Sleep Quality Tracker started by Antibenzo7

[An...]

[11...]

Also, for me when I have insomnia, it takes for ever to fall asleep like after 4 am...

Anyone? The newbie ask a lot of questions!!!

2.5-3 hours of very broken sleep

Merrymary, I do several things when I go to bed to fall asleep fairly quickly. One is a relaxation, self hypnosis, and pressure points. Typically I am asleep within 5 seconds when I finish that.

After a bad night of an hour or so of sleep, I am very light headed and feel awful all day. Absolutely no energy. I just go through the motions that day.

5 hours broken sleep

Merrymary, I do fall asleep fast then wake up anywhere from one to four hours later.  Now and then I can go back to sleep within a short time, but usually I am awake for an hour or two, then go back to sleep and typically wake up again after an hour or two and that's it. I read a lot.

On nights when I am stressed or anxious and don't go right to sleep, my frustration level is very high.  I would rather go right to sleep when I go to bed than lie awake .

DBM I also look and feel like death. I can't even begin to describe how this has all changed the way I look and feel.

I can only hope it will get better once I start sleeping (??) again.

Me too, nightengale. When I splash water on my face in the morning and look up it’s very disturbing. Huge black circles and just an ill look. Very sad. I will say that went through wd the first time I remember the dark circles receding as sleep improved. I can’t wait,

Ditto, I too look and feel like death many mornings.

I think I got about 4 hours of broken sleep last night.

I rate my sleep a 7, but again not dreaming or in proper REM sleep. I sleep 10 hours at times. I think my sleep IS coming back though. I scratched my hand as I slept and had sweaty hands and myoclonic jerking early in my taper, but don't have that so much anymore. So, sleep is improving!  :thumbsup:

Two nights ago I ate a square of dark chocolate and slept 7+ hours. Last night I ate another square of dark chocolate and slept about the same. I did wake up after an hour of sleep, but went back to sleep in less than 15 mins.  I'm not holding my breath that this will keep working, as only time will tell.

6 hours. One wake up on couch, then got in bed. Decent sleep. The sick exhaustion is less. I drank some sleep tea and took a Seriphos before bed. Wish I would have started off in bed. I’ll take it.

5.5 straight hours of straight sleep after eating a square of dark chocolate before bed. I recall no dreams. I woke up and could not go back to sleep, but do believe I drifted off at least twice. I got up and walked for 30 minutes.

I'm going to continue to eat the dark chocolate square before bed as it does not seem to cause any restless leg issues and I feel it does give me more sleep.

5.5 straight hours of straight sleep after eating a square of dark chocolate before bed. I recall no dreams. I woke up and could not go back to sleep, but do believe I drifted off at least twice. I got up and walked for 30 minutes.

I'm going to continue to eat the dark chocolate square before bed as it does not seem to cause any restless leg issues and I feel it does give me more sleep.

Good to hear! I hope the dark choc. continues to help.

Antibenzo, thanks but here I am at 1 am drinking a juice glass of milk. I went to bed, quite exhausted, and woke up an 1.5 hours later. Did go back to sleep and slept for another hour. I decided to get up and try some milk this go round, as reading is not helping me get back to sleep.

The Alaskan cruise is coming up sooner rather than later (this Thursday) which may be why I am not sleeping tonight.

[42...]