Sleep Quality Tracker started by Antibenzo7

[An...]

Slept from 11 pm until 1 am. Went to the bathroom. Slept from 1.15 am till 5 am. So, not bad. Became anxious,  nauseous,  hot and cold, burning cheeks, inner vibrations.  Got up at seven after 2 rotten hours.What can you say...

In bed before 11 pm. Awoke once,  bathroom, didn't check the time.  Right back to sleep until 5.15 am. Last two hours before getting up were bad, as usual. Anxiety slowly creeping in.

Nightengale, whenever you post I think it's  me cuz we have th same profile pic lol and then I'm like...when did I say that....

6 hrs broken, woke up 4 times, each time was in the middle of some crazy ass dream story

In bed by 11. Up once (bathroom),  no timecheck.  Woke at 5.30 am. Had a few naps until 7.15 am. So, a good night sleep! First in a long time. Stiff because of Fibromyalgia. As per normal.

Really good night! In bed before 11 pm. Up once. Slept until 6.15 am. Now muscle stiffness...

Trochsetter, I see we're on a similar dose of valium and you were holding for a month. I'm holding much longer and even updosed after a bad crash in June. I'm holding because I need to function and I'm too symptomatic to cut. Do you mind telling me what are your symptoms and how severe? I'm at a loss as to when to continue cutting at a much slower rate than before. I know I can't possibly cut now, but I'm wondering how much improvement I want to see before resuming the taper.

Hi Valiumnomore,  my symptoms are, in order of severity: jelly legs,  low muscle strength,  muscle stiffness,  dizziness,  pain in legs, feet and back. Early morning anxiety. Nausea in the morning ,  abdominal issues,  numbness in feet.  >:( How many of these symptoms have to do with my Fibromyalgia,  I don't know.  But it all started in September of 2017 with my thigh muscles feeling awkward. Had all sorts of tests done: nothing.

The other symptoms started while tapering. Some are getting a bit better, others worse.

A 3 week hold didn't do very much, so I restarted the taper.

I hope to taper 1 mg per 100 days. The bulk in pill form at bedtime. The cuts from 1 mg in liquid form at lunchtime.

Hope you get well soon.

Hi Valiumnomore,  my symptoms are, in order of severity: jelly legs,  low muscle strength,  muscle stiffness,  dizziness,  pain in legs, feet and back. Early morning anxiety. Nausea in the morning ,  abdominal issues,  numbness in feet.  >:( How many of these symptoms have to do with my Fibromyalgia,  I don't know.  But it all started in September of 2017 with my thigh muscles feeling awkward. Had all sorts of tests done: nothing.

The other symptoms started while tapering. Some are getting a bit better, others worse.

A 3 week hold didn't do very much, so I restarted the taper.

I hope to taper 1 mg per 100 days. The bulk in pill form at bedtime. The cuts from 1 mg in liquid form at lunchtime.

Hope you get well soon.

HI trotchetter. Thank you. I have most of those physical symptoms, however, the worst for me are the psychological ones 😔

Night with two faces: first part OK. Woke up for a bathroom visit. Felt a little hungry and had two biscuits. Last part of the night  an inner trembling. Also cold. Because of the sugar in the biscuits?  Had also taken 0,25 mg less of Diazepam last night. I have been told you don't notice a small reduction in benzos straight away. So it must be the sugar. In a lot of pain and feeling very tired this morning.

I've been incredibly frustrated by my continuing insomnia, so took a short break from BB. I just feel stuck with my current withdrawal symptoms.

Everything I try for some sleep, will sometimes work the first night, then after that I am back to little or no sleep. I'm not talking about OTC or any drugs, I am talking about you tube sleep music/talks, self hypnosis, honey, milk, etc., etc.

If I do have a good night naturally, it goes away the following night and maybe returns weeks later for one more night where I can sleep maybe 6 hours, then the next night it is less, then goes back to 2-4 hours of very broken sleep. I could used to go to sleep quickly after I went to bed from anywhere between 1 to 3-4 hours. That went away 2 or 3 weeks ago. Now I lie awake for hours before I sleep and then just doze off with some faded dreams and no deep sleep that I can tell. At least when I went right to sleep after going to bed, I had some deep dreamless sleep during that time.

My leg and foot muscle spasms/RLS happens most every night. I assume that is partially why I don't sleep.

The muscles pull so much, I end up having pain also.

During the day, when I am fairly active, there are zero muscle spasms/RLS. It all comes back when I am in bed trying to sleep.

My son thinks after almost two years, this is going to be it.

I hope not, as my cognitive/memory issues keep getting worse.

Watching my husband progress with his Alzheimer's worries me that if I do lose my memory, I won't know it.

@DBM, I have very vivid dreams just taking 1mg of melatonin (very small dose). If I do not take the melatonin, I either do not dream at all or if I do, I do not recall them ever after I awake.

[00...]