Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Sleep Quality Tracker started by Antibenzo7

[An...]

After 9 months my sleep is much better, 6-8 hours per night AND 1-2 hours  nap the afternoon.

NO more night sweats, only some vivid dreams, but I always was dreaming...

:smitten:

Took me 5-6 hours to fall asleep lol. But I got light 5 hrs eventually.

How do people cope and not feel frustrated after lying there for hours and hours? My emotions are calm the first hour, but then my emotions get triggered and I start aching and getting frustrated and hopeless.

Almost five hours after taking an over the counter sleeping pill from Costco. After waking up, I really don't know if I slept or not. It didn't seem so, but then I recall dreams, so I must have. 

Last evening, I could NOT keep my eyes open while watching TV. After dozing off for maybe 6-8 minutes, I felt better, but still slept again after that for perhaps 10-15 minutes.

No leg jerks/muscle pulling for a few days, now.

6 hours of unbroken sleep!  Woke up at 5. Normally it's always at 4. Feel awful today: crushing fatigue,  burning muscles,  nausea.  So a good night sleep is no guaranty for a good day...  >:(

Slept for a little over 6 hours. My sleep wasn’t nearly as broken as it usually is. I think I slept for at least 3 hours straight to start the night. That’s really good for me. Last night was a good night.  :)

Slept for a little over 6 hours. My sleep wasn’t nearly as broken as it usually is. I think I slept for at least 3 hours straight to start the night. That’s really good for me. Last night was a good night.  :)

Glad to hear it.  I got zero hours sleep since 11:30 last nite and only 2.5 hours before that.  That’s where I’m at without the Benedryl.

7 plus hours of sleep with one brief wake up.

Yesterday afternoon I took a 2 hour nap.

I wonder what's going on.

You are healing 😊😊

7 plus hours of sleep with one brief wake up.

Yesterday afternoon I took a 2 hour nap.

I wonder what's going on.

Hopefully this will be the new norm for you! You’ve done your time and then some. Its gotta be about time for you to heal.

[39...]