Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Sleep Quality Tracker started by Antibenzo7

[An...]

Up at 4am in month 21. Is my life permanently destroyed? I refuse to live like this long term.

DBM at what time did you fall asleep?

Usually 11:00 or 11:30. I know 4 or 5 hours is a lot for some of us, but the pain I feel when waking is unreal.

Up at 4am in month 21. Is my life permanently destroyed? I refuse to live like this long term.

DBM at what time did you fall asleep?

Usually 11:00 or 11:30. I know 4 or 5 hours is a lot for some of us, but the pain I feel when waking is unreal.

Yes I know DBM. When I was around 30 to 34 I slept only four or five hours most days and I felt I was dying. That plus chronic pain is why I got hooked on benzos. Now at 51 I find 5 hours is not optimal but it's almost fine. I guess we need less sleep as we age. Anyway you seem to be improving a little. From waking at 3 to waking at 4... I hope you keep the progression.

Bad night. Woke for the first time at 0.15 am. Then again at 3.15 am. Didn't sleep after that. Started getting shaky. Plus muscle pain from Fibromyalgia. Sigh!

benzogirl CONGRATULATIONS being benzo free and ALSO off of cigarettes! You know that's pretty impressive.

I love that you are getting 10 hours of sleep.

If I could buy sleep time, I'd pay for that!!

Had taken 1 mg Diazepam. In bed by 10 pm. Woke up at 11.30 pm. Nauseous. Took the remaining 2,5 mg. Awoke at 2.30 am. Bathroom. Slept until 4.30 am. Again nauseous. More or less slept ( very lightly) until 6.30 am. Bad night. Since a couple of days I get nauseous at night instead of in the morning...very awkward.

[36...]