Sleep Quality Tracker started by Antibenzo7

[An...]

8 hrs.but horrible horrible quality. More than 20 awakenings in the last 5 hours until wake. Fight between wake and dream the whole night. Is my brain resting ??.

I slept almost five hours last night.

Perhaps the teaspoon of honey I took before I went to bed helped.

Whatever, I'll take what I can get.

One of my "better" ones. In bed by 10.45 pm. Woke up just after midnight, feeling sure I had slept for hours...Not so. Went straight back to sleep. Woke up once more to go to the bathroom. Didn't check the time. Slept until around 6 am. Not as nauseous as normally.

Up at 7. So 5, or maybe 6 hours of sleep. One more hot day.  Cooler weather coming! And hopefully better sleep...

Ptsdmiracle, my mom suggested the honey once along with cinnamon. She had read it helps one sleep better.  I tried the honey without the cinnamon a few years ago and it worked so very well, then after night two, it stopped. I would wait a few weeks/months and try it again. It did work, but never as well as the first time. Finally it stopped working at all. It has been maybe 8-9 months since the last time I had a tsp, but thought I would try it again.

2 hours or so. I went to a football game and didn't get home until an hour after I normally go to bed. My right leg was into a muscle spasm with a lot of pain, so took one of my husband's percocet.  He has one left, now. Anyway, it didn't touch the muscle spasm pain. I felt drugged, but did not sleep. The drug gave me a nasty headache.

Tonight will hopefully be a better night.

Ptsdmiracle, my mom suggested the honey once along with cinnamon. She had read it helps one sleep better.  I tried the honey without the cinnamon a few years ago and it worked so very well, then after night two, it stopped. I would wait a few weeks/months and try it again. It did work, but never as well as the first time. Finally it stopped working at all. It has been maybe 8-9 months since the last time I had a tsp, but thought I would try it again.

I heard this recipe before to reduce belly fat.

Oh interesting. Sounds harmless enough to try, haha

7 broken light sleep hours, probably less considering I was awake for a long time, I don't look at the clock at night. body aches from lying for hours but not sleeping

Ptsdmiracle, I hear you on trying what is harmless. I've taken some vitamins that put me into a tailspin, so am wary of anything.

I debated for some time about if I should try a pain pill when the RLS/muscle spasms/pain sets in. Then it took 3.5 hours of tossing that around in my head to finally take the percocet. Not sure why it didn't kill the leg and foot pain, but probably a good thing it didn't, as I don't need to be looking at that stuff for a RLS/muscle spasm solution. 

I remember the cinnamon upset my stomach, after sprinkling some on on the spoonful of honey, before I went to bed.

Most awful night in months. My colon was hurting all night long. I barely slept at all. I' m a wreck right now. Thankfully the pain got a lot less after having two "dumps" in short succession.  I even managed to have my breakfast, although I'm feeling nauseous.

Ptsdmiracle, I hear you on trying what is harmless. I've taken some vitamins that put me into a tailspin, so am wary of anything.

I debated for some time about if I should try a pain pill when the RLS/muscle spasms/pain sets in. Then it took 3.5 hours of tossing that around in my head to finally take the percocet. Not sure why it didn't kill the leg and foot pain, but probably a good thing it didn't, as I don't need to be looking at that stuff for a RLS/muscle spasm solution. 

I remember the cinnamon upset my stomach, after sprinkling some on on the spoonful of honey, before I went to bed.

Nightengale I was in kind of in a window, had a mutivitamin the day before yesterday, and that afternoon a wave started and I'm still in it. Could it be the multivitamin? Now I'm wary of everything. I thought it was a myth but here I am back to anxiety and depression. Hi freaking anxiety and depression. I freaking hate your ugly guts.

Troschetter, there are few things that can not be improved by going to the toilet  :thumbsup: I hope you can take a few naps during the daytime to make up for that horrible night. Just lie down a bit if you can't sleep.

DBM some nightmares on BWD are HORRIBLE. But I read somewhere they're a sign of healing  :-\

I am super sensitive. If I take a vitamin, my BP spikes so you may be onto something.

Uggghhhh then I'll stay away. I'm just worried about nutrients and stuff but if it's going to send me into a wave, forget it.

Benzogirl,  I took a mild (50% DRI)  one a day for ages. But stopped taking them as I didn't feel "good" on them anymore.  Took one again last week; had more symptoms the next day. So I won't take them anymore while tapering.

Valiumnomore; you're absolutely right!

[ba...]