Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Sleep Quality Tracker started by Antibenzo7

[An...]

Luna and jrm97, I would like to think sleep is getting better. Last night it went back to pretty much zero, except I do remember a couple of dreams so I did manage to drop off.

How so I feel today? Perhaps we shouldn't go there.

When I do have a night of good sleep, I usually have a rebound the next night, of no sleep. For now, it is just the way it is.

6 hours, weird dreams, sick fatigue. I don’t even know why I’m on this website anymore. This shit won’t end. What’s the point?

I’m really sick of this stuff too. It’s so frustrating and agonizing. Life sucks on so little sleep. I was sleeping much better the last week and a half, but now I fear I'm going to go right back to the same old hell of 3 hours of broken sleep a night. Sorry you’re dealing with lousy sleep and fatigue. There are people that have continued to heal even after the 2 year mark, which you’re approaching, so there is some hope.

[fd...]
My sleep has improved a bit, i can get 5 hrs if I'm not in a wave but every morning the toxic wake up is horrendous, I'm almost 22 months off, I'm starting to think I'll be in this horror story for at least 3 more years minimum, it's like I'm stuck in a loop, same old same old, so effing sick of it, if only I'd never taken those evil pills.

5.5 hours. Still pretty exhausted, but a bit better.

Well, that went to shyte. Two hours last night. Whenever that happens, a full day of panic follows. And I'm in the middle of it.

5.5 hours. Still pretty exhausted, but a bit better.

Well, that went to shyte. Two hours last night. Whenever that happens, a full day of panic follows. And I'm in the middle of it.

Two more days at 2-3 hours. Man, what little good mood I have gets destroyed by insomnia...

Sorry to hear DBM. I went to bed at 4AM and awoke at 7AM. I also feel really bad this morning. I am going to meditate for 10 minutes and then lie back down for awhile.

Thanks, AntiB. I’m getting married today, so hopefully the excitement will bring me through. Was hoping for some rest, but oh well. Sorry you feel bad. Hope the meditation helps you.

Good for you...if you never had sleep issues prior to Benzos, they will eventually resolve.

I sure hope my insomnia resolves. I slept 7+ hours a night without a problem before this....

TheWay2, I slept normally until I got married to a husband who snored. He is also a very restless sleeper, which made sleeping more and more difficult for me.

Had I known what the doctor was prescribing me..had we all known...

I do believe that sleep will return.  I can deal with the sleepless nights like before clonazepam and Ambien was put into my body. Occasional insomnia was a walk in the park.

thanks!

Hi Nightengale,

Would you consider sleeping in another room so as not to be awakened by snoring? For me, sleep is most precious and not to be disturbed by snoring. Just wonder’in.

Slept five hours last night.

That's good.  Be grateful for any sleep you get.  There was a point during my WD and recovery that 5 hours in one night would have been "heaven" for me.  Now if I get a 5 hour night I am completely OK with it.  Since you never had sleep issues prior to Benzos, your sleep will definitely return to pre-Benzo amounts regarding hours per night.  Sleep returns.  I took Benzos for some sleep issues and now I mostly get 6-8 hours every night...sometimes more!

That's good.  Be grateful for any sleep you get.  There was a point during my WD and recovery that 5 hours in one night would have been "heaven" for me.  Now if I get a 5 hour night I am completely OK with it.  Since you never had sleep issues prior to Benzos, your sleep will definitely return to pre-Benzo amounts regarding hours per night.  Sleep returns.  I took Benzos for some sleep issues and now I mostly get 6-8 hours every night...sometimes more!

I’m definitely grateful for last night’s sleep. Four or more hours is a good night for me right now.

My sleep has improved a bit, i can get 5 hrs if I'm not in a wave but every morning the toxic wake up is horrendous, I'm almost 22 months off, I'm starting to think I'll be in this horror story for at least 3 more years minimum, it's like I'm stuck in a loop, same old same old, so effing sick of it, if only I'd never taken those evil pills.

That toxic wake up literally feels like it’s gunna kill me dead.  Hoping u get better sleep soon .

Kindly,

j

I’m definitely grateful for last night’s sleep. Four or more hours is a good night for me right now.

:thumbsup:

[07...]