Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Sleep Quality Tracker started by Antibenzo7

[An...]

One week short of 7 months off. I take 100mg Trazadone 20mg Melotonin

Last night was 7 hrs 15 min (I use a Fitbit and I love it).

I had the six month wave apparently but since I recovered from that my sleep is better. This week sleep has been a 7 or 8 and I always struggled wiuth sleep, the primary reason I started on the path of using clonazepam....Do everything you can to make your room dark, cool and comfortable. I have covered my windows with black to block all light. Stay away from electronic screens that give off blue light later in the evening or use an amber filter for your eyes.

Good Luck

six hours straight.

That after I couldn't fall asleep when I went to bed.

I had eaten some peanut M&Ms. First in a few weeks.

Also some dark chocolate sea salt caramels. First in 8-9 months.

I should have been in a chocolate/sugar coma.

Initially my legs would not settle down. They were moving all evening until I finally went to sleep.

six hours straight.

That after I couldn't fall asleep when I went to bed.

I had eaten some peanut M&Ms. First in a few weeks.

Also some dark chocolate sea salt caramels. First in 8-9 months.

I should have been in a chocolate/sugar coma.

Initially my legs would not settle down. They were moving all evening until I finally went to sleep.

My sister had this problem if she eats sugar too close to bedtime.

Another strange night of not initially going to sleep. I got up and drank some milk, then went to sleep and slept around six hours.

thinkstopthink, I should have been more specific, as I ate the chocolate right after lunch. I can't eat sweets/caffeine in the mid to late afternoon or evening. 

I git up abruptly at 3:30 am with my heart pounding out of my chest. It was so scary. My HR was 160. After an uneventful taper my horrible post withdrawal has started. Also my head felt squeezed like a band was around it. Very weird.

I git up abruptly at 3:30 am with my heart pounding out of my chest. It was so scary. My HR was 160. After an uneventful taper my horrible post withdrawal has started. Also my head felt squeezed like a band was around it. Very weird.

Well, I guess we are going to have to be weird together. This has happened to me a number of times. Full blown anxiety right out of sleep.

Well, I guess we are going to have to be weird together. This has happened to me a number of times. Full blown anxiety right out of sleep.

It sucks, doesn’t it? For the first time I felt very alone. How bout you? I dread bed tonight. :'(

It sucks, doesn’t it? For the first time I felt very alone. How bout you? I dread bed tonight. :'(

It's awful. It certainly makes one feel very alone. Yes, and then the anticipatory anxiety gets worse as you are expecting a shitty night of sleep, and then that makes you sleep worse. Self fulfilling prophecy.

Slept approx. 5 hours, but with a strange sort of zombie-like period around half way? Awoke 5.15  am. Happens a lot lately. Then I start trembling inside. And get anxiety. Glad to get up at 6.30. When busy getting dressed etcetera. the inner shaking more or less goes away.

Last night was the best night I’ve had in my setback. I slept for a little over 6 hours without any sleep aids. I always read for an hour or so before going to bed, and last night I could barely keep my eyes open while reading. I was actually nodding off while doing something. I haven’t experienced that in a long time. :) I really hope that I start having more nights like last night.

Last night was the best night I’ve had in my setback. I slept for a little over 6 hours without any sleep aids. I always read for an hour or so before going to bed, and last night I could barely keep my eyes open while reading. I was actually nodding off while doing something. I haven’t experienced that in a long time. :) I really hope that I start having more nights like last night.

Awesome! Enjoy it!

3am wakeup, worse tinnitus, sweats, fatigue in soul. Horrible.

I’m sorry 😐

Thanks, benzogirl. So sick of this.... More good days lately though, so hopefully turning a corner.

Awesome !!  🙌🏼

Last night, I did not sleep long but the sleep quality was good. I feel refreshed this morning. I am grateful. Have a great day everyone and keep up the good fight. Lots of good ppl here and lots of  good support!  :thumbsup:

Last night, I did not sleep long but the sleep quality was good. I feel refreshed this morning. I am grateful. Have a great day everyone and keep up the good fight. Lots of good ppl here and lots of  good support!  :thumbsup:

Nice, AnitB

3am wakeup, worse tinnitus, sweats, fatigue in soul. Horrible.

I’m sorry 😐

Thanks, benzogirl. So sick of this.... More good days lately though, so hopefully turning a corner.

:thumbsup::smitten:

Getting worse. Less than 5 hours, nightmares and anxious dreams, feels like zero. Aging by the second

PTSD

If you don't mind me saying so... I believe your rainbow is going to come.

Kindly,

j

[78...]