Sleep Quality Tracker started by Antibenzo7

[An...]

4 hours of broken

I know the hopeless feeling, but I'll never give up.

Nightingale, four hours is improvement. You tapered fast girl?!! How so?

Valiumnomore,

That's pretty amazing you're functioning as a mom through all of this! I couldn't take care of myself since taper. I see now your meds history , didn't look more carefully at your sig before. I think going at the pace that your body's comfortable with is the most important and that seems exactly what you're doing, AND you're functioning and not a lunatic so you should be proud!  Hope our sleep will improve. It's a long ass marathon that's for sure.

Thank you dear!! Trazodone and gabapentin are the reason I'm sleeping. If I weren't a mom of a minor I think I'd be trying to tough it out though.

7 hours, vivid dreams, REM rebound. Better than 3am wake up.

that's a great sign!

Jr 9 7 four hours is tough but for me it's the minimum to function. 2 hours is not enough though.

I'm still with my five hours thanks to trazodone I guess.

3.5 broken

valiumnomore, I took about 9 months to taper, so not too fast. I was just slow and steady

Oh you're right, nine months. In 11 months I only cut half of my 2.5 Valium but because I'm very very kindled and need to stay functional and it had become obvious that I wasn't going to be able to work. I hope you can get a mini nap during the daytime? Even 5 minutes here and there can help a lot.

4 or 5 hours of broken sleep last night. I’ve been sleeping on a recliner in my living room instead of in my bedroom, and it seems to have improved my sleep. Maybe I’ve had too many bad nights in my room and now associate it with not sleeping. Idk.

Mine was a 4 or maybe a 5 last night. Woke up for the first time around midnight after going to bed at 11 p.m. I have an additional reason for waking up a lot: Fibromyalgia. Because of the pain, I wake up every two to three hours. So never a deep sleep. Wake up tired, a bit anxious and a little nauseous. since I've been holding ( two weeks now) this week I had three mornings in a row without nausea. Hoorah! Btw, it was back again this morning...

7 hours, kind of broken w/ weird, vivid dreams.

DBM have you tried TRX? Maybe it wouldn't be as draining as CF? I'm reading your progress log. You seem to be getting better.

I'm sleeping the usual 5 hours. I know it would be 0/2 without the trazodone because napping is impossible : brain jolrs/ intrusive thoughts / fear.

Valiumnomore, what's TRX?

Here it is. I'm in no shape for it atm with my wobbly benzo knees, but I'd consider it if I get better.

7 hours, kind of broken w/ weird, vivid dreams.

DBM have you tried TRX? Maybe it wouldn't be as draining as CF? I'm reading your progress log. You seem to be getting better.

I'm sleeping the usual 5 hours. I know it would be 0/2 without the trazodone because napping is impossible : brain jolrs/ intrusive thoughts / fear.

Hey Valiumnomore,

TRX is pretty cool. I’ve done it a couple times. I don’t really have a place to set it up at home though. Lately I’ve been doing some kettlebell and body weight stuff. It’s so hard for me not to push too much! Hope you are doing well.

It's nearly one am here and I'm very anxious.

I'd like to ask you all : what to you do when you can't sleep? Nights can drive you crazy.

Valiumnomore,

I stay in my bed and watch YouTube vids, then try again later. I don't get out of the bed since I want my body to at least rest. Hope you get some sleep tonight

It's nearly one am here and I'm very anxious.

I'd like to ask you all : what to you do when you can't sleep? Nights can drive you crazy.

I agree with PTSD about distracting. I usually get out of bed and go to the couch where I distract until I’m sleepy enough again. Maybe I’ll drink some milk and eat something soothing. I can’t stay in bed staring at the ceiling or tossing and turning.

[67...]