Sleep Quality Tracker started by Antibenzo7

[An...]

Good morning,

AB,  thank you!  I have always had a "difficult" stomach, so it's nothing new. But it stinks nevertheless. It's a consuming sensation, that takes over your l8fe. I hope things get better soon.

My sleep was 5,5 hours last night. After waking ip around 5 am I had a couple of hours with nausea and burning muscles at times.  After getting up,  taking a nice hot shower and having breakfast,  I feel so much better.

I hope you all slept well.

Have a safe Saturday.

TS

GM TS,

I slept fairly well last night. I got in a little over 6 hours but woke several times to go to the bathroom. I hope you have a great Sat. too.

It is too cold here today to do anything outside so I will stay indoors and just listen to the radio I suppose.  :)

Hi,

Went for a walk this morning and a 30 minute bike ride this afternoon.  Nice weather. Where people were on skates a week ago,  there were ducks swimming around now! How the weather can change overnight!

Wishing you all a merry Christmas! 👋👋

TS

Good Merry Christmas eve,

TS, your bike ride and walk sounded lovely. It sounds like a good day for you and the ducks. 

R&R your sleep is still doing well. Keep doing what you are doing!

AB you also had good sleep. Enjoy your time inside staying warm! It is 46 degrees here, but with all of the snow on the ground, I've not ventured outside. We' will head to out daughter's home before long.

I must go make one more Christmas treat to take with me.  Oh, I slept around 6 hours. 

NG

Wishing you all a very Merry and Blessed Christmas!

I slept 7,5 hours in one go last night! Unbelievable.  And no nausea this Christmas morning. What a wonderful present for Christmas.

I hope you all slept well.

Have a fantastic day with your loved ones where ever you are!  :smitten::hug:

Trochsetter.  :thumbsup:  :hug:

GM buddies and Merry Xmas.

Glad to hear no nausea on Xmas day and a restful night of sleep to boot TS.  :thumbsup:

NG, what kinds of Christmas treats did you make this year? My mouth is watering already.  :laugh:

I got a little over 6 hours of sleep last night.

Hello,

Happy 2nd Christmas day.  It is overhere anyway! ( two for the price of one!)

Sleep wasn't all that great last night, 4 hours to begin with. After that several spells of short sleep. Muscles began to hurt.

Took a bike ride and a walk. Went ok.

Enjoy this Monday.

TS

Good day after Christmas,

TS, what a great Christmas present when you slept.  The next night not so good. Nice you went for a walk and bike ride.  Your weather must be okay. 

AB, six hours is not bad.

I made mostly different kinds of chocolate treats. One is called Oreo cookie balls. They are super chocolatey. One or two can induce a chocolate coma. ha

Peanut clusters, rum balls, magic cookie bars, pizzelles, and lemon bars are the two non chocolate treats I make.

That's it for 2022!

NG

Hi NG and TS....

Sorry to hear about the poor sleep and sore muscles TS. Hey, it happens.  Hope tonight is better.

NG, I am a sugarholic, LOL. I would probably OD on all your sweet treats.  :laugh: All the things you listed sound delicious.

I hope everyone sleeps good tonight.

Hi,

Just lost my post.  Oh well.

Last night was much better.  No nausea nor pain this morning. So,  one happy chappy.

Stay safe and warm.

TS

AB, when I first saw this post and started a reply, it disappeared.  Is it current and your post?

I started a reply, but thins are loopy on here with what I post disappearing. 

NG

I have been on benzos for almost 30 years. I was on klonopin for many years prior to being put on Valium and xanax before the K. Now, I have become tolerant to valium. I have decided to try to come off 20 mgs valium daily for the last almost 11 years I think. I started a year ago and now I am down to 2.5 mgs. I decided to get off these drugs once and for all because of tolerance. The drug really does not work anymore and I started having more panic and anxiety even while taking the drug as prescribed. I knew then it was the drug and I had to find a way off but it has been very difficult. I know in my heart of hearts if I can ever get off and allow enough time to elapse, I will start to feel better instead of feeling deathly ill each day.

AB oh good. I'm glad it was you. I wanted to be sure before I post this.

Hi AB, I am thinking of you during this difficult time.  It isn't an easy road to be on, for certain. 

I'd like to say I have your back and I do even from so far far away.  The term Benzobuddies threw me off  when I first discovered this site, but

now I do understand. We all are buddies!

You know we are all behind you. I believe this will all be a memory one day that you can put away someplace and let it be in the past.  Hopefully you will remember us with fondness as you move forward. You might even check in now and then to see if any of us are still around.  Happiness is where the heart is. 

Hello Benzobuddies,

RnR,  7 hours, that's great!

AB,  NG is absolutely right, as always I might add! One day all of this misery and suffering is going to be a distant memory! Speaking for myself, I can hardly remember those horrible years most of the time. And am glad for it! I held a journal back then, but even reading that, still doesn't bring back the full severity of those awful times. It's a mechanism of the brain to make us able to get through bad times and carry on with life!  Thank God! Something to look forward to, AB  it will happen!

I slept 7 hours last night,  with just one bathroom visit. So, that's wonderful.  I did wake up in pain though. It's a Fibromyalgia flare-up.. Courtesy of wet and cold weather. "This too shall pass."

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Trochsetter

Good morning all,

Yesterday, what I typed disappeared twice.  Good grief.

Today I shall go back and finish what I started or at least remember to highlight and save before I get too far along.

TS, you are so right about forgetting the horrible times we went through going off of Benzos.  Most of it is far back in the recesses of my brain where it will stay.  I am glad I made it. Being on this site did helped more than I could ever imagine. 

Congratulations on sleeping seven hours last night with only one bathroom break!

I am sorry to hear the Fibromyalgia has flared up again. Hopefully the cold wet weather goes away, soon. 

I slept a little over 5 hours.  Not so good, but hopefully tomorrow will be better.

NG

HBD RnR. Wish you many more happy ones in the future.

Thanks NG and TS. Good to hear you got in a good 7 hours TS.  :thumbsup:

NG, have all the goodies you made been eaten up yet?  ;D

I got in a little over 6 hours of sleep last night. The quality was good but I did have this really bizarre dream.

Happy Wed. everyone

Hi AB,

The six hours of sleep was nice. Dreams can be bizarre at times. 

The Christmas goodies are not eaten up, yet. I still must share some with the neighbors.

I also took some to my mom's, son and DIL's, and my daughter and SIL's.  That took a good size chunk out of what I made.

Before I wrestled with the large Christmas tree box, to bring it upstairs, I ate two oreo cookie balls. It felt like I had swallowed a bowling ball. ha

Death by chocolate. 

Yesterday my husband was getting up from his chair and fell into the tree with a cup of coffee. After I helped him back up, I could not find the cup, but I could smell the coffee. The cup was stuck in the tree and the gold sparkling tree skirt had coffee on it.  I chose not to try to turn the tree lights on, as parts of the tree were drenched with coffee.

I now have his walker out and his new cane the kids bought him, so hopefully this will help his unsteadiness.  If I am not watching, he forgets to use either one  and gets up with his coffee cup in hand to warm it up in the microwave.

Two days ago I developed a new symptom of tinnitus. Clicking in my left ear.  It is quite loud, but only does it a few times, then stops for a while.

I wonder if it is from the hydroxyzine. I'm not taking any now, but I have been. 

NG

[c1...]