Sleep Quality Tracker started by Antibenzo7

[An...]

Hi Serene,

Nice to see you here on BB!  Sorry your sleep wasn't too good,  but, on the bright side, it wasn't too bad either!

Let's hope tonight's sleep will be better!

RnR,  your sleep was really good again!  Congrats on your team winning.  My team - the Dutch footballteam - at the Worldcup in Qatar, won as well.

Saw the optometrist this morning. Had a new glass prescribed. Ready in a week or so. Can't wait to finally get a  better sight on the world around me again! About bloody time too! Excuse my French....Lol.

TS

Hi everyone,

R&R I am glad the Blues won. I see they are playing the Avs this Sunday. May the best team win! The seven hours of sleep was good. Keep it up. 

Serene it is good you are able to go back to sleep. Hopefully you will have better nights.

TS, that is good news your new glasses will be ready in a week or so.  That's a definite plus!

Thanks for the good thoughts about the posts. I do appreciate what you and everyone else said.

I did sleep 7.5 hours last night without the hydroxyzine. I did go right to sleep but felt like I was awake for quite some time after waking up. No matter, I feel okay today. 

Time is marching forward toward going to see my mother.  I hope everything goes well. 

NG

Hi TS,

Thank you!  :smitten:  It’s nice to be seen and nice to see you too! Cheers on the new glass and new outlook!! I hope you find many beautiful things to see.  Thank you for the well wishes. I actually did sleep better. Only woke twice during my rest. I’ve been having crazy dreams though of people I know and have had bad endings with.  It’s weird. 

Do you know if this type of dreaming is unusual or is it deep sleep?

I hope you had a good nights rest as well. I’m very happy to be here with you and everyone!

Serene

I forget that every other country calls "soccer" football. I guess we are the weird ones in America that call football, "soccer" And then Americans called their own version of football, football. Supposedly the FIFA World Cup 2026 Is coming to Seattle, my city. I really wish I had stayed in soccer when I was younger instead of going to a psychiatrist and getting benzos, because then I would be getting really good sleep.

RnR,  your sleep was really good again!  Congrats on your team winning.  My team - the Dutch footballteam - at the Worldcup in Qatar, won as well.

TS, I watched that game and found it exciting.  I hope the Dutch beat Argentina this Friday.  Only thing is Argentina has Messi.

Hi folks,

My sleep was only 4 hours last night.  I may have had the odd snooze or two, but I was tired when I got up.

RnR,  yes, they have Messi, but he is getting on a bit. He does absolutely nothing when he doesn't have the ball.  But when he has...Glad you enjoyed the USA - Netherlands game.

Justintime,  yes, that it a bit of an issue. No idea why American football is called football. The ball isn't really a ball and it's held by hand. The great John Cleese has a wonderful video about that. Very funny!

You wish you hadn’t started on Benzos.  Whe're all with you there!

Great you're going to have a few Worldcup games so close to home in 2026.

Serene, (weird) dreams are quite common during and after tapering. I  my opnion "the little grey cells" are slowly recovering from the poison and are still messed up. I've had extremely weird dreams as well. For a while they all had to do with sex. Crazy stuff!  Later on lots of fights. I actually kicked and hit ( just air, thankfully) during those dreams. The time at uni was another.

Dreams occur during light sleep,  as I understand it. Had and still have lots of that. It'll pass, don't worry too much about it.

NG, yes, it's almost that time of year again. 103 is it?

Had a walk this morning. It went so so. This afternoon I took the old faithfull bike for a bit of fresh air. Boy, did I feel last weekend's fever. Could hardly move the pedals. Better luck next time.

Enjoy your Thursday!

Trochsetter

7 hrs. last night, breakfast, then another hour.  I don't feel well rested today, although I believe I kicked my cold.  Good day to everyone!

Hi All,

Slept well, woke twice, no dreaming and wondered why I woke. Sleep range I say a solid 5. Thought maybe I was too warm while sleeping. Grateful my sleeping was more restful even with the 2 disturbances. At least no anxiety dreams during sleep, that I can remember anyway.

Sex dreams can be fun, js ;)

Serene

Greetings everyone,

Serene62 your sleep is doing okay.  The sex dreams sound interesting. I don't remember any for a long time. Darn!

R&R, I hope you cold is gone or on the way to being gone! Keep taking those naps if you can!

TS, glad to hear you are getting out and about.  Take it easy on yourself and hopefully you will be back to where you were before.  Believe!

The infection in my jaw has come back with a vengeance. The dentist has me on another round of antibiotics.  Hopefully things will heal soon.

I slept around 3 hours. 

Indeed my mother will be 103 a week from tomorrow.  We are flying there the day before and returning home on the 18th. Hopefully the weather cooperates. 

We have a 4 wheel drive rented. It does well in the snow, but the ice storms they have are another story.  That's why we are flying instead of driving across Nebraska.

Sleep well everyone and enjoy this day.

NG

Hello nightengale,

Sorry your dental issue is back. Hopefully the antibiotics are going to do their job!

Your sleep was even worse than mine. I'll  be quiet then.

I heard some guy say last night's full moon was interfering with our sleep.  Who knows? May tonight 's sleep be much better for both of us.

Very wise decision to fly there! Makes life so much easier.

Sleep well!

TS

Good morning,

Slept well last night: some 7 hours! Grateful for that. Makes for a much better start to the day.

Hope your sleep was good too.

TS

Serene62 your sleep is doing okay.  The sex dreams sound interesting. I don't remember any for a long time. Darn!

Hi NG,

Oh no, it doesn't happen often lol.  I should've been more clear and stated "they are fun when they do happen!"  :thumbsup:

How are you feeling?  I hope your discomfort is better and the antibiotics are doing their job!

Blessings to your Mom and a very happy birthday to her.  Wishing you nice weather and fabulous visit!  :smitten:

Serene

Hello All,

Good morning or afternoon  8)

TS: Right on! Nice sleep you got there! 

RnR: Happy to hear your feeling better.  I think it's normal to feel weak or not rested after a cold subsides.  I know I felt drained after a recent bout with a really bad upper respiratory infection.  Hope you're feeling better today.  :)

I basically slept the same.  Woken two times for unknown reasons...hhhm...benzo withdrawal?... :thumbsup:  At this point, I would up the dose from 0.5 to 1.0mg Klonopin but I'm not going there.  Staying steady at .5 and even with the interrupted sleep, I can feel my body stabilizing.  Had a bit more vibration in my legs last night than usual but, eh, what can I do but push through it.  Today it seems to have lowered back to the normal vibrations I feel throughout the day.  Hopefully it won't get worse.  I'm staying positive.

Wishing you all a great day!

Serene

Hi Serene,

That's the way to handle these things! Just hang in there,  wait until symptoms settle down again,  but never up your dose!

Glad your sleep was OK.

TS

7 hrs. + 1 hr nap = 8 hrs.

Hi RnR! Wow, that's fabulous.  So happy you are sleeping well.

With regards to your taper schedule.  Do you shave and put into your own capsules? 

Serene

Good evening all,

Serene, I am feeling better, thanks. The antibiotics are doing their job.  Thanks for asking and for the wishes for my mother.  I don't wish to reach her age, but she is handling it well. 

R&R, you are still doing well with your sleep. I wish you many more nights and naps like that!

TS, that's great news you slept so very well. Keep it up! Indeed it does make a much better start for the day!

Last night I slept 7.5 hours with only one trip to the bathroom. This is the first in a long time with sleeping so well without getting up a lot. I'm not taking any hydroxyzine so it was a normal feeling sleep. 

Sleep well and have a good Saturday.

NG

Hi,

Congrats to the good sleep people!

My sleep was 7 hours in one go. The last few weren't much to speak of, so I won't.

NG,  Happy to see you're feeling better! Sleep without pills is the only real sleep,  right?

I looked up " a good start  to the day " before using it. It said TO  and FOR are both correct. Though the use changed from "FOR the day " to "TO the day" over the last century. 

Hope you all slept well.

Enjoy your Saturday!

TS

Good morning/afternoon all,

TS, your 7 hours of sleep in one go sounds wonderful. Keep moving forward!

Grammar usage does change over the years.  The word shrimp is now shrimps. I feel funny saying we had shrimps last night for dinner.

I would say that I had a good start for the day.  Beings I am not a student or teaching any longer, I can make "mistakes" and get by with it, unless someone calls me out on it.

My brother in law recently called me out on using the word beings.

I wrote that the statement I made in an email saying, " beings my mother does or doesn't want to do something"

is incorrect.  I was then embarrassed he called me out on it but I also appreciated that he did.

On another topic, I slept 2 hours and 55 minutes.

I was awake in the night with my jaw and neck pain bothering me along with pain down my left arm.  I have the arm pain now and then after I had a concussion fertilizing the lawn, when I hit my head on a large bolt sticking out of a person size telephone pole my husband  put up many years ago with the pretty blue and green insulators on display.  Anyway the impact caused a lot of neck and arm pain after that. I should be healed, but now and then the pain flares up.

To make this not a novel, I decided I could be having a heart attack. After doing a search on my phone, I decided it probably was not a heart attack, but I still was unable  sleep.

The infection from my jaw is still flaring up with my left tonsil appearing to be infected, so I will call the dentist and ask for a stronger antibiotic. Hopefully that puts this all to rest. ha

NG

7 hrs. + 1 hr nap = 8 hrs.

Hi RnR! Wow, that's fabulous.  So happy you are sleeping well.

With regards to your taper schedule.  Do you shave and put into your own capsules? 

Serene

Hi Serene,

I've been shaving my tablets and collecting the powder for possible later use.

TS, sorry that your Dutch football team lost.  That game couldn't have been any closer.

NG, I'll be listening intently to the Blues/Avs game tomorrow.  Unfortunately for the Avs, they have quite a few sidelined.  You've been getting in some good sleep without the med.

I got in 7 hrs + 1 hr nap again.

I wonder how AB has been doing...

Hi,

RnR,  thanks, yes, it was a close game. And an absolute idiotic referee. Oh well, I 'm not too bothered about losing. Days were when I  would be sick of it for days.

Congrats on sleeping so well.

Indeed, AB, where are you? Hope you're doing OK.

NG,  Sorry your neck and arm pain are back! It can indeed flare up from time to time. Even much later. Glad it wasn't a heart attack!  You were right to check it out.

So sad it ruined your sleep. 

That infection is a tough one! Hopefully stronger meds will put it to bed.

TS

Good Sunday morning,

Hope you all slept well!

My sleep was almost 8 hours!  With just one bathroom visit.  So, a great night.

Wishing us all a blessed Sunday.

Trochsetter

That sounds awesome, I got about 2 hours and I woke up and cooked some pork steaks with a salad. I'm assuming I will probably fall asleep again here in a couple hours and wake up around afternoon.

Good day everyone,

Justintime, I hope you do get some more sleep. The pork steaks and salad sounds delicious!  That just might put you back to sleep.

TS, congratulations on the almost 8 hours of sleep with only one bathroom visit! Keep it up!

R&R, the seven hours plus the 1 hour nap sounds so very nice.  Keep doing that!

Yesterday we went to a college football game. It was at the Colorado School of Mines were our son works.  They won the division championship, so will play for the big win in Texas next Saturday.  It was exciting to be there with everyone stomping their feet and cheering wildly.  It brought me back to my college days.

I noted that the Mines players were all slender compared to the other team that had some big players.  I was then reminded that the Mines were mostly nerdy chemical and geophysics engineers with no time to bulk up. ha

I've been put on another antibiotic that seems to be taking care of the bacterial infection I have in my jaw and now one tonsil.  Whew..this has been a long haul.

I slept 6 hours and 42 mins last night with one bathroom break!

Like you R&R I wish AB would check in with us again. Seriously, if I don't check in or am gone for a while, I'm probably no longer alive. 

NG

[23...]