Sleep Quality Tracker started by Antibenzo7

[An...]

Hi,

Great to see some of us had a good night's sleep! Sorry  for Justintime though. It is going to get better again. 

NG, it sounds like you had a wonderful time yesterday. Your description of the Miner students had me lol. Nice one!

Good to hear the antibiotics are starting to do their job. It has indeed been going on for a while now.

TS.

Hi Everyone, I know I have been MIA for a while. Not too much new with me.. Fitbit says 6 hours and 12 mins of fair quality sleep for me. I will take it.

RnR, TS, NG, JustInTime, Hope you guys have all been doing well.

TS, how are your eyes?

NG, how is your hubby?

How was your Thanksgiving everyone?

Hi,

AB,  Happy to hear from you again, man! Glad you're doing OK. 

My eyes are slowly getting better. I'm going to pick up my new glasses tomorrow. I'm quite a bit excited. Will I be able to see "normal " again, how much is the distortion going to bother me, how long will it take to get used to these new specs? Time will tell!

Overhere we don’t do Thanksgiving the way you do. It was held a week prior to yours and only in church.

Hope everyone slept well.

My sleep was 5 hours. Woke up at 4 am. Couldn't really get back to sleep.  Oh well, sometimes that happens.

Enjoy your Monday.

TS

Good day everyone,

AB, so good to hear from you! Those are pretty good sleep numbers!'\

My husband's Alzheimer's keeps progressing at a steady pace which adds up more as the time passes.

Some days taking care of him is more daunting for me.  I just take it a day at a time.

How is your mother doing?

Thanksgiving was lovely. Our daughter had us for dinner and even sent us home with some turkey left overs. 

R&R the seven hours is quite nice. Enjoy that nap if you manage to take one today.

TS, the five hours was not fun, but hopefully tonight will be better.

Getting those new glasses is exciting! Seeing normal again will be the best part of all!  Let's hope the adjustment doesn't take too long.  You've come so far!

I am stressing about the trip and so my sleep was one hour.  I feel like it this morning.  There is so much to do before we leave and when we get back. It will hopefully all work out.

NG

Thanks, yeah I ended up going back to sleep and slept a whole entire 8 hours straight with no bathroom breaks that I remember. I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure I slept all the way until 2:30 p.m. in the afternoon.

The Sleep Quality was great, but the problem is now I'm going to have a reverse sleep schedule again and probably end up nocturnal again like last year.

Hello,

Justintime, that's truly amazing!  Hopefully you'll be able to avoid another reverse sleeping schedule!

My sleep was another 5 hours nonstop. After a bathroom break I had several short periods of light sleep.  I do feel rested though.

NG,  Sorry aboutl the hard times you're having giving care.

I wish you a safe flight and a wonderful stay at your mom's. Take care and stay safe and sound.

TS

I got in 4.5 hours last night. The fitbit says the quality was poor but I feel fairly ok this morning. 8 hours is great Justintime but I too would rather have it occur during nighttime.

My mother is doing ok NG. Like your hubby, she is still deteriorating slowly but I do all I can to help her. With advancing age, bodyparts just start to wear out I suppose. Glad to hear you had a good Thanksgiving. Christmas is right around the corner.

Looks like your sleep is still pretty good RnR.  :thumbsup:

TS, glad to hear your eyes are getting better. Let us know how you like the new glasses.

Enjoy your Tuesday Everyone. I have got to take my mother to the grocery store and the dollar store to buy a few items this morning.

Hi,

AB, Glad you're feeling fairly ok.

That's wonderful  you're taking care of your mother. Is so important and can be grateful work too. I speak from experience, as you may recall.

Well, about my new glasses. The first thing I said after putting them on, was : Wow! In the sense of:  those old eyes of mine will have to do a lot of adjusting in the coming days (?). But after 6 months of misery of course they do! So, I have to be patiënt and hope for the best!

Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday.

TS

Good day everyone,

Tomorrow I will leave for my mother's and be off of the grid until I return home, again.

TS, six hours is not too bad.  The snoozing helps.

I agree taking care of my mother does have its rewards, for those of us who do get the opportunity.  I would never wish it to be anything different than it is. 

Your new glasses will take time to adjust to. You will be used to them before you know it!

AB, 4.5 hours is not the best, but how you feel is what is important.  How was your Thanksgiving? Are you ready for Christmas?

Bodies do wear out with time. I am glad you are there for your mother. 

I am not sleeping in anticipation of the trip.  I decided to look at this as an adventure. Getting everything ready and checking the trip list, packing for me and my husband and filling the birdfeeders and the birth baths before we leave tomorrow.

Last night I was writing reminders at 2 am.  I've got this!

I'll be back late Sunday evening.

NG

Hi nightengale,

Thanks you for your entouraging words wit regard to my glasses. I so hope you're right!

Sounds like you're more than ready for your expedition! Try to enjoy it as much as possible.  :smitten:

Stay warm and safe!  :thumbsup:

Trochsetter

Ditto to what TS said NG. I hope you enjoy your trip.

RnR, I was looking at your signature. You are slowly reducing nicely and still getting adequate sleep. :thumbsup: That is great.

TS, what Country are you in? I can't recall.

Good morning,

I slept 6 hours (again) last night. Must be the new normal for me. Nonstop and deep sleep, so I feel rested. The last hours until the alarm went,  I just dozed off at times  I had a little nausea. Hadn’t had that in over a week. No idea why it was gone. No idea why it's back. The wonders of nature,  right?  ;D

Saw my dentist this morning for the usual check-up. All was well. Yay!

AB,  i live in the Netherlands. Small but great!  :sick:

I hope everyone slept well.

Enjoy your Thursday.

Hi TS, 6 hours of non-stop deep sleep is good. I will take it any day. Sorry to hear about the nausea. I have got to see my dentist next week for a possible tooth implant. Has anyone here ever had a tooth implant? If yes, was it successful?

I did not really track my sleep with the FibBit last night,  but I slept approx. 5 hours I think.

Enjoy your Thursday everyone.

Hi

AB,  tooth implants are done a lot, so they must be good. The only case I know is that of my brother in law He had one done years ago, which left him with in inflammation and antibiotics.  But it all turned out ok.

RnR,  Yes, that's my guess too. Messi was in tip top shape during the last game. The rest of the team was pretty good as well. I don't really like the way football is being played this Worldcup. Very defensive with sharp counters .But it is successful, so that's how it goes. I admire the way Marocco played. They had a bit of bad luck.

Your sleep is quite good atm. Keep it up!

TS

[d7...]