Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Well folks my daughter and I had a long talk last night and she wants me to stay until next Wednesday so l have spoken to my family and all has been rearranged to allow me to do so.l am glad to be staying longer as l am able to rest more here.

Sending you all a massive hug.

Love and hugs Stut X

Well folks my daughter and I had a long talk last night and she wants me to stay until next Wednesday so l have spoken to my family and all has been rearranged to allow me to do so.l am glad to be staying longer as l am able to rest more here.

Sending you all a massive hug.

Love and hugs Stut X

Oh damn, now I am suppose to act all supportive and tell you great and to take care of yourself blah, blah, blah, okay I said it. It's a lie, a big lie.... :laugh: :laugh:  I miss you.  Take care of all my girls. You do deserve a break, you help others and go all the time.  I however, am not quite as well without you :(:D. Sorry, had to sneak that in.....love you Stut, careful, relax ......love you, Lady Mary 🦉🐱🐕🐾🐶🎄💜🙏☮️📚........🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🏍🚲🚗🐱🐾😜

Good morning Begood Cant Heath Mary Trish Miyu Bluepill Gard Free Intend NJ SS TMB Green Deep Nova Barbara Olive Ginger Cally Battle Esperanza Anu Gilly Milli Val and everyone here hoping everyone has a better day.

Love and hugs Stut X

Tagging on , Morning LHSG, love you all, always hoping for a better day for all of us.  ☮️🙏💜🎶📚🎤

Mary !!

Lol my Lady Mary that was very magnanimous of you.lt must have been difficult but l am proud of you 😀. What are you at today my love.Your wee Daisy is away getting groomed so she will be able to see again.

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

Lol my Lady Mary that was very magnanimous of you.lt must have been difficult but l am proud of you 😀. What are you at today my love.Your wee Daisy is away getting groomed so she will be able to see again.

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

I wish I was getting groomed, I need new highlights desperately but don't know if I can sit in that chair long enough.  I may try to do them myself.  Daisy needed a little special treatment.  Give both the Muffin and Daisy lots of love.  Who cares for the pussycat while you are gone.?  Mary

What pussycat lol?No old Sox stays with my sister she only sleeps,poops and eats so she won't get lost.Now that could be either of them but l am talking about Sox lol.

Not easy sitting in a hairdressers chair for hours colour it yourself until you feel better.l haven't got a colour in my hair haven't any grey touch wood.Have had blonde highlights for years then decided to grow them out about 3 years ago now l am my own colour.Couldnt be bothered sitting for 3 hours and l think l suit it better.

Love and hugs Stut X

What pussycat lol?No old Sox stays with my sister she only sleeps,poops and eats so she won't get lost.Now that could be either of them but l am talking about Sox lol.

Not easy sitting in a hairdressers chair for hours colour it yourself until you feel better.l haven't got a colour in my hair haven't any grey touch wood.Have had blonde highlights for years then decided to grow them out about 3 years ago now l am my own colour.Couldnt be bothered sitting for 3 hours and l think l suit it better.

Love and hugs Stut X

Oh, you are bad, that could be either of them, bad Stut  :laugh:

Lol Lady Mary just saying lol.

Love you my lady Mary enjoy your day my lady.Give Sly and Tim a massive hug from me.

Love and hugs Stut X

Hi Everyone. Thanks for your support. I just feel SO depressed at the moment. My Mum says I would be better if I went out but she doesn't understand AT ALL. It's taken me all my time to get out of bed and watch tv. I am still in my pyjamas. I have done the washing up and fed Tilly the cat. I am looking forward to Dave coming home from work.

I am trying to ACCEPT how I feel and also not worry about going to my daughter's on the 14th. I might be a bit better by then. I hope I'm not dragging you all down but I just need you all right now. If/when I get better then I will be back trying to support everyone else. Lots of Love. Gilly xxx

Hi Everyone. Thanks for your support. I just feel SO depressed at the moment. My Mum says I would be better if I went out but she doesn't understand AT ALL. It's taken me all my time to get out of bed and watch tv. I am still in my pyjamas. I have done the washing up and fed Tilly the cat. I am looking forward to Dave coming home from work.

I am trying to ACCEPT how I feel and also not worry about going to my daughter's on the 14th. I might be a bit better by then. I hope I'm not dragging you all down but I just need you all right now. If/when I get better then I will be back trying to support everyone else. Lots of Love. Gilly xxx

The weather is nasty and damp and cold here so I am in my pjs too.  Sly is in his daddy's chair sound asleep, he hates nasty weather  :). What I would not give to be as comfortable as he is, damn dog :D

I'm betting on you, you have to do what is right for you about going to your daughter's, I am glad you got up and moved today.  Pet Tilly for me, love you GB, Ginger to your shortcake, Mary ❤️💜💙💝💘🐱🐾🙏🙏

Mary, it is nasty, damp and cold here too. Good old Sly having a sleep. Tilly is on my knee with not a care in the world. I have given her a few strokes and told her that they are from Mary. I genuinely do these things. I say "These strokes are from Mary". She appreciates any attention. Special strokes from the good ol' US of A!

Evening meal is going to be easy. Can't believe how weak and pathetic I am at the moment. I'm getting through by saying F*ck everything. Still I can feel a panic coming on.

Thank you for being there, Sweet Mary. Love you too.  Gilly xxxxx

Love and hugs Stut X

:laugh: :laugh:

Gilly, if it makes you feel any better, I understand what you are going through. It is so hard to make others understand why you can’t do the things they think might help you. You would if you could. Your brain has been assaulted and it is in protective mode. Nature gives us the instinct to shut down, hide, or flee when we are under threat. We are left with depression and anxiety. Please don’t think you have anymore control over this than you would the flu. That’s my problem-self-blame. Hold on, honey. Esperanza

Hi SS. How are you?  Gilly xxxxx

Yes, it was funny about Stut's sister and her cat....

Hi 4G

I'm doing pretty well, holding for a few days after reaching a goal ( yippee!!) so that I have the energy and stamina to do some things this weekend.

How's you friend?  I'm hoping that you are distracting yourself -- or at least that's what I do when my thinking gets ahead of me.... deciding what I'll be capable way before I know.

Going to get my hair cut and coloured.  As soon as i stepped on the bus two young men stood up to give me their seats.  I know I'm not supposed to insulted but sheesh!  Do I really look that old?!?  :D:laugh: :laugh:

Hi SS. How are you?  Gilly xxxxx

Yes, it was funny about Stut's sister and her cat....

Hi 4G

I'm doing pretty well, holding for a few days after reaching a goal ( yippee!!) so that I have the energy and stamina to do some things this weekend.

How's you friend?  I'm hoping that you are distracting yourself -- or at least that's what I do when my thinking gets ahead of me.... deciding what I'll be capable way before I know.

Going to get my hair cut and coloured.  As soon as i stepped on the bus two young men stood up to give me their seats.  I know I'm not supposed to insulted but sheesh!  Do I really look that old?!?  :D:laugh: :laugh:

Lol,  I hate the word ma'm.....you read in a post to Stut today how badly I wanted to get my highlights done but just can't sit in their chair that long  :P :P  Mary ☮️💜🙏🦉🐕🐾

SS, I know what you mean! At least young people generally still have manners. But that's not really the point, is it? Maybe they will stay in their seats when you look stunning with your hair done..... :D

By the way, that's excellent progress with your taper. Well done.

Esperanza, you are a Sweetheart. Yes, it is as you say. Why can't people see that it isn't that you are choosing not to do things? They understand with other illnesses. When I have flu, nobody says I should make the effort. Etc, etc. Really sick of this being a "made up" condition. Hope you're a bit better today.

Mary, there's no way I could sit in a hairdresser's chair. My hair needed cutting and so I had to do it myself. The fringe (bangs) is okay. I can't see round the back. It might be as straight as Sly's back leg!

Love and Hugs to All.  Gilly xxxxx

Hi Guys... :)

Kinda feel a bit guilty for not catching up once I got behind, but I reckon you all understand...

I started to pick up a bit the last couple of days, so thats a good sign..

Esp, Your post on our mind protecting us when not well was spot on, even though this function itself is probably affected by WD also... It is the type of reply that I have wanted to post several times around the boards of late.. But putting complex (or not so complex) postes together has been out of reach for me over the last few weeks...

I hope Everyone is surviving or doing well, -a bit of a mix here from what little I have read of the 30 missed pages...

Mary M, I must announce the arrival of two new babies...

:)

Spartan is a wild duckling, a couple of days old...

Bazza is a Barramundi fingerling...  -who loves guppies and grass hoppers...

There is also a hunt on for some wild piglets that have been hanging around the creek...

Oh, and I dropped 25mg of lyrica on the 25/11.. Yes, yes, Impeccable timing for the saddist in me... But it just kinda happened due to my perfect memory... lol

My best to everyone..

Kinda feel a bit guilty for not catching up once I got behind, but I reckon you all understand...

Esp, Your post on our mind protecting us when not well was spot on, even though this function itself is probably affected by WD also... It is the type of reply that I have wanted to post several times around the boards of late.. But putting complex (or not so complex) postes together has been out of reach for me over the last few weeks...

I hope Everyone is surviving or doing well, -a bit of a mix here from what little I have read of the 30 missed pages...

There is also a hunt on for some wild piglets that have been hanging around the creek...

Oh, and I dropped 25mg of lyrica on the 25/11.. Yes, yes, Impeccable timing for the saddist in me... But it just kinda happened due to my perfect memory... lol

My best to everyone..

Hi CANt,

nice  to see you ....

Sorry to hear you've been having a rough time of late , but glad things are picking up a bit, hope the trend continues .

HI everyone.... I haven't been here much either , so hoping all are doing ok

I'm in a wave at the moment myself, but my baseline continues to hold at a better place than in the past, hoping that will continue and possibly even improve over time. I guess my waves feel like they are waves within one big wave!  But that's ok, that my "normal" for now.

I have been tapering my K some. and cut back on the gabapetin too . Thought I'd get away with little wds from that but it seems to have a lag time.

love to everyone,

MiYu :smitten: :smitten:

Welcome Letbb you have really did massive cuts especially the first one l am not surprised you were slammed with withdrawal symptoms.Hold for as long as you need to and when you start tapering again l suggest you go on to the tapering forum and Jim Hawk will help you with a tapering schedule.

Now benign tumors on the liver is completely harmless and a lot of people have them and don't know about them.I will leave the supplements to someone else l don't take any but sometimes l believe less is more.

Love and hugs Stut X

Yeah, me doc abandoned me and it was awful. I finally found another doc but he's still pushing the pills on me so I'm just trying to do this on my own for now. It took truly believing I was dying and getting a million tests to realize it was the benzos. Thank god I found this place! I don't feel alone anymore, I'm a less is more person too but I've experimented with some herbs, infrequently and in very small amounts,  mostly ones that I'd had success with on my depression before I went through WD and started tapering. I'm pretty cautious of taking anything GABAergetic but sometimes my insomnia is too much and I'll take valerian...that's very infrequently but it does help and hasn't caused too many sxs, at least not enough to outweigh the sleep benefit. I work 4:30am to 9am so I have to get up early and rarely fall asleep early, I'm in a really weird sleep cycle where I get about 3-4 at night, work, then I come home and sleep another 2-3hrs...it's got me all messed up but it's sleep so I'll take it I guess. I'm just feeling defeated thinking about how long I've been living like this and how much longer I may have to go on like this...

Good morning Begood Cant Heath Mary Trish Miyu Bluepill Gard Free Intend NJ SS TMB Green Deep Nova Barbara Olive Ginger Cally Battle Esperanza Anu Gilly Milli Val Hope let and everyone here hoping everyone has a better day.

Love and hugs Stut X

Morning Let just hold for as long as you need to then as l said get help with your taper.We all feel alone so that is why we are here to guide and support when we can.Just hang in there you will get off these drugs when the time is right.

Love and hugs Stut X

Morning Trish no one understands mental issues sadly that is the way it has always been.You probably don't understand it yourself and you are suffering from it.

Just take it day by day and do what is best for you.That's all any of us can do.

Love and hugs Stut X

Morning Lady Mary another migraine my love?I hope you feel better today and have a relaxing day with your boy.

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

My best to everyone..

Hi CANt,

nice  to see you ....

Sorry to hear you've been having a rough time of late , but glad things are picking up a bit, hope the trend continues .

HI everyone.... I haven't been here much either , so hoping all are doing ok

I'm in a wave at the moment myself, but my baseline continues to hold at a better place than in the past, hoping that will continue and possibly even improve over time. I guess my waves feel like they are waves within one big wave!  But that's ok, that my "normal" for now.

I have been tapering my K some. and cut back on the gabapetin too . Thought I'd get away with little wds from that but it seems to have a lag time.

love to everyone,

MiYu :smitten: :smitten:

Hey Miyu..:)

Good to hear you are making some progress... Though hard earned that it is...

I hope things get easier as you continue.. Its been a long road, but you will get there...

[c9...]