The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Morning Lady Mary just take it slow my lovely and don't push too hard.l am not surprised migraines make you depressed.We are here for you.

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

Morning Esperanza just hang on one day at a time.Now you are still you l know you are suffering however you will prevail with time.l know you keep looking back but it is just making you feel so much worse so focus on what you can do now to help yourself.We are here for you and you will find your way to recovery.

Esperanza do you see what you were able to do at the beginning of this year and the year before l could not have done that so that gives me hope that your baseline may not be as bad as l thought it would be.You did all that inspite of those drugs so you are a lot stronger than you think.

Love and hugs Stut X

Good morning Begood Cant Heath Mary Trish Miyu Bluepill Gard Free Intend NJ SS TMB Green Deep Nova Barbara Olive Ginger Cally Battle Esperanza Anu Gilly Milli Val Hope Let and everyone here hoping everyone has a better weekend.

Love and hugs Stut X

Hi AS  :hug: Good morning to you too .

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Well folks going to go to the beach this morning again l will put on about 20 layers and take a flask of coffee with me.My ear isn't as painful thank God but as per the old antibiotics are causing nausea blah blah blah.Anyway l will be thinking of you all.

Love and hugs Stut X

Morning Can't look who's feeling better😀😉.l assume it's the old muscles causing your problem.Stay away from the tap until it resolves mate.Glad you are feeling better my love.

Love and hugs Stut X

Morning Stut...

Hows you doing..?

A

Ok Can't sitting like a nutter on a deserted beach with two mad dogs.Living the dream 😌. Withdrawal symptoms still yo-yoing as per nothing new there that's as stable as l get.

Tell me this mate do you do Xmas on the beach or what do you normally do?My sister's mate from Australia has spent Xmas here three times l think over the last 10 years absolutely loves it.l think she is coming next year l personally think she's nuts but that's me.

Are you planning on tapering more Lyrica or waiting until January?

Love and hugs Stut X

Good morning Begood Cant Heath Mary Trish Miyu Bluepill Gard Free Intend NJ SS TMB Green Deep Nova Barbara Olive Ginger Cally Battle Esperanza Anu Gilly Milli Val Hope Let and everyone here hoping everyone has a better weekend.

Love and hugs Stut X

Morning everyone, think I am on the mend and hope you are all on the mend with me.  So sorry you have an ear infection my Queen, but you have my babies out at the beach again.  What a mom :D. I am still behind on reading but will try to catch up today.  It is lonely without you guys.  Nasty weather the last few days, got about 3 inches of rain yesterday and cold.  Sly and I slept on and off in the recliners side by side.  I am trying to explain Segway to him before he comes :D. Love you all! Mary

☮️💜🙏🐕🐾🦉🎄🐶🎶

Morning Can't look who's feeling better😀😉.l assume it's the old muscles causing your problem.Stay away from the tap until it resolves mate.Glad you are feeling better my love.

Love and hugs Stut X

Me too mate, luv ya.....MMim ☮️💜🙏🐢🚘🚗🏍

Well folks going to go to the beach this morning again l will put on about 20 layers and take a flask of coffee with me.My ear isn't as painful thank God but as per the old antibiotics are causing nausea blah blah blah.Anyway l will be thinking of you all.

Love and hugs Stut X

Be careful Stut, is damp weather bothering your ear? Hope it heals quickly.  Pets for all the babies  :smitten:  Mary

Lady Mary sitting on a beach feeling like a dick but had to get on to say welcome back my love.This place has no heart with you gone.l hate that you have these damn headaches.Any treatment recommended?

I hope my brother in law looked after you well.Segway will be flying in on January 1st so tell Sly he can come and live with me 😀😉.

Love you Lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

Lady Mary sitting on a beach feeling like a dick but had to get on to say welcome back my love.This place has no heart with you gone.l hate that you have these damn headaches.Any treatment recommended?

I hope my brother in law looked after you well.Segway will be flying in on January 1st so tell Sly he can come and live with me 😀😉.

Love you Lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

[/quote

Oh no, I will teach them to get along or make sure Segway has a way to stay up high.  :D.

Love you back my Queen 💚💚💚💚💚. Lady Mary. 🐕🐾🦉☮️💜🙏🎄

SS, next week a new movie " Mary Queen of Scots" comes out.  Looks great, look it up  :D;)

Love ya , Sista......pets for Sufi and Zorro for me.  Mary, ☮️💜🙏🦉🐾🐕🎶

Ok Can't sitting like a nutter on a deserted beach with two mad dogs.Living the dream 😌. Withdrawal symptoms still yo-yoing as per nothing new there that's as stable as l get.

Tell me this mate do you do Xmas on the beach or what do you normally do?My sister's mate from Australia has spent Xmas here three times l think over the last 10 years absolutely loves it.l think she is coming next year l personally think she's nuts but that's me.

Are you planning on tapering more Lyrica or waiting until January?

Love and hugs Stut X

I can actually picture that Stut... -sea weed blowing, sea gulls all huddled against the arctic wind..

What is this Xmas thing you speak of..??

Will be a quiet one for me I think... :)

Hi Mary.. -So good to see you surface... Keep feeling better...

:)

Well, back to sleep for me... Something must have woken me suddenly... -Then I was hungry...

Lol Can't it's as if you were there.A man came up and asked me if l needed any help lol.Well l think that will do me for the beach.Absolutely mortified.

Back now and heading out with my daughter and her work mates.Oh God l will look sweet in among these young muscle men lol.Lady Mary and Trish if it turns into a grab a granny night l will give you pair a shout lol.Oh well l will go and try to get down wiff the kids.

Love and hugs Stut X

SS, next week a new movie " Mary Queen of Scots" comes out.  Looks great, look it up  :D;)

Love ya , Sista......pets for Sufi and Zorro for me.  Mary, ☮️💜🙏🦉🐾🐕🎶

Hi there Love!

That movie sounds ...fun?... for us history buffs.  So glad that things are turning around for you.  Yes it is lonely without the crew and with our you here!

have the best....

:smitten: :smitten:

Morning SS great stock you come from.My old stomping ground the big smoke.l lived in Belfast for many years and had the best times.l would love to live there again but I love the country life as well so we will see.Cork is definitely worth a visit always had a ball there and you can get a boat to France etc.

I hope you have a good weekend my love and everything continues to go smoothly my love.

Love and hugs Stut X

Hope you have a goo and warm day at the beach!  I too love the beach on cold windy days -- if I've got the 20 layers and am cozy inside of them....

G'morning everyone!

It's a drizzly day here after many days of gorgeous weather... warmer when the clouds roll in.

Day 5 of a hold that I was thinking of continuing till Xmas.  I'll see if that continues to make sense.

Trishy -- thinking of you... Hoping that things are settling or at least your path with your son is becoming clearer.  Tough stuff to be dealing with, and I know you are tough...

Wishing everyone the best day....

Lol Can't it's as if you were there.A man came up and asked me if l needed any help lol.Well l think that will do me for the beach.Absolutely mortified.

Back now and heading out with my daughter and her work mates.Oh God l will look sweet in among these young muscle men lol.Lady Mary and Trish if it turns into a grab a granny night l will give you pair a shout lol.Oh well l will go and try to get down wiff the kids.

Love and hugs Stut X

You did good by leaving.  Call me and Trishy.  Have a good time you lovely woman  :D :D🎄🎄🎄🐕🐶🐾☮️💜🙏🦉

Thank you so much, Stut, Esperanza

Sorry you are having a hard time esperanza.  I haven't felt well but think I may be starting to come back around.  Just wanted you to know I am thinking of you.  Love you, Mary.  ☮️💜🙏

Hi Everyone!  Thank you so much Stut for your kind words to me. Today I've dipped a bit, but it may only be a blip. Hope so. Did you watch the dancing? Not as good as last week.

Hey Mary, Hope your migraines go away and stay away. Have you always had them or did Benzos contribute? Please give Sly a big hug. What kind of dog is he? How big is he? More like Muffin or more like Daisy?

I'm just watching tv with Dave and the sweet, one-eyed cat, Tilly. She is such a softy!

Hoping you feel a bit better, Esperanza. Sending you thoughts and hugs.

Thinking of you too Trishy. I hope you manage to see your grandson, even if there is nothing you can do about your son. You are maybe at a point where you realise that you can't do anything. Only he can do it. That must be unbelievably hard for a mother. Our natural instinct is to keep on trying and trying for our children. I'm so sorry you are in that position.

Hello, SS. You have done amazingly well with your taper. I'm sure you'll know whether to keep going or hold for a while. It is a stressful time of year and I am on hold till after Christmas. But if you can carry on then that's great.

Hi Cant. Hope your drinking is easier. I saw a video clip of an Australian guy being attacked by a kangaroo. It knocked him over but he didn't spill any of his beer! Pure Australiana!

Hello to anyone I know who I haven't mentioned. Love and Hugs to All!  Gilly xxxxx ❤❤❤

[a4...]