The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Oh thank God Lady Mary you dropped in l hate to think you have been suffering my love.l have had a few migraines and they are absolutely horrendous.l hope you feel better as the day goes on.We have all missed you my lovely and if you see a drone circling over you just send it back to me please.Good luck at the PT and please take it easy.

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

Morning Begood Cant Heath Mary Trish Miyu Bluepill Gard Free Intend NJ SS TMB Green Deep Nova Barbara Olive Ginger Cally Battle Esperanza Anu Gilly Milli Val Hope Let and everyone here hoping everyone has a better day.

Love and hugs Stut X

Good morning all!

Thanks for the Encouragement quotes Nova! 

Those bits of writing are really what help me believe in Long Holds.  And a good long hold changed the face of my taper.

I'm hoping everyone has a good day..

:smitten: :smitten:

SS

Morning SS you go girl.l know you suffered yesterday but you know what l hope you enjoyed the previous evening.l had a few glasses of wine on Saturday night now Sunday was dire but l enjoyed myself.

Keep singing my love and you have come so far so l hope you are proud of yourself because we are very proud of you my love.

Love and hugs Stut X

Ya Stut,

There is always that trade off.  I think I won't be touching alcohol again for a long while.  i did have a couple of glasses of wine during the summer but that was when I was in the middle of the Long Hold.  It's a good thing to discover before all the seasonal parties... ;)

I hope you have a great time at the Beach with that Muffin.  And that your ear feels better soon....

Thanks as always for being here and for this delicious morning greeting...

Morning Lady Mary l am worried about you my love l hope you feel better today and that damn migraine has passed.l hope you can write a line to let us know how you are.

Love you my Lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

Morning everyone, early pt, hope to catch up when I get home, bad 3 day migraine  :( hope it is gone, can't really tell yet.  Love you all plus Village, Mary.  ☮️💜🙏🐕🐾🎄

Oh yuck darlin' Just yuck.....

I hope it disappears very very soon.  At least you have some critters for your lap -- I know having them around helps me when I'm in the pit...

Thinking of you and loving....

SS

Stut, you are so right. I am feeling hopeless. And I am terrified. Because I am 67, I am afraid there will be nothing left of me after this chews me up and spits me out. The years in tolerance were giving me more and more down times, but I had enough breaks that I had been a pretty young for my age person, regarding how I lived. Now, I am terrified to go to the grocery, much less do any of the more challenging things I heretofore took for granted. I can’t even concentrate on reading a good book or talking to friends. Every small decision confuses me. But, you are right, I can’t keep cutting until I become somewhat human again. I think I could live better with the physical symptoms. It would be honest to say, that in my present state, I am not capable of independent living. At the start of 2018,I was dancing at music festivals and doing Disney World with my kids. The summer before, I carried a baby through a theme park in 90 degree heat, up and down hills, while keeping an eye out for the other kids. I don’t recognize myself. Thank you and much love, Esperanza

Oh thank God Lady Mary you dropped in l hate to think you have been suffering my love.l have had a few migraines and they are absolutely horrendous.l hope you feel better as the day goes on.We have all missed you my lovely and if you see a drone circling over you just send it back to me please.Good luck at the PT and please take it easy.

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

Migraines are really what got me here, taking xanax, and this migraine was a 3 day bad one.  Hadn't had one like this in awhile, mercy.  They depress me and exhaust me more than withdrawals.  When I get depressed I don't talk much, I'm sorry.  Thought about you all and love you .  Just now starting to feel human.  Drone is on the way back decorated.  I am smiling to think of the girls playing on the beach and the pussycat cat with you sister ;)

SS, begood, free , Intend, GB, Trishy, B3, Can't, LF, Cona, Becksblue, I know I am missing some names but brain is tired.  Hopefully I will be back on later .  Take care everyone, love you much.  begood, dog was great  ;D.  Mary.  ☮️💜🙏🦉👩🏻‍✈️🐱🐾🐕🎄🌹🐢🏍📚🐶🎶🎤...Love you all

Hi Guys..

Stut n Mary, have a good time out on your travels..  :)

Just chippin away at things here... Turtle style...

:)

Oh we miss you our Can't 🐢.  Love you, MMim 🐕🐾☮️💜🙏🚗🏍🚘

Hi Everyone. Just popping in. Sorry to hear about your ear, Stut. Hope it gets better soon. Thanks for remembering me in your list. Really hope you enjoy the rest of your time with your daughter.

Mary, Thank you for remembering me. Migraines sound horrible. I really hope it goes soon.

Esperanza, I hope you find the answer as to whether you should carry on cutting. I'm inclined to think that you should hold for a while, but it is a very personal decision. Hope it all gets a bit easier for you soon.

I am feeling a little bit better today. I'm having lots of rest in order to help myself over Christmas.

Love and Hugs to All.  Gilly xxxxx

Hi Everyone. Just popping in. Sorry to hear about your ear, Stut. Hope it gets better soon. Thanks for remembering me in your list. Really hope you enjoy the rest of your time with your daughter.

Mary, Thank you for remembering me. Migraines sound horrible. I really hope it goes soon.

Esperanza, I hope you find the answer as to whether you should carry on cutting. I'm inclined to think that you should hold for a while, but it is a very personal decision. Hope it all gets a bit easier for you soon.

I am feeling a little bit better today. I'm having lots of rest in order to help myself over Christmas.

Love and Hugs to All.  Gilly xxxxx

You are sounding better GB, keep it up girlfriend, I am working on being me ;). Luv ya, Mary ❤️💜💙💘💕❣️💓💞💝

Lol! You are already you and we wouldn't want you to change! I read this thing I quite liked - "Be yourself. Everyone else is taken." Anyway, you know what you're doing, our Mary.

Luv ya back!  Jam on ya scone!  Gilly xxxxx 🐢🐱🐱😃

Lol! You are already you and we wouldn't want you to change! I read this thing I quite liked - "Be yourself. Everyone else is taken." Anyway, you know what you're doing, our Mary.

:);):hug:

Morning Mary and Gilly..  :)

I hope the rough days fade away fast..

It sux to feel rotten, And migrains, -I cant even imagine... :(

I have been getting some small headaches, so for me there is def a WD component in my case..

Hi SS, Esp, n Stutie.. ;)

-Everyone... :)

Hey, did anyone have a SX where they near drown after a couple of mouthfuls of water if not careful...

-Retarded swallowing..!!

-Just out of interest...  -I had it at the start, and now a touch of it again..

Hi there Nova... -Thank you.. :)

Hope you are holding up ok...?

Hi Cant. For some reason you are a Ninja Spy! I just thought you were a Bonza Australian bloke....!  :D

Can't help you with the water thing. I would believe anything about these toxic drugs though. Someone might jump in and advise you. Glad you're sounding a bit better.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Hugs. Gilly.  :mybuddy:

Hi Cant. For some reason you are a Ninja Spy! I just thought you were a Bonza Australian bloke....!  :D

Can't help you with the water thing. I would believe anything about these toxic drugs though. Someone might jump in and advise you. Glad you're sounding a bit better.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

oops.. -Take #2...

Hey Gilly.. :)

Its ok... Normal drinking is ok, just a bit slower for breathing properly.. But trying to drink from a tap is out for now..!!

I hope you keep improving for your daughters and xmas.. I feel you will... -hang in there Mate...

Gosh I have been slack today.. :(  Need a boot up the bum..!!

Strewth, anyone who drinks from a tap deserves a boot up the bum! What a galah..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for the support, mate. Laziness is permitted!

Gilly  :mybuddy:

Strewth, anyone who drinks from a tap deserves a boot up the bum! What a galah..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for the support, mate. Laziness is permitted!

Gilly  :mybuddy:

Ummm... -But thats where water comes from..!!??

-Its hard to stand in the rain with ones mouth open..!!

Well folks am taking the pups to the beach today again.Am trying to get muffin to exercise her leg to regrow the muscle.l have an ear infection so not feeling great but thankfully l was able to get antibiotics so hopefully it will ease off in a few days.

Sending you all a massive hug.

Love and hugs Stut X

Not sure if I answered  this directly yet... hope you all have better days with runs and antibiotics and the Beach.

(My peeps are from County Cork and Belfast... more closely from Belfast -- Grandparents born and raised there).

SS

It sux to feel rotten, And migrains, -I cant even imagine..http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/Smileys/standard/rolleyes.gif. :(

I have been getting some small headaches, so for me there is def a WD component in my case..

Hey, did anyone have a SX where they near drown after a couple of mouthfuls of water if not careful...

-Retarded swallowing..!!

Hi CF :hug: I get it when eating and drinking and its common in withdrawal  its called Dysphagia choking or swallowing problems did it with water the other day. I'm still in the woods  :sick:............ ::)

Love Nova xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

It sux to feel rotten, And migrains, -I cant even imagine..http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/Smileys/standard/rolleyes.gif. :(

-Retarded swallowing..!!

Hi CF :hug: I get it when eating and drinking and its common in withdrawal  its called Dysphagia choking or swallowing problems did it with water the other day. I'm still in the woods  :sick:............ ::)

Love Nova xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Thanks Nova, Your right, Those pesky few things that catch in our throat on occasion have been more problematic too... Though not realy a problem, more just keeping a track of things..

I cant think of a good analagy to being in the woods.. Though perhaps the no neighbours aspect might be nice..!!

I wish you a big bulldozer to clear your path free... lets say a D12...

Good morning Begood Cant Heath Mary Trish Miyu Bluepill Gard Free Intend NJ SS TMB Green Deep Nova Barbara Olive Ginger Cally Battle Esperanza Anu Gilly Milli Val Hope Let and everyone here hoping everyone has a better weekend.

Love and hugs Stut X

Morning Can't look who's feeling better😀😉.l assume it's the old muscles causing your problem.Stay away from the tap until it resolves mate.Glad you are feeling better my love.

Love and hugs Stut X

Morning SS great stock you come from.My old stomping ground the big smoke.l lived in Belfast for many years and had the best times.l would love to live there again but I love the country life as well so we will see.Cork is definitely worth a visit always had a ball there and you can get a boat to France etc.

I hope you have a good weekend my love and everything continues to go smoothly my love.

Love and hugs Stut X

[48...]