The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Hey Guys...

Sorry, got lost with the replies... A very odd day here... I just slept 12 hrs.. and the world seems strange today.. Wonder if its a touch of DR..?? I have a lot of that physical anxiety energy...

But I did manage to go to the shops, so cant be too bad..?? Hmmm -maybe...

Be well Everyone...

:)

Btw, in Northern England we call members of the family "our Rebecca" or whatever the name is. Evidently we do not say "our Rebecca" when speaking of Great Aunt Gertrude.....

Hey 4Gilly

Just happened to see this post. My Mom was from Liverpool and even though she married my Dad and lived in the US for many years she never stopped saying “our” so and so. This post made me think of her and smile. Everyone was “our” ....our Darren or our Karen.  :smitten:

Good morning Begood Cant Heath Mary Trish Miyu Bluepill Gard Free Intend NJ SS TMB Green Deep Nova Barbara Olive Ginger Cally Battle Esperanza Anu Gilly Milli Val Hope Let and everyone here hoping everyone has a better Sunday.

Love and hugs Stut X

Evening Can't sorry to hear your day hasn't been as good.l know if l sleep for longer than 6 or 7 hours l feel crappy completely out of it. I think for me it definitely makes me feel very spaced out and quite apathetic. I hope you have a better end to your day and well done for going to the store.

Love and hugs Stut X

Welcome offandon glad you liked our little compilation.Remember holding is hard but it definitely helps if you don't panic and start cutting out of despair.Time is what is needed how long who knows but be patient and don't give up.

Love and hugs Stut X

Morning Gilly we all have blips so hang in there my love.No didn't see strictly but l will watch it on demand.l can nearly guess Ashley and Faye were at the top and Lauren was at the bottom.We also talk about our Mary etc must be all over Britain.

I hope you feel better today

Love and hugs Stut X

Lady Mary glad to hear you are feeling loads better.Now you have had long enough get that train moving and less of your skivving.

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

Morning SS l know we can't sit anywhere lol.l think he was worried l had maybe escaped from some facility and he was just checking lol.Oh well lesson learned.l hope you have a good day my love.

Love and hugs Stut X

Morning Trish great news about your son l hope this time he commits only time will tell.l hope you have a good day Sis and l hope Jen is doing well.

Love and hugs Stut X

Well folks good night last night the young lads and lasses were absolutely lovely and great craic.l have to say people talk about the younger generation being rude etc l totally disagree l have never ever had any problems with young people.They are on the whole very polite and mannerly.

Anyway my daughter and I are having a day together so love to all.

Love and hugs Stut X

Hi Gina nearly missed your post.l would imagine fatigue is very common and given enough time it will ease off.Well done on a successful taper.

Love and hugs Stut X

Wanted to share my weekly check-in with all of you. It's been a very challenging week. Son wasn't feeling well last week, we started a new medication after a lot of angst, seems to be doing better. I feel in many respects I am barely holding on ... this is really taking a toll on my mental health, so much up and down with his health, still no diagnosis, not sure of next steps other than wait and see. It is really agony.

Woke up yesterday with a sore throat, feel really horrible. I did have a birthday party yesterday with friends from college but even though I was exhausted after I did not sleep at all last night, now really nauseous and still have sore throat. Don't know why I didn't sleep, it's almost 6 in the morning here and really just wish I could sleep! Feel like I might get sick to my stomach ... I haven't gotten sick since July, hate to break that streak now. Was supposed to have lunch with a friend but will need to cancel.

Hope everyone is doing okay, I read a few pages back and enjoy the banter.

Morning NJ oh my love l don't know why you are surprised you are feeling the way you do any mother would feel exactly the same way.l wish there was a diagnosis however like everything it will take time.l hope the medication solves a few problems for now.Sadly you are dealing with a teenager and it is never going to be easy.

I am always thinking of you and your son hoping and praying that things get resolved sooner rather than later.

Love and hugs Stut X

Thanks Stut for your always kind words.

His illness is really taking a toll on me. I am just so stressed. I am thinking more and more I may need to drop down to part time work at some point if my CNS doesn't start to settle down. I am just so overwhelmed always, I am really concerned about my mental health. And now I really feel like I am getting the flu. I have not been sick like this in almost two years. Sitting here shivering under all my blankets ... it's awful.

Hey Guys...

Sorry, got lost with the replies... A very odd day here... I just slept 12 hrs.. and the world seems strange today.. Wonder if its a touch of DR..?? I have a lot of that physical anxiety energy...

But I did manage to go to the shops, so cant be too bad..?? Hmmm -maybe...

Be well Everyone...

Hey you, 12 hours , wow.  It seems you are improving mate, not perfect, but any man that is willing to get out to shops, is feeling a little better.  So glad you are coming back to us , but we are here anytime you need a break. We are your fan base, they call us the Can'tlets.  :D. Love you, I want you perfect.  ☮️🙏💜🚘🏍🚜🚙🚗, your MMim

Morning NJ oh my love l don't know why you are surprised you are feeling the way you do any mother would feel exactly the same way.l wish there was a diagnosis however like everything it will take time.l hope the medication solves a few problems for now.Sadly you are dealing with a teenager and it is never going to be easy.

I am always thinking of you and your son hoping and praying that things get resolved sooner rather than later.

Love and hugs Stut X

You must take care of you too NJ. The last thing he needs is a sore throat, my husband swears by sucking on zinc lozenges, he makes me do it too if either one of us starts feeling like we are coming down with something.  I took then just a few weeks ago and they didn't effect my wd symptoms at all.

Just a suggestion, you are always on our minds, love you.  Hope the new meds help your son , please let us know.  Take care, we love you, Mary ☮️🙏💜

Gilly, Trish, Mary, Stut, Everyone...

Thanks... :)

Just taking the bad with the good... -lots of pieces in play atm... But Its OK...

Who am I to argue when my body says REST..!! Lol

Hope you are all doing ok, and/or getting better...

Good morning LHSG  :D

Love you all , hope you have a decent day.  The Train is at the Village, headed your way.  Mary 👩🏻‍✈️🦉🎄🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂

Sorry NJ my daughter came in with a Chemistry assignment wanting help the deadline had been moved until this Wednesday so it was an emergency.Listen now go part-time to be honest with you l would do whatever it takes to stay on my feet.l know money is a worry however your health is more important.l wouldn't be surprised you have the flu your immune system is probably under constant attack from all the stress.Please take a bit of time for you as well.

Love and hugs Stut X

Lady Mary where were you when I called last night out dancing?l had a bit of a dance and honestly had great craic you would have had a ball.

Hark l hear the train coming Choo 🚂 Choo

Love you Lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

Wanted to share my weekly check-in with all of you. It's been a very challenging week. Son wasn't feeling well last week, we started a new medication after a lot of angst, seems to be doing better. I feel in many respects I am barely holding on ... this is really taking a toll on my mental health, so much up and down with his health, still no diagnosis, not sure of next steps other than wait and see. It is really agony.

Woke up yesterday with a sore throat, feel really horrible. I did have a birthday party yesterday with friends from college but even though I was exhausted after I did not sleep at all last night, now really nauseous and still have sore throat. Don't know why I didn't sleep, it's almost 6 in the morning here and really just wish I could sleep! Feel like I might get sick to my stomach ... I haven't gotten sick since July, hate to break that streak now. Was supposed to have lunch with a friend but will need to cancel.

Hope everyone is doing okay, I read a few pages back and enjoy the banter.

Nj,

Thanks for checking in with how you are doing.  It's such a tough thing you are going through.... the toughest.  Part-time work sure sounds good between everything that is on your plate-- I hope that you can find a way that will help you to be able to navigate it all.... Thinking of you and wishing you the best -- ad that your son responds to the new med well.

:smitten:

SS

Lol Can't it's as if you were there.A man came up and asked me if l needed any help lol.Well l think that will do me for the beach.Absolutely mortified.

Back now and heading out with my daughter and her work mates.Oh God l will look sweet in among these young muscle men lol.Lady Mary and Trish if it turns into a grab a granny night l will give you pair a shout lol.Oh well l will go and try to get down wiff the kids.

Love and hugs Stut X

Get down girl and live it up!!! And granny my ass , I'll be there in my ripped up jeans with knee length boots on and an oversized comfy pull over sweater :laugh: :laugh:

I hope you're having a blast! :smitten: :smitten:

I'll be right next to you, no good looking single men around, I will pull you and Stut and my neice out on the floor, love to dance....we'll show those young skinny chivks how to move :D :D. SS get back from Italy, you have enough shoes.  Let's dance 💃🏼.....Mary

Yes!  Let's dance!

:smitten: :smitten:

SS

5 weeks off benzo ..just feel tired ...Just not feeling like doing much ..A little depressing I use to be very active;( anyone feel like this too 😔😔

Congrats on being off Ginai,

huge accomplishment!  i know that when I am actively tapering I feel as tired as I have ever felt in my life.  So I expect that when the final med is out of the system as well.  It's one of the sxs that is hard to deal with, interferes so much with life..

Glad you are here

SS

Morning SS l know we can't sit anywhere lol.l think he was worried l had maybe escaped from some facility and he was just checking lol.Oh well lesson learned.l hope you have a good day my love.

Love and hugs Stut X

I was sitting at a coffee shop awhile ago -- just drinking my tea -- not looking at a phone or computer and the barista came over to ask if everything was ok.... so it's everywhere!

I hope you have a great day with your daughter....

Thanks for all your tending to us all...

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

[a5...]