12-24 months and up support group

[La...]

Hi Everyone,

It’s been a few weeks since I posted but I just wanted to say Happy New Year and I pray that our healing manifests itself to complete restoration for all of us.

I’ve been in a terrible wave it seems since before Christmas.I spent Christmas and New Years alone, and in such pain; pretty much on my knees praying for relief. I was so sad.

I continue to have the burning nerve pain all over and especially my cranial nerves. I am having such a difficult time. My muscles ache from the tension and pain and electrical stimulation. It truly feels like I am back in Acute, yet this is month 13. I’m having so much anxiety and panic attacks that just wash over me, especially in the morning. There is just this looming fear that rushes over me all through the day. I wake up I’m panic. It feels like 1000 fire ants on my legs, arms, shoulders and head. I cannot escape the pain, it just beats me down day after day. The tinnitus is still there along with my body shaking when things ramp up.

I’m not sleeping well due to the pain. My bedroom sort of gives me ptsd because it represents pain and suffering. In fact, my apartment represents a dungeon of pain to me. Our living environment should represent love and peace; sadly mine does not.

I take drives at night just to get out. Sometimes I just go park in a parking lot and pray and listen to the radio or sermons or podcasts.

I have ice packs all around me as I try to sleep.

I pray for mercy and healing everyday and try to be positive and tell myself this is temporary. But for me, I have burned every single day for 13 months and I am exhausted mentally, spiritually and physically. I am a woman of faith, but I feel like I’m going crazy with this happening to my body non stop.  I’m so desperate for relief.  This is starting to give me ptsd from the trauma of it all and feeling so trapped in my body. My CNS is so sensitized. I saw someone post that they have had burning for 8 years!!! I cannot possibly go through this for 8 years!! It’s so upsetting.

I just don’t understand why it seems that I am worse. It’s so cruel. I wish I could just run and run and shed my skin. I look in the mirror and it looks like I’ve aged so much. My face has wrinkled and my muscles and skin just hang off of me. I used to feel pretty and used to be in good shape. I’ve lost a lot of weight too; which is really fine but I don’t look healthy, yet labs are ok.

My job ended a month ago ( I was severenced after working for the same company for 30 years. They shipped out jobs to the Philippines, so many people were let go. I will get severance pay for a year which I am grateful for) and I thought that perhaps not having the stress of my high stress job woukd help me heal, but it seems to make no difference.  I’ve even been to a few healing services at a church and was anointed with oil, but yet I continue to suffer so greatly. I’m starting to get health anxiety too as every sensation scares me.

I’m very sad and without family it’s hard. My friends think this is all anxiety and have pretty much walked away.  You all are my family because you understand and I appreciate your encouragement so very much.  I’m so grateful for the love and support.

I just don’t know what I can do to help with the burning and chemical anxiety. I feel depression setting in but I still try to pull from my faith.

I’m tempted to ask my doc for an ssri at a low dose, just something to calm down my CNS.

I don’t know what to do.  If I could but have one day without the painful burning and fear, I would have hope.  Im just so broken down and exhausted physically and mentally. LifeLife, I have a lot of fear like you mentioned dealing with. It lurks all the time. It’s just inconceivable what the Xanax and ssri did to me. I would be so grateful to turn a corner soon or have a nice window. I don’t really get the windows other than an hour or so here and there.

I am thinking of each of you. Helen, GG, JBen, Jorgen, LadyDen, Livelife, Decatur, Pashu, Becks, Millet,Feeling Fire, Stich, and others, I’m happy for those of you that are feeling better and for those of us still in the desert, I pray we have the angels of mercy and our healing to come soon.

I’m sending each of you big hugs!

Bless you! 💕🙏💕 

Dear Jordan and all

I am sorry to hear you are struggling do much - but I feel with you. We have to believe that all this will come to an end some day. Until then, we can only take one day at the time.

I am 18 months off now - and 22 months off an ssri, and also still in hell. My worst symptoms at the moment are an excruciating constant headache, burning acid in brain and body, shaking brain, tinitus, ear pain, electric feeling in body, fatigue, digestive problems, stiff muscles, and so on. I am trying to walk and exercise a little, and it's very difficult, but I do it anyway.

Sending hugs

Jordan, in California we have a government sponsored program called in-home-supportive services (IHSS) where those who need someone to care for them at home could get caregiver help payed for by the state. You may already know this but just wanted to mention just in case. My husband and I lost our jobs too as I get through this. In November, a friend came to stay over and it was such good distraction for me. My church family has also been very helpful during this time. Let them know so they could act on it.

Hope you are all doing OK. Had really bad spell since October developed more severe mental symptoms plus ended up very physically ill as well, bed ridden some days, not eating,  jyst started seeing a psychotherapist, who agrees CT should never have happened as that is cause of my prolonged symptoms, finally someone who understands. Had lit emotional trauma over last few years which she is going to work on. Am taking short course of meds just for few weeks, as without going into details got to stage could no longer function. I have lost 4 years of my life will never get back, but hoping finally finding someone who understands will help me gain my sanity back this year. The NHS is useless, just grateful I can afford to pay , to find someone who actually doesn’t label you as psychotic and want stick you on heavy duty anti psychotics. I am just taking  view taking something to get through this really bad setback as short term thing no intention of staying on them any longer than I have to.  Anyway hope 2023 is turning point for us all Especially  Livelife  I know you are still struggling. 💕

Welcome Millet. Glad to have you chime in and join our group.  :mybuddy:

All of us have to just hold our beliefs in this process regardless of how confusing and frustrating it is. No matter how bad it makes us feel or how long it is taking.

I want to take a minute to bring this to mind….just like when any kind of injury occurs, healing of it will take place regardless of whether you believe it or not. It happens without any of us “ helping” it along and without us knowing how it happens. It’s an invisible occurring event. Bit by bit. Those bits are so small that we don’t realize it even happened. But, we know some healing must have happened….why? Because we didn’t get any infection or the injury didn’t get worse ( let’s say you had a cut, for example, that cut didn’t get longer and deeper). This injury we have can make us forget sometimes that it’s a very subtle slow heal. Our healing process doesn’t “ turn off” a few times a day. I know that probably isn’t what we’d like to hear after all these months. But, it is what it is. And what it is IS a continuous process. An automatic self propelled mechanism that we all have in our bodies. We were created that way. You may be thinking… what in the heck is Lady Den saying that for!!??

Because after reading all of your posts, I can hear the discouragement and sorrow. I DO NOT want any of you to throw away your chance of healing out of being so frustrated or overwhelmed. Please hang in there. Please. Please don’t go do something trying to “ help” get rid of this. Only time will do it. Only your individual timeframe will. If I am not living the truth of that right now, I’d think I’d never recover past where I am. I just thank God ( Yahweh) that he didn’t let me let go of belief in my healing. Because he’s the ultimate Healer. And rightly so, he made these bodies so I trust he can fix them ….according to his will and time.

I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with anyone who NEEDS to seek something to help their symptoms. Even Dr Ashton said some people do need to do that temporarily. What I’m saying is before you make that choice, be informed! There’s no way for you to know how well or terrible it might work out. Id hate to see or hear of any of you making your suffering worse. I know this is tiring, madness of waves, crazy roller coaster, can daily wear you down, taken so much from us, etc etc. But, dear friends, just please hang in there a little longer. What if your turn the corner is just a couple of weeks away? Or a month? I know this…it is coming!

I keep saying to myself that if I felt better once then I’ll feel better again soon.  :thumbsup:

Positive energy I’m sending your way. Along with big hug, smiles and cheering you on!

Happy Sunday! Enjoy your day and do something to put a smile on your face.

Love you! ❤️🤗

Ahhh Lady Den,

Thank you for the inspiring words. I definitely need them today!!  I am so glad you are healing and also glad for your experience and wisdom acquired along the way. BIG hugs to you today and always. Thank you for the beautiful post. 

Jordan Jack and Jb,

Oh wow...the suffering is so hard and I think of you both so much. Jb, I'm glad you are trying to get a little exercise. I am too. Mainly just gentle walking and gentle yoga for me but it's something and it's bound to help.  Jordan jack, I'm sorry you are so alone. But you're right in that WE are your friends and we understand and we all want you well and happy. Know that we understand your pain even if it isn't exactly the same. 

Welcome Millet! I sent you a PM. 

Leann,

I'm so glad to hear you are getting some better help and I am always pulling for you as well. Thanks for checking in and keep going with any good help you can get. 

Stitch, Becks, j Ben, Live Life, GG, Feeling Fire and Decatur, all good thoughts to you.

I'm in a nasty wave...so very nasty.  It's all over burning and aching and sick stomach with balance coming and going and roaring tinnitus.  I hope and pray this one passes by me soon but reading the encouraging posts and success stories keep me going.  I appreciate any good vibes, prayers, thoughts and hope you have. 

Thinking of everyone here,

Helen

Hi Everyone,

It’s been a few weeks since I posted but I just wanted to say Happy New Year and I pray that our healing manifests itself to complete restoration for all of us.

I’ve been in a terrible wave it seems since before Christmas.I spent Christmas and New Years alone, and in such pain; pretty much on my knees praying for relief. I was so sad.

I continue to have the burning nerve pain all over and especially my cranial nerves. I am having such a difficult time. My muscles ache from the tension and pain and electrical stimulation. It truly feels like I am back in Acute, yet this is month 13. I’m having so much anxiety and panic attacks that just wash over me, especially in the morning. There is just this looming fear that rushes over me all through the day. I wake up I’m panic. It feels like 1000 fire ants on my legs, arms, shoulders and head. I cannot escape the pain, it just beats me down day after day. The tinnitus is still there along with my body shaking when things ramp up.

I’m not sleeping well due to the pain. My bedroom sort of gives me ptsd because it represents pain and suffering. In fact, my apartment represents a dungeon of pain to me. Our living environment should represent love and peace; sadly mine does not.

I take drives at night just to get out. Sometimes I just go park in a parking lot and pray and listen to the radio or sermons or podcasts.

I have ice packs all around me as I try to sleep.

I pray for mercy and healing everyday and try to be positive and tell myself this is temporary. But for me, I have burned every single day for 13 months and I am exhausted mentally, spiritually and physically. I am a woman of faith, but I feel like I’m going crazy with this happening to my body non stop.  I’m so desperate for relief.  This is starting to give me ptsd from the trauma of it all and feeling so trapped in my body. My CNS is so sensitized. I saw someone post that they have had burning for 8 years!!! I cannot possibly go through this for 8 years!! It’s so upsetting.

I just don’t understand why it seems that I am worse. It’s so cruel. I wish I could just run and run and shed my skin. I look in the mirror and it looks like I’ve aged so much. My face has wrinkled and my muscles and skin just hang off of me. I used to feel pretty and used to be in good shape. I’ve lost a lot of weight too; which is really fine but I don’t look healthy, yet labs are ok.

My job ended a month ago ( I was severenced after working for the same company for 30 years. They shipped out jobs to the Philippines, so many people were let go. I will get severance pay for a year which I am grateful for) and I thought that perhaps not having the stress of my high stress job woukd help me heal, but it seems to make no difference.  I’ve even been to a few healing services at a church and was anointed with oil, but yet I continue to suffer so greatly. I’m starting to get health anxiety too as every sensation scares me.

I’m very sad and without family it’s hard. My friends think this is all anxiety and have pretty much walked away.  You all are my family because you understand and I appreciate your encouragement so very much.  I’m so grateful for the love and support.

I just don’t know what I can do to help with the burning and chemical anxiety. I feel depression setting in but I still try to pull from my faith.

I’m tempted to ask my doc for an ssri at a low dose, just something to calm down my CNS.

I don’t know what to do.  If I could but have one day without the painful burning and fear, I would have hope.  Im just so broken down and exhausted physically and mentally. LifeLife, I have a lot of fear like you mentioned dealing with. It lurks all the time. It’s just inconceivable what the Xanax and ssri did to me. I would be so grateful to turn a corner soon or have a nice window. I don’t really get the windows other than an hour or so here and there.

I am thinking of each of you. Helen, GG, JBen, Jorgen, LadyDen, Livelife, Decatur, Pashu, Becks, Millet,Feeling Fire, Stich, and others, I’m happy for those of you that are feeling better and for those of us still in the desert, I pray we have the angels of mercy and our healing to come soon.

I’m sending each of you big hugs!

Bless you! 💕🙏💕

Hope healing arrives soon. I can relate to this a lot. Waking up every day just to get beaten down again, not having felt remotely close to normal in so long. So exhausting. Keep your head up, you got this. One step at a time.

Hello to all my beautiful buddies,

I've read your posts and I hear your suffering and I'm so sorry. LadyDen  as always thank you for the words of encouragement. We all need to hear this.  We just have to keep moving forward one day, 1 hour, 1 minute at a time if that's what it takes. Hopefully we're all seeing that corner to be turned very soon. Sending warm love and healing hugs to all!

LiveLife

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Wishes for all my dear benzo buddy friends.  May 2023 see all of us in our forever windows!  And, LadyDen, congratulations on your 30th month anniversary.  I am at 33 months and seeing really great improvement and have been feeling quite well since the day after Thanksgiving!  You are getting close to your final healing….I am proof that we all heal in our own time and way.

Hugs,

GG

Dear GG

I am so happy to see that you are feeling better. As far as I remember, you also suffered from severe headaches and burning. Is that gone now - or at least better? I am 18 months off and is nearly invalidated from the excruciating headaches snd burning brain. I could really use some hope that it will get better some time.

Hugs, Jorgen

Dear Jordan and all

I am sorry to hear you are struggling do much - but I feel with you. We have to believe that all this will come to an end some day. Until then, we can only take one day at the time.

I am 18 months off now - and 22 months off an ssri, and also still in hell. My worst symptoms at the moment are an excruciating constant headache, burning acid in brain and body, shaking brain, tinitus, ear pain, electric feeling in body, fatigue, digestive problems, stiff muscles, and so on. I am trying to walk and exercise a little, and it's very difficult, but I do it anyway.

Sending hugs

Hi JB42,

I am absolutely so sorry that you are enduring such suffering as well. It’s truly incomprehensible the cruelty of the painful burning. I have everything you speak of except the headache and digestive problems; however the burning acid brain does feel like a hot hair dryer up against my scalp. It’s almost hard to explain unless someone has experienced it. It’s been so long lasting that’s when it becomes so very difficult to deal with day after day. I’ve had some female issues as well; it’s all connected I suppose. 

I try to do some walking each day too. I was doing a little swimming but haven’t been back since my tooth extraction and complications from all the antibiotics. I hope to do it soon because it does feel so good. The indoor lap pool water is nice and cold and brings relief.,

I think of you often Jorgen because I know our symptoms are so similar and I always hope that you’re feeling better on the days when you come to mind.  Like you said, we just have to keep trusting that our light of healing will shine soon.

I’m sending you big hugs!

Jordan, in California we have a government sponsored program called in-home-supportive services (IHSS) where those who need someone to care for them at home could get caregiver help payed for by the state. You may already know this but just wanted to mention just in case. My husband and I lost our jobs too as I get through this. In November, a friend came to stay over and it was such good distraction for me. My church family has also been very helpful during this time. Let them know so they could act on it.

Hi Millet,

Thank you so much for reaching out and welcome to this group. You will find much love and support here. Fortunately I’ve been able to work through all of this the past 12 months; I worked remote (computer programming) so I was so grateful that I didn’t have to go to an office. Since my company severanced many of us. I’m almost grateful for it. I think it’s a blessing in disguise. I sort of worry about what my next job will be or how I will handle it, but I’m blessed with the severance pay, so I will just try to decompress for a bit. I’m glad I don’t have to be on those conference calls and zoom calls everyday because they always were too stimulating and ramped up the burning and anxiety. Anytime I’m on the phone, it’s a bit stressful for me right now. I’m not sure why, but it’s probably stress.

I’m grateful that I can take care of myself and can drive and carry on with life; however I don’t really like to spend much time in stores or shop as it’s a bit too much when I have the burning going on. I make myself do it though, just like I make myself go to church even if I’m having a lot of body burning, because it makes me feel good to go and also be prayed for.

I’m so sorry that you and your husband lost your jobs as well during this time. I pray that something opens up for you that will make you happy and will fill your soul with goodness. I’m so glad you have a church family to support you. I hope you start feeling much better. The folks in this group will encourage and help you in this journey. What a wonderful group this is.

I am sending you healing thoughts!

Bless you!

Welcome Millet. Glad to have you chime in and join our group.  :mybuddy:

All of us have to just hold our beliefs in this process regardless of how confusing and frustrating it is. No matter how bad it makes us feel or how long it is taking.

I want to take a minute to bring this to mind….just like when any kind of injury occurs, healing of it will take place regardless of whether you believe it or not. It happens without any of us “ helping” it along and without us knowing how it happens. It’s an invisible occurring event. Bit by bit. Those bits are so small that we don’t realize it even happened. But, we know some healing must have happened….why? Because we didn’t get any infection or the injury didn’t get worse ( let’s say you had a cut, for example, that cut didn’t get longer and deeper). This injury we have can make us forget sometimes that it’s a very subtle slow heal. Our healing process doesn’t “ turn off” a few times a day. I know that probably isn’t what we’d like to hear after all these months. But, it is what it is. And what it is IS a continuous process. An automatic self propelled mechanism that we all have in our bodies. We were created that way. You may be thinking… what in the heck is Lady Den saying that for!!??

Because after reading all of your posts, I can hear the discouragement and sorrow. I DO NOT want any of you to throw away your chance of healing out of being so frustrated or overwhelmed. Please hang in there. Please. Please don’t go do something trying to “ help” get rid of this. Only time will do it. Only your individual timeframe will. If I am not living the truth of that right now, I’d think I’d never recover past where I am. I just thank God ( Yahweh) that he didn’t let me let go of belief in my healing. Because he’s the ultimate Healer. And rightly so, he made these bodies so I trust he can fix them ….according to his will and time.

I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with anyone who NEEDS to seek something to help their symptoms. Even Dr Ashton said some people do need to do that temporarily. What I’m saying is before you make that choice, be informed! There’s no way for you to know how well or terrible it might work out. Id hate to see or hear of any of you making your suffering worse. I know this is tiring, madness of waves, crazy roller coaster, can daily wear you down, taken so much from us, etc etc. But, dear friends, just please hang in there a little longer. What if your turn the corner is just a couple of weeks away? Or a month? I know this…it is coming!

I keep saying to myself that if I felt better once then I’ll feel better again soon.  :thumbsup:

Positive energy I’m sending your way. Along with big hug, smiles and cheering you on!

Happy Sunday! Enjoy your day and do something to put a smile on your face.

Love you! ❤️🤗

Hi LadyDen,

Thank you for your encouraging and loving wisdom.

Your kindness and encouraging words mean so much; So very beautiful and heartfelt; it means so much! You always have such a lovely way of writing and shining a beautiful light to those of us on this journey. I am so happy that you are doing much better and that you are finding your days filled with joy. You deserve it so very much.

Yes, I truly have been inside my head feeling so overwhelmed. And with this whole Benzo thing, getting inside our heads is probably the worst place. It’s just been so many months of the painful burning brain and body that it breaks me down sometimes.

I’m a big believer in prayer too and have always had great faith, yet have felt such despair lately in the long suffering trial. I just continue to ask for wisdom and mercy, and praying for each of us and our restoration and healing.

When I sometimes feel very alone in this, I know that’s not true and He is there. I’m so grateful for the love and friends here in this group. It’s only by the Lord’s grace that I have been able to get through these months. I pray the Lord will show me the way and let me see it and that His tender mercies wouid be felt and wash over us.

What beautiful faith and courage you have LadyDen. You have the gift of encouragement; thank you for sharing this with us.  Thank you again for lifting us up with your encouraging thoughts and words.

Bless you! Sending you big hugs! 💕🙏💕

Ahhh Lady Den,

Thank you for the inspiring words. I definitely need them today!!  I am so glad you are healing and also glad for your experience and wisdom acquired along the way. BIG hugs to you today and always. Thank you for the beautiful post. 

Jordan Jack and Jb,

Oh wow...the suffering is so hard and I think of you both so much. Jb, I'm glad you are trying to get a little exercise. I am too. Mainly just gentle walking and gentle yoga for me but it's something and it's bound to help.  Jordan jack, I'm sorry you are so alone. But you're right in that WE are your friends and we understand and we all want you well and happy. Know that we understand your pain even if it isn't exactly the same. 

Welcome Millet! I sent you a PM. 

Leann,

I'm so glad to hear you are getting some better help and I am always pulling for you as well. Thanks for checking in and keep going with any good help you can get. 

Stitch, Becks, j Ben, Live Life, GG, Feeling Fire and Decatur, all good thoughts to you.

I'm in a nasty wave...so very nasty.  It's all over burning and aching and sick stomach with balance coming and going and roaring tinnitus.  I hope and pray this one passes by me soon but reading the encouraging posts and success stories keep me going.  I appreciate any good vibes, prayers, thoughts and hope you have. 

Thinking of everyone here,

Helen

Hi sweet Helen,

Thank you as always for your heart felt messages of encouragement and strength.

You are always so sweet to encourage and offer healing and love.

I’m so sorry that you’ve been in a bad wave. It’s so cruel when you’ve been having some good weeks, and times, and yet another day those awful waves come crashing on shore. I am so sorry. I am thinking of you Helen and praying that renewed strength and healing will soon be yours. I pray the cool streams will soften and remove the burning nerves, aching body and digestive discomfort, and that you will sense peace and comfort in soon.

Pretty soon you’re going to get the final window and we can celebrate that with you!

Sending you big hugs and so much love! 🙏💕🤗

Hope healing arrives soon. I can relate to this a lot. Waking up every day just to get beaten down again, not having felt remotely close to normal in so long. So exhausting. Keep your head up, you got this. One step at a time.

Hi Pashu,

Thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement. I’m so sorry that you’re having to endure such suffering. It truly is so very difficult day after day with very little reprieve.

You have great courage and strength and are always so supportive.

I hope that you start feeling much better soon. I am sending you prayers and big hugs!

Bless you! 🙏💕🤗

Hello to all my beautiful buddies,

I've read your posts and I hear your suffering and I'm so sorry. LadyDen  as always thank you for the words of encouragement. We all need to hear this.  We just have to keep moving forward one day, 1 hour, 1 minute at a time if that's what it takes. Hopefully we're all seeing that corner to be turned very soon. Sending warm love and healing hugs to all!

LiveLife

Hi LiveLife,

Thank you as always for your sweet words of comfort and encouragement.

I hope you are feeling better and that the chemical fear has calmed down for you.

I’m so sorry that you’ve had to deal with that. Fear has been getting all inside my head lately, which is the worst thing to feel because for me, it’s sends me into a panic at some point and just lurks in the shadows ready to pounce when I feel week.

We just have to try to keep telling ourselves that we are okay and like Helen says, to put our hand on our heart and and say out loud, that we are loved and safe, and it’s going to be okay. I think our CNS and brain needs to hear thst over and over, so we have to speak over ourselves.

I am thinking of you and praying that your husband is doing better as well.

Bless you! 💕🙏💕

Sending you all healing energy and hugs my friends.  This is our year!

Hi JBen,

Sending you the same back! It’s sort of refreshing to be in a new year with a renewed presence and perspective for hope and healing. I pray this is the year for all of us and that we can have a big celebration once we reach the top of the glorious mountain of healing.

Sending you goodness and hugs! 🤗

Jordan,

I'm so sorry to hear of your suffering. I completely understand because I'm right there with you. It just continues. So hoping for an end to be in sight. It has to be coming soon. We have to hold on to that hope. Sending you big hugs!

LiveLife

Hi Pashu,

Thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement. I’m so sorry that you’re having to endure such suffering. It truly is so very difficult day after day with very little reprieve.

You have great courage and strength and are always so supportive.

I hope that you start feeling much better soon. I am sending you prayers and big hugs!

Bless you! 🙏💕🤗

Thank you, jordanjack. I hope 2023 is the year we can all leave this behind and start looking into the future again, instead of living day by day. It's hard to believe I'll ever feel normal again, the way my brain & body has behaved the past 2 years. The switch will be very jarring if/when it occurs.

Hello to all my buddies,

I'm guessing the reason there isn't so much posting is because some of us are suffering badly and don't want to post something that's not positive and others are getting on with their lives. Missing everyone hoping that those of us that are suffering are going to turn our corners soon. And for those that are doing well keep going! Sending warm love and healing hugs to all,

LiveLife

Hi LiveLife,

How are you doing? Still in the trenches?  I've been up and down but this past week has been I've been a "trench dweller" with a tornado of physical symptoms. Yikes...We just never know what's going to kick up, do we?  I so hope you are getting some sort of relief in some sort of way. But if you aren't, you know you can always post here. 

Big hugs,

Helen

Helen,

I'm sorry to hear you've been in the trenches. I have been really struggling myself as usual. In the last week I had 2 small windows 1 a week ago Friday and one on Tuesday. I think it means something positive but it's so hard to hang on because the days in between are so difficult. Thank you for your encouragement. Hugs!

LiveLife

LiveLife,

I really hope you get more and longer lasting windows soon. You've been suffering a very long time.  How is your husband?

This is the most intense wave I've had in a very long time.  it's physical in nature and seems like a big setback. 

I'll be thinking of you and hoping we both rise up out of this in short order.

Hugs to you,

Helen

FYI to the group,

Our beloved Lady Den is sick with the flu (fevers, nausea, body aches).  Please keep her in your thoughts. She is slowly improving and has someone caring for her. She sends her love to all of you! 

Helen thank you for letting us know.  Sending LadyD love and support.  And I am so sorry to see you still struggling.  This is such an awful process!

Live - the windows are a good sign.  You are making progress even tho it may not seem like it.  I know it is so, so very slow.

Jordan - I certainly hope we heal sooner than later!

Jb, Pashu, others - stay strong.  We got this!

I am miserable right there with the rest of you.  It is raining again here in California.  We are drowning.  Our streets are rivers.  I may go fishing later, lol.