Important Survey - Please Participate ×

12-24 months and up support group

[La...]

Leann I’m sending you big hugs and love. It’s ok that you post how you feel or where you are in your recovery. That’s what this forum is for. Matter of fact, mostly everyone on here is here because they’re all going through recovery….seeing people are sick here, then it will be posted/ updates on how things are going for the purpose of receiving support. So please don’t feel too bad about expressing your suffering. But, I always make sure I include the good things too.

I understand how you feel that you don’t want to bring anyone down. That’s very considerate of you. BUT please don’t leave just because you’re in a bad way. If you need this support then please stay. It is your choice. I will definitely miss you and will respect your wishes. I wish you nothing but the best! I’m so sorry that you’ve been not well for so long. Know that I love you, I’m thinking of you and keep looking for your healing.

❤️🤗

To everyone else. I’d like to know how you’re doing? This thread went way too quiet lately. Is everyone ok?

I’m doing fine. Things progressing nicely. Waves are mild…frequent but mild. Walking going well. I’m happy everyday. Doing things I love. I had an awesome Valentine’s Day with my new beau. I hope yours was great too. Today I’m resting up listening to the morning rain coming in.

Sending happy healing wishes to you all.

❤️🦋

Don’t think I’ll be posting much more, don’t want to bring people down. This flu jab symptoms have made me beyond miserable, the intrusive  thoughts intensified and still not eating much,spent yesterday evening jyst sitting in dark on my own, couldn’t even watch tv, I have actuall forgotten what “feeling happy” feels like, feel totally disconnected from the outside world,  I know I am partly to blame trying the AD’s had a devastating effect, even though work wonders for some, the diazapam probably was a mistake but felt so unwell it did briefly help. But now suffering the results of its withdrawal virtually no sleep.. I just feel people don’t want to hear from hopeless cases like mine that don’t improve. I’ll keep account open but when every day is filled with misery don’t think fair to inflict it on others. So good luck to you all and happy healing 😄😄😄

Leann,

We care about you! I know your path is long and very, very hard. I can read your words and know that.  That doesn't mean you have to hide away your feelings here.  Know that we care and are hoping the best for you.

Big hugs to you,

Helen

Leann,

I'm so sorry for your struggling and suffering. I sure hope it lets up soon. I spoke with Baylissa today.  I asked her if people take 4 to 5 years to heal. And she said yes some people do. I said are they miserable the whole time like I've been doing and she said unfortunately yes some of them are but they make it. Everyone heals. So hopefully things will start looking up for you soon.

LadyDen,

It's so good that you're improving I'm happy for you.  Keep going you're almost to the finish line. I haven't been posting much because I've been struggling so badly. Really wanted to post something positive. Although I did have a little window last Saturday evening it wasn't completely free of symptoms but it was there. These other days have been absolutely horrific.

Sending lots of love and healing hugs to all!s

LiveLife

Jordan Jack, Fire and Jb,

I am thinking of all of you and knowing your suffering has been immeasurable.  Hope you can feel my hugs.

Helen

Hi Helen,

Thank you so much for your kind encouragement. I’m so glad to read that you are doing better with healing. I’m praying that your cold will heal soon. Bless you.

I haven’t posted lately as I’ve just been having such a very difficult time. The horrible burning nerve pain all over and now the new muscle pain and fear have just been so hard. Truly. My heart longs for relief.

I pray that you and those who are finding comfort and good days will continue to soar in that well deserved goodness. (LadyDen I’m so pleased you are doing much better and so happy. Stich, I’m so glad the physical pain has lifted for you. How wonderful!)

For those of us in the depths, I pray that renewed strength, peace, endurance, restoration and healing from physical pain will soon be ours in the days ahead. It’s just so very difficult; I’m grateful for the love and care here in this group.

Love and hugs to all! 💕🙏🕊️

Happy 32 months to me!   :D  :highfive::socool:

Hi everyone! I pray that you all are doing better and making progress. Please give yourself some slack…you’re doing the best that you can. This isn’t easy! But it can be made easier to handle when you direct your focus on staying distracted, with a healthy diet and staying active doing things that are SIMPLE and normal ( like a walk out in the sunshine).

I’m grateful for my progress so far. I’m envisioning my future now. That’s something that it was not much of a reason to even tease myself about just a few short months ago. Today, I’m planning all kinds of things….because I KNOW it will happen. Just a matter of a little more time. This really is like being reborn. It’s amazing! Hang in there!

Love and big hugs to you all!

Be encouraged!

Leann,

I'm so sorry for your struggling and suffering. I sure hope it lets up soon. I spoke with Baylissa today.  I asked her if people take 4 to 5 years to heal. And she said yes some people do. I said are they miserable the whole time like I've been doing and she said unfortunately yes some of them are but they make it. Everyone heals. So hopefully things will start looking up for you soon.

LadyDen,

It's so good that you're improving I'm happy for you.  Keep going you're almost to the finish line. I haven't been posting much because I've been struggling so badly. Really wanted to post something positive. Although I did have a little window last Saturday evening it wasn't completely free of symptoms but it was there. These other days have been absolutely horrific.

Sending lots of love and healing hugs to all!s

LiveLife

Live, hang in there! More windows are coming! Those little ones are just practicing for those good long ones that’s on their way! Sending you love ❤️

I am thinking of all of you and knowing your suffering has been immeasurable.  Hope you can feel my hugs.

Helen

Hi Helen,

Thank you so much for your kind encouragement. I’m so glad to read that you are doing better with healing. I’m praying that your cold will heal soon. Bless you.

I haven’t posted lately as I’ve just been having such a very difficult time. The horrible burning nerve pain all over and now the new muscle pain and fear have just been so hard. Truly. My heart longs for relief.

I pray that you and those who are finding comfort and good days will continue to soar in that well deserved goodness. (LadyDen I’m so pleased you are doing much better and so happy. Stich, I’m so glad the physical pain has lifted for you. How wonderful!)

For those of us in the depths, I pray that renewed strength, peace, endurance, restoration and healing from physical pain will soon be ours in the days ahead. It’s just so very difficult; I’m grateful for the love and care here in this group.

Jordan I’m happy for you too…why. Because you are a strong warrior that hasn’t given up! Thank you for your kind words. Please stay the course.

I was TERRIBLY debilitated ( completely bedridden for awhile). Now look at me! I can get up, put clothes on easily and go walking down the sidewalks without fear of falling. It took a long time but it happened! And YOU will see improvements too. It’s coming my dear!

❤️🌹🤗

Helen

Hi Helen,

Jordan I’m happy for you too…why. Because you are a strong warrior that hasn’t given up! Thank you for your kind words. Please stay the course.

I was TERRIBLY debilitated ( completely bedridden for awhile). Now look at me! I can get up, put clothes on easily and go walking down the sidewalks without fear of falling. It took a long time but it happened! And YOU will see improvements too. It’s coming my dear!

❤️🌹🤗

Thank as always for your encouragement LadyDen. I’m having a very very difficult time, so your kind words are very much appreciated. My symptoms continue to be getting worse it seems, so I’m quite broken in spirit, exhausted from the burning pain in my head and body, along with the intense muscle pain.  Sadly. If I could just buy get some sort of relief I would be incredibly grateful. I’m so glad you are doing well and happy. You deserve it!!! You are strong and courageous. Thank you for lifting us up.

Bless you. 💕🙏

Hope everyone is doing as well as they can. The past few weeks have been a downward spiral. I pray this is the year I can put it all behind me and start living again.

Dear All

Just checking in. I am having horrific symptoms, so I am not so active at the moment. Just trying to get through the days. Everything is electric, acid burning - inside and outside, brain and body. A lot of the time, I just survive minute by minute, breathing. I also have deep muscle pain and stiff muscles, headaches and abdominal pain. Every morning, I wake up in terror of pain.

I try to distract, with mobile games and tv. I can't really exercise, as it gets worse when I do. I even yry to hold on to my job, working some hours per day from home. But it is extremely difficult.

Some call it inner akathisia. It's hell. I send hugs to all of you.

Jørgen

Pashu and Jb,

I'm so very sorry to hear of the continued suffering you are enduring.  I have you both in my thoughts and hope for your relief to come very soon. It's a very hard path. 

I'm doing ok...I have some good days for which I am wildly grateful.  I can tell that even my bad days are improved over past years.  I know that healing is happening SLOWLY but surely.  It's a long road for sure and I feel I have no choice but to keep trodding forward. 

For those of you not getting any or much relief at all, I feel for you and I was there for many years while on the meds.  You are not forgotten. 

Peace,

Helen

Hello Yearlings I echo what Helen said…my heart goes out to you who suffer. Please hang in there. Things DO get better. It’s the wildest thing because you suffer for so long then all of a sudden the brain says “ ok let’s get this right and stay right”. So don’t give up, that day is coming.  :thumbsup:

Although I’m not here often ( because now that I can be upright for longer periods) my schedule is filled with things to do especially walking often, sitting up and doing chores. It’s such a beautiful thing for me to wake up in the mornings and can now plan to do things. Even when I have a stronger wave, I now can push through the schedule. I’m happy to report that I rode in the car over the weekend. It was awesome. I had no issues. The ride was very slow, gentle and short. But most importantly successful. Yay!!, I’m planning to do it more often and increase how far.

Please know that I’m wishing you all love, more healing, peace of mind and I’m cheering you on!

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Dear All

Just checking in. I am having horrific symptoms, so I am not so active at the moment. Just trying to get through the days. Everything is electric, acid burning - inside and outside, brain and body. A lot of the time, I just survive minute by minute, breathing. I also have deep muscle pain and stiff muscles, headaches and abdominal pain. Every morning, I wake up in terror of pain.

I try to distract, with mobile games and tv. I can't really exercise, as it gets worse when I do. I even yry to hold on to my job, working some hours per day from home. But it is extremely difficult.

Jørgen

I am like this too. I have restless electric itch/burning and being active makes it so much worse! I also get fatigue and pain. But my issues are from a setback from another drug, still same issues.

Glad most of you seem to be  doing OK. I have truly given up on recovery didn’t believe I could get so much worse at over 3 years off , the flu jab seems to have done so much damage. Just as I am older think time is running out sadly fir me to still recover from this. Now getting really bad insomnia awake from 3 am every night. Wish I had faith in the almighty, it’s certainly being tested. Anyways  heartening to hear most of you progressing well. I can’t even remember what happy feels like  spend lot my time just sobbing like pathetic baby. Think I should locked up somewhere, then least my poor husband would have a life x

I hope you all are doing better and taking good care. I wish you a happy weekend. Some nice windows. A big smile on your faces.

Thinking of you!

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: HANG IN THERE!

Don’t worry I got it about year ago wasn’t very ill with it. Nothing compared to what this flu jab did to me xx

Happy weekend LadyD.  So glad to see u are feeling better.

Thank you JBen! I pray you’re doing much better too. Sending my love ❤️

Partner got covid, Scared I might have it. Please send me prayers. I feel frightened.

I hope you don’t get it. Wish all will be well Stitch. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

It will be alright sweetie

Happy morning Yearlings. I had a good weekend. Pollen got me Sunday morning but I’m feeling better now. I did go on my walks with a mask but it still got me. It’s going to be a rough spring.

I’m thinking of you all and sending my love.

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Dear All

Jørgen

Jørgen, I could have written this myself. I’m so sorry and truly understand. I’ve been in a horrendous waves within waves for over the past 3 months.

I’m still having unbearable fire burning and electric all through my body. My head, legs and arms hurt feels like hot acid in my veins. Terrible muscle pain and deep stabbing in my legs like razors carving my bones as well. Even the shower hurts my skin.

I also get crazy body shaking from the waist down, almost like a trembling seizure that carries on for hours. I guess it’s from panic and adrenaline.

I’ve considered getting back on AD to help with the anxiety, fear and panic but I’m too scared it will set me back. I’m just so desperate and frightened.

Lately, I’ve had increased fear and anxiety, now getting panic attacks from the lurking pain.

It’s seems everything revs my CNS. I get very little relief.

The deep burning body is absolute torture! It’s so hard to believe this has been going on for so long.

I start month 15 this week. Very few windows, maybe a few hours here and there. This is incredibly maddening with no relief.  I’m barely hanging on and frightened that this could be more than WD symptoms.

It’s all just too much after a while.  Distracting, meditating, prayer, etc don’t seem to help because of the screaming pain. I try to find some gratitude in the day. I take short walks, sometimes swim, take drives, all to get away from my apartment which now represents suffering to me.  My spirit is broken over this as I’m still suffering so greatly.

I’m sad and broken hearted that i made this horrible mistake by taking the Xanax from my doc.  I’ve tried to forgive myself for not researching.  What a horrible price to pay.  I’m scared as my symptoms are worsening and new ones are arriving. I’m so triggered by some of the other posts I’ve read on the protracted board.

I don’t understand why the symptoms feel worse at so far out? Truly, in the depths. I don’t know how to handle this relentless burning body pain anymore. I can hardly take it. It’s inconceivable torture!

I pray our miracle will come. I’m so sorry for all of us here that are still suffering so greatly. Happy for those who have experienced their glorious healing.

Sending hugs to you and everyone as well. 💙

Thank you for your reply, leann. That gives me hope.

Lady Den, thank you for your good wishes.

Everyone hang on tight.