12-24 months and up support group

[La...]

Hey everyone, I got slammed by a wave and I'm back in acute.  I had a zero night last night, chemical anxiety and aka, electric teeth, the whole nine yards.

I'm not sure what did it.. it could be a random wave or could be because I finally quit hydroxyzine after a long taper and jumped off. I did that bc I was feeling healed.

Either way I'm scared.  It's been over a year since I felt this symptomatic

Hello everyone! I’ve read your posts. Wow some rough waters! But, keep on pushing on. Easier said then done for many people, I know. I’m glad some of us are feeling better. I’m not back to my normal 85-90% self but I’m at 80%. I drove again yesterday. It had been nearly a week since I drove last because of my waves and raining nearly everyday. I didn’t drive as far as I wanted but I’m determined to keep doing it even if it’s just a little bit on my worse days.

I’m really proud of you all! You are fighting the good fight. Real warriors you all are. You deserve all the good things coming your way!

Helen ❤️

Lisa ❤️

GG ❤️

Accidental ❤️

Deh ❤️

Jordan ❤️

Hardy ❤️

Live ❤️

Becks ❤️

Jb42 ❤️

JBen ❤️

Pashu ❤️

Macsha ❤️

And whoever else is in this process of healing ❤️

WRISTS LOCKED, Yearlings! 🤝

• Love 1

Hey everyone, I got slammed by a wave and I'm back in acute.  I had a zero night last night, chemical anxiety and aka, electric teeth, the whole nine yards.

I'm not sure what did it.. it could be a random wave or could be because I finally quit hydroxyzine after a long taper and jumped off. I did that bc I was feeling healed.

I’m sorry you’re having this happen. It may be that your body is reacting/ adjusting from the hydroxyzine. If so, just know it will settle back down soon. Congrats on completing your taper off it. Well done!

I’d say you can go back to doing what you did in your early stages to comfort and calm yourself. Stay calm. Relaxed. Breathe easy. Sending you big hugs 🤗

I’m sorry you’re having this happen. It may be that your body is reacting/ adjusting from the hydroxyzine. If so, just know it will settle back down soon. Congrats on completing your taper off it. Well done!

I’d say you can go back to doing what you did in your early stages to comfort and calm yourself. Stay calm. Relaxed. Breathe easy. Sending you big hugs 🤗

I'm tempted to reinstate and go even more slowly. :-(

Today is day 4 of the wave, I might be able to stick it out a week but I don't want to suffer like this long after feeling healed.  Especially since I ct'd my benzo so now I'm scared to come off of something too fast

Just wanted to pop in to say fills me with joy so many of you on here are improving. I’m trying to accept I won’t get better, partly my fault for taking AD’s and having a flu jab which definitely made things lot worse. Someone reported me several weeks ago so now banned from sending pm. Was a lifeline when I felt really low to get bit extra personal support from a buddie ,but sadly no longer have that option..Anyway so pleased for those of you doing well😄

Today is day 4 of the wave, I might be able to stick it out a week but I don't want to suffer like this long after feeling healed.  Especially since I ct'd my benzo so now I'm scared to come off of something too fast

Try to tough it out. I’d hate to see you reinstate and make it worse. Kindling is a beast!

Take one day at a time. Your body is just reacting and although uncomfortable, it’s necessary for it to go through the process of getting back to normalcy. It’s expected to overreact. I hope you take comfort in knowing it’s temporary reaction. I’m thinking of you. I believe in you, dear. You got this!

:thumbsup::smitten:

Just wanted to pop in to say fills me with joy so many of you on here are improving. I’m trying to accept I won’t get better, partly my fault for taking AD’s and having a flu jab which definitely made things lot worse. Someone reported me several weeks ago so now banned from sending pm. Was a lifeline when I felt really low to get bit extra personal support from a buddie ,but sadly no longer have that option..Anyway so pleased for those of you doing well😄

Leann my heart goes out to you. You’ve struggled a long time. I thank you as well for being supportive here. I wish things were easier for you. I know you’re doing your best. I’m sorry that you feel hopeless. I wish you well. Hugs 🤗

Try to tough it out. I’d hate to see you reinstate and make it worse. Kindling is a beast!

Take one day at a time. Your body is just reacting and although uncomfortable, it’s necessary for it to go through the process of getting back to normalcy. It’s expected to overreact. I hope you take comfort in knowing it’s temporary reaction. I’m thinking of you. I believe in you, dear. You got this!

:thumbsup::smitten:

Reinstate the hydroxyzine, not benzo, just to be clear! I'm never taking any psych drugs ever again!  I didn't know you could kindle on antihistamines as well. 

Leann my heart goes out to you. You’ve struggled a long time. I thank you as well for being supportive here. I wish things were easier for you. I know you’re doing your best. I’m sorry that you feel hopeless. I wish you well. Hugs 🤗

Thank you just get annoyed they blocked my messages because someone complained about me,  yet someone  just posted having thoughts they aren’t going be around much longer but that’s allowed. Vent over. Really pleased you are doing so well and congrats on the engagement.

Bye bye all the lovely people on here. Not posting any more got lot emotional stress at moment, constantly getting warnings on here, and feel anything I write on here is being criticised. Will miss the support of all of you, but no longer want the feeling my posts are constantly under surveillance. Wish you all well for the future.xx

Bye bye all the lovely people on here. Not posting any more got lot emotional stress at moment, constantly getting warnings on here, and feel anything I write on here is being criticised. Will miss the support of all of you, but no longer want the feeling my posts are constantly under surveillance. Wish you all well for the future.xx

Good bye, Leann. You always weigh pros and cons of staying here. The pros is having the support of all the people who care about you. The cons is not having freedom of speech. You have like what, two perfect strangers against you? Who have power. There will always be authority figures you will not necessarily like. And it's best to adapt, if benefits are greater than costs. Some people just cannot bear authority figures in general, cause of difficult childhood, abusive caregivers etc. But if you transfer emotions from some toxic authority figures in your life onto people here, it's a huge cognitive bias. I was like this, so I perfectly understand. It's all about self-awareness, really. Good luck. Paula

bye leann, I pray you can find the support you desire where you can express yourself freely.  This makes me very sad. 

Morning hugs to you all. Hope you have a wonderful weekend and go sit outside to enjoy the sunshine a bit. Today is a new day, yesterday is over and guess what?

You made it!  :highfive:

So well done!!!! Take today and repeat one day at a time.

Love and hugs 🤗

Morning hugs to you all. Hope you have a wonderful weekend and go sit outside to enjoy the sunshine a bit. Today is a new day, yesterday is over and guess what?

Love and hugs 🤗

Thanks LD, for the positive support.  I was literally just laying here in bed bemoaning how bad yesterday was.  Thanks for the reminder that it's over and to move on.

Thanks, LadyDen, and you enjoy your weekend with your loving fiancé🙏♥️🙏♥️🙏

Hugs,

GG

Thank you Gran!!! Hope you’re doing better????

Love and hugs! 😘❤️

Love and hugs 🤗

Thanks LD, for the positive support.  I was literally just laying here in bed bemoaning how bad yesterday was.  Thanks for the reminder that it's over and to move on.

You’re welcome dear. I pray you feel better soon! ❤️

Thanks, Lady Den for the encouragement.  Hope you have a nice day!

Hope you have a wonderful day too Lisa. May the window fairy open it wide!!!

Good morning or evening or night depending on where you’re located.  :smitten:

My thoughts are with you all. One of my closest buddies on here ( Shayna) posted a quote on one of her threads that I think is fabulous! So, I had to share it with you all….

“ When you fall down and lose your spark. Rise up and this time you be the whole damn fire!”

I LOVE this because in this journey, we fall and in that fall we tend to lose ourselves ( we think we have) but as time goes by we DO rise up then it is like something lit a big fire within. We then emerge with flaming energy to go reclaim our lives. Those who knew our struggle can’t believe how far we’ve come. I pray this helps someone today in preparation of rising up with your flame blazing hot!

Love and hugs 🤗

• Like 1
  • Love 1