Under .125 Klonopin Club

[Wo...]

Hi everyone just a quick check in.

I am mostly in a window but also feeling tired and a tiny bit wavey. It’s not severe but I hope it’s just hormone related and passes soon.

I went down another .001 grams so now I’m at .027. It’s amazing how slow I am going now that I am so low. And it’s amazing how potent this stuff still is. I will be down to .025 which is equivalent to .5 Valium in my next cut. That’s actually not a little bit of med.

I’ve sort of relapsed into watching YouTube videos of people and their withdrawal stories and not been doing all my awesome self care like meditation and positive affirmations. I know it’s because I’ve been feeling better but still have intrusive “what if” withdrawal thoughts. It’s hard to stay in the positive lane.

This wave will pass, this too shall pass. That’s my mantra.

Bob glad you are still feeling good! Greencup I have no idea how you were able to drink coffee! I just started drinking half a cup of green tea in the am and that’s huge for me after a year of no caffeine.

Fibb I love that you are thinking of volunteer work! I think getting out of ourselves with healthy distraction is so important.

Kristin how are you?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [Gr...]

• [Kr...]

• [Wo...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to you all for including me in your posts.  I can relate to everything everyone says and it is very reassuring.  While I don't want anyone to be in a wave, it makes me feel a little less bad about my own when I hear about yours.  I understand what you mean about the window feeling kind of wearing off and forgetting how bad the waves are, Bob, and backsliding a bit, WW, with the positive stuff when the windows come.  I was a little grouchy with my husband last night when I came home from New York because our fridge went out and he didn't take care of the cold stuff in an adequate way.  The reason I was grouchy was because I felt "good" enough to have a "normal" amount of irritation about something rather than just be sad and crying, but I felt terrible about it.  Yes, Greencup, it was wonderful to be with my grandchildren.  My daughter and son-in-law came home night before last and it was so wonderful to see them, and they were happy to see the kids and the kids were happy to see them.  They were grateful that I had come, and the day was beautiful.  It was so feelgood that I went to sleep immediately when I got into bed and slept for 8 hours.  The first part of the train ride home, I was riding those good feelings, but the further I got from my daughter, the more the negative thoughts flooded in until I was consumed with waves of chills and intense anxiety.  When I got into bed, it was even worse, and I couldn't sleep.  We live in the countryside, and no other houses are visible from ours.  It's very beautiful, but it feels like the loneliest place on earth right now.  I decided that if I could be an ancient grandmother sitting quietly in my daughter's kitchen while the life of the house whirled and eddied around me, and if they kept me fed and were content with my presence, I could slowly and gently recover.  I had a very traumatic childhood and everything is constantly bubbling up, the main theme being abandonment; not being near my children is torment.  I have an appointment with my therapist this morning, and I don't want to go.  45 minutes just feels so like a drop in the bucket, and I always go away feeling worse than when I went.  She doesn't let the idea of trying a different med drop.  She mentioned buspar, Bob, but, before you mentioned it I told her I never wanted to use any medication again.  I  know it has helped you, but having read of others' experiences, I am very hesitant.  I am still tapering .001 mg a day, am just above .04.  I have a scary new symptom.  I thought I might be sensitive to histamines, so I tried not eating the histamine-rich foods, which as you all probably know, are many.  I dropped about four pounds in the several days I was doing that, and decided that I simply couldn't afford to eliminate so many foods.  I added everything back and, in New York, I started eating blueberries with cream and had some ice cream, and now I have oral thrush, a symptom of histamine overload.  Just when I thought things couldn't get worse.  I am going to make an appointment to do Neurofeedback; anybody have any experience or opinions?  I have been getting acupuncture, but lately it feels like it just revs me up.  I have so much faith when I start something, and then it fades away.  Best to you all.  P.S. I'm so glad nobody uses emojis; I can't bear to look at them.  My apologies if someone did; I don't remember seeing any in your posts.

Hi Fibberty thanks for sharing so much with us. I am curious how you are tapering? Is it liquid? I wish I had the precision to go down .001 mg a day but my gram scale doesn’t support those small measurements.

I just started with a trauma therapist today. I do think it’s important that we get tons of support around the issues that brought us to medication as we are getting off

I can totally relate to the waves increasing due to stress as you indicated by leaving your family and going home. It’s so important to be extra gentle with ourselves around family issues and do tons of self care. I hope you can really nourish yourself take naps and baths and slow walks. Adult coloring books and knitting. Really unwind and let the waves pass. I say, “this wave will pass” over and over and even time them. I say okay it’s started at 1pm let’s see how long this one goes. It takes the power out of it immediately and makes it into kind of a game.

I started eating and eating and eating a couple of weeks ago. I think I got excited because i could tolerate a little sugar and caffeine and threw caution to the wind and had some butter and yogurt more cookies and muffins. And I’m getting little waves but after an entire year of this crazy strict diet I just want to feel normal. I know I need to pace myself and cut back because the last thing I need is to go into a huge days long wave over a gluten free blueberry flax seed muffin!

Good to know about the emojis!

How is everyone else today? Kristen hope all is well!

I am on day 32 of my 0.001 mg per day taper.

Only 93 days to go if I can maintain this rate.

I do feel it.  In particular, in relation to when my job gets stressful (like needing to do business travel or presentations). 

I would say it is like having a very low grade flu most of the day with some flare ups when work is bad. 

I keep trying Buspar and different types of Magnesium to keep me from having to go on a hold.

So far, so good.

Well here I am at .0625mg, for TWO MONTHS, now.  Marriage counseling is going well!  :D  I am really much better at dealing with my anger, and to be honest, I think it was a mix of not enough support from my husband, but also just feeling so crappy from benzo withdrawal.  I feel like there is an underlying anger still in me, that feels so similar to being cranky, when I'm tired.  I just have less room before I snap, and take stuff out on the wrong person, than I did before. 

I have not exercised in about two months also.  I was doing some low impact aerobics but lately, I don't feel well enough.  I did do some yoga,but just really light stuff.  Mostly neck stretches to help my neck and back pain, which also, has gotten somewhat better.  I fear I am going to have this pain for a LONG time.  I've had it since LAST summer now. 

Hi Everyone,

Yes, WW, I am liquid tapering.  I have the Gemini-220 scale and it seems to work really well. I divide the day's ration into four doses. Tomorrow I will be at .04. Yes, trauma, I'd love to know how many people going through withdrawal had early trauma.  I love your ideas about timing the wave and self care.  I'm so glad that the marriage counseling is going well, GreenCup; it's so great that you are able to work on it and succeed while going through withdrawal. I'm happy to have you as a .001 a day partner, Bob.  It's interesting that you're only doing one dose a day.  Do you have any noticeable ups and downs related to when you take it?  I know it's hard to tell what's what sometimes.  I wanted to tell you all what my past few days have been like; I thought it might be helpful; now I'm wondering, but I'll go ahead.  I have been really interested in pro- and pre- biotics for a long time, and have felt that they might be one of the keys to my anxiety issue.  The person's taper journey I was most interested in and hoped to replicate (on benzobuddies) was kay2020.  She had a similar history to mine, medication-wise, and had a failed taper or two before her successful one. She mentioned that she took probiotics and other people chimed in, and so I ordered something called nexabiotic, started taking that, and eventually got some Rhamnosus GG.  The nexabiotic has a lot of the strains that are supposed to help with mental issues.  I didn't feel any noticeable changes after the nexabiotic, but after the rhamnosus, I had a window during which I felt  more normal than I'd felt since before the taper.  It didn't last but it got my attention.  Then I read more about prebiotics and ordered something called Bimuno-GOS. You can read about it on-line.  A guy who has a blog called Healthy Crow talks about it and the study in which it was shown to be as effective as benzos at reducing anxiety is there, too.  So, when I got back from New York, it had come in the mail, and Tuesday morning I took about a quarter of what they say is a daily dose.  As the day wore on, I felt worse and worse, crying and crying, depressed, anxious, just horrible.  That night, though, I went to sleep easily and slept for six hours.  Yesterday I felt very strange and my husband stayed home from work.  Around 1 o'clock, I was talking with a guy who had come to do some tree work, and suddenly everything cleared and I felt GOOD.  I had a lot of energy and worked outside the rest of the day.  Last night I continued doing stuff, cooking, cleaning up, and then, for the first time in months, I was able to watch something on Netflix and fell asleep easily again and slept 8 solid hours.  Today I felt really good, fell asleep with the needles in at acupuncture.  Then, at 3 o'clock, I went to visit a friend who has been a lifesaver these past months.  She is having a really hard time herself and we have consoled each other many, many times.  She started telling me that her long-time partner who has had ALS for the past four years now wants to die since she has finally started seeing someone else AND now the new boyfriend has left her high and dry---anyway, stressful stuff---and I just started to spiral downwards.  So, before that I was all ready to claim success, lol, and now I'm back in benzoland.  BUT, I can't help but think the GOS had something to do with my good sleep and good days.  Everything I've read indicates that you can have die-off of the bad bacteria with pre- and probiotics, which could account for the initial horror.  Anyway, I though I'd tell you about it in case you want to look into it.  My husband is encouraging me to take it again, but I'm hesitant to, at least for a few days.  I do feel, though, that I want to continue tapering because it still seems just as possible to have good days without holding as while holding.  That said, I was tapering twice as fast as kay2020, and, as I said in my first post, I do regret that I didn't follow her protocol exactly.  Sigh!  At least the oral thrush has died back!  Best to you all!

Hi all

Not a long post will keep this brief.

Haven’t slept well for 2 nights my son was up coughing and having broken sleep makes my sxs SO bad. I’m about to try a nap.

Fibberty I don’t understand your taper. How do you do liquid with the gemini scale? As most know around here I’ve wanted to switch to liquid but every time I get ready to I heard about someone having a really rough time and not being able to acclimate to the transition and going back to pill.

I’d love to know your exact method. What liquid? What measurements, what dose did you start at? Any trouble with the cross over?

Thanks. More later after a nap!

Hey everyone!  I am having the worst sleep.  I am sleeping, I think? It's just SO LIGHT.  I wake up a little bit, constantly and think about stuff, but not by choice, it's like I'm still dreaming but slightly awake, and then awake for a little bit, enough to realize what I am thinking/dreaming about, and then I fall back asleep. 

I DO NOT feel rested in the morning.  For the number of hours I am "sleeping" it doesn't make sense.  I spend 8-9 hours in the bed every night but I feel like I'm barely getting 6 house consistently. 

My eyes are also very very dry. 

Flibberty - That's nuts about the probiotic having such a reaction on you, but it makes sense because certain antibiotics put people in TERRIBLE waves. 

WW -  I hear you about the sleep.  It's the one thing driving me nuts lately. 

Hi Bob!  Hi Kristin!(Where are you Kristin?) 

Hey everyone!  I am having the worst sleep.  I am sleeping, I think? It's just SO LIGHT.  I wake up a little bit, constantly and think about stuff, but not by choice, it's like I'm still dreaming but slightly awake, and then awake for a little bit, enough to realize what I am thinking/dreaming about, and then I fall back asleep. 

I DO NOT feel rested in the morning.  For the number of hours I am "sleeping" it doesn't make sense.  I spend 8-9 hours in the bed every night but I feel like I'm barely getting 6 house consistently. 

Flibberty - That's nuts about the probiotic having such a reaction on you, but it makes sense because certain antibiotics put people in TERRIBLE waves. 

Hi GreenCup,

I know that feeling.  You are in bed, it seems like sleep but it is not.  It will pass in time. 

When I have a night like that, I try Camomile Extract and Aspirin and/or Advil and even diet tonic water.

Yes. I have that almost every night. I never feel like I slept at all but I remember a dream I had. I never feel rested either. I feel like I just woke up from anastesia or something. It's awful. I hope it goes away soon.

Yes. I have that almost every night. I never feel like I slept at all but I remember a dream I had. I never feel rested either. I feel like I just woke up from anastesia or something. It's awful. I hope it goes away soon.

Mine seems to come and go based on my level of stress anxiety. 

WW, I started at .5 mg of k.  I crush two .5 pills in a tiny bit of propylene glycol (enough to dissolve it) and add enough water to bring the weight up to 100 mg.  Then I weigh out my four doses.  Today I'm at exactly .04, so each of my doses is .01.  I usually do a week's worth at a time.  It's really simple, but now that I'm so low, I'm wondering about whether I need to use more water to get a more accurate weight.  I did not switch to diazepam.  I hope you slept!

Yes, Bob, the more stressed I am, the less I sleep.  Sleep trouble all around---me, too.  Sweet dreams, Everyone!

Hey everyone, just checking in to let you know I'm still on this journey and I've been thinking about you all.  I will try to write more and respond to individuals when my head clears hopefully later today.  I've had a lot of activity lately with my girls' end of the school year ceremonies, concerts, parties, etc.  Too much stimulation for me and too much energy required; I'm sure you all can relate.  And then the whole emotional aspect of not feeling well, but looking well, and having to maintain the illusion that I'm healthy while I'm interacting with people.  I got through everything but I'm hurting pretty bad. Fatigue and nerve stuff are my most constant symptoms.  This longer hold (going on 9 weeks now) doesn't seem to have done much for me apart from not adding any new symptoms.

I have decided to try the liquid titration and am ordering a stupid chemistry set tonight.  This all feels so bizarre.  Anyway, I think I need to keep moving down slowly for my mental sanity.  I just can't keep holding on such a low dose waiting for some type of improvement that may or may not come. You all know I have never been stable since tapering. But my attitude has to be positive as I approach starting this daily liquid taper.  I'm not sure what else to do at this point except keep moving forward into the unknown with some type of faith that healing is happening and that I will feel better someday.  I know I have a story to tell and more work to do in this world.  I'm just eager to start doing it and just want to fell well, you know?  I know you all know. 

Hey everyone, just checking in to let you know I'm still on this journey and I've been thinking about you all.  I will try to write more and respond to individuals when my head clears hopefully later today.  I've had a lot of activity lately with my girls' end of the school year ceremonies, concerts, parties, etc.  Too much stimulation for me and too much energy required; I'm sure you all can relate.  And then the whole emotional aspect of not feeling well, but looking well, and having to maintain the illusion that I'm healthy while I'm interacting with people.  I got through everything but I'm hurting pretty bad. Fatigue and nerve stuff are my most constant symptoms.  This longer hold (going on 9 weeks now) doesn't seem to have done much for me apart from not adding any new symptoms.

I have decided to try the liquid titration and am ordering a stupid chemistry set tonight.  This all feels so bizarre.  Anyway, I think I need to keep moving down slowly for my mental sanity.  I just can't keep holding on such a low dose waiting for some type of improvement that may or may not come. You all know I have never been stable since tapering. But my attitude has to be positive as I approach starting this daily liquid taper.  I'm not sure what else to do at this point except keep moving forward into the unknown with some type of faith that healing is happening and that I will feel better someday.  I know I have a story to tell and more work to do in this world.  I'm just eager to start doing it and just want to fell well, you know?  I know you all know. 

Wow - you bought a chemistry set.  You are dedicated.  You will make it through this.

If it helps, I can say during my slow taper, I feel symptoms every day and like you said, it is much harder during stress (my kid also had a graduation party).  You are not alone.  I find my symptoms unfortunate but tolerable because I feel I am making progress by tapering. 

Perhaps if you continue your taper, you will feel some encouragement because you are reducing the drug, even if the symptoms are still with you.

A question for us all is, as we get closer and closer to zero, will the side effects of the drug start going away?

Kristin-  Great to hear from you!  I didn't realize that we both started our holds around the same time and we are on similar dosages.  I totally understand about the overtaxed nervous system and pretending to be okay.  I feel like some people probably think I don't like them because I don't have the energy to talk to them and see them every time they invite me. 

Bob-  I would like to know if we are going to feel better after we get to zero.  I am kind of guessing no, based on how things have gone so far. 

I took a flexeril last night.  It helped me sleep and it was amazing.  I felt so good this morning.  My husband is now really worried that I am replacing benzos with flexeril.  I can't say that I'm not worried at all, but damn, anything that gives even some slight relief is just so welcome to me, right now.  The lack of quality sleep was torturing me. 

Dear All,  After a very good night's sleep night before last, and a good day yesterday, we went to some friends' house for dinner last night.  It was the first time that my husband and I had been together with friends in the evening for a very long time, and I was so glad to have it to look forward to, but it was so painful because I was having a lot of dp and dr, and pretending to be normal takes such a toll on me, too.  Yes, looking good but feeling bad, Kristin.  I also think there was something in the tea that really revved up my symptoms; my heart was beating so fast and my anxiety was through the roof.  I spiraled downwards and ended up being rude to a long-time friend who compulsively talks about how great her life is all the time.  I hated myself for it and it was so painful after having had such a good day and feeling once again that I was on the road to recovery. I may be on the road, but it is steep and winding and full of potholes, as you all know, and I am feeling profoundly lonely and weak.

Kristin--I agree with Bob.  I have just felt that continuing to move slowly downward is best for my morale, and I seem to have ups and downs whether holding or tapering.  The liquid has been easy and straightforward for me.  I recommend it.

Thank you all for the encouragement with starting the liquid taper.  And Bob, it's not an actual chemistry set.  My husband called it that and it stuck in my head, lol.  It's a set with graduated cylinders and syringes.  Nothing fancy.  I'm not making my own special titration potion, haha.

Flibberty - Welcome to the this group!  I'm sorry that your symptoms have gotten rough so low in your taper.  I hope this wave passes for you and that you can continue to go down in dosage with relative ease.  You mentioned probiotics in an earlier post?  Did you start up with them again?  I had such an awful reaction to probiotics while I was in tolerance withdrawal which led me to a SIBO diagnosis. I tried to push through what I thought was die off but stopped when it became clear it was just a  bad reaction I was having.  When I am all healed from this Benzo mess, I'm hoping my stomach returns to normal and that I can try a different strain of probioitcs because I do believe there is a benefit.  I just think we are so sensitive in withdrawal that we have to be careful with everything new we try.  It's really annoying.

Curious if anyone takes vitamins?  I stopped my multi-vitamin and Vitamin D awhile back because I thought they were revving up my symptoms.  But I really haven't noticed much a differences since stopping, except that I am more fatigued.  Thinking about starting again.

Greencup - I am so happy your marriage counseling is going well and that you feel more in control of your anger.  I still think it is awesome you have been able to take that on while in withdrawal and can only imagine how much easier any relationship/anger issues will be to deal with when you are no longer affected by benzos.  I also noticed we started our holds around the same time and are close in dosage.  What's your plan right now in terms of reducing/holding?

Wonderwoman - I hope you've been able to get some sleep, as we all know how lack of sleep intensifies symptoms.  I related to what you said on an earlier post about trying more food and wanting to eat a lot and then dealing with the repercussions of eating something "normal" or apparently healthy.  It sucks.  I'm the same way.  My diet has been quite restrictive and when I feel like my stomach issues and symptoms have been semi-tolerable, I tend to be less strict.  Sometimes it's with something healthy like vegetables or fruits that have caused me issues in the past.  Sometimes it's a bite of cake at a celebration party.  Sometimes I seem to react; sometimes I don't.  Sometimes I get dizzy after eating my usual foods.  The thing is, I never really know what causes the waves.  I do know sugar and most grains and dairy makes things worse.  Anyway, that was the long way of letting you know the food struggle is real!

Bob - I'm assuming you made your second 30 days of capsules?  I'm glad you found a method that works for you.  I relate to the feeling of having a low-grade flu.  I never know if I actually have a virus or if it's just benzo flu.  I just feel sick like that most of the time.  And in regards to your question if we will feel better as we get closer to zero, I kind of feel like things might shift.  Maybe some symptoms, the ones that are a result of a healing nervous system, will stay with us for awhile.  I do think there might be some type of toxicity effect though from the actual medication, and that perhaps some symptoms might dissappear once that it is completely out of our system.  Who really knows.  We are all guinea pigs.  At least we have each other to share experiences and insights.

Have a good Sunday, everyone.  We are heading out later today to finally buy my daughter her own trumpet since she's decided to continue playing in high school.  I'm excited.

Hi KristinM,

Yes, I made my second month of pills, each 0.001 mg less Klonopin.  I am getting better at making them.  It takes me about 2 hours but well worth it.  For then next month, each evening pill is ready for me.  I have them in a pill box, each pill labeled by day for the month.

You also asked about vitamins.  Yes, I take them and fish oil and magnesium.  I also eat anything which I read is supposed to help the brain heal.  I figure if our brains are in recovery, we should give our brains the material it needs to repair itself.  If you read about stroke victims, they are encouraged to eat certain foods and take certain supplements to help the brain heal.  So I try to follow that advice.

Bob

Kristin, I am still taking the nexabiotic, but stopped the GOS.  I recently stopped taking the 400 mg of mag glycinate I had been taking since the beginning, but am now adding it back.  ???  I also take triphala, an Ayurvedic supplement that relieves the constipation that was chronic with my AD and klonopin use; it works like a miracle.  It has more applications than constipation.  Yes, I agree, waiting to experiment with the pre- and probiotics until after withdrawal is probably best.  It's hard, though, not to try something that many think is a miracle cure.  Best to all!

OMG, my question marks were changed into an emoji, which I said I didn't use---just telling you this so that I don't look like a hypocrite.  :  )

Sorry about all the posts!  After one of my worst days, I slept 8 1/2 hours last night, and today is pretty good, despite the dp and dr.  My husband and I are supposed to go to Ireland in 2 1/2 weeks!  Yikes.  On my good days I think yes, on my bad days I think no way.  Whatever happens, it has been such a good thing to look forward to over the past few months, and our friends whose daughter lives in Ireland said they would take our tickets if we are unable to go.  I'm wondering, Bob, about using your method.  I was supposed to be finished by the time we leave, but held and then slowed to .001 mg from .002, so I still have over 30 days.  It would be so much easier to take a few capsules with me instead of a lot of vials.  Would you mind sharing your method?  Do you think it's doable for me?  Are you feeling interdose withdrawals taking them only once a day?  I don't notice them taking it 4 times a day.

Sorry about all the posts!  After one of my worst days, I slept 8 1/2 hours last night, and today is pretty good, despite the dp and dr.  My husband and I are supposed to go to Ireland in 2 1/2 weeks!  Yikes.  On my good days I think yes, on my bad days I think no way.  Whatever happens, it has been such a good thing to look forward to over the past few months, and our friends whose daughter lives in Ireland said they would take our tickets if we are unable to go.  I'm wondering, Bob, about using your method.  I was supposed to be finished by the time we leave, but held and then slowed to .001 mg from .002, so I still have over 30 days.  It would be so much easier to take a few capsules with me instead of a lot of vials.  Would you mind sharing your method?  Do you think it's doable for me?  Are you feeling interdose withdrawals taking them only once a day?  I don't notice them taking it 4 times a day.

I am not sure if I feel interdose withdrawals.

It is true I only take 1 pill a day at night.  My withdrawal symptoms are tolerable (or when they get bad I take Buspar until they settle down).  But I don't do the Buspar too often.  So I deal with a low level withdrawal most days. 

Here is the odd thing.

I take my pill at 8pm.  I sleep ok with Camomile Extract and Aspirin/Advil mix.  In morning, within an hour, I have some low level withdrawal symptoms.  It lasts all day until around 6 pm.  Then I start to feel better.

So is that interdose withdrawal? 

So for trying my method, if you only have 1 month of tapering left, I do not recommend you try a new tapering approach.  It takes some commitment to make the gel capsules and it is kind-of inefficient to learn all you need to learn for just one month of pills.  But if you want to do it, I will help you.  It is your call.

Thank you, Bob; I think you are right about switching methods.  The thing is, too, that the other times I've traveled during withdrawal, I have been so worried about my luggage getting lost, my purse getting stolen, and taking my scales and other gear just in case, etc., etc., but I will be at .02 when we leave, so if something should happen to my medication it won't be (hopefully) the disaster it would've been at a higher dose.

As far as the trajectory of your day, that sounds very much like mine: worse during the day in general, better in the evening in general, so it sounds like you perhaps don't have interdose problems.  It also sounds like you are having a fairly easy time, unless you are downplaying your symptoms.  Or maybe the things you are doing to alleviate them are just plain working well.  You seem to have it down to a science! 

Thanks!!

Hello- I will be home for the summer so I thought about stopping at .125 mg of Klonopin (on June 20th).  I asked my doctor and this is what he said: “Once you are down to 0.125 daily reasonably comfortably, then I would change to 0.125 mg every other day.  Once you are comfortable at that dose, spread it out to every 3rd day.  Then twice weekly, then you can probably safely and comfortably stop.  Go at the pace that you can, but weekly is probably too quickly to change doses.  Hope that makes sense.”

I have been dry cutting about 1% a day, so I am not sure about the above method... Thoughts?

Hi Lily17, I wanted to respond to you, but I am not qualified to answer your question; I know there are conflicting opinions about the gradual dropping of doses.  Hopefully someone else will come to talk about it, or tell you the best person to ask about this.  I have really had a struggle, and have been below .125 for two months with one month left to go, but maybe you haven't had such a rough time.  I hope you will get some help soon.  Could you post your signature?