Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Under .125 Klonopin Club

[Wo...]

Flibberty,

I have only used CBD oil on occasion for nausea, so not sure if it does help more if taken regularly. I would always advise starting low and working up.

I hope you have a wonderful trip!

I am a little bummed as I received my medical marijuana card but cannot get an appt. at a dispensary for weeks! Ugh -- my 24/7 nausea is wearing on me.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [Gr...]

• [Kr...]

• [Wo...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Many thanks for all your good wishes!

GreenCup and NJS---I've been visiting the Medical Marijuana... Group and saw you over there.  I am kicking myself for not taking CBD oil more seriously until too late for my Ireland trip.  A friend gave me a little to take with me, but from what I'm reading, it really needs to build up in your system to work properly.  This one doesn't have THC and is designed specifically for sleep.  Any thoughts?  A drop at a time?  A full dose?  I think I only have two doses.  Leaving tomorrow.  Maybe they have CBD oil in Ireland...

Flibberty, I haven't heard that you need to let CBD build up in your system.  In fact, I feel like it's more powerful when you haven't been having it regularly.  I would start with a small dose and see what happens.  I've never taken the oil so I can't advise you there. 

Flibberty,

I have only used CBD oil on occasion for nausea, so not sure if it does help more if taken regularly. I would always advise starting low and working up.

I hope you have a wonderful trip!

I am a little bummed as I received my medical marijuana card but cannot get an appt. at a dispensary for weeks! Ugh -- my 24/7 nausea is wearing on me.

But you got the prescription!  Yay, and your on your way now.  There's so much bureaucraticIt stuff with the medical marijuana, right?  It was the same for me.  But now it's very easy.  Funny thing, in a few weeks, all cannabis is going to be legal here in Canada.  I don't know really what that means for me...

NJS---Thanks, will do.  Your nausea sounds horrible, so debilitating, just awful, I'm so sorry!  Hope you relief soon.

GreenCup---Okay, good to know.  Thanks.

I'm going to try it and see what happens.  I'm praying it will allow me to sleep.

Hi guys I know I’m not in this club, but there’s no one on the k club board & im needing some input about teva discontuation & trying to crossover to this solco stuff. I’ve taken teva everyday for 8 years.

Thank you to those kind enough to reade this.

I’ve been taking solco/qualitest all in evening & bed time since this short forced 11 day crossover. Yesterday was the first time I took it during the day & it sedated, added depression etc me more than I’ve already been oversedated on teva(due to hogh dose/quit smoking stimulant loss,)but can’t cut right now & .25 cut out of 3.5 put me in too much withdrawal 6/4-/10, while I was simultaneously crossing over. I just took solco/qualitest for second time during day & feel floored in a very bad way, definitely wouldn’t want to drive, am getting a headache, jaw ache, so it is causing withdrawal like effects, weird.

What generic are you all taking? Have you ever crossed over from what to what? What’s your advice for someone in my situation?

I heard teva was still going to continue to make their 1 mg. Would that be a viable if I were to be able to liquid taper? Or even if I got really good at using a scale? I can’t stand the way I feel on this.

I’ll copy & paste other stuff I wrote I k klub

High guys, hope all are well. Just need to post my sxs since c&h 6/4-6/10 then reinstatement & crossover. I’m not sure what they’re coming from. I feel like I should be over the up dose, & that they would therefore be from crossover or ingredients in new med not reacting well with me. Please give your thoughts if you have time.

Appologize for any repetition. I’m really not trying to sound like a complainer, just explaining & needing thoughts on what to do.

I’m still trying to patiently adjust to solco generic. It’s weird because even though I did a short cut & hold & then reinstated, so am technically still stabilizing from that. I really don’t think that’s what’s causing my current symptoms.

Teeth clenching tight painful jaw, bad headaches, intrusive morning thoughts, low steady depression on verge of tears, but not crying, night waking, night sweats(since reinstating)slight nausea this am @ 1.5 mg teva per day & 2mg solco now, tomorrow 6/15 will be @ 1mg teva 2.5 solco, Saturday 6/16 will be all Solco.

So I’ve been oversedated from my clonazapam for awhile now trying to figure out how to get started on my taper & then this happens-bad cut & hold reinstatement & then crossover. I’ve been taking the new solco mostly at night, but decided to try one this am to check it out, boy was I hit with sedation within the hour, seemed much more than teva,(hard to say though because I’ve very sedated from teva before, too, but it was different, heavier, with semi nausea/diziness)but not yesterday, on teva, so I do feel a bit more foggy/groggy, I think on this new medso seems like I could be updosing, but still having withdrawal sxs? Also this pill dissolves rapidly in mouth if you don’t have water to take right on hand. Had to run downstairs last night for water & had a mouthful of dissolved pills. This am, it got stuck in my throat. I thought that since I havnt had full out insomnia(even though not all the way crossed over sleep has been pretty ok, considering) that that would be a good indicator of it being a good crossover med, but, I can’t do more sedation. So I don’t know?

I took morning solco dose @ 6:40am, it’s now 12:40pm & I’m coming out of fog/fatigue but feel queasy, a bit dizzy, & anxious. Ooo don’t like all these changes. I ended up in a full on sobbing meltdown right @ this point, until my Teva k pin kicked in then all was calm & ok mood.

It feels like solco is an updose(or even dose)in a very bad way, it clobbered me over the head, to where I couldn’t think, do, move, then it was very apparent when it wore off. Whereas teva is more smooth & I don’t feel it wear off between dosing.

The horrible headaches(forehead, temple area, & just all over) jaw, clenching pain,(helped by Aleve) & most worrisome is night sweats all started after reinstating & as new generic dose is increasing. Today after taking new solco for first time during the day, I got body chills too.

Do you think could be having bad reaction to ingredients in new generic?

Still reinstatment adjusting?

If it’s an updose but isn’t active as long as teva, couldn’t that cause instability?

What to do if I keep feeling too updosed, sedation, depression, can’t function wise?

Try another generic? Asap before get too adjusted to this zombie med?

I was already too sedated on teva.

Your thoughts & feedback are much appreciated.

Wishing you love & peace & a great day SC

Now I’m sobbing, the same as yesterday after taking solco during the day. Not good. What the heck am I going to do?

Scardie,

I think somewhere else you said that Teva was still making 1 mg pills. With your dose, you should be able to use these for a while. Just split them as you dose multiple times per day. And if that doesn't work, you always have an option to updose if you need to.

Scaredie- I am starting to think that your anxiety is caused by the klonopin, and even though withdrawal is going to feel nasty, you will start to have less anxiety as you go down.  At least less anxiety that has no obvious cause.  I have no advice about the brands of klonopin, sorry.

Flibberty- Are you jumping while you are on your vacation in Ireland?

How's everyone else doing?  Kristin?  Bob7?  Wonderwoman?

I am feeling okay now.  Things with my anger are better and my husband and I are getting better at communication.  I realize that my fighting with my husband, actually did not directly have anything to do with withdrawal, but in a way it did, because anything that bothered me a little, before, bothers me A LOT, now.  So it's good that we are going to counseling and getting this fixed before more resentment was built up over more years. 

I'm actually reading a book by Steven Stosny now, about overcoming resentment, and so far I think it's really helping.  Something he said about anger, really spoke to me.  It says that anger is a way for your body to try and make yourself feel better about something that makes you feel bad.  So even though if makes you feel better temporarily, it does not actually provide a solution. So you really have to figure out what that thing is, that is causing you to feel bad, to solve any problems.

With me, a LOT of the time, at least right now, these things that I get so angry about, the thing that is making me really feel bad, is that I don't have enough energy to do things.  I have to really be careful with how I spend my energy in my day.  I get really tired really quickly. 

Also, somehow I do not have as many .25 tablets as I thought, and I  may have to switch to liquid soon.  I am feeling pretty stable now though.  We are looking to move the first week of August, so I am playing around with tapering now and crossing my fingers that I will feel better later. 

Hi green cup-thanks for asking and for sharing-I hope you continue to learn to beat the demon of anger. I’m doing pretty good-I’m able to maintain my taper for about 60 days now in a row. I need to go look and see exactly how long it’s been but my symptoms have been kind of consistent and tolerable.

That's awesome Bob.  Manageable symptoms is great news. 

I had a good night sleep last night, and I am actually in a pretty good mood.  I am definitely in a window.

Interesting, Bob. I'm glad you figured out that your insomnia might have been the result of underlying anxiety, and that you are finding ways how to deal with anxiety now. That's a really powerful realization.

In my case, I never had issues with insomnia until around 2009 after I had been on and off three antidepressants over the course of 2 years. I really think they messed with my brain chemistry and caused lots of physical issues, one being insomnia. I was given benzos to deal with it and would take them initially at 2 a.m. when I would awake. They would  sedate me enough so that I could fall back asleep.

Hi Krysten,

I’m not in this group, unfortunately, but always looking for different peoples methods. You say you use a gram scale? Do you know how to dmt with it? Or just mt with it. I’m at a high dose 3.5 clonazapam per day, but cutting .25mg was much harder physically & psychologically than I thought, so am probably reinstating as I have important travel plans at months end, & am currently switching over to a new generic. Perhaps I could micro taper instead of cut & hold though.

Anyway, I’m horrible with cognitive stuff, so have never figured out the scale.

When & if your feeling well enough, would love input on it.

Hope you’re having a great day.

Love Scaredie

Hi Scaredie,

I do very small cuts using my gram scale.  My dosage is so small that a daily micro taper is not feasible as the scale will not go low enough.  I currently cut 1mg of the pill's weight each time I am ready to make a reduction.  This ends up being approximately .003mg.  With your higher dosage, I think it would be possible to do a daily micro taper using the scale.  I am not a math person, so maybe someone on the micro taper thread could help with that, but I do think it might be easier on your system than making massive cuts.  Hope that helps!

Hi all, just checking in to see how everyone is doing.  I'm more functional than I was a few weeks ago.  I think now that my girls are out of school, my nervous system is not being set off by the same amount of daily stress that comes with more activity.  I still have a ton of weird nerve symptoms that are most always present but more mild now.  They tend to pick up at night.  And the fatigue is a daily issue but I've been able to do more lately.

Greencup - I feel the same way about my energy, about getting frustrated with not being able to do what you want to do.  I have to be so careful with this because once I hit my limit, my body just crashes, so if I'm out and about I have to make a big effort to wrap things up and get home as soon as possible when I feel the fatigue coming on.  I'm getting pretty good at sensing how much I can handle.  Like yesterday I took my girls to lunch and then a couple stores.  By the second store I knew I couldn't do anymore although there were a couple other places I needed to go that were right there.  So frustrating.  I don't want to make another trip in a few days, but the other option would be to push through it and tire myself so much that I might have not been able to drive home. I'm thankful I was able to at least get out and do something.  It so beats being homebound for days.  But yes, I get the frustration.  You start to feel better but realize you've got a long way to go.  This is healing!  Be gentle with yourself.

Flibberty - I hope you are having an amazing trip and that you feel well!!

Bob - Glad to hear you are still moving down in dosage and that the process has been tolerable.  I hope that you can just keep going all the way to the end like this!

Thanks green cup, NJ, & Kristin. Green cup that could be. Glad your having a window.

I reinstated on my normal Teva generic, but using the 1mg tabs & splitting until in past travel, feel more stable, & I’m ready to taper again. Not sure how long teva 1m* will be around either.

Hmm,Kristin, thanks so you do know how to scale dry taper clonazapam, but just not daily? Would you be one to ask if I’m not doing daily? Hope your well.

Bob, great to hear of your strength & progress. I’m routing for you.

XO a,,, SC

Hi everyone. It’s been a pretty challenging few weeks which is why I haven’t been on here. I came out of the window with my last cut and into some “healing symptoms” as I’m now calling waves so they feel less scary.

I went on a road trip from northern to Southern California yesterday and crashed really hard. Today I’ve been in the hotel room all day after a major panic attack. We stayed at an awful Airbnb last night and i didn’t sleep well. My body obviously can not handle this stress. The healing symptoms are really hard today.

I have now been tapering from .25 for almost a year. This seems so ridiculous and at .020 I wonder if I’m just prolonging the agony. Every cut hurts and takes so long to stabilize but I wonder where I’d be if I had gone faster on the taper instead of dragging it out. I just have to believe that I’m healing on the way down.

We are here for a wedding tomorrow night and I just don’t know how I’ll make it. I can not wait to get back home where I can get back into my routine.

Scaredie- this is a group for people under .125 and I’d like it to remain that way so we can have a safe space to connect with each other. I’ve read over your questions and it seems that you might want to check out some other areas of Benzo Buddies. Please feel free to come back here when you are under .125. For now do you mind letting us be? I know I really need a safe space to connect with people in my boat. Thanks and sorry if this is triggering or sounds harsh. I just want to attempt some boundaries.

Best,  WW23

[7d...]

Hi Scaredie, of course members are free to visit other boards, but WonderWoman makes a good point, that the folks in this group are in a completely different phase of their recovery.

May I suggest this other very active board? You’ll meet more people who are tackling your current set of challenges, which are quite different to those found on this board. Thanks.

The Klonopin Klub II

Wonerwoman- Oh that sounds so stressful to be going through a wave while traveling and going to a wedding.  I was just thinking about traveling and how I keep putting off our vacation because of withdrawal.  I hope you can get a good night's sleep at the hotel.  That can make a world of difference.

Kristin-. That was very smart of you not to overdue it at the store.  Many times I have a hard time stopping because I just want to take advantage of my ability to get things done but boy do I pay for it.

My window is over.  I got a migraine on Wednesday and it comes back every evening, though a little less each day.  I have a ton of stuff scheduled for next week, starting Tuesday, so I am trying to rest up this weekend.

Wonderwoman - I am so sorry you are suffering so much on your vacation! I feel for you. I cannot handle any stress so I relate. We are looking to do a small trip in July but I don't know if I'll be able to. I haven't been away from my house overnight since the beginning of 2017. :(

I'm sending healing thoughts to you right now, hoping you can rest enough tonight and tomorrow so that you can make it to the wedding. Keep breathing. You've got this!  :smitten:

Greencup - Hoping you can get some good rest this weekend for your busy week. Build up those energy reserves if it's possible!

I've felt crappy the last couple days. Hoping I can rest tonight and that tomorrow is better. One day at a time, my friends.

Hi Kristin and GreenCup thanks for replying. I’m really enjoying the dark peace and quiet of this hotel room. I’ve never been in a hotel room all day before. Haha.

My partner went to West Hollywood to network with some actors and see a play at the Fringe Festival. I was very encouraging and supportive of this. We can’t both be laying around!

Hopefully sleep will come tonight. It would be nice to have a little more energy and stability tomorrow.

Sounds like everyone could use a window!! Let it rain windows!

Xox

WW & Leslie,

Sorry to upset the apple tree. It does come off harsh because I have depression, but I understand. I came here at first as I was having a hard time finding too many k pin peeps & I thought well if they’re under .125 they must have much experience with tapering k. I’ll leave you be. Wish you all the best

WW, Leslie, now I’m hoping I didn’t trigger, nor come off harsh. I do want you to have your safe space. I respect your boundaries. Wishing you smooth healing. Love Scaredie

Let’s be frank about this folks. With all this crap about trouble getting Teva Clonazepam, I do think for a new person on BB to search around looking for any info on K makes some sense.

I’m not new here myself, but I’ve looked at numerous parts of this whole site for brands of clonazepam and how well people are doing. I just haven’t posted everywhere is the difference.

Still upset about all this upheaval caused but Teva and sure would like to know what the hell is going to happen, but I’ve also done a lot of research on my own.

Try to please cut a newer person here some slack please. People get a bit desperate sometimes. Seems like I’ve noticed that. Yep, that’s what this whole board is about basically-compassion, a bit of advice based on personal experience, and support or whatever.

I’m not going to bother anyone there, but I’ll sure as hell look if I want to. People tend to get that figured out as they used to things around here. My opinion.

[7d...]

WW & Leslie,

Sorry to upset the apple tree. It does come off harsh because I have depression, but I understand. I came here at first as I was having a hard time finding too many k pin peeps & I thought well if they’re under .125 they must have much experience with tapering k. I’ll leave you be. Wish you all the best

No upset at all, just wanted to guide you to a group of members who are better able to help at this point. The link I posted to The Klonopin Klub II should be more useful, and it is quite active.

You are welcome to be anywhere on the forum, as I said before.

:smitten:

WW & Leslie,

No upset at all, just wanted to guide you to a group of members who are better able to help at this point. The link I posted to The Klonopin Klub II should be more useful, and it is quite active.

You are welcome to be anywhere on the forum, as I said before.

:smitten:

Thanks Leslie. Be well

I made it to another milestone!

I have been reducing my Klonopin by 0.001 mg per day, every day, for 65 days now.

I call this a milestone because I have reduced by about 50% since I started this taper method.  I have 60 more days before I hit zero. 

I am starting to feel better in several areas.  I think less overall anxiety.  I have also learned to deal with my anxiety in "other ways" and so my sleep is better.  I have not had chest pain for weeks. 

I guess I am in a very good window. 

Thanks be to God.

Just sharing.

That's lovely news Bob!!!  Hurray for a window.

WW- I hope the rest of your trip went well.

Kristin- I hope you are doing well, balancing out that energy and not overdoing it.

I hopefully am nearing the end of my wave?  Fingers crossed.  I have a bunch of appointments this week, and it's just frightening to me because I never know how awful I might feel that morning.  I never know if I am going to get a terrible night's sleep or have nausea and a migraine.  The worst is tomorrow, because I have two big things to do tomorrow.  I hate the timing and even if I was fine, this would be an annoyingly large amount to do in one day. 

I am having some anxiety, but it's getting better.  I am running out of my .25 tablets.  I only have enough till Friday and then I will need to mix my .5 tablets into liquid again.  Hopefully I won't experience any weird effects from that.  I have to take it easy though.  Nothing extra and try to stay calm.