Medical Cannabis and Cannabis CBD Oil Group

[su...]

Thank you aurora to writing me back. :smitten:

I don't really see any suggestions on a bottle. Is from  SpectrumCannabis

Is say hybrid <1 mg/ml THC and 20 mg/ml CBD  yellow   

10mg/ml  THC and 15 mg/ml CBD blue       

I take 0.2 mg yellow for day and 0.2mg yellow and 0.1 mg blue for night.

I have no knowledge about CBD or THC. I never used them before.

Any suggestions welcome.

I will go slowly higher. Doctor told me every 3-4 day I can go 0.2 mg higher.

What do you think? What is the large dose?

Vica

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Af...]

• [Ma...]

• [Re...]

• [or...]

Top Posters In This Topic

[fb...]
0.2 mg is a very very low dose.  Are you sure it's that amount?? and not 0.2 ml or 2.0 mg.  I usually tell people to start around 5 mg which is still a very low dose.

[05...]

0.2 mg is a very very low dose.  Are you sure it's that amount?? and not 0.2 ml or 2.0 mg.  I usually tell people to start around 5 mg which is still a very low dose.

Bad,

Any experience with muscle relaxation with thc/cbd?  If so, at what dosage?

Im currently taking .6-.8 ml of Indigo 25ml=62.5mg thc and 1187.5mg cbd plus vaping pure CBD and a 1:1 (125:125) vap cartridge but with no relief.

Thoughts appreciated.

Ss

[fb...]

Bad,

Im currently taking .6-.8 ml of Indigo 25ml=62.5mg thc and 1187.5mg cbd plus vaping pure CBD and a 1:1 (125:125) vap cartridge but with no relief.

Thoughts appreciated.

Ss

I've not seen a lot of info for using cannabis as a general muscle relaxant except in some specific nervous disorders (e.g. MS).  I guess if you get yourself totally catatonic, your muscles would be pretty relaxed, but I don't think that's what you're talking about.

[05...]

Bad,

Thoughts appreciated.

Ss

I've not seen a lot of info for using cannabis as a general muscle relaxant except in some specific nervous disorders (e.g. MS).  I guess if you get yourself totally catatonic, your muscles would be pretty relaxed, but I don't think that's what you're talking about.

Im referring to tight muscle contractions hue to withdrawal......any experience with this?

[fb...]
I certainly had a lot of tight muscles during my withdrawal.  Head, neck and back were the worst for me, although my legs were often pretty sore/tight too.  I didn't think that cannabis helped with that very much (maybe others will share a different experience).  I tried to combat the tightness by doing full body relaxation meditation.

[05...]

I certainly had a lot of tight muscles during my withdrawal.  Head, neck and back were the worst for me, although my legs were often pretty sore/tight too.  I didn't think that cannabis helped with that very much (maybe others will share a different experience).  I tried to combat the tightness by doing full body relaxation meditation.

Were they constantly contracted with sever pain?

This tail end is all physical for me and all the body relaxation, mindfulness, acupuncture, massage are minimally effective.

How long once off for you to feel improvement in this area?

Bad,

Thoughts appreciated.

Ss

I don't have any personal experience with relieving muscle contractions with cannabis, but do know Indicas are generally better for relaxation than Sativas.

If you know what strains you're smoking, you can use leafly to look them up according to symptom:

https://www.leafly.com/explore/symptoms-muscle-spasms

[05...]

Bad,

Thoughts appreciated.

Ss

I don't have any personal experience with relieving muscle contractions with cannabis, but do know Indicas are generally better for relaxation than Sativas.

If you know what strains you're smoking, you can use leafly to look them up according to symptom:

https://www.leafly.com/explore/symptoms-muscle-spasms

Yes, thank you.  I have done that.

I have an appointment with a physician at my dispensary later this week and will see what the doc has to say.........

I had been trying some cbd oil for a couple weeks. It was taking the edge off for some problems I was having. I was pleasantly surprised. I had been holding off buying some, cause I wanted a reputable source. My Dr began selling it about a month ago.  I figured it was all on the up and up...  So I went to do my own drug screen as with a fake name for myself, and baam, positive for thc! The bottle says 100 % THC free.  Now I want to stop using it. But it was helpful.  I can't be having a positive drug screen.  Anyone ever test themselves? Very disappointed. I Iive in a non MM state.

[fb...]

This tail end is all physical for me and all the body relaxation, mindfulness, acupuncture, massage are minimally effective.

Yep - it was just constant tightness.  I don't know if I'd call it "severe" in my case as there were other symptoms that gave me more hassle, but it definitely hurt all the time.  I think that I was through the worst of it at about the three month mark (after jumping).  I'm fairly athletic for an old geezer, and that may have reduced the muscle hassles somewhat. 

[fb...]

I had been trying some cbd oil for a couple weeks. It was taking the edge off for some problems I was having. I was pleasantly surprised. I had been holding off buying some, cause I wanted a reputable source. My Dr began selling it about a month ago.  I figured it was all on the up and up...  So I went to do my own drug screen as with a fake name for myself, and baam, positive for thc! The bottle says 100 % THC free.  Now I want to stop using it. But it was helpful.  I can't be having a positive drug screen.  Anyone ever test themselves? Very disappointed. I Iive in a non MM state.

It's rare to find CBD that is devoid of any THC.  We get samples in the lab regularly where somebody is claiming THC-free.  It never is (THC-free) although it's usually well beneath the federal cut-off of 0.3%.  But we also get samples that people 'think' are CBD and they turn out to be loaded with THC.  There's a lot of mis-labelling in the industry, and a lot of "reputable" resellers take short-cuts with their testing.  I remember contacting one Colorado firm that claims their product has all of the natural terpenes.  But they don't actually test for terpenes, so how would they know???

fwiw - are you sure that your home drug screen can distinguish between THC and CBD??

I had them do a THC test only. Hopefully that is what they tested for. It is a local lab that some employers and courts use.  I figured there would be some THC show up, just not enough to make it positive.  It was 29ng/ml . THC - positive

[fb...]

I had them do a THC test only. Hopefully that is what they tested for. It is a local lab that some employers and courts use.  I figured there would be some THC show up, just not enough to make it positive.  It was 29ng/ml . THC - positive

OK.  That sounds more reputable than a home test kit.  Please tell the doctor who gave this to you.  I'm guessing (hoping) that he doesn't know what he's handing out.

Hello,

I am not getting the relief from tics that I was hoping for with ac/dc. Thinking abut trying Cannatonic or 1:1 THC/CBD. Any one try any of these? Thanks!

[05...]

Yep - it was just constant tightness.  I don't know if I'd call it "severe" in my case as there were other symptoms that gave me more hassle, but it definitely hurt all the time.  I think that I was through the worst of it at about the three month mark (after jumping).  I'm fairly athletic for an old geezer, and that may have reduced the muscle hassles somewhat.

Wish that were the case for used-to-be-athletic me.........I think my previous c/t cooked my goose... :(

I am soon ready to try a local dispensary in PA and need some advice, please.  I just don't know where to begin to suggest anything to them. 

I need desperate help with:

1.  sleep [very poor as most of you are]

2.  burning skin [sEVERE] and nerve pain

3.  nausea [chronic]

4.  anxiety [from all the distressing withdrawal symptoms.  never had anxiety before all this mess started]

Any suggested strains, etc.  would be most appreciated.

Thank you so much

LynnM

Lynn, here's what works for me for sleep and nausea (I had a lot of nausea during my taper, not so much now) as well as nerve pain.

I use a tincture that I make myself of a high THC indica. NOT a sativa. Sativas get you high -- indicas don't. I'm not fussy about the strain -- whatever the dispensary has is okay for my needs.

Right now I'm using Ogre. The last batch I made up was from Gorilla Glue and the batch before that was OG Kush. You can do a little reading -- just Google something like "best indica for insomnia" and you'll get suggestions. Or ask at your dispensary.

I only use it at night as it does make me so relaxed and a little fuzzy in my head that I doubt I could drive. I use 3 or 4 drops in a bit of cranberry juice and about 90 minutes later I feel verrrry relaxed indeed. Then I just drift off to sleep. I usually get an attack of the munchies also, which is good as I lost a lot of weight during my taper.

Marijuana has a long half-life so I am sure some of the benefits extend into the daytime. Especially the nerve pain/tingling benefits.

So that's my experience.

Hope it helps you. Oh, if you want my "recipe" I can PM it to you. (Badsocref helped me with this, bless him!) I start with 7 grams of flower bud and my tincture lasts for about 6 months. Pretty economical!

Katz

[fb...]

I am soon ready to try a local dispensary in PA and need some advice, please.  I just don't know where to begin to suggest anything to them. 

3.  nausea [chronic]

4.  anxiety [from all the distressing withdrawal symptoms.  never had anxiety before all this mess started]

Thank you so much

LynnM

You'll have to see what they offer.  I'd ask them for their best couch-lock strain (to help with your sleep).  I think most strains will help with nausea.  Anxiety is a tricky one.  Some people get a little paranoid when they do cannabis and that won't help with the anxiety.  So just try a little at first and see how you do.  Be willing to try a few different strains with different cannabinoid and terpene profiles.  A good dispensary will have that info available (you may have to request it to see it). 

Hi Lynn,

I'm also in PA and a friend of mine has her MMJ card.  I still have to go through the process.  I'm not sure if you've joined the facebook group for PA, but it's pretty active.  Also, it seems that the supply here is pretty limited right now.  There is something like one grower for all of PA although this is set to change in the next couple of months.  I'm also interested in what people reply with and what you find that helps you!

Good luck!

3.  nausea [chronic]

Thank you so much

LynnM

Lynn,

Please do share how you make out. I am in NJ which I think is in a pretty similar place as PA in terms of being limited with what is available. I just made an appt. with a dr. for later this month so don't know how quickly I can get through the process, which seems onerous (four visits, which will set me back $500 alone, then apply for the card). I really, really need relief from nausea. I am totally losing it with being nauseous day in and out.

there web site non-profit  www.theroc.us  for CBD oil they provide recommendations dosing  and suppliers for tested CBD oils.

My mother is 71 years old. It is 5 years since she discontinued Mogadon (benzodiazepine). She sleeps very little at night. Only 1 to max 3 hours. The reason is that she has so much cramps throughout the muscles. When she goes to bed, she has to get up after 10 minutes to get rid of the cramps.

She has had it like that for 5 years. Therefore, we see no other way out than trying out Sativex (medical cannabis). We hope it will help her with all the spasticity and cramps.

Her doctor also agrees that we try medical cannabis and he has written a prescription for this medicine to my mother. She will start with the medicine in a few weeks.