Medical Cannabis and Cannabis CBD Oil Group

[su...]

I can't get the oil but out of desperation I smoked one night and was blown away at what happened.  I slept 16 hours and woke up in a state of Nirvana, seriously, the best I'vbe ever felt in my life.  All symptoms were gone including Tinnitus.  The window lasted a day, but I smoke nightly and insomnia is not a problem at all.  I sleep all I want and it has helped my withdrawal tremendously.  Jumping any day now!

nyc2016, congrats on your imminent jump! I'm so glad to hear that this is working for you, even while tapering. Tinnitus is one of my big issues too, and MMJ does give me relief. But relief from insomnia is the biggest reward - I feel your pain, I've lost so much of my life due to no sleep. I don't think I ever slept more that 2-3 hrs at a time during my taper and withdrawal, so the fact that you slept 16 hours is just wonderful to hear! Of course you wouldn't want to sleep that much every day, but I'll bet you needed it at this point in your journey, and I hope it remains healing for you. :smitten:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Af...]

• [Ma...]

• [Re...]

• [or...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing that comment that cbn results in the best sleep you have had in 37 years, BRINGS JOY TO MY HEART! People who are not plagued with insomnia have no idea how debilitating it is on a daily basis and how it restricts your life and many activities .. This goes for, Pre- post, tapering or Never been on

benzos.

I'm trying to jump on this cbn wagon. Went to a recreational mj shop in Seattle this weekend to pick up some type of cbn product and I found a Awsome ethos sleep spray. It has chamomile and valerian root in it though so I couldn't buy is. Those two things rev up my symptoms really bad. I was very sad I couldn't buy it I have never tried cbn.

It was a high cbn tincture spray . At least I know it's out there for when I can tolerate chamomile and valerian root again. They specifically made it for sleep. I need better sleep bad.

I have been following this thread to see if I could make my own cbn at home . Sounds a bit complicated for me though at the moment.

Marys medicinals has a cbn transdermal patch, a gel pen and capsules.  All cbn with only 5% thc. You have to either have a medical marj card or get it in a recreational state.

Marys medicinals has a cbn transdermal patch, a gel pen and capsules.  All cbn with only 5% thc. You have to either have a medical marj card or get it in a recreational state.

Yeah those are the ones I wanted. The shop I went to had just run out of them. They had other Mary's medicinal products just not cbn. I have tried the patches with cbd in the past but I prefer to vape cbd oil or ingest it.

I can't get the oil but out of desperation I smoked one night and was blown away at what happened.  I slept 16 hours and woke up in a state of Nirvana, seriously, the best I'vbe ever felt in my life.  All symptoms were gone including Tinnitus.  The window lasted a day, but I smoke nightly and insomnia is not a problem at all.  I sleep all I want and it has helped my withdrawal tremendously.  Jumping any day now!

Are you smoking an indica?

Honestly, I don't know, but I think it is, very high quality.

nyc2016, congrats on your imminent jump! I'm so glad to hear that this is working for you, even while tapering. Tinnitus is one of my big issues too, and MMJ does give me relief. But relief from insomnia is the biggest reward - I feel your pain, I've lost so much of my life due to no sleep. I don't think I ever slept more that 2-3 hrs at a time during my taper and withdrawal, so the fact that you slept 16 hours is just wonderful to hear! Of course you wouldn't want to sleep that much every day, but I'll bet you needed it at this point in your journey, and I hope it remains healing for you. :smitten:

Aft35 years,

Thank you soooo much!  The mmj doesn't help my Tinnitus, it actually makes it much worse.  But since I smoke beofre bed I don't have to deal with it, then in the morning I feel much better, rested.  I sleep about 9 hours a night and that has helped my recovery tremendously.  Thank YOU for your support! :D

I wish! What great news for you  :thumbsup::D

What strain did you use?  I don't get any lifting of mood and don't stay asleep. I can try OG Kush. Wondering if I need to get more committed and get trashed. I'm rather conservative with it all.  Really would appreciate it if people would share names of strains, product brands and locations where they are purchasing. I keep buying stuff and feel like I am starting to waste money because I don't find what I purchased helpful.

I wish! What great news for you  :thumbsup::D

What strain did you use?  I don't get any lifting of mood and don't stay asleep. I can try OG Kush. Wondering if I need to get more committed and get trashed. I'm rather conservative with it all.  Really would appreciate it if people would share names of strains, product brands and locations where they are purchasing. I keep buying stuff and feel like I am starting to waste money because I don't find what I purchased helpful.

Names of strains isn't that important since they vary so much in effects and quality depending on how they are grown. I would just shoot for a pure indica no hybrids if it's for sleep. Have you tried the website called leafly they have thousand of strains that people review and you can even read the effects and negatives of each strain. I used sour berry for sleep all through my taper but I think you can only get it in Washington state since its locally grown.

If you don't stay asleep you might try some type of edible or tincture since the duration is longer in your system in comparison to smoking or Vaping . I always found edibles knock me out for the night .

Different strain effect people differently, so you really have to test out a few to find the one that works specifically for you.

hey MJ friends. so i smoked a good amount of dope in my life, and when i was younger i always slept like a baby. but lately, even pre benzo not so much. I am wondering if MJ is just not for me anymore, or maybe i didn't get the right strain/amount/ingestion method.

I feel like my mind gets super 'activated' and my thoughts just race like crazy. it's even funny for a while, but not for sleeping.

any advice? try lower dose different strain?

hey MJ friends. so i smoked a good amount of dope in my life, and when i was younger i always slept like a baby. but lately, even pre benzo not so much. I am wondering if MJ is just not for me anymore, or maybe i didn't get the right strain/amount/ingestion method.

I feel like my mind gets super 'activated' and my thoughts just race like crazy. it's even funny for a while, but not for sleeping.

What are you smoking indica or sativa?

i haven't anything lately. my last tries were edibles and i tried different edibles. always sent me into paranoia

What are you smoking indica or sativa?

CBD oils and tinctures aren't psychoactive so you should be safe with those.  As far as MMJ, you could look for an Indica strain and see if your okay with it. Vaping is probably the best option, it's easier on the lungs and you can control the dose more easily. I think for some people any amount of THC is going to cause anxiety, heart palps and paranoia. If that's the case for you, maybe just try the CBD and see where that gets you.

[fc...]

i haven't anything lately. my last tries were edibles and i tried different edibles. always sent me into paranoia

Unfortunately, a feeling of paranoia is not uncommon, and some people find cannabis inappropriate for that reason.  You can try to switch strains, but your options may be limited using edibles.  Might try smoking a few different strains of flowers and see if there are strains that don't do this to you.  Some producers sell strain-specific edibles instead of just lumping together all of their indica or sativa oils.

The dose is also important.  If you haven't done cannabis in a while and ate an edible with 25 mg of THC, it could be way too intense.

Well I got my 10mg transdermal cbd patch and wow! All I can say is my pain is gone I'm no where near anxious and I've taken an afternoon nap for the first time this year!!

So my conclusion is this stuff works!! Fantastic. I highly recommend this for anyone looking for relief.

Peace and LOVE

Hope &Faith

Well I got my 10mg ttransdermal cbd patch and wow! All I can say is my pain is gone I'm no where near anxious and I've taken an afternoon nap for the first time this year!!

[/quote

Excellent news, so happy for you! Is your patch just CBD, or does it have some THC too?

Well I got my 10mg transdermal cbd patch and wow! All I can say is my pain is gone I'm no where near anxious and I've taken an afternoon nap for the first time this year!!

So my conclusion is this stuff works!! Fantastic. I highly recommend this for anyone looking for relief.

Peace and LOVE

Hope &Faith

That's Awsome hope and faith glad to hear your getting some relief.  :thumbsup:

Purely CBD....No thc whatsoever. It's from Mary's Nutritionals a subsidiary of Mary's Medicinals. Can't beat it! 100% legal and well worth the wait!!

Purely CBD....No thc whatsoever. It's from Mary's Nutritionals a subsidiary of Mary's Medicinals. Can't beat it! 100% legal and well worth the wait!!

I tried those patches during my taper and for some reason they made me nauseous. I haven't had issues with any other cbd products . Could be whatever is in the patch I am sensitive to not the cbd itself.

Oh Remy that's a shame. Maybe the day you were nautious you would have been sick anyway. Maybe try again...

Oh I forgot to mention that it made me hungry too!!

All around miracle oil if you ask me!!!

Peace and LOVE

Hope &Faith

I have some marys medicinal cbn patches with 5% thc for sleep.  Am just starting my taper so I haven't tried them yet.  But this seems very hopeful. A representative from Mary's medicinals said they are hoping to come out with a CBN patch with no THC in 2017 that will become 100% legal

I have some marys medicinal cbn patches with 5% thc for sleep.  Am just starting my taper so I haven't tried them yet.  But this seems very hopeful. A representative from Mary's medicinals said they are hoping to come out with a CBN patch with no THC in 2017 that will become 100% legal

YAY!!! Now if only CT would get their act together. ;)... Mary's Medicinals sounds like a first rate provider.