Walking in nature has been healing, if anyone has pictures of their walks post it here

[Ja...]

if you take pictures of your daily walks please post them here♥️
The only thing that has helped me in the last couple of months has been my daily long walks in nature 
IMG_1448.jpeg

IMG_1450.jpeg

Edited by [Ja...]
  • Like 5
  • Love 2

Hi antibenzo, I walk everyday and these trails are so breathtakingly beautiful  and yes serene too that I have to take pictures. 😂 

I hope I’m posting in the right section.

thank you 

• Like 1

hi tintin and Chantal, 

I was bed bound for many months so now that I can walk I’m taking advantage of it.

i even walk when I’m exhausted and start feeling good 30 minutes into my walks. 
You’ll be able to appreciate nature again ♥️

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Hi Jacky boo, I see you found the right place ro post your beautiful sceneries! I am very glad you are able to go for daily walks! thanks for sharing your great photos 🤩I wish you a happy walk today 🍀

• Like 1

7 hours ago, [[s...] said:

Hi Jacky boo, I see you found the right place ro post your beautiful sceneries! I am very glad you are able to go for daily walks! thanks for sharing your great photos 🤩I wish you a happy walk today 🍀

Hi Shamrock, yes I found it. I’m taking advantage that I’m able to walk and thank you.

I’m heading out soon to another walk.

thanks again. 

• Like 1

Shamrock no two days are alike, there’s so much beauty in this world that I want to take pictures and capture that beauty. 

keep taking pictures. ♥️

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, [[J...] said:

Shamrock no two days are alike, there’s so much beauty in this world that I want to take pictures and capture that beauty. 

keep taking pictures. ♥️

You’re so right!!! it never ever gets boring… every day a new precious gift given by our nature ♥️

• Like 1

14 hours ago, [[J...] said:

Hi antibenzo, I walk everyday and these trails are so breathtakingly beautiful  and yes serene too that I have to take pictures. 😂 

I hope I’m posting in the right section.

thank you 

Wow, your walks look amazing with all the beautiful scenery. Do you walk at a leisurely pace for relaxation or brisk for both relaxation and fitness? How long are your walks? Do you walk alone or with someone?

• Like 1
  • Love 1