The Klonopin Klub#2

[ma...]

Thank you for all your kind words.  Just wanted to let everyone know another klonopin/clonazepam taper is complete.

Never thought this day would come.

:thumbsup:

Maya, I am interested in the group class with Ezra. Let me know by PM what is necessary to participate, technology wise and all... Sorry about your tummy. I learned an interesting thing about nausea recently that may seem obvious, but didn't become evident until I was doing some brain retraining in my PDTR neuromuscular therapy session: that excessive brain challenges can cause the nausea and tiredness. This is happening all the time in withdrawal, as we work nonstop during tapering to function more and more without the Benzo. My stomach feels pretty normal these days. Occasional nauseousness that I do not take as a sign of dysfunction, random D from who knows what, and the myriad ways that having a menstrual cycle makes me feel sick. I trust that you and your tummy will settle even more after you are off V. You sound so strong and I am encouraged by how your life is unfolding.

Bstrong, wherever you are at in tapering, I am plugging for you!

Coyote, My Mana, CD, WR, ((everyone))—wishing you peace and good things!

I am getting through this cycle with less angst than last month. Though the drop in progesterone is physically very much like sudden acute Benzo withdrawal with inner vibration and exhaustion. I am already feeling better after more sleep. There are things I want to be doing outside but I won't push. Gladly, I am not having hip, groin or leg pain with any regularity in the past week. I have good mobility, improved range of motion, much better posture, and although home life is challenging, I am happier with myself.

Living in hope today,

Bennie

Bennie,

That's great that you are interested. I wasn't expecting so many to be, but I am glad. He is still working everything out. I will keep you posted and PM that info when I have it. That is interesting info. I knew nothing about the brain gut link before I met you. I knew so little about stomach issues becasue I didn't have them. It's still shocking to me what BZ WD can do. I am SO happy your stomach is doing so well! Thank you so much for your kind words. Thanks for being so supportive for over a year now. I can't express how much you and my other KK buddies have helped me. It is inspiring to see how far you have come. I hope things with your cycle get better. I hope mine isn't as bad as last time. I did have hormonal testing just to be sure, but the results were good. Thinking of you and sending love as always :hug:

I hope everyone is having a nice night!  :smitten:

Lots of love and light to all

:smitten:

XXO Maya

Hi KK, had a interesting morning.  Woke up and felt completely normal for about 15 mins.  There wasn't that intense wave of fear, mental stuff and sickness that I usually get.  Slowly things have creeped back in, but for that moment it was a blissful gift.  It isn't a huge milestone, who knows what tomorrow will bring.  It's a small reminder of who I used to be. 

Wishing Windows and Calm for everyone!

TRY

Hi KK, had a interesting morning.  Woke up and felt completely normal for about 15 mins.  There wasn't that intense wave of fear, mental stuff and sickness that I usually get.  Slowly things have creeped back in, but for that moment it was a blissful gift.  It isn't a huge milestone, who knows what tomorrow will bring.  It's a small reminder of who I used to be. 

TRY

:)

TRY

:)

CD, :hug:

CD, Try and all,

Yes!  Those windows are nice... :)....

I am lucky in that I (mostly) wake up feeling normal..I don't have the all too common morning stuff that many have tapering off benzos...for me, things fall apart later in the day, especially near the afternoon dose or the evening dose (I take K in three equally divided  doses, 8 hours apart and have done so since the beginning of my taper.)

This cut has been pretty hard in terms of sxs...today (day 6) being the worst as sxs ramped up quite a bit in the late morning and early afternoon. 

It's SO HARD for me to believe that the little bit of pill that I take 3 times a day - .024g or .07 mg - can do ANYTHING at all, but it does....I'm not sure what's going on right now.  For a while things had been getting easier and easier and I kind of thought it would be that way until I got to zero.  But I'm wondering if the fact that the percentages are getting bigger now means I am in for a much bumpier ride.  I don't know.  ???

Not asking for people to chime in as I don't want to be scared!! :-\  I've felt fairly optimistic about my taper these past several months and am looking forward to finishing toward the end of December.  I don't want to slow down but am wondering just what I'm in for...

Since no one really knows and since "we are all different" all I can ask for is your good thoughts....You know you have mine.  :smitten:

Mana  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Try,

Yay for the window! That's a glimpse of what is soon to come  :smitten:

Mana,

You are doing so amazing wit your taper. I am always sending you good thoughts  :smitten:

I hope everyone is have a peaceful weekend. Thinking of all my buddies as always.

Lots of love and light

:smitten:

XXO Maya

Hey Try,  sorry you are having a bad day too.  I have old (pre-benzo), pain that is really scarying,...very down right now.  Hope your day gets better.

Take care all.

Hey Try,  sorry you are having a bad day too.  I have old (pre-benzo), pain that is really scarying,...very down right now.  Hope your day gets better.

Take care all.

Hey Burned,

I have everything and then some.  Thinking of you my friend.  Hope things get better, NOW!

Hugs,

TRY

[1b...]

Hi friends,

The past few days have been rough in the morning and some afternoons. We weathered Hurricane Hermine. I definitely felt different with the barometric pressure lowered plus having a fullmoon. Thankfully, I'm still having decent windows in the evenings.

Mana, I totally get feeling the cuts the lower that I go down.

Cd,Maya, Bennie, Burned, Try, Nomo, Disney Girl,WR, and anyone that I have not said by name, I hope that you have a decent day.Please lift up our friends in prayer/meditation/good thoughts this evening.

Warmly,

Gilster

Hello to everyone! Gilster and east coast friends, I hope you have all weathered hurricane Hermine.

I am on the west coast and am dealing with a wave, which feels awful and strange. I have not had head symptoms in months, nor nausea that feels so intense. I have groin and back pain flare, and burning nether regions. Ugh.The past days I've been  active and now I am prone and want to cry, and have. I get such relief from PDTR but don't see the therapist until Wednesday. Counting the days.

Bennie

Hi All,

I'm on the west coast, we have a nice cool breeze this morning.  Slept decent no morning terror.  My neck muscles feel really tight.  Like my head weighs 50 tons.  I went for a very very short walk, and my legs felt like lead.  Never had this before.  Recovery isn't easy!!

Thinking of everyone.  Hoping for vast windows!

Hugs,

TRY

Morning all,

Gilster:  glad you weathered the hurricane ok and yes, thank -goodness for evening windows

Bennie:  Sorry you are feeling poorly, hope the PDTR brings you relief again.  I'm waiting for my acupuncture appointment on Tues in hope it helps with SOD pain.

Try:  Yea-sleep and no AM terror  :)  Yep, tight neck muscles, (an muscles all over) and lead legs here today, too.  Wonky beyond belief, too.

Wanted to let the ladies know about a new supplement that I'm trying to help relieve sphincter of oddi spasms, (and maybe general muscle aches).  It's made by Oona and is for cramps associated with PMS.  It contains cramp bark extract and ginger.  It's supposed to be good for:  menstrual cramps (and I HOPE, sphincter spasms), nausea, heavy bleeding, PMS related indigestion and gas and muscle aches.  Will let you know how it works.  Bought it at Vitamin Shop and the gal that sold it to me said it works really well for her monthly issues.

Hugs to all  :smitten:

Burned, this is really something else.  My word!  Scary Wonky

TRY

TRY, what does it link to?

Hang tough.

Bennie

Bennie,

Thanks for reminding me to title that link.  I'm so wonky.

Did you have a lot of Dp/Dr during your taper and after you jumped? 

Hope your pain is easing.  How is the weather in your neck of the woods?

TRY

Burned, this is really something else.  My word!  Scary Wonky here!

To All,I listened to this a few minutes ago, offered some encouragement.  Some may have already viewed it.  We can never have too much positivity:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLs2a1m50Pn400LKjMuj9xBiK3018-DjnD

TRY

Hang tough.

Bennie

Bennie,

TRY

I asked because I got a Donald Trump Link YouTube.  >:(

Burned, this is really something else.  My word!  Scary Wonky here!

TRY

Hang tough.

Bennie

Bennie,

TRY

I asked because I got a Donald Trump Link YouTube.  >:(

NOOOOOO.  I MUST HAVE DONE IT WRONG,  THAT IS NOT WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SEND.

I don't know how that happened.  I'm sorry for that.  I'm not politically involved,ever.  I swear I watched a benzo withdrawal mediation by sharon.  My apologizes.

TRY,

I had a few instances of DP/DR. Not long lasting. But maybe I was in it and didn't know it. I had a phase of existential realism, that's what I'd call it.

The weather is cool. My hands are freezing. I have pressure above my eyes.  :sick: tired, though I slept—no, I didn't sleep well last night—but usually get 6-8 hours.

Bennie