The Klonopin Klub#2

[ma...]

Burned,I'm certain that I'm in acute.  My dose is doing absolutely nothing.  My DP/DR is staying with me.  Last night I had a panic attack, was able to breath thru it.  Funny never had a panic attack in my life until Benzos. 

How are you doing? 

WR, good to hear you are doing well. 

TRY

Glad you are doing ok WR and had a great time with your friends.  Understand about needing some alone time too after being out with friends.  Thanks for the PM offer, will take you up on it soon.  Really feeling "acutish"  right now.  Hugs to you too  :smitten:

Try:  Right there with you-I feel the same.  Oversensitive and overreacting to everything, edit:  really wonky, tremoring and achy a lot and reaaally exhausted.  Our 11 year old boxer is not doing well and lots of concern for her.  Glad you were able to breath through the panic attack.  Sending hugs your way  :hug:

Glad you are doing ok WR and had a great time with your friends.  Understand about needing some alone time too after being out with friends.  Thanks for the PM offer, will take you up on it soon.  Really feeling "acutish"  right now.  Hugs to you too  :smitten:

Try:  Right there with you-I feel the same.  Oversensitive and overreacting to everything, edit:  really wonky, tremoring and achy a lot and reaaally exhausted.  Our 11 year old boxer is not doing well and lots of concern for her.  Glad you were able to breath through the panic attack.  Sending hugs your way  :hug:

Burned,  you just described exactly how I feel.  Except regardless of what I eat I get major heart palps and constant wonky brain.  Hoping things improve for both of us as the day goes on.

I hope your boxer is feeling better soon. 

TRY

Good morning and hugs to ((ALL))— Hello Burned, Giilster, Nomo, TRY and WR, the (late) morning koffee klatchers— here on the west coast.

CD, hope you are holding down your fort.

WR, I am reminded about the introvert discussion we had over a year ago. "You know you're an introvert when..." Enjoy your alone time.  :smitten:

Healing hugs,

Bennie

To quote Grease...

How low can you go?

How low should I go here.  Getting pretty hard to get accurate dose with dry cut and scale.  Any thoughts / words of wisdom from the crowds? 

My last cut hurt a bit but it was nearly 10%.  Just ready to let the healing begin...

Details in signature.

To quote Grease...

How low can you go?

Hey MyGoal.  It's all about what you feel comfortable with in these low numbers I think.

I tapered as low as I could go (.005mg), b/c (I understand in retrospect) I was getting hit with acute symptoms, and was scared it would escalate when I jumped.  I jumped, and entered a beautiful window, then back into acute, but all of it was lighter than when I was tapering.  I do believe we heal much more "efficiently" once off the benzo, so if you feel ready, JUMP!  We will be here catch you!  :smitten:

Hi Bennie!  Thinking of you all the time.  :smitten:

Hi TRY!  Hang on,  you will feel so much better SOON.  :smitten:

Hi CD - you okay? (((HUGGS)))

WR

To quote Grease...

How low can you go?

Hey MyGoal.  It's all about what you feel comfortable with in these low numbers I think.

I tapered as low as I could go (.005mg), b/c (I understand in retrospect) I was getting hit with acute symptoms, and was scared it would escalate when I jumped.  I jumped, and entered a beautiful window, then back into acute, but all of it was lighter than when I was tapering.  I do believe we heal much more "efficiently" once off the benzo, so if you feel ready, JUMP!  We will be here catch you!  :smitten:

Hi Bennie!  Thinking of you all the time.  :smitten:

Hi TRY!  Hang on,  you will feel so much better SOON.  :smitten:

Hi CD - you okay? (((HUGGS)))

WR

WR, Yup just got some Bronchitis going on from allergies not fun  ! Hope your doing ok ? Huggs to ( ALL ) ~ CD

Burned&Try,

So glad you are both almost done. I hope things ease up for you both soon  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

nomo,

Glad you had a window. You avatar made me laugh. You always have funny stories and messages of hope. Thank you for that  :smitten:

WR,

SO happy for your wonderful weekend getaways  :smitten:

Bennie,

Thinking of you and sending love as always  :smitten:

CD,

I hope you feel better soon! Bz wd certainly has exacerbated my allergies recently. Big hugs :hug:

Hello and love to all  :smitten:

I am doing pretty good. I had a nice visit with my mom. There were some things that my head and ear pressure got in the way of, but it is gone. The heat can also be hard on me. I had some stomach stuff the last couple days that is already a lot better. Aloe and apple cider vinegar are really helping. They are what got me through my protonix taper. I had a session with Ezra today. I have seen people asking about MM especially CBD and I get lots of PMs about it. Ezra is still willing to do the free one hour online class for people going through bz wd. He would teach about the different cannabinoids especially CBD. People could also ask questions. If anyone is interested please let me know. You can PM me. It has REALLY helped me and others and I hope it can help more people. Also sadly there are not many people who truly want to help like Ezra. I recently had a bad appt with the ARPN I am working with now who does both conventional and functional medicine over BZ wd and her offering me harmful meds. I thankfully had an acupuncture appt after. My acu has really been my biggest partner in this for a year at the end of the month. I am very grateful for him and Ezra. I will answer PMs soon. I miss everyone and am thinking of everyone every single day.

So much love and light

:smitten:

XXO Maya

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f340/maya6842/Mobile%20Uploads/image_109.jpeg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f340/maya6842/Mobile%20Uploads/image_110.jpeg

Maya,

Thanks for the anxiety stickers. Glad to see Try and Burned getting close.....hang in there.

Appreciate Bennie, WR, KGirl and the ones off sticking to give encouragement and advice to us struggling to get there.

Still here, just TRYING to make it through the days.

Hope to Nomo, CD, Gilster, Coyote, Mana, New Girl, Daisies...and all.

Prayers to you.....

B strong

To quote Grease...

How low can you go?

How low should I go here.  Getting pretty hard to get accurate dose with dry cut and scale.  Any thoughts / words of wisdom from the crowds? 

My last cut hurt a bit but it was nearly 10%.  Just ready to let the healing begin...

Details in signature.

Howdy,

Re.Your signature: Are your Microtapering numbers in mg or grams?

Bennie

Hi  :)

I've been reading, not posting...so proud of everyone and the strength you all exhibit every day.  It inspires me, it really does.  You know what also inspires me? The loyalty all here show one another...very special  :smitten:

B strong...you will get there...if I can do it, anyone can.  It's been a very long road with a few more months to go but I am leading an almost normal life...

WR..I get the wanting to be with people and then needing to be alone...striking that balance...you are a writer, after all. 

CD...hope the bronchitis goes away soon.  To Nomo,Try, Bennie, Burned, Gilster, Maya, Daisies, Coyote, Betsy and everyone else... thinking of you all with much  :smitten:

An awful lot going on here....too much to write about...a lot of stress mixed with lots of love...

Mana :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Good Morning TRY, CD, Maya, Bennie, Nomo, Gilster, Burned, OneDay, WR, Bstrong, Mymana ~ and all other KK's,

I'm going back to work today and can feel the anticipation intensifying the DR/DP.  My biggest fear is getting up in front of 35 students and freezing.  I freeze just standing in front of my closet trying to figure out what to wear.  I know -- big problem right?  All these negative thoughts is exhausting.  My tolerance for "people" is minimal.  Send me some "brain light".

I have a question about tapering.  Currently I'm at .045 grams - I don't know what that means in mg.  I think it's almost 1/4 tablet.  How doable is it to plan on jumping mid December?  I'm hoping the new and improved symptom of extreme fatigue leaves soon. 

Hoping for a symptom free day for all......

Good Morning TRY, CD, Maya, Bennie, Nomo, Gilster, Burned, OneDay, WR, Bstrong, Mymana ~ and all other KK's,

I'm going back to work today and can feel the anticipation intensifying the DR/DP.  My biggest fear is getting up in front of 35 students and freezing.  I freeze just standing in front of my closet trying to figure out what to wear.  I know -- big problem right?  All these negative thoughts is exhausting.  My tolerance for "people" is minimal.  Send me some "brain light".

I have a question about tapering.  Currently I'm at .045 grams - I don't know what that means in mg.  I think it's almost 1/4 tablet.  How doable is it to plan on jumping mid December?  I'm hoping the new and improved symptom of extreme fatigue leaves soon. 

Coyote, what mg pill are you using ? Most pills weigh about 170 grams so whatever mg pill your using deduct the 45 from 170 your down about 73% of that pill so if your using 1 mg k pills then your at about .27 mgs k get it? Good luck on work today just roll with the flow you will be fine !

Good luck today Coyote!  I think .045 grams by December is definitely doable, even nice and slow.

Big hugs to all my KK buds!

WR

Hey benzogirl,

I got that your doc 'likes' to use adjunct meds.

But when you had trouble with the K he switched you to V. Was there any particular reason why he didn't use adjunctive meds with the K that you know of ?

Hope your day goes well, Coyote!

KK Family, thinking of you all.  Brain too wonky to write more.

TRY

If you are cutting 10% off the current dose every 14 days, then after 8 more cuts you will be at about .019 grams (about .057 mg). This would be mid-December. For a cut and hold taper, this would seem a reasonable jumping point. It's possible but not in any way a given, you'd feel acute type symptoms associated with already being off, so you'll more than ready to get this over with. For comparison to Microtaper jumping, being at .019 g would be 19 more .001 g cuts to zero.

I MTed to nearly zero and jumped last year on December 12. The holidays were tolerable in terms of symptoms, surprisingly. The bumpier ride was actually before.

Jump when you can wrap your head around it and feel that your home environment and activities are not in full swing, that's my opinion. Good luck with this!

Bennie

If you are cutting 10% off the current dose every 14 days, then after 8 more cuts you will be at about .019 grams (about .057 mg). This would be mid-December. For a cut and hold taper, this would seem a reasonable jumping point. It's possible but not in any way a given, you'd feel acute type symptoms associated with already being off, so you'll more than ready to get this over with. For comparison to Microtaper jumping, being at .019 g would be 19 more .001 g cuts to zero.

I MTed to nearly zero and jumped last year on December 12. The holidays were tolerable in terms of symptoms, surprisingly. The bumpier ride was actually before.

Jump when you can wrap your head around it and feel that your home environment and activities are not in full swing, that's my opinion. Good luck with this!

Bennie

Good Morning ( all ) @ Bennie what mg pill is Coyote cutting from and I must be wonked  today as I think I wrote Her a  messed up response ? Was outside a bit today working a bit and came in wrote out some bills so pretty much shot ! Pftt! Hope everyone is doing there best ! ~CD

Bennie

Good Morning ( all ) @ Bennie what mg pill is Coyote cutting from and I must be wonked  today as I think I wrote Her a  messed up response ? Was outside a bit today working a bit and came in wrote out some bills so pretty much shot ! Pftt! Hope everyone is doing there best ! ~CD

CD, Would love it if you wrote out my bills while you're at it...

In calculating, I just kept making 10% reductions in grams every two weeks from the current dose, which is .045 grams. I assumed she is using a .50 mg pill.  :o

Bennie

In calculating, I just kept making 10% reductions in grams every two weeks from the current dose, which is .045 grams. I assumed she is using a .50 mg pill.  :o

Bennie, assume nothing lol ! Bills sure just send me your Check Book but sign the checks first ;)

Bennie

IMHO, percentages aren't really necessary at these lower doses.  This dose is around when I (and Mana) switched to a set gram reduction (for me, .006 Gs every 7 days).  This may be something you'd like to Try, Coyote, if sticking with C/H.

Love and hugs,

WR

Thank you for your support CD, WR, TRY, Bennie.  Everything went well.  I take myself so seriously.    I'm now just starting to feel some calm.

And thanks for the math stuff.  You guys who use a scale know getting the exact number is nerve wracking and I don't have the patience for that.  So, if I'm at .045, I usually start going down by

.001 g every other day so that by the end of two weeks, I've probably already tapered 5%.  Does that make sense?  I'm trying to plan jumping during winter break which begins Mid December.  And gives me at least 5 weeks to test how I'll feel.  I have no idea what to expect.  Not that I'm chomping at the bit to get off this crap. 

Thank you for your support CD, WR, TRY, Bennie.  Everything went well.  I take myself so seriously.    I'm now just starting to feel some calm.

And thanks for the math stuff.  You guys who use a scale know getting the exact number is nerve wracking and I don't have the patience for that.  So, if I'm at .045, I usually start going down by

.001 g every other day so that by the end of two weeks, I've probably already tapered 5%.  Does that make sense?  I'm trying to plan jumping during winter break which begins Mid December.  And gives me at least 5 weeks to test how I'll feel.  I have no idea what to expect.  Not that I'm chomping at the bit to get off this crap. 

Coyote , :) good job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!