Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

3,2,1: Under 3 mg Valium people

[os...]

I am planning on taking my last dose this Sunday, wish me luck guys!! I am scared shitless at this point!  :crazy:

I am planning on taking my last dose this Sunday, wish me luck guys!! I am scared shitless at this point!  :crazy:

Wow Kallie great news and best of luck!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

You will do fine, be good to you, and just do each moment at a time, and Breathe. Congrats. :):thumbsup:

Gratz Kallie!!  You'll be OK.

Thanks guys, really appreciate the support.  It has been such a long and awful taper, that I am not sure what is going to happen post jump.  But, gotta keep going forward I guess!

One thing I am looking forward too, is buying a nice new hammer, to smash all four of my micro gram scales as 'n ceremony of cleansing!  I hope I never see a fucken scale again after this!!

Haha hilarious Kallie. Absolutely smash them to dust...I can't wait to never look at my syringe again forget about all this liquid valium shit.

Haha hilarious Kallie. Absolutely smash them to dust...I can't wait to never look at my syringe again forget about all this liquid valium shit.

Hahaha, might ask my wife to take a video and I will put it on youtube!!  :thumbsup:

How's everybody doing today ? 2nd day on 3... no nausea, no headache, no breathing troubles issues so far .. in a while taking my first walk with the dog.

Hope everyone 's feeling okay.

Grtz x Sh  :smitten:

Thanks Arcade ! In the beginning  i was Always to tired to walk.. but later on i got to the shelter and walked a dog 3 or 4 times a week. Before i danced 12h a week so if i'm able to i can't just sit, i need to go outside if i can.. so now i have adopted a shelter dog who makes me go out every day. And i must say as i went out i Always feel better so i guess my body needs this !

How are you doing ?

Shake,

That is wonderful!  Over time your energy will come back.

I am doing well so far.  Looking to be done with this taper soon.

That's great ! You're almost done ! How did you experience you're going down under 3 ? How much did you daily taper ? Had to do many holds ? Did you feel you were able to do more as you went less ? You seem to be doing good ! Just a bit and you're done with all of this ! Sh x  :smitten:

That's great ! You're almost done ! How did you experience you're going down under 3 ? How much did you daily taper ? Had to do many holds ? Did you feel you were able to do more as you went less ? You seem to be doing good ! Just a bit and you're done with all of this ! Sh x  :smitten:

Shake,

My last 3mg will be around 15 months.  I did a cut and hold at first down to 3mg but I was suffering too much.  My doctor recommended daily liquid taper to lessen the suffering.  My symptoms became more manageable and when my cuts caught up with me I held and slowed down my cut rate.  My cuts rates varied.  I started at .02mg per day to now being .0035 per day.  My last wave was at 0.2mg and ever since I recovered from that my baseline is improving.  Right now I would say I have minor annoying symptoms that I don't pay much attention to.  I was and am able to do ALOT more as I got less.  These days I am well around 90% of the time.  You'll do fine shake, just listen to your body, have patience and hold when your symptoms get unmanageable.  Don't push through and cut while you have bad symptoms as you'll just suffer on the other side.  No one else knows your body more than you.

Best Wishes

Thanks Arcade ! That gives me some hope ! I want to be a happy & functional mom as long as i can ! And i really do hope that sports will help me out of this.

Good luck to you ! So proud that you already got this far ! Keep it up ! x

Hi everyone..  sorry to have scared some people yesterday.  I had a bit of a wave yesterday but it could have also been the extreme heat we had.  I felt better after moving a bit.

Day 13 since jump and I am feeling better and better. Again... Not 100% but better. I wonder a lot of times whether it really is sxs or my situation.  Now that my life withdrawing from V is pretty much done, now what?  I need to look for work and get my life back on track.  The taper consumed my whole life.

Hopefully in 5 days when my 18.5 days are up and the poison is out of my system, I will be operating with a clear head.  My thinking through this whole process has been that I needed to get it out to finally heal.  Hope I was right.

Hope all are well today and more people join our group which would mean more and more people are getting free!

K

Keeka so glad you're doing good ! This is gonna work out for ya girl !

Welcome Cash, you're almost in the end ! Nearly finished ! Good luck to ya !

Keeka - you are doing great. Just remember that two weeks is a very quick time after stopping benzos to then feel really good again...i am like you and really want to recover quickly after I jump. But i think the more I read the more I think it will be atleast a month before I feel much better. So dont be too disappointed if you arent good as gold in 5 days time...there is still a lot of hope!!

Welcome cash. This thread is really kicking off! Love it! It does feel like we are kind of privileged here because we are below 3mg. So lets enjoy it! (As much as we can)

Keeka - you are doing great. Just remember that two weeks is a very quick time after stopping benzos to then feel really good again...i am like you and really want to recover quickly after I jump. But i think the more I read the more I think it will be atleast a month before I feel much better. So dont be too disappointed if you arent good as gold in 5 days time...there is still a lot of hope!!

Welcome cash. This thread is really kicking off! Love it! It does feel like we are kind of privileged here because we are below 3mg. So lets enjoy it! (As much as we can)

:thumbsup:

Hi there... Day 14 since jump

Well... I don't know what to report other than I definitely do not feel near as bad as a few months ago or even two weeks ago. 

My main concern now is the anxiety and depression brought on by having too much time on my hands. The withdrawal was my life for 5 months and now I am left with a huge void.  Please don't think I am complaining about not having sxs... It's just where I am at.

Still feeling weak and getting big time dizzy spell when I get up. Anxiety is definitely still there but it's due to my situation.  Probably one of the reasons I got into this mess.

Hope others are doing well today...

I am grateful that I am close to being at the 18.5 day when the V should be totally out of my system.

Hi there... Day 14 since jump

Well... I don't know what to report other than I definitely do not feel near as bad as a few months ago or even two weeks ago. 

My main concern now is the anxiety and depression brought on by having too much time on my hands. The withdrawal was my life for 5 months and now I am left with a huge void.  Please don't think I am complaining about not having sxs... It's just where I am at.

Still feeling weak and getting big time dizzy spell when I get up. Anxiety is definitely still there but it's due to my situation.  Probably one of the reasons I got into this mess.

Hope others are doing well today...

I am grateful that I am close to being at the 18.5 day when the V should be totally out of my system.

:smitten::thumbsup::smitten:

Whoops my math sucks... 400 hours divided by 24 days is 16.5 days. 2.5 days left.

Will this weakness ever go away... Crap...