3,2,1: Under 3 mg Valium people

[os...]

Hi Keeka, Shamo, well done guys!! I'm feeling better today I had melatonin last night to see if sleep is better but still the same, maybe I need to take few consecutive days ti kick in. Anyway the good weather help me w/ my mood although I feel sleepy during the day but I never sleep during the day,  hopefully will get better soon once we finish our taper, I'm sure will heal.  I miss going back to work but need to finish my taper first to make sure I'm 100% fit.  Regards to all, mcm

All,

0.2mg hit me like a freight train.  I have been holding and getting better.  Once I am stable and confident I'll finish up the rest of the taper.

All physical symptoms.  Happy as can be mentally which helps coping with the physical symptoms.  Just mainly muscle fatigue, minor burning skin and minor headache and face pressure.

I am looking forward to getting my energy back soon.

Arcade, you nearly there just a few steps and you're done!!  Just a little bit more patient and determination!! Hope you feel better soon and have a speedy recovery after jumping!!  Regards, mcm

Arcade... How long have you been holding at .2 mgs?

glad you joined us

I really want to hear from people in the last stages of this hellish taper.

K

Day 13 on .5 mgs. Feeling better and now wondering if I should stop or try to cut pills to .25 mgs but pills would be really hard to cut that small.

Weird thoughts... Scared to jump.

So silly... Proves this is also a mind game.

How are others? How is your progress?

Hope people contribute.

K

Hey everyone,

I'm on my way to this topic. At 3.10 mg now. Hope to come over to this group soon.

How did yo'all taper under 3 ? I do a daily taper since 4 mg... going .01  going .02 , .01.....Went reasonably... till 3.25 mg.. then have to do a few holds.  Problems were Always on and off... nausea, headaches, soar muscles, deep breathing.. foggy head... little shakey...

Hope everybody's doing well..

Love x Sh  :smitten:

Hey congrats Sh

I have been cutting and holding using a scale. People have told me that I have tapered too quickly so I don't know if my approach is the way to go.

I am still here... Definitely struggling with the sxs you described but nowhere near what they used to be.  Hopefully when I stop, it won't hit me really hard... Fingers crossed.

I know I will be happy to not take the pills anymore.

Keep up the good work.

K

Well today marks the 2 week mark since I cut to 1.1...really hoping to stabilize in the next day or 2, as that is the way it's gone in the past. If I don't stabilize god help me haha. I need a break before I make another cut I think. I don't know how people can keep cutting if they are feeling horrible? If I don't stabilize I might just have to do that though. It's thursday. I'm going to get through these 2 days of work and relax over the wknd and hope that I level out.

Keeka and Shamo, you will get there !!! And we're already used to so much things so i'm sure when you're off we'll be able to cope that aswell ! You both are already there and that's so great ! I still have a long way to go... but i have to stay functional,.. have 2 kids, birds, a dog and o yeah a husband to take care off !  :laugh:

Keep me posted how yo'all are going ?

Wishing you lots of good luck ! x

Day 14 at .5 mgs. Anxiety has been crawling up and up!

Thinking this was my last dose! Super scared about how I will feel if I do make that decision.

Still not sure if I should try and drop to .25 mgs but the pill will be almost impossible to cut.

My psychologist told me yesterday that I will continue with the anxiety that I was dealing with when I started the drug but the symptoms of "terror" brought on by the drug will start to diminish.  The Fight or Flight feeling.  Hopefully my energy will really start to come back too once I am through the 2 weeks of the drug in my system.

Shamo... Hope you are doing ok... Congrats at the 1.1 so far... Let us know what your next move is and how you feel.

I have never felt stabile so I had no choice but power through.

Sh.... Thanks for your encouraging words.

This is the thread that I enjoy most. Miss more people would join in.

K

Keeka,

Hang in there...I know you are so keen to be done (as I'm I), but if you look back through your posts you have felt this way for quite a while and been strong enough and disciplined enough to make another cut instead of jumping. And if you do it again to 0.25 it will definitely be your last cut! I'd go with that.

Yes I'm wondering if this constant depression I feel will lift when I finally get off this shit. My original anxiety will come back which wasn't too bad...but this magnified feeling of anxiety and obsessive thinking will drop away eventually once the withdrawal wears off.

Just was wondering how Chessplayer was since it was such a long time we heard from him ? Anybody heard about him in any topic ?

Grtz x Sh  :smitten:

Just was wondering how Chessplayer was since it was such a long time we heard from him ? Anybody heard about him in any topic ?

Hi Shakemarieke  :hug: I was wondering too, but he's probably just taking time out to try get it together, a lot of people do that when its bad and others are here more often :)

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Okay thanks Nova, hope we'll hear from him soon... last time i heard he seemed to be a bit depressed.  Hoping everything's okay !

Grtz x Sh x  :smitten:

Hi everyone... Well I cut 10 days worth of .25 mgs and decided not to jump. I just couldn't face it. I woke up yesterday thinking it was the last day and everything would be Rosie... Not... My day just got worse.  Nowhere near what it used be like, but just more and more depressing as I realized that it was another day of crap.  Light headedness, weakness, body aching all over...

When will this end?

I'm super scared that it never will.

K

Hi Keeka, just few steps, you nearly there!! you've been patient for the past few months of tapering, now almost done so just a litle bit more patient and you will be there.  We will support you all the way.. Regards to all!! mcm

Day 2 of .25 mgs

Yesterday felt semi normal... Today???? Who knows, will see

Of course I am thinking that there is no way I could have another not bad day.

Worried about my final cut kicking in.  Surely to God, I shouldn't have that much of the drug in me by now!!!

Scared of some sort of sxs from hell to hit me... So silly.

How are others?

K

Haven't heard from anybody... All ok?

I had a really anxious day yesterday... Day 3 of last cut... Hope anxiety doesn't amplify.

Anybody getting close to jumping?

K

I am close to 3.5 so not officially able to join this group

Going down 2ml per day and will stick to that schedule and hold if needed but not crazy long holds. I have to get back to me. I don't see the point in holding for a year it just seems like dependency not really a taper plan..

We will see as it gets tougher

Keeka...well done keep holding on youre doing great. Less than 2 weeks left until you can jump and heal!

Jackson...we want you in this group!! Keep grinding away on that taper and you will be here real soon. I feel the same way. Sometimes after a hold you just gotta get back to it.

Okay so its been 3 weeks at 1.1 for me. Technically its only been 18 days as I dont count the first 3 after a cut because my body doesnt notice it til the 3rd day. But it is time to cut to 0.7 tonight! I feel pretty good. I have no physical symptoms at all and have been working and exercising. I still have ruminating thoughts stuck in my head and depression that is a lot lighter than it was when I first cut. But im not gonna get much better than this I dont think. Unless I hold for about 3 months here. So onwards we march...

Glad you'all are doing quiet fine !

How did you taper under 3 mg when you do a daily one ?

I seems like mine from 3.25 mg to 3 mg seems to last forever ? I start and i have to hold again. Hoping this ain't gonna be that way under 3, otherwise i won't be ready after another year and a half ! And this for 5 months of short term benzo use.... I won't fly trough this since i'm reacting highsensitively on meds but don't wanna drag it out for years and years.. i still want to dance again. But then again i still have to function being a mum of 2 kids. Any suggestions ?

Good luck on your taper ! For now i'm still hanging on my 3.07 mg  :(

Love x Sh  :smitten:

Shake I found that I still got symptoms with the daily taper so I gave up on it. Id get so frustrated and feel like Im going no where. So i went back to cut and hold. Yes I feel crappy after I cut but I feel good knowing Im making progress. And after a couple of wks I stabilise.

If youre having to hold again as soon as you start because you are getting symptoms maybe just cut and hold. You'll still het symptoms but you'll make good in roads. Are you trying to taper without any symptoms at all? If so I dont think it exists...

My next cut will be from 1.1 to 0.7 V.

Thanks Shamo for your answer... I did  cut & hold till 4mg but i kept having the headaches and the nausea. Those i also have in the daily cuts but i feel when some symptoms get worse, i'm in time to put a hold on it before it gets worse. I felt when i held like brain fog or dizziness went away. And i don't hold for to long, not like 2 weeks or so... but a couple of days, like for now i'm holding on my 3.07 mg till after Saturday... cauz those days we have things planned and i can't let my kids down by feeling bad. I understand that i can't have a symptomless taper but i'd like to do this as comfortable as possible. I still do 3 walks a day, warm up exercises, yoga, when i'm not to tired i dance at home on low energy. I so much like to keep it that way. There are days that i feel quiet okay but when i'm not feeling good i Always forget that it will pass again.

Good luck on your next taper !

I will be following this topic for sure !

Hi Sh, welcome here hope you're doing great with your taper.

Keeka and Shamoo, congrats with your taper you're nearly finish.

Today still the same story for me my worst symptoms now is my sleeping, hoping to get better soon, any suggestion if what sleep remedy is helpful base on your experienced is highly appreciated.

To everyone whose nearly finish with their taper wish you all goodluck and speedy recovery after jumping.

Regards, mcm

Hi everyone... Day 6 on .25 mgs... Yesterday I started to feel awful... Almost as bad as months ago and now I sit with fingers crossed praying that it passed.

The depression is awful... Please tell me that I won't be stuck with this once I stop...

The anxiety just passed over me like a big cloud.

Crap!

K