3,2,1: Under 3 mg Valium people

[os...]

On my second day on .5 mgs....  Don't feel too bad just bored and depressed. Still feel weak in the limbs which I hate.  It gives me anxiety.

Not sure if I will jump after two weeks or go down to .25 mgs for another two weeks.

So sick of cutting pills and feeling like a junkie.

Hang in there everybody!!!

The only way out is through. 

Hi Keeka, congrats in advance, you almost done your taper, just need more patient and you're done.  Hope everyone here will heal and finish taper with fast and safe recovery.  Regards, mcm

Thanks mcm

Day 3 at .5 mgs. Feeling weird... Can't describe it...must weird.

It's like I have this really low buzzing feeling of anxiety.  Like low blood sugar. When I think of how I felt thru this mess, the one side effect that I have had is a feeling that my blood sugar is low. It's similar to it because it's a feeling of weakness.

I have to be so careful of what I read on this Forum. Someone wrote that after jumping off, you can be sick for at least 6 months after. God I hope that is not the case.

You're doing well too.

Hope everybody can experience a bit if a window soon.

K

Hang in there keeka. Im looking to cut to 0.7mg v next week...ive been hit with depression which I actually prefer to anxiety. I hate being in that constant state of panic. Very tempted to just jump off this shit but I know it will just put me in a bad place. We'll be olay after we jump...the people that will struggle are the ones with multiple symptoms I reckon like severe muscle plain, burning skin etc...mine are purely just mental.

Hey Shamo... God I hope you are right as I just read the post on post withdrawal phases. I shouldn't have done that... But I guess no matter what, there is no going back... Only forward.

Day 4 at .5 mgs... Physically I don't feel too bad... Could be way worse. Mentally I am having a problem with depression.  I think that is much more likely to my situation at home. Not working and alone.

How are you doing?  You have been doing great too. Maybe we can do a dance of joy together at some point.

I am really tempted to stop after 10 days of this dose but my doc and pharmasicst said for me to go to .25 mgs for 2 weeks... It just seems so pointless.. I don't know...

Keeka and Shamo and everyone who's nearly off,  hope we are all heal quickly not 6 months as you worried Keeka.  You both nearly there, please keep us posted about your progress.  Wishing everyone a smooth taper and speedy recovery after jumping.  Mcm

I will definitely come back and let you know how I feel after I jump which hopefully will be soon.

Also, I hope it will all be positive news.

K

Keeka, we might as well ride it out and wait the time. We will be thankful after our jump. Then we wont think 'I should have waited longer now Im stuffed!'

Yeah I get hit hard with the depression...and then start to feel better after a couple of weeks. Last wk was my first week back at work and I felt so low. Like there was no point to life. This is my second week back and Ill already feel better. But im going to wait atleast another week until I cut again. But if youre alone at home then time definitely does drag...

Mcm you are doing great also. What is your next cut to? We are all so close to the end. I know 1 month after we are off this shit we will feel so good and the poison wont control us!

I can relate on preferring depression to anxiety

It's the Akathesia that killed me in mg cold turkey and fast taper

God awful and scary

Shamo and Keeka, we will be finish this taper very close, so hopefully we have a good day and fast recovery after jumping. I'm on 1.3 now daily cut, couldn't wait to be out in this mess.  Goodluck everyone. I'm dealing with s/x but determined to continue my taper.  Mcm

Mcm i did the same thing as you and swapped to daily taper when I got hit too hard. But I found I still got symptoms and they were constant but not as bad. I ended up coming back to the cut and hold cause i prefer to stablise at points.

If you cant get a break from s/x consider coming back but doing smaller cuts and holds. I was cutting 2.5mg at the start but now 0.4

My sx are bearable I would say, except the ear issue,  everyone while tapering got hit at some point yes I slow down a bit and keep going when I feel I can manage the sx, I couldn't wait to be off in this meds. But I'm giving myself a break sometimes. Physical, emotional stress are normal so be patient. Shamo, Keeka, you nearly there.  Maybe I stay on my daily cut as it seems better than when I'm on cut /hold, I'll see and listen to my body.  Hoping it getting better till we finish tapering.  Regards, mcm

I think I will hold for at least another week before possibly cutting to .25 mgs for another week. I felt bad yesterday... But no where near what people suffer. I did get a bit scared though that I would regret the speed, so that's why I decided to ride it out.  I agree with you Shamo.

Thanks for both your support.  McM.... You are doing great.

I talked to a psychologist yesterday who understands what I am going through. She said for me to try and remember when I am having negative and depressing thoughts to remember that it's the withdrawal talking. Our brains can't function properly when we are sick with sxs and the drug itself is built to try and block out anxiety... We will definitely start feeling better once it's out of our system.

Hang in there k

Day 5 of .5 mgs today... Yeh... Getting close

MCM and Keeka hang in there we will keep going. Had a period today where I felt really bad and got a lot of negative thoughts. Thought about how this has already wasted so much of my time and life, and I still have a couple of months of feeling shit to go.

No one should have to go through this. Yes we were told they are hard to get off and addictive. But no one could have predicted this amount of pain from something that is endorsed by doctors. Seriously I might as well have just taken street drugs which the media annihilate. They are safer for the body than this shit.

Down to 0.7 next week. Just holding through another week.

Hi all BB's, have a nice day to all>  I just want to ask if anyone experience any hair loss or thining hair while on tapering, Coz I experience at the moment I ask the health shop and they told me to try the silica complex for hair skin and nail, if anyone tried please let me know, i feel so depressed if I saw my hair on floor falling, i know it is related to W/d but i want solve it, i just started that silica complex supplement anyway hopefully its working.

regards, mcm

Crap... Day 6 on .5 mgs. Woke up to bad anxiety... I don't think it's all withdrawal. I think it's genuine anxiety about how alone I am....

Mcm.... There is a thread in the withdrawal support section for hair loss.

Keeka, it usually takes 3-7 days to feel a cut because of the long half life. So you may just be getting hit now. For me it usually takes 3 days and then I get hit and have to sit through 14 days of feeling shit. So it may just be kicking in now. Most people don't stabilise after a week so don't stress. If you wait the 2 weeks you might fully stabilise. Personally I wouldn't cut again until I start to come out the other side or it may just pile up. If you aren't stabilising after 2 weeks then maybe you could cut anyway cause there is no point waiting.

Hi... Day 7 of last cut. Thanks Shamo for telling me about the 3 -7 day delay. I kind of knew that but it's still hard when I think I am going to have a panic attack. I feel a bit better today. So far anyways.

I do have a little feeling about how I am happy that I made it this far and maybe, just maybe... This will be over soon.

I got majorily freaked out yesterday when I read I could still be sick in a year. I have to quit reading that stuff as I know that we all experience this in different ways. There is no set rule to how we recover.

I wish more people wrote about how it wasn't hard for them to get off....

How are people doing?

Hanging in there?

K

Keeka that is only rare cases that people are still sick a year later. It won't be you. I have confidence in myself that I will heal and you also. Have you stabilised since you started cutting at any point? Libr, I'm not sure why the end is harder...it just seems like any small change in the brain has an affect on how you feel. All I know is I was able to cut 2.5mg at the beginning and now I can only really cut 0.4mg at a time.

Day 8 at .5 mg.

still hanging in there. Yesterday not bad but today may be tough.

Weak, anxious.... But it's morning and mornings are tough.

God... When will this insanity end.

Keeka, Shamo and everyone, I'm trying to convince myself as well that every individual is different and we are not the same to those person who had long time recovery, so Im balancing my thoughts to prepare as I'm going down on my dose.  I@M praying to everyone here that we will all heal quicky by the time were off in this meds.  Regards, mcm

I am finishing Day 10 of .5 mgs. I am not doing too bad today... Depressed more than anything but way better.

I thought I would post to this site so if others are reading, they can see that it does get better.

This morning was rough but then I spent the weekend at friends home for a dance recital. I actually went for dinner in a restaurant twice and a three hour recital... It was uncomfortable but I didn't run... I made it... First time I have been in a restaurant in 5 months!!!

Thinking of dropping down to .25 mgs in a couple of days.

How are others doing today?

Great work Keeka...Hang in there. I'm on day 11 of my cut and hold. I think we should both wait until 14 days as that will be two weeks. We could even do our next cut together haha? Yes I'm going okay but still plagued by constant negative thoughts. I just can't be bothered with anything and feel like there's no point to life. I can't with til this is over. Next cut will be to 0.7mg for me.

Shamo.. I feel exactly like you do.... I really think the drug itself is not causing as much grief as it used to but now all the reasons I took them are starting to surface. That will be tough facing those fears too. I got laid off at Xmas and spent the time alone, so need to find a job.

When is your 14 days up?

PM me if you think it's easier to talk.

How is mcM today?

Anybody else close to end so we can all cheer each other on?

K