3,2,1: Under 3 mg Valium people

[os...]

Thanks to both

Beegood... You are so close and sound like you are doing well. Thanks for all the encouraging words.

Solitude.. I look forward to hearing about your journey. Hopefully you are feeling ok.

This whole experience has been a nightmare. I had no idea what was in store for me in December. One minute I am working, the next I am dealing with insanity.  Thank god I didn't know.

I remember my doctor saying I would be off in no time so I thought around 6 weeks but then I also remember, the pharmasicst saying 6 months.  But then, who knows what I was feeling. It was crazy...

I know I am not done yet, but pray that it will get easier every day now.

K

Hi Keeka, congratulation on your jump!!  I wish and pray that you will recover quickly and subside all the symptoms you had while still on tapering.    Regards, mcm

Thanks again to everyone

How are you guys doing today?

I am on day 4 now and do feel like this insanity is lifting. I have my fingers crossed that nothing worse will happen. Just feel anxious and sad...weak.

K

[92...]

Don't be sad, Keeka – what you've done is

so huge and great!

The remaining sxs will keep lifting.  :smitten:

Don't be sad, Keeka – what you've done is

so huge and great!

The remaining sxs will keep lifting.  :smitten:

Keeka agree with LeslieAsh, but for some reason, I am feeling a great sadness and have been for a while, but I am thinking it is just real life, and feeling lonely at times, and I don't think it is benzo related, but on the bright side, we are both able to feel, maybe not we would like, but it is going to get better for you Keeka, it just takes time, I don't know if you know Shake, but she swears by Coconut water, and two other friends here have tried and it helps them to feel better, I think our body needs extra nutrients when we are going through hard times, you can do this and you are I am very proud of you, Hang in there, try some of that water, but let it get real cold, tastes better. :hug::mybuddy::thumbsup:

Thanks... I am depressed too but I know a lot of it has to do with being alone all the time. I have some friends coming for tea at 2:00 but that's it.  I haven't really done anything in a week but stayed home and read, watched tv... ICK.

Trying now to figure out what my life is suppose to look like.

I've tried coconut ater and I have to say, it's not the most satisfying of drinks.....

K

Thanks... I am depressed too but I know a lot of it has to do with being alone all the time. I have some friends coming for tea at 2:00 but that's it.  I haven't really done anything in a week but stayed home and read, watched tv... ICK.

Trying now to figure out what my life is suppose to look like.

I've tried coconut ater and I have to say, it's not the most satisfying of drinks.....

K

I know I can't seem to acquire a taste for it, but they swear by it. It will be good to have tea with friends, and I too am looking for the Purpose that I should be doing, I believe we all need a purpose in life, but it seems for now my purpose is with these blasted benzo's, I guess I should go to my Progress log today, because I like to write down how I am feeling, and it helps somewhat, some times it is the little things that can help, I do not feel depressed, but I have been in my lifetime, and it can be a bummer, I think when your Brain and body adjusts you will start to feel better. :smitten:

Hi there. Day 6 now

There is hope... I think my anxiety has lessened. Fingers crossed.

Hope everyone is still hanging in there and feeling as good as can be.

K

[92...]

Hi there. Day 6 now

There is hope... I think my anxiety has lessened. Fingers crossed.

Hope everyone is still hanging in there and feeling as good as can be.

K

Great news, Keeka - you're on your way!    :smitten:

Congrats to all of you! I'm inspired reading this thread. This tapering is sooo lonely and difficult. I can't wait to join this thread. I'm stuck at an equivalent of 5.3 mg for now but I kinda want to power through and just cut. Will definitely come back when I get to 3 mg.

Libr... You can come back anytime... Please don't worry about the 3.0 mgs thing. Good to hear from you.

K

[glow=red,2,300]Keeka, very proud of you, it has been a hard road, but you did it, hold on and it will get better each day, anything worth having sometimes is hard, but your Spirit has risen above all to get to this great milestone. Enjoy your life, it will get better and better. :thumbsup::smitten:[/glow]

[move]http://www.picgifs.com/comment-gifs/c/congratulations/picgifs-congratulations-123524.gif[/move]

Ahhhh thanks... I needed that.

I just got back from grocery shopping and got all panicky.  Crap..l just when I thought I had it licked...

Not surprised though. 

K

Great job Keeka !

I'm also on my way to 3... on 3.04 mg now.. so  i guess in a week or so if i'm Lucky i'll be here.

Hoping somebody will be left here by then !  ;)

Day 7 since jump.... Well I am sorry to report that since yesterday aft,  I haven't been feeling as good as expected. I have that feeling you get when you hit tolerance... That uneasy feeling, restlessness, low simmering anxiety...

I pray this passes soon... Hopefully it's just a sx as I am on day 7.

Hope you are all feeling ok

K

Hi Keeka,  I admire you for posting here what you're doing everyday, we all know that there is no magic to heal, it's a process and you're on the way it's only day 7,  keep strong and hope all your symptoms subside soon!!  Regards, mcm

Hi Keeka,  I admire you for posting here what you're doing everyday, we all know that there is no magic to heal, it's a process and you're on the way it's only day 7,  keep strong and hope all your symptoms subside soon!!  Regards, mcm

Keeka, Mcm is right, let us know how you are doing everyday, and just hold on, you got the worst over, now it is just waiting for everything to settle down and that will take time. It is truly a Process and each step will get you closer to complete Recovery. :thumbsup:

I am at 1.25 Valium, 3 daily doses (.5 ,.5,  and .25 ) each day. I will stay there for three weeks. Then go down to 1mg in three divided doses. I need advice. Is this too fast? My biggest problem is insomnia. Anyone have any advice about taking Remeron for sleep during a taper? I am very frightened and don't know what to do! I am only sleeping about 4 hours a night. Help please.

Also, has anyone used 5HtP supplement for sleep?

Heathcliff well done in being so low on your taper. I know a few people who have used remeron and they say it works really well with no S/X. They just take a very small dose and it knocks them out. I have used 5HTP. A few months ago when I started and stopped an SSRI, my benzo withdrawal went crazy and everything increased. I was very depressed and couldnt get out of this funk. I ordered some 5HTP and took 1 tablett. About 2 hours later I suddenly felt 10x better. I couldn't believe it. I went and played golf that day. And herbal/natural stuff has NEVER worked for me.

I kept taking it the next week and felt pretty good. Its effect kind of wore off though. Or maybe it was because I just was no longer in that bad funk. It definitely took me out of that zone though. For me I noticed it was keeping me awake at night though. It was kind of stimulating. So I stopped using it a couple months back. There is definitely something in it though. Give it a try. Some ppl actually take it before bed and they sleep really well.

Hi everyone... Thanks for all your kind words and looking forward to hearing more from the new people getting close.

I'm on day 9 now and starting to feel like things are definitely lightening up.

There is hope...

The scary thing about all of this is that you just never know when a wave will come back. Maybe I will get lucky and they will stay away more and more.

Hope all are as well as can be and getting better each day.

It's a long, lonely, hard process.

K

So Nice to hear Keeka ! You did it... You Go girl... That awful taper time you ll never have to do that again !  I m on my way to This topic 3.02 tomorrow. Keep it going you got This ! xxx

Keeka, just keep hanging on, it will get better and it is certainly one step in front of the other, but you are off now and on your way. Have the best day you can, if you can do one little thing so simple but will make you feel pampered, you deserve it. :smitten::thumbsup::smitten:

Thanks guys. I wanted to write how I feel everyday to hopefully help others. I know that when I get really scared that this will never be over, I try to check others before me. I have read such horrible scary stories so I pray I can report to others that it doesn't have to be that way.

I tapered faster than suggested, yes I suffered and still have a ways to go but if what I read is true about the half-life, I should have this poison out of me in another 9 days. 400 hours = 18.5 days.

So far.. I truly feel that it's getting better every day.

I have always felt that the only way I had a chance of feeling normal again, was to get this crap out of me.

Right now I am dealing with depression and some anxiety but the anxiety isn't as bad.

Hang in there everybody... "The only way out is through"

K