Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Muscle pain support group

[ha...]

Just wondered because I am so sensitive to any meds now that even a baby aspirin supposed to take for clotting problem causes muscle weakness.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Aj...]

• [De...]

• [Tr...]

• [Ma...]

Hi everyone,

I hope you guys are ferling better. This muscle pain is driving me crazy. My hips hurt my legs are cramping and my side is cresmping. Its mostly the left side. I dont know why it is freaking me out it is there everyday.  Just went into a panic. Has anybody gor any better?  I hope so.  :smitten:

Hi everyone,

I hope you guys are ferling better. This muscle pain is driving me crazy. My hips hurt my legs are cramping and my side is cresmping. Its mostly the left side. I dont know why it is freaking me out it is there everyday.  Just went into a panic. Has anybody gor any better?  I hope so.  :smitten:

I am really hurting today too DD.  It's very discouraging. Today, it's left knee, right side and shoulders.  Tomorrow, who knows.  I keep fighting trying not to let it get me down, but that's a hard fight.  I sure wish someone had some wonder fix.  I'm with ya, Pebbles, LY MM.

Thanks mm,

I am sorry you are feeling this too. I really is tiring and brings you down. Everyday its a different pain or mucsle sensation. It will get better for us. Every muscle is so hypersensitized right now. I hope that is a word. I feel like im in a battle with my muscles. Their pissing me off. Love ya pebbles :smitten:

I get stitch in my right side but it is one of the areas where my back muscles are rigid and vertebra being crushed.

I wish there was something that could help us Ajusta, I know you really suffer.  I am so sorry.  Mary 💜

Hi all, lots of muscle pain too. Now it feels like pain in my left thigh bone (outside) as well. Almost like it's going to break any moment now. I had my bloodtest result on Wednesday ; positive for Lyme's disease.  They can't tell if  it's recent or older, but it's there. Been put on a ( long) waiting list to see a group of Drs specialized in Lyme's. I feel like stiffening all over my body. Could be because of Lyme's or Fibromyalgia or tapering or all together. Want to start taking Ibuprofen to kill the pain. Pain is the worst symptom by far at the moment. Drives me nuts. It really gets me down. Hope to start feeling a bit better. Good luck all!

Hi Trochseter,

I gey that type of pain in my legs to. It has been so bad. My legs ferl like to still bones and spasmed mucles. Ugh. I have been stretching alot and toning down the exercises for a few days. Today i woke up and thet feel.better. still sore hips and upper thighs not as bad. Sorry about the lymes. I could havenit to. I dont get.out much butbdo take walks in a woodsy area. Hope our mucles get better soin. I was wondering about the bone thing. I thought it was just me. Feel better.

Hi all, lots of muscle pain too. Now it feels like pain in my left thigh bone (outside) as well. Almost like it's going to break any moment now. I had my bloodtest result on Wednesday ; positive for Lyme's disease.  They can't tell if  it's recent or older, but it's there. Been put on a ( long) waiting list to see a group of Drs specialized in Lyme's. I feel like stiffening all over my body. Could be because of Lyme's or Fibromyalgia or tapering or all together. Want to start taking Ibuprofen to kill the pain. Pain is the worst symptom by far at the moment. Drives me nuts. It really gets me down. Hope to start feeling a bit better. Good luck all!

What kind of Lyme test did you have? Re ent,y had Elisa which was clear. Has rash on foot in 87 - ne Er treated as Dr didn’t  Know what it was.

All my muscles are so tight they feel like they are pulling bones out.

Don' t know what kind of test it was.  But that's the result I was told: Lyme's at some point in my life. I feel like stiffening up more by the hour almost. Earlier this year a EMG test done by the neurologist:  was negative on ALS, MS and many more horror things. I' m almost starting to doubt that...Ugh. Feel horrible at the moment. Can hardly walk.  >:(

Hi everyone,

How are you guys feeling. I hope some pain is easing up. I have hip pain and then these weird mucsle spasms cramps in my low back and legs. This is crazy. Inthought it was getting better and 8t came back in a different form after switching to the new teva. Tired of fighting with the muscles.

Hi all,  after waking up around 4.30 am ( normal for the last 8 months) the trembling started again as per

" normal " for the last year. I tried to stay in bed, hoping it would pass, but it didn't. So after an hour I got up and did some walking through the living room. No stiff and painful muscles.  Sat in my chair for a bit. Back to bed after 15 minutes. No more sleep of course, but the trembling had stopped. Also as usual. Got up again at 7, stiff as a board and very painful ( leg) muscles..! I have no idea how that is possible. Happens every morning. Anyone who has this too? During the day the pain and stiffness slowly improve. Most afternoons I can even go for a short walk. Evenings are always the "best" part of the day. Pain in my legs and feet is my worst symptom at the moment. Makes it hard to walk or even stand for 5 minutes. All this leads to more anxiety. Ughh! So tired of all this shit!

Hi Troch,

I get the Same thing. The mornings are the worst. Once I get up and get dressed the trembling usually gets better. Once I get out after doing multiple streches and take a short walk i usuall6 sm ok. This new med is different.  The cramping and stiffness hit me all day. Try streching.  There are all kinds of streches on utube,. or you could try yoga.

Don' t know what kind of test it was.  But that's the result I was told: Lyme's at some point in my life. I feel like stiffening up more by the hour almost. Earlier this year a EMG test done by the neurologist:  was negative on ALS, MS and many more horror things. I' m almost starting to doubt that...Ugh. Feel horrible at the moment. Can hardly walk.  >:(

Do you have contracture, muscles shortening g through whole back, neck, shoulders, jaw as well?

Is it all your muscles? Is it Bendo g your spine because so tight no room for spine to lengthen?

Is jaw so tight it snaps shut if you open it?

No, mostly the leg muscles. Although my arm muscles are starting too now. Could be because of tapering off Diazepam or caused by Lyme's. Or Fibromyalgia. Things are terrible after waking up and during the morning. Slightly improving the rest of the day. Best in the evening. That's crazy thing about it all.

No, mostly the leg muscles. Although my arm muscles are starting too now. Could be because of tapering off Diazepam or caused by Lyme's. Or Fibromyalgia. Things are terrible after waking up and during the morning. Slightly improving the rest of the day. Best in the evening. That's crazy thing about it all.

I'm holding at 2.5 four months and there's very little improvement in muscle pain. I'm convinced it's all withdrawal at least in my case.

It eases on Eve I g probably WD. Heard others say that.

Mine is all just constant or gets worse as dose wears off and gets lower.

When get very low or off completely just constant and who.e body crushing g itself.

Do any of you guys get musle spasm in your legs hip snf lower back. I think yhe are musce spasms. I never had them before. I dont understsnd ive been holding for 2 months and it seem worse. Maybe i cut to much and the new teva did it. I hope you all are ok. I know how painful this is.

Yes, constant tight spasm, all  muscles have shortened and are bowing spine out, pulling hip up and in on right, pulling right hip up to ribs sideways as well and same in whole of upper back, shoulders, neck, abs, buttocks, jaw.

Omg Adjusta,

I am sow sorry. That sounds so.painful. I wish I new what would help. I stretch walk and it helps but it just stays the same everyday. Im exhausted my whole life is trying to find pain relief. I am sure yoy feel the same. I guess it will go away eventually.

Ajusta wouldn't you rather hold? I feel so sad for your pain.

Suzy I got the spasms the first three months since my crash. Now I "only" have the pain due to severe muscle stiffness. Today impossible to do any strengthening exercises. Troschetter that sounds like withdrawal, when it improves in the evening.

Thanks Janice,

I will just keep holding. Hopefully it will calm down. I hopw your pain is getting better . I think it is hard to yrwat because.everything kust keeps tightening. I will stop whining. I have been all day.