Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

18 - 30 Month Plus Group

[No...]

I know 2018 will be a better year for me. I'm getting to the end of my taper and my sleep has gotten much better (except for puppy wake ups). Sofa: Since you did not have these problems before benzos, they will go away. I know it must be very difficult for someone so far out, but they will happen. I trust in God, just like the US dollar says. Hang tight, sweetie. :hug: :hug:

Positive: I finally got to have my sisters and brother over for Christmas last night. I felt genuine excitement over watching my nieces and nephews open their presents I got them. It felt awesome. I haven't had those feelings in  years because of all the meds I was on. Some light cracked through the darkness!

Ang,

I’m so happy you had a great Christmas.  Yes, little rays of sunshine pop through now and then and let us exhale.  Hold onto the memory of that day when it gets tough.  The good days will outnumber the bad days soon and, eventually, there will be no more bad days.

Sofa

Happy New Year to all of you!

My one wish is for us to heal and put this awful time behind us ....with love and thanks for all of you being there and helping me through.

NCT,

Happy New Year, sweetheart.  2018 will be the year we all see lots of improvements, and hopefully, the end of the withdrawal road.

My wish is that we veterans of this war get to come home.  Home from the war. 

Sofa

Hey! Can I join in? I was forced to quit CT when my doctor died and the medical service did not want to help me - "it's anxiety because you can only have withdrawal for 3-4 months." Has now been bedside for 2 years. Many symptoms have been released but have problems with extreme weakness, tremors, internal vibration and difficulty breathing. My home is chaos!

Man I played guitar with a drummer for the first time since I been off klonopin and I swear it has sent me into a wave for the last few weeks. I have had a issue with sound since getting off but I was feeling a little  better so I thought I was ok for drums . Has that ever happened to any of u?

Welcome translator 100 to this group. Sounds like you fit right in here  :thumbsup:

Thanks! I have also noticed that you get worse in change, and that also applies to positive things. Sometimes it may be worth it, because it's sad to always be neutral. What kind of music are you playing?

Thanks! I have also noticed that you get worse in change, and that also applies to positive things. Sometimes it may be worth it, because it's sad to always be neutral. What kind of music are you playing?

Yeah i feel ya on the change part i think you are right. I mostly play indie rock but my main goal is to write music for films. So i play a lot of instrumental stuff like "post rock" i am not sure if you have heard that genre but it just sounds like music you would hear in a film. I draw influence from a few different genres.

Where are you from translator? It still blows my mind a pill could effect us for this long.

Welcome Translator!

Happy New Year!💥

Remy,

Your CNS just got overstimulated.  It will calm down.  It’s actually good for you to expose yourself to stimulation.  Get your nerves desensitized over time.

Sofa

Remy Lebeau, I will come from Sweden. Lovely to play rock! I am 62 years old but love hard rock, AC /DC, Marilyn Manson, Motorhead and "garagerock".

Nice dogs! I´v got a staff, golden retriever and labrador.

Remy Lebeau, I will come from Sweden. Lovely to play rock! I am 62 years old but love hard rock, AC /DC, Marilyn Manson, Motorhead and "garagerock".

Nice dogs! I´v got a staff, golden retriever and labrador.

That is awsome translator! Those are good dogs. Sweden huh  that is where Wim Hof is from he is a very interesting guy. I been practicing his method and i swear it has kept me from getting sick 2 times so far. He is a inspirational guy

Welcome Translator!

Happy New Year!💥

Remy,

Your CNS just got overstimulated.  It will calm down.  It’s actually good for you to expose yourself to stimulation.  Get your nerves desensitized over time.

Sofa

Well if that is the case i will keep exposing myself. Thanks for the feed back sofa

Now it has been 2 years, and it feels only worse and worse. Hurts hardly raise my arms, drag me up (sometimes with a blanket over me)."Bensoflu" and feels like 100 years. Also has a weird feeling of "mold" inboard. How is it going for you?

Remy Lebeau,Thanks for the clip, very interesting! Now I understand how hot and comfortable it is on the couch! I strongly believe in the power of thought, and how the right thoughts affect us. I´m very interested in meditation, esotericism and toteltic knowledge that make me understand how much I can determine how I feel. Can I feel better with the power of thought? I actually think so, and work with myself. But sometimes I fall back to self-esteem and how bad it is about me ...

Translator,

At your timeframe out, I was very much like you.  Some symptoms decreased in intensity or completely disappeared.  Other symptoms morphed into different versions of the sensations.  And new symptoms came onboard.  At 27 months out, I suddenly got geographic tongue, which I’ve now had for 11 months.  When these new symptoms appear, it really does seem we are getting worse, not better.  Keep in mind, though, that all change is good.  If healing wasn’t happening at all, you would be feeling nothing.  Symptoms are an indication that your body is HEALING.  This is what this type of healing feels like.  Crummy as it is, it is HEALING.

Sofa

I'm sorry if I'm gonna bother, but soon I'll be mad at all. It feels as if my nerve conduits are like cracking electrical wires that spit out all the discomfort that exists. The body is like cramp, but at the same time stunned. Eating is just not to be considered. Is there any end to this misery? Trying to dispel the thoughts with "Warcraft" and "Battlestar Galactica".

translator.....I couldn`t have put it better myself!  Today, jaw, neck, shoulder and effing back cramping, hurting, spasming......and more!!

We`re told it ends. But when?

Translator,

I’ve gone through what you’re going through with the electrical misfiring.  It is truly awful.  Right now I’m finding it almost impossible to eat much throughout the day and it’s caused my sleep to be disturbed for a couple of months now.  That’s low blood sugar.  What I’m going to do is force more food in me during the day and take two power walks 15 minutes each.  I’m hoping that I can correct the sleep and my weight loss.

Sofa

Although, of course, I don`t  want others to suffer, but it feels good to know that I'm not alone in misery. With common illnesses you can get well overnight, or quite so fast. But now I know it does not work so, it can take several months for a symptom to heal. But then there's a new, and maybe an old symptom. So that's why everything feels so drawn, everything goes so slowly. So therefore, the healing feels like eternity, so very far away.

The stinging, the cold feeling in the skin, running eyes, vision problems and the pressure across the nose have come back. Are you able to clean and have a good time at home?