18 - 30 Month Plus Group

[No...]

[77...]

OK Lockie, please do not post any more comments on your current story arc – if you have anything further to resolve, please take it to Facebook, because it does not belong here on BenzoBuddies. It is absolutely not OK to call members out by name here, and any further posts will be immediately removed.

Any issues, open a ticket at the Helpdesk please.

Thank you.

I swear if the back spasms, clenching, pulling and squeezing left the other stuff would be a walk in the park.......but 33 months and its still showing no signs of leaving!!

I`ve tried baths, walking, heat, ice and just lately naproxen and none do diddly squat! Always worse mornings, always left sided and only started after stopping the benzo......so it must be the drug.... right?

Anyone getting this too?  It`s bad...still freaking painfully bad!

NCT,

I’m so sorry you are in such pain.  Your muscles will relax eventually when your nerves heal and stop signaling them to clench and tighten. This is all a nervous system response and you will heal.

Sofa

LeslieAsh,

This whole group has gotten me upset...it's like they're saying if your not getting better by a certain month we will never heal...I'm trying to come to terms with this which is not easy...is there anyway another thread can start for those past 30 months needing support with seeing little or not much improvement...in the end we all should be able to talk openly of our health issues and this group is not any help...

I'm going to apologize for the things I've said if I scared anyone...but you all need to see how hard it's for us too...I feel things got out of control...

And I'm not on any AD...only a prescribed water pill because I spill calcium from my urine and my bones are not that great...oh and vitamin D and calcium....there are things we all need to decide to do and certain pills might come into the picture but any type of med shouldn't be the main focus on the healing timeframe

TM

Well said TM!  I,d like to join your new thread as well Sofa and thank you for your encouragement that these damn pains will settle. I hope you're hanging in there my friend? 

I am back to waking up with extreme anxiety and dread. Why did it come back  :'( my right shoulder pain is back too. I have new aches in both my knees and I don’t see this as a symptom anywhere. It’s been a week of the knee pain. Yesterday I had mild achiness in my gall bladder area. My tonsil is still swollen from tonsillitis 3 weeks ago. My lymph nodes are also a little swollen. Mild Cough. Eustachian tube is sticky. I’m just miserable.

Nobody is making you post on here though

been posting here long before you got here.

i just would like to say one last thing and then i won't post here any longer.

it just makes me kinda angry when i hear people say that people are not healing by a certain time because of doing this or doing that, or taking this and that or not doing this and that. i know this from my own experience. i have always been brutally honest on this forum about my symptoms, my story and i know i have terrified many many buddies on here -- just ask babyrex. she was so terrified of my story and then some years later when she was going through the same thing she called me her "hero"

and for the record if someone is tapering from an AD, SSRI or any other substance after they have gotten off the benzo's, Z-drugs, i would say that is the most healing and responsible thing anyone can do. why would anyone want to assault their brain even further but just getting off something fast so they can really start their healing -- that doesn't make sense at all.  ???

healing doesn't start or halt just because someone is still on another substance and especially if they are tapering or have plans to taper from it. it's just more misinformation that leads to people feeling terrified and panic and feeling like they will never heal when that is not true. i am sure that is why both Una and Baylissa do not support this forum and tell people to not go on it. i am sure people healing from benzo's who are still on another substance also wish to get off it and be totally and completely off everything and they will in their own time.

i feel the only thing that can halt the healing is reinstating on a benzo or taking benzo rescue doses. yes AD's are probably not good for the brain and i know of one other buddie named ibelieve who actually never took a benzo and had only taken AD's/SSRI's and she had all the same and very severe symptoms as all of us in benzo withdrawal, so yes it's best to be off everything.

and also for the record when i was at the 44 month mark (which was 2 months short of where marj is now) which is pretty long time -- i was putting my affairs in orders because of how much worse i felt. that was just the way my healing went. and i got better from that and have improvements all along the way. people would say of how i wasn't healing because of something i was doing because that is such a long time but it wasn't true, i was healing -- deeply healing. and in those waves where people feel worse than ever -- that could very well be a deeper healing and people just need to vent about it so they say stuff like "i'm getting worse and worse" i've said that so much. it's just a vent.

and lastly, some people get hit harder than others and i have found after being on this forum almost every day for 69 months is the people who didn't get hit as hard say all that stuff about someone not healing because it must me something they are doing or taking. they should just thank their lucky stars they didn't get hit as hard even though i know everyone feels like they are the worst case.

for some of us, this healing process takes a long long time. not for all of us. and yes, it is ideal for us to be off every single drug to allow the brain to come back into homeostasis but i do feel we must do that responsibly and doing one cold turkey after another is not responsible healing.

Dont leave on my behalf this is my last post on BB. God help you if you have your own beliefs and stuck by them on this forum. I will be asking to have my account deleted.

Happy healing everyone

I have stayed quiet long enough. I am so disappointed that 1 members feelings are more important than that person TELLING THE TRUTH! I stand by Lockie. We all should be honest about our symptoms, recovery, other meds, everything. If we can't have honesty then what do we have. I am so disgusted.

I’m not sure why you have to stand by anyone, Ang? This really is like beating a dead horse. The person you’re both trying to needle isn’t even commenting, she’s moved on. I suggest you do the same.

Really, at the end of the day, we’re all here for support. Right? Is anything about this situation, or the way it was handled, supportive?

Lockie is not the “truth” police, either are you. None of us are. We are all just a bunch of very sick people sitting behind a computer screen where it’s much easier to hurt people because you don’t have to look them in the eye.

If you want to be disgusted, be disgusted by bullying. In all it’s forms.

Let’s all just stay in our own lanes.

I have stayed quiet long enough. I am so disappointed that 1 members feelings are more important than that person TELLING THE TRUTH! I stand by Lockie. We all should be honest about our symptoms, recovery, other meds, everything. If we can't have honesty then what do we have. I am so disgusted.

after i wrote all of that and layed down for my nap i realized that i had been writing all of these things here for myself since i went through exactly what that other member went through and i needed to finally say my piece so as to have peace about it. i have been brutally honest on this forum. i am pretty disgusted myself!

Dont leave on my behalf this is my last post on BB. God help you if you have your own beliefs and stuck by them on this forum. I will be asking to have my account deleted.

Happy healing everyone

Lockie,

don't delete your account. just stay on here. all of this will blow over. i just needed to say a few things because of what happened to me some years ago being outed -- it's not fun especially when one is deeply suffering.

so just stay on here. you are going to continue to heal and your mind and feelings about everything is going to continue to change drastically and you're going to want to post about it and update us. all of this will blow over and i won't be coming on this thread any longer. i said what i needed to say for me. so it's done. everything is going to change drastically as you heal. it's amazing and quite a daunting ride. :)  i promise you every single thought and feeling you are having now about everything is going to change as you heal. you be shocked and the night and day difference.

[77...]

The issue of the continued discussion of another member by name has now been resolved.

Please, let’s bring this thread back to its usefulness as the 18 - 30 Month Plus Group now.

Thanks, everyone.

It is always curious, and not without consequences, when "belief" replaces "compassion" ... when "telling it like it is" replaces "support" ...

I have always found "acceptance" to be an especially challenging practice to maintain when I am feeling confused, or a little lost ... "unconditional acceptance" even more so ...

There is much valuable information in the series of threads started about four years ago and ending with this one ... many life lessons explored ...

Perhaps it is time to put an end to this series and move on to other ventures ...

Namaste ...

What's up everybody!  I wanna join this group.  I'm 25mo. out  and just hit a massive wave wtf!  acute like wave-dp/dr and head pressure came back strong which always terrifies me. I also got some new physical symptoms. My recurrent 24/7 symptoms of the ears and eyes have amplified but that's fine.  Anyway just saying hi.  So....anyone here been hit with a wave of mental symptoms between their 18-30 mos?  I have been healed from mental symptoms for almost a year before this hit.

Just wanted to check in here to see if anyone had experienced head pain and pressure for a good part of the day at 15 months out. I'm not sure this is normal this far out and it's by far my worst symptom. If anyone can shed some light from experience, I would be very thankful.

All the best...

Hey Colley.  Yes,  right now at 25 mo.  It is killing me.  I had a 10 mo. Full window from it but it’s hit me full force in this wave.  Does it make you feel spacey and foggy?

Just pressure / pain, like you know something is wrong physically in your head. I don't know if it's tension headaches or if it's the withdrawal. But it's one symptom that is stopping from moving forward... I think it just keeps me feeling fatigued, tired, and sick all of the time. Not sure.

Welcome Rob and Colley.

What both of you are experiencing is very common, I’ve read of lots of members having mental symptoms return and dealing with unyielding head pressure. I’ve dealth with both myself. I’m sorry you’re both struggling with this.

Hi, I have this head pressure too but I feel is burning and squeezing too. It's been for 20 months now. Never had a window just few partial better days. I'm so so tired and this is not like tired is like zero energy and don't want to live like this anymore.

So scared is never going to get better. I'm trying to think posubut is hard when you have this head pain.

When is going to end?

Love and healing to you all

Vica

• 4 weeks later...

Hi people,

Im hitting 20mths and the last lingering but persistant thing is anxiety / panic attacks. I get them hard after exercise but they still pop up daily, anyone else? Since my CT ive been training very hard as i used to and just living with the panic attacks. i also wake up regularly at 3am . A naturopath and psychologist have said that repeated panic attacks drain the adrenals and muck up your sleep. Im thinking this may be a reason for many of us being unable to sleep well. My sleep study showed the same thing. Anyway at 20 mths i hoped i would be over this. Getting hypnosis for panic attacks and trying some herbs as well as stopping the exercise. Fingers crossed.

Hi people,

Im hitting 20mths and the last lingering but persistant thing is anxiety / panic attacks. I get them hard after exercise but they still pop up daily, anyone else? Since my CT ive been training very hard as i used to and just living with the panic attacks. i also wake up regularly at 3am . A naturopath and psychologist have said that repeated panic attacks drain the adrenals and muck up your sleep. Im thinking this may be a reason for many of us being unable to sleep well. My sleep study showed the same thing. Anyway at 20 mths i hoped i would be over this. Getting hypnosis for panic attacks and trying some herbs as well as stopping the exercise. Fingers crossed.

Hi , I’m also trying amino acid protocol , pretty much herbs and vitamins . I’ve been on it for 4 weeks now , I was able to tell the herbs ones that gave me more anxiety and I stopped . Now I’m sticking to nueroreplete, replete, cysplete and 6 grams of mucuna. I’m really hoping that I. 3 months I see a huge difference .