Important Survey - Please Participate ×

18 - 30 Month Plus Group

[No...]

Yes, Siggy wrote his success story back in JUNE!  Where you been Lockie?

Lol,

Sofa

He just likes to be fashionably late!  ;) jk

But in his defense, I did only say a one liner in this thread back then about it. Pretty easy to miss. I Should out it in my signature as it would be more evident there.

We went to see Trans-Siberian Orchstra today. Wow, talk about bat shiat crazy. I must be healed. No way I could have seen that in the thick of it. Lasers and blinking LED screens everywhere. It was like 1980s hair metal on LSD.  :D

Thank you...Never....for sharing your talk with Una....my jaw is always stiff some days it's so bad it gives me anxiety.....soooo I had to go to two Christmas parties...and I went but didn't really enjoy them....just acting....inside I was falling apart...And my teeth are killing me....had high anxiety this weekend like the stomach was in knots feeling....didn't want to post anything cause I always sound so negative...but anyway....hope this week is better for everyone...

Siggy........your awesome

TM

Hi -- I struggle with chronic lower back pain and neuropathy in feet, all started after rehab although my MRIs show degenerative disc disease and some stenosis in lower spine.  I was prescribed Baclofen and took 10 mgs two nights running -- it seemed to worsen my depression and DR.  Has anyone tried that medication?

Thanks

I wasn’t going to post as I’m sick of not posting anything nice. 44 months today and total insane hell! Cried for 3 days as I feel I’m losing my mind. Brain feels like it’s being tasered and in turn tasering my whole body. Head and neck spasms are excruciating. Sorry

I'm with you Marj.....my jaw, teeth,are so tight I'm even having a hard time chewing food....throat muscles are tight and so is my chest.....I'm beyond this crap....I'm so wondering if this is much worse then withdrawal.....I've got electricity feeling going thru my teeth....what is this....Marj is your pain in your neck like sharp shooting pains that comes and goes briefly....

TM

Hi Carol.....don't know much about the med....sorry I can't help I'd go to the section on meds and post on there about the medication....hopefully someone can give some info...

TM, no my neck is like stiff with rigid muscles that go onto my head, face, upper back, it’s awful.  I get shooting nerve pains in my head. I feel so emotionally unstable, full of fear and insane feelings. I’m so sensitive and cry at the slightest thing. Does that make sense? Is yours mainly physical? I know it’s awful and life is just existing for a lot of us. I honestly think I’m having a breakdown. This is not me, I know I must sound neurotic, but it’s just torture. I understand about the teeth, mouth etc hugs.

I think baclofen is some sort of benzo in disguise. A muscle relaxer.

Hiya marj, Tx, sofa, Carol

Sorry you all are still having issues. I still think about each of you every day.

Marj, are you at least sleeping a little better? How are your kids these days?

Marj......my issues are tons of nerve issues it's like its in my mouth the worst...I've been really hit lately with tons of mouth numbness and it's effecting my throat...along with teeth....all my physical symtoms rev up my thoughts...I can't relax ...I'm really worried about how I'll make it through the holidays with my family...my muscles must be tight in my face and throat because it's super hard for me to cry...it's actually aweful to cry cause of the way my face and throat muscles are....I'm sooooo sad ...don't know what to believe ....is this really withdrawal or some terrible neuro disease but either way I'm not me.......this is not me......this sucks.....the pain is aweful

TM

Marj and TM. This bugger has hit my jaw now!  Mine is stiff along with my neck and lower back which both sometimes spasm. I`ve been getting headaches as well, the tight band that Ashton wrote about!

Mornings are always worse and if the gods are looking down on me, I can sometimes have evenings semi ok.

I`m absolutely dreading Christmas....Are you all the same?

Carol Jean. I`m sorry but I dont know anything about Baclofen.  TBH if it helped the pain in my back I`d try a tiny amount ...a shiver of what`s prescribed and see how that goes...but that`s just me.

Thank Siggy, kids are great, doing well not like their mum.

Is anyone else crying at everything. I’m so fragile I honestly think I’ve had a nervous breakdown. If anyone speaks to me I cry. I just asked my son if maybe I have an anxiety disorder and he said maybe you have idk. Poor kid, I’m sobbing now, I really can’t stand living like this. I feel like I’ve lost my mind. It’s weird as the nerve pain has died down apart from the burning and horrid pressure, the stiff neck is constant, but the mental is just horrible. I can’t be with anyone yet I hate being by myself. I can’t stop crying. Please someone tell me this is not who I am. Have I had a breakdown? I’m so scared. Been trying to distract but still crying. Not able to go to work either. What has happened?

I’m so happy for those cbd worked for . I’m suffering now after trying cbd oil 2 weeks ago, I had the craziest panic attack and swore I wasn’t gonna take it anymore . I’m actually feeling worse , I wish it worked for me but unfortunately it didn’t .

Marj......i really worry about having a nervous break down due to the amount of pain I'm in every stinking day........no one gets it.........hope you have a better night...

Imek....so the CBD oil didn't help at all......can I ask where did you get it....I've been thinking about it...sounds like some have good results but I've heard others say what your saying otr some say it basically did nothing for them.....sorry it flaired you up..

TM

Marj......i really worry about having a nervous break down due to the amount of pain I'm in every stinking day........no one gets it.........hope you have a better night...

Imek....so the CBD oil didn't help at all......can I ask where did you get it....I've been thinking about it...sounds like some have good results but I've heard others say what your saying otr some say it basically did nothing for them.....sorry it flaired you up..

TM

Yeah I tried 3 different kinds , I got it from harborside health in Oakland , California. I was really hoping this would be the cure for me cause I read a lot of success stories but I guess I’m not lucky .

Was it cannabis or hemp CBD? So sorry it didnt work for you. I am mainly left with muscle pain / tightness and it really helps for me. The cannabis CBD that has THC in it threw me into the mother of all panic attacks but the hemp cbd with no thc works really well for me

Was it cannabis or hemp CBD? So sorry it didnt work for you. I am mainly left with muscle pain / tightness and it really helps for me. The cannabis CBD that has THC in it threw me into the mother of all panic attacks but the hemp cbd with no thc works really well for me

Thanks , I’m happy for you . I used the Cannabis cbd that has some thc in it . Where did you get your hemp cbd from

Sorry guys i get mine locally from a herbalist as it is a bit of a  "grey area" with Australian law and they can only sell OTC as a "topical oinkment" lol but works amazing for pain.

You might have to google search it i am sure there are many places that stock it. Make sure you get 2500mg or above the weak stuff does nothing. I have had a bit much in the beginning when learning what dose works for me and ended up with tingles all over my body and a bit of anxiety. It was no big deal and went away the next day after i backed off. I have 1 drop in the morning and 2 at night works great!

Good luck guys

Thank Siggy, kids are great, doing well not like their mum.

Is anyone else crying at everything. I’m so fragile I honestly think I’ve had a nervous breakdown. If anyone speaks to me I cry. I just asked my son if maybe I have an anxiety disorder and he said maybe you have idk. Poor kid, I’m sobbing now, I really can’t stand living like this. I feel like I’ve lost my mind. It’s weird as the nerve pain has died down apart from the burning and horrid pressure, the stiff neck is constant, but the mental is just horrible. I can’t be with anyone yet I hate being by myself. I can’t stop crying. Please someone tell me this is not who I am. Have I had a breakdown? I’m so scared. Been trying to distract but still crying. Not able to go to work either. What has happened?

Sounds like anxiety.  I feel the same way, Marj.  So fragile and overwhelmed.  Depressed, anxious, cranky.  Can't stand having people around but feel scared alone too.  Have to force myself out of bed and force myself to eat.  The days just drag.  If I do anything, I get overstimulated.  WTH.  I mean anything.  I couldn't work if you paid me a million bucks.  I worked for 34 years and the last few were very difficult.  Been retired for 15 years.  Sorry for your suffering.  I know how you feel.

TM, no my neck is like stiff with rigid muscles that go onto my head, face, upper back, it’s awful.  I get shooting nerve pains in my head. I feel so emotionally unstable, full of fear and insane feelings. I’m so sensitive and cry at the slightest thing. Does that make sense? Is yours mainly physical? I know it’s awful and life is just existing for a lot of us. I honestly think I’m having a breakdown. This is not me, I know I must sound neurotic, but it’s just torture. I understand about the teeth, mouth etc hugs.

I think baclofen is some sort of benzo in disguise. A muscle relaxer.

So sorry for your suffering marj, this is just not fair what we have to go trough. I feel your pain and I know exactly what you going trough. The fair, the pain in my head and scalp, severe anxiety, I'm crying a lot too for no reason. Many time I wonder do I have the same pain like other people have?.... bc mine is feels like definitely permanent brain damage.

I see sometimes people work trough the hole benzo withrawl... I would not be able to work. The pain is just to sever. I can't concentrate for long time on anything. Monday had a better day and before maybe I had around July a better day. Not coming often😢☹️

So sorry again marj what you going trough. My heart goes out to you.💕🙏

Love and healing to you

Vica

Marj is one tough cookie.  She works through the pain every day.  So does TM.  These women are made of steel.  I couldn’t do what they do.

Respect to all of you who are suffering.  This is inhumane torture.  We are all stronger than titanium to endure this day after day after day. 

Love, Sofa

Vica.....I wonder too...since my worst problem is teeth and jaw squeezing....today it felt like my teeth were being squeezed together....like tight braces.....I've got so many symptoms it's just crazy.....but at least today I had lower anxiety ....thank god.....but I wonder if my body just went haywire when my root canal broke and went into my sinus cavity......it will be five years of pain in Febuary..... but no dentist has been able to help....I've seen so many....I  now  have anxiety over doctors and dentist....but most of my symptoms sound similar to others here....

Marj.....how are you doing....did the crying subside some......my anxiety was a lot lower today...which helps me get a handle on the pain crap...

Hugs

TM

Oh Sofa.....your a tough cookie too......sending you hugs girl......

Thanks for saying that Sofa ❤️

I’m no stronger than anyone having to endure such a hard WD. I’m not at work this week, I just can’t, my brain is being fried and I’m totally freaking out in total terror. This has been bad, but this is the worst it’s been. I don’t understand and I really think I’m having a breakdown. Stuck in bed, every noise feels like a threat. I just think about everyone getting better and I can’t bare it. I don’t mean that bad, I just don’t know what’s wrong with me. I daren’t tell you my thoughts, but they are scary. I’m losing it after all this time 😭

Marj........I'm so sorry but yesterday I had a peaceful day after days of utter hell....I still had all the pains but I felt more calmer then I've have for weeks....so anyway...it will get better....we are just going through some rough times.....I know this sucks....everyday I'm in shock of the pain I'm going through.... I'm sure your not losing it...it's the Benzo brain wanting you to believe it.....just tell yourself that over and over...you'll be ok.......that's what I do...

Hugs

TM