Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Canadian Eh? Pre and post withdrawal support

[Ki...]

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ba...]

• [Na...]

• [Ki...]

• [od...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Belated 'Happy New Year' to all...especially us card carrying(?!) Canucks :thumbsup:!! Hope everyone is coping okay with whatever weather they have; remember, the days started getting longer :) on the 22nd of December (just a teeny bit at a time, but trending in the right direction...much like my taper, fingers crossed ::)).

Still a tad quiet on here-Hibernation Central??-but nice to see 'Chinook' and 'Little' check in to say, "Hey, eh?" It just occurred to me that there's an anniversary coming up around these parts...wish it was to do with my being OFF benzos, but alas not yet. Does anyone have any guesses re: WHAT fantastica day is approaching? (And no, it's not 'roll up the rim,' either 8)!!)

However, maybe we can send a cyber donut/coffee to whoever figures out ??? what celebration-worthy day IS gonna be upon us in the next week...give it a shot, eh?!

Hey everyone.  I'm still alive and kicking.  Sorry I've been neglecting my fellow canucks here.

Life rolls by and so does winter.  Old man winter's not been too grumpy so far in my neck of the woods, touch said wood. +7 by this Saturday with lots of rain.  If this is what global warming brings us Ill take it - hahaha.

Yes, happy belated new-years to all of you. 

I have an idea what the 'anniversary' might be, but I'm going to wait till later in the day to see if 'Bab' shows up to clue us in, unless anyone else makes a brilliant guess before then? I'm kind of curious to see if I'm right  :)!

Nice to see a few "New Year's" wishes from Canuckskis to fellow Canuckskis, and anyone else dropping by. Allie beat me to the 9 January Anniversary situation (PM'd to give me a heads up a while ago, so thx again :)). If Odin. guessed right, he hasn't made it public yet, and no one else seems to have been sufficiently tempted by the idea of a cyber coffee/donut reward, so without further ado here's the big reveal  ::).

Nothing too earth shaking, but this patriotic type thread was created as a haven for us Toqueheads exactly a year ago by Kiddo1977-who is still on the board, but just not as frequent a visitor here. If you check out the first few pages, there were a few ambitious plans that may not have been developed [yet?], but I think most of us know how our benzo-affected energy can ebb and flow; someone may follow through at some point.

One of Kiddo's goals was to have a place on the board where Canajuns could share information on benzos, specific to our country (i.e. doctor's, general info etc.), and that's been done to a certain extent, although finding benzo wise docs in any part of the world still seems to be a bit of a crap shoot, unfortunately :(.

But I'm glad that this thread hasn't gone the way of the uh, muskox, and disappeared. We may not be a super busy par-tay place, but like my taper (in general  8)) we're tootling along at a slow and steady pace, with some new 'faces' and some semi-regulars checking in on occasion; there also would appear to be folks that pop by for a quick look, judging by the numbers of views.

This is by no means MY thread, as that's about the last thing I want it to be, eeeee ::). However, I must admit I have sort of made it my patriotic mission to stop by and keep things going at times when we've gotten glacially slow. I'm entirely happy to NOT get in the way when other peeps post, and we have a little momentum!

Sooo, thanks again, Kiddo, for being the catalyst to kick off this thread just about exactly a year ago, and it's always nice to see some of the semi-regs from around the country i.e. Navita, Littlebones, Chinookwind, Odinski, g33k, Allie, bcalm2, asus, Carol (geddeca), gonnawin, domestic advisor ETC. People from Alberta to Ontario to the Maritimes have stopped by, which is a pretty good representation of our sprawling country.

Even if the 'cyber coffee' prize offer hasn't lured anyone-dang!-it'd still be great to see some folks pop by just to say "Hey, EH!?" and join in our quiet Canadian anniversary non bash! Don't be too POLITE; show other Canajuns and other BB members that we can be [somewhat?!] loud and proud when it counts!! :thumbsup:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US  ;):D;D:laugh:!!!!!!!

Okay, so maybe no coffee prize, but that was going to be my guess-January 9th/1st anniversary. Ha!! :thumbsup: Happy Anniversary to us all and this thread, for sure!! Let's hope maybe 2016 is even a bit busier, hint hint :)!

• 2 weeks later...

WAKEY WAKEY CANUCKS!!!

What, is everyone hibernating? Time to revive the dead thread...........eh

Figured I better make a ripple here as I really haven't contributed too much like our friend babs who has resuscitated this thread a number of times, and kudos to her for that.

Let me just say I can't wait for spring, and hang on here, before you skiers and snowmobilers grill me, I drive for a living. So making it home each day safe is a blessing in and of itself  :)

Also I'm a car freak, so I can't wait to get the summer muscle back out. Few short months now folks. By the way anyone else notice the daylight hrs getting longer.........gotta luv that eh?

Picked up an extra 9 minutes in 6 days or sum'n like that on the back end of the day this week. A week or so from now the sun will be setting around 5:30..........can ya tell I've got little to do other than work?  :laugh:

Anywho, hoping ALL my Canuck BB cohorts are doing great!! 55 days til spring and counting!

HORSEpower rulez!

Nav  :thumbsup:

Hey Navita, youse my he-ro!! I heart  :smitten: you and your DW (who you are so patiently and compassionately helping through her taper). I also LUFF your big, bold "WAKEY WAKEY CANUCKS!!" start to your post; it put a silly grin on my cranky, tapering face  ;D!

I was just thinking it was time to post [yet again, sigh] to keep us elusive Canucks on the board, but you haff saved me. Sooo, a prince doesn't have to gallop to the rescue on a magnificent white horse-they can also zoom in on a cool vintage [Dodge] Charger  :thumbsup: (or whatever vintage ride is your fave, a Buick Regal??)!!

Canajun peeps, if Navita's rallying post can't inspire you to at least post a 'hey/hi' then I guess our next step is gonna have to involve tracking you down with wolverines; moose and beaver are maybe just a bit slow, especially at this time of the year  ::). Once again, you rock, Navitadude!!  8)

WAKEY WAKEY CANUCKS!!!

Figured I better make a ripple here as I really haven't contributed too much like our friend babs who has resuscitated this thread a number of times, and kudos to her for that.

Let me just say I can't wait for spring, and hang on here, before you skiers and snowmobilers grill me, I drive for a living. So making it home each day safe is a blessing in and of itself  :)

Also I'm a car freak, so I can't wait to get the summer muscle back out. Few short months now folks. By the way anyone else notice the daylight hrs getting longer.........gotta luv that eh?

Picked up an extra 9 minutes in 6 days or sum'n like that on the back end of the day this week. A week or so from now the sun will be setting around 5:30..........can ya tell I've got little to do other than work?  :laugh:

Anywho, hoping ALL my Canuck BB cohorts are doing great!! 55 days til spring and counting!

HORSEpower rulez!

what have you got in your garage?

I've only got a tuned 2008 a3 to wrench on when I'm feeling well enough.

If I heal enough I'm going to reward myself with a foxbody mustang to wrench on and put my a3 back to stock for the wife.

WAKEY WAKEY CANUCKS!!!

HORSEpower rulez!

what have you got in your garage?

I've only got a tuned 2008 a3 to wrench on when I'm feeling well enough.

If I heal enough I'm going to reward myself with a foxbody mustang to wrench on and put my a3 back to stock for the wife.

Welp, I do have presently a GS Buick Stage 1. I've had this for approx 14 years. Also I have a '87 Buick Regal Turbo T Ltd.

The Turbo T is, shall we say a 'wolf in sheep's clothing'. It incorporates the same driveline as the infamous Grand National if you recall. Yet has more of a "Grampa" theme to it, sporting a bench seat and column shift as apposed to the traditional buckets and console. The liminted gives/offers the car a slu of options which this has. Power moon roof, windows, locks, AC, cruse, PA, power trunk release, tilt, top of the line stereo. I know alot of modern cars these days come with most of this stuff but back then it wasn't as common.

I've always liked cars in general, and working on them. I guess calling myself a car "freak" was a bit over the top...........lets say, more of a muscle car enthusiast would better describe it. I've had quite a few of them (muscle cars) over the years.

Hey, I hope you get the Fox body, great to have some hobby to get your mind off the task at hand re:benzos I'm sure. Very popular car, and tons of after market support  :thumbsup:

Hey Navita, youse my he-ro!! I heart  :smitten: you and your DW (who you are so patiently and compassionately helping through her taper). I also LUFF your big, bold "WAKEY WAKEY CANUCKS!!" start to your post; it put a silly grin on my cranky, tapering face  ;D!

I was just thinking it was time to post [yet again, sigh] to keep us elusive Canucks on the board, but you haff saved me. Sooo, a prince doesn't have to gallop to the rescue on a magnificent white horse-they can also zoom in on a cool vintage [Dodge] Charger  :thumbsup: (or whatever vintage ride is your fave, a Buick Regal??)!!

Canajun peeps, if Navita's rallying post can't inspire you to at least post a 'hey/hi' then I guess our next step is gonna have to involve tracking you down with wolverines; moose and beaver are maybe just a bit slow, especially at this time of the year  ::). Once again, you rock, Navitadude!!  8)

Hey Babs, if I can put a smile on your face through a post, then it was worth worth it!  :laugh:

I'd have to win the lotto to zoom in my all-time fav MC........the '70 Challenger R/T......see avatar, but hey I'm quite content with what I have now.

And thanks for the sweet comments  :-[  your too kind.

Welp, I do have presently a GS Buick Stage 1. I've had this for approx 14 years. Also I have a '87 Buick Regal Turbo T Ltd.

The Turbo T is, shall we say a 'wolf in sheep's clothing'. It incorporates the same driveline as the infamous Grand National if you recall. Yet has more of a "Grampa" theme to it, sporting a bench seat and column shift as apposed to the traditional buckets and console. The liminted gives/offers the car a slu of options which this has. Power moon roof, windows, locks, AC, cruse, PA, power trunk release, tilt, top of the line stereo. I know alot of modern cars these days come with most of this stuff but back then it wasn't as common.

I've always liked cars in general, and working on them. I guess calling myself a car "freak" was a bit over the top...........lets say, more of a muscle car enthusiast would better describe it. I've had quite a few of them (muscle cars) over the years.

Hey, I hope you get the Fox body, great to have some hobby to get your mind off the task at hand re:benzos I'm sure. Very popular car, and tons of after market support  :thumbsup:

Good stuff.

Ya if I could have my pick of the litter I'd get a silver notch back LX circa 1991-1993 with all black interior.  I am keeping an ever watchful eye out for it. 

http://image.mustangandfords.com/f/9492776+w650+h650+cr1/m5lp_0512_09_z%2B_%2Bphoto.jpg

The good old 5.0L.  I just love the sound of that car when it's a got nice exhaust added to it.  That low drone, especially when you put a nice lumpy cam in it, the sound is intoxicating.

My brother had a few done up fox's when I was a teenager.  It's always had a spot in my heart.  I should have got one ages ago when I was kid but it never worked out.

• 2 weeks later...
Got to admit it, I don't have anything special to say right now ???, but noticed we Canucks are almost off the first page. Can't let that happen!! Navita totally rocked the WAKEY WAKEY Canucks idea, but maybe it should have been WACKY WACKY Hibernating & Misanthropic (sorry, my gf's word of the day to improve vocab!)Canucks?! Just kidding re: misanthropic thing, but let's keep this going, eh?! Good car talk above! I love my horsepower, but mostly drive p/u truck, combine, grain trucks, tractors, etc. depending on season. Also still have me oldie but goodie quarter horse ranch horse I trained in 4H about 8 years ago. Rest of my family checks fences/cows and all on quads, but I stick to my solid gold gelding, off good foundation ranch QH lines.  Hope Canuckers doing okay :thumbsup:!!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it's well-meaning but sometimes just plain discombobulated  ::) Bab back again-after a very confusing long w'end during which my 'cuzin to cuzin' relationship to 'Odinski' came to light! OMG. And I thought "As the Stable Turns'' was the big melodrama in my life; hey/hay, horse people can be the BEST, but face it, many of us are a tad on the loopy side (all that passion for our beasts sometimes comes out in unintentionally demented forms, sheesh).

Anyhow, my prairie 'cuz Odin was lucky enough to only be on a short/tiny dose of Ativan-partly due to my influence, which was in turn due to my finding BB :thumbsup:. We didn't have an open?! cuzin-ly relationship on here, although we're close in 'real life,' mostly because he's a bit of a private dude compared to Chatty Bab.

However, when he unexpectedly showed up at my Ontario home last week (Flying Farmer's passenger, really dude??), and we were sharing a perusal of BB on the same computer, I forgot we were logged in on HIS password (pushy farmer!) and posted. This then led to my trying to explain what had happened, since Bab 'speaking' as Odin sounded a bit bizarre ???!

I don't have the most stable(!) sense of personal identity at the best of times, but I'm not bi-polar (apologies to my two close friends who ARE, and seem way more normal than me  :idiot:)! However, cuzin Odin is now back in the flatlands after a great visit, once I got some more substantial food in the house, and cleared the spare room of gargantuan [cat/dog] dust bunnies :thumbsup:.

While I'm on here now, I'm going to post one more question re: availability of liquid valium in Ontario. I'm in the process of switching from a cut & hold taper to a daily/MT one, and in the course of prep, asked my nice pharmacist if pharma LV was available here (Niagara region); I was surprised to find out not...according to him.

I've already posted in other valium and MT threads, and one KIND Ontario-an has already let me know they've gotten some, so HA, BB strikes again with BEST info  :thumbsup:. Does anyone else in Ontario use/get LV from their pharmacy? I'm willing to travel a bit, if required, so any feedback would be great! Thanks in advance.

p.s. hope everyone had a good Family Day-seems like many of us got hit be some real snow Mon. night, ugh. Just finished 90 min. of shovelling, roughly equivalent to cleaning 3 big/deeply bedded horse stalls, I reckon  ::)!!

Just a follow up to the Great Liquid Valium Adventure: as that fellow Ontario BBer let me know (thx again!), LV is in fact widely available in Ontario. Good to know-not impressed with that one pharmacist :tickedoff:. He said he could compound, but stated quite unequivocally LV couldn't be had here. Well, maybe HE couldn't order it, but ?? I really wanted to switch to a small, personal pharmacy but I've been pretty disillusioned by this experience.

Oh well, good to know. Hope all Silent Sam Canucks are doing okay?!

Just a follow up to the Great Liquid Valium Adventure: as that fellow Ontario BBer let me know (thx again!), LV is in fact widely available in Ontario. Good to know-not impressed with that one pharmacist :tickedoff:. He said he could compound, but stated quite unequivocally LV couldn't be had here. Well, maybe HE couldn't order it, but ?? I really wanted to switch to a small, personal pharmacy but I've been pretty disillusioned by this experience.

Oh well, good to know. Hope all Silent Sam Canucks are doing okay?!

Babs,

I was gonna pipe up and say LV was available here. I was 99.9% sure, but the .1% made me keep my mouth shut.  :)

Unbelievable how incompetent some of these "so called" professionals are. It never seizes to amaze how often they are wrong.

About 6 mths ago or so I asked the wifes pdoc if he could write a script for 2mg V tablets. "nope" was all he said. I asked why and he said 2mg tabs are not available. I thought, BS and asked the pharmacist. Yep, they have them.  ::)

Hey Navita and g33k, thanks for your support/empathy  :)! Yeah, definitely not going back to Mr. Compound Only (I could swear he was even a bit smug when he told me NO LV in Canada-dork!). And glad you persevered finding 2 mg. pills, Navita  :thumbsup:. It's not that I don't trust 'all information', but when in doubt, critical thinking i.e. questioning stuff, is a must.

p.s. I'll take your '99% sure' input any day, N65 8)!

• 2 weeks later...

Argh, Canuckies-where are all youse guys, eh?! I haven't had to post right after my 'own/previous post' for a while, but we're perilously close to toppling off page 1 of the support groups; I feel like that Rose (Kate Winslet) character singing tragically/bravely away on the bow of the Titanic ::)!! Well, I'm not brave/hope not! to be tragic/can't sing--but I think you get the picture?!

Since my big trying-to-determine-if-LV-available-in-Ontario was resolved (yay for that), I'm still in my holding pattern. Hubby was kind enough to give me an awful honking cold last week; I soldiered ahead with my daily routine/work etc., but after 5 days, BAM, a sinus infection hit me. Wow, never knew that sooo many parts of your head could be sooo painful at the same time i.e. nails through skull/earache/toothache/super sore throat :sick:!

I haven't been to an emerg for years, but after torturous Friday night on couch, hubby gathered up my pitiful lil' carcass on Saturday a.m. and quel surprise: very nice med staff, and prompt care! Kudos in this case to OHIP and my local hospital :thumbsup:-ya just never know. Had a painful butt shot :-[ of some anti-inflammatory that had me feeling human again pretty quick--till it wore off :(!

But the antibiotics kicked in after a day or so, yippee :thumbsup:. I'm still plodding around like a pseudo-Zombie and slurping down chicken noodle soup, but hey, at least with a cold/sinus bleah thingy, ya know it'll go away after a week or two with a bit of treatment and rest; too bad a taper couldn't work like that :(, sigh. Maybe someday there'll be a great and simple antidote to w/d, like a pill-non addictive!!-but for now, guess we all just gotta keep on slugging it out.

Today I HAD to pay my horse board, so long-suffering (well, at least he's had a nice break from my BabChatter ::)!) hubster drove me to the barn. It was pretty cozy inside, and my beastie was kind and laidback as I picked her hoofies/brushed her etc.; easy chores felt sooo challenging, eek. Good to get that $$ paid on time, even though the barn operators are super wunnerful :smitten:l, and wouldn't kick Ms. Congeniality (that's horse, not me, although I try 8)) out!

A miniature horse mare-'Jilly'-is expecting in the next 2-3 weeks, and she looks like a tick who's feasted on some poor critter :o for way!! too long. I've seen lots of new born foals, but never a mini (except in pics); they're about the size of a medium dog, sooo cute. Since the stud/dad-'Jack'-is a black & white pinto and Jilly is a light chestnut with flaxen mane & tail, there's a betting pool on what colour the foal/baby will turn out.

I'm clueless when it comes to horse genetics; with colours, it's quite complicated what with either parent sometimes being 'preponent?' or dominant. All I know, er think, is that with one grey parent, there's a good chance of a grey foal?? I'm going to have to google horse genetics to make my pick :-\! Especially with a pinto i.e. black and white papa, it makes the outcome a real colour roulette.

Anyhow, that's the Bab file for now: if you don't want to be bored senseless by my posts (oo, but I do have a good tale to tell re: super weird fluke accident involving-sigh-yours truly klutzy-later!), feel free to write something undoubtedly more entertaining than my tedious rambling ::)! Looks like March is coming in like a lion in central S. Ont., but still, spring IS on the way :)! All the best :thumbsup: to all the Quiet Canadians, eh?

Bablatrice.....THANK YOU for keeping this thread going  :smitten: I am a terrible 'host' and am so thankful you are picking up my slack. I'm trying to spend more time in the 'real world' and less on the forum thinking it will help push me into feeling recovered. It's not working  :laugh:

Sorry about your cold/sinus infection. What antibiotic did you take? Did you have any increase in symptoms? Some members find they get revved up with antibiotics so it's great to hear an antibiotic 'success story'. I hope you're on the mend real soon.

So, how 'bout this weather, eh? I forget where everyone is from but central Ontario is expecting its biggest snow fall of the year today and into tomorrow. And, as Murphey's Law dictates....I have to commute tomorrow  :sick:

I hope everyone can carve out a little peace today  :smitten:

New to this site and saw this post :)

I'm in Barrie ,Ontario. 

Just wanted to say hello. :)

Will it's March and spring is just around the snow bank.  Time to get the snow blower out and dig out the cars.  Lovely weather last night hey ::).  Lol.

Been home over a year now tapering from Zoloft then clonazepam.  Really looking forward to being off these meds.  Wish I never started taking any of them.  I was told by my doctor to trust me.  Had no idea about side effects or withdrawal.  I've learned now to question and do research on my own.  I dread going back to see my family doctor.  He is ignorant and was resentful and defensive I told him about the side  effects and that I was tapering off.  Of course he would not admit to any wrong doing.  Not wanting to be held accountable.  Anyway, what is done is done.  Hopefully in the future doctor and the public will be more educated as to what these drugs can do and the side effects.  Sorry for the rant.

So , I tapered down the clonazepam to .125 twice a day (1\4 of a pill).  Two small to cut anymore so I am switching to a liquid taper with small daily cuts.  Hoping to be off the meds by the summer.

I am so looking forward to being healthy and being able to go back to work.  I've been home for way to long lol.

OK.  So hope your all having a good day.

Its time to shovel . ;)

Welcome Hopeful,

Lots of great helpful people on here. Thanks for joining the Canadian thread and breathing some life in here.  8)

Good luck with your LT........sounds like you have a good handle on things  :thumbsup:

Well I am a canuck but with so many here from Ontario I feel like an outsider.

Calgarian. We are having the winter that wasn't. Has been wonderful.

Carol

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Navita, for being the official Canuck greeter for Hopeful D  :thumbsup: a while back, and it was great to have Kiddo stop by for a visit as well  :)! I'm finally over that dratted 'Zombie Virus' (begun at Zombie Con in Florida, and ironically making many of us feel like Zombies :tickedoff:). After app. 3 weeks of ickiness, I'm getting back up to speed, but still feeling, uh, Zombie-enervated, grr.

When I spoke to my blacksmith recently, I discovered that even that tough 20 something guy has been sick for a coupla months; doesn't help to keep working at a very physical outside job, and NOT go to the doc, silly boy. But I'm bringing him some Miracle Cure Namaimo Bars next week, so that should do the job 8)!

As you can tell, I'm still pouting over being Zombied, as I'm used to much more activity; I tried to be sensible and started stretching last week in preparation for bike/horse riding season, and I guess because I'd been such a snivelling wreck for so long, I actually pulled some muscles just stretching lightly, rats!!

I do hope the majority of Canuckster's managed to avoid THE evil >:D virus, and are enjoying the first official day of spring-yay  :thumbsup:!! Always a great psychological boost for those of us in the Great White North, even if S. Ont. etc. did have a pretty mellow winter. I was never a fan of those -30 degrees prairie winter days, but at least there was the consolation of more SUN.

Hubby and I aren't in a position to build a sun room, but maybe next year we'll get one of those 'light banks' for SAD; I've known some people who use them, and it does seem to make a difference, without resorting to AD drugs. It's kinda funny, because the Hub and I are sooo not beach people ::) (I'm either swimming, or seeking shade!), but in the winter we sure crave those rays!

So, did Timmie's RUTRTW contest pass me by this year whilst I was doing my chaise lounge sicky routine? I confess I'm not a coffee drinker (I love the smell, if that counts?), so colour me clueless? We got quite a lot of mileage last year on here, with people reporting their [mostly coffee/donut] wins; anybody happen to score a car, or at least a bicycle?? The only decent prize I've ever known a friend to win was a BBQ!

Oh, BTW, I'm on a few horse BB's-surprise ::)-and about the only one left in Ontario is struggling i.e. lots of lurkers, but not many regular posters. The gal who runs it started a thread asking people what she might do to attract more traffic; there IS a Facebook page, but some folks are still hold outs from all that. (I'm frankly not a huge fan, but please 8) don't throw metaphorical Harvey's/Robin's Donuts garbage wrappers at me!).

Sooo, I posted about my experiences trying to inspire us Canucks to post more on here-without revealing the nature of BB. Uphill battle, I'm afraid, but enough peeps seem to take a look to make it just worthwhile enough to keep this 'more of a whisper than a shout' thread going. Thanks again to all those who do make the effort to post at least once in a while :thumbsup:.

We may not be an exciting crowd ::), but at least there's somewhere where the [figurative] Tim Horton's coffee pot is always on, and there are some fellow-mellow Maple Leaves hanging out. OOO, which reminds me, the maple syrup has been running for a while :thumbsup:! Now that's a sign of spring! Who's been out to a 'Sugar Shack,' and if so how do you like your maple??

My fridge ALWAYS has a nice, big jug of REAL syrup; although I'm happy to slurp it down as is, I really like to make healthy homemade (oatmeal/whole wheat flour etc.) pancakes with which to slather syrup on. To ease the 'sugar excess guilt,' I tend to munch on this treat after a long bike ride-during which I keep my eye on the [syrup] prize. Yum.

Much as I lurves the taste, I've learned to floss and brush soon after these meals (sigh), so as to not end up as a toothless cautionary tale for those who leave mega-sugar on their choppers for too long. But if you're gonna have sugar, at least the pure maple variety is supposed to have a few mitigating 'healthy ingredients as compared to pure glucose/sucrose. So be patriotic, and slurp some syrup :thumbsup:.

Lastly (for now), thanks for dropping in Carol/Geddeca, one of our esteemed Calgary members!!  ;D I feel badly that most of the more recent posts here have been from Ontario; we have had a fair number of people check in from the Maritimes and Prairies over the past year. Please don't feel 'outnumbered' or alone out there in Cowtown, Carol; we value your presence :smitten:!! Y'all stop in anytime; I'll be happy to swap stories of zipping along the 'Trail' system/strolling the Steven?? Ave. mall/biking along the Bow, ETC.

Until next time, hope all us Canucks are doing okay; even better, post, and let us know in writing 8)!! We are FAMILY :thumbsup:!!

p.s. Kiddo, made sure I didn't take any of that 'quin...' anti-bio; the second course actually seemed to make me sleepy, which was an unexpected treat@