Canadian Eh? Pre and post withdrawal support

[Ki...]

No plans on going to detox of any kind at all. They rapid taper or ct and id rather do it my way or no way at all.

For anyone else, thats up to the individual.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ba...]

• [Na...]

• [Ki...]

• [od...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi folks.

Any suggestions for a good Dr in BC? My 70yo Mother had to reinstate Benzo after jumping off Klonopin 3 years ago (she was on it for 30 years).

Her current doctor tapered her too fast and she is currently going through massive withdrawals. She gets to see a pysch every two months and they want her to hold at .5 mg for two months before she starts a liquid taper.

Her symptoms this round are much worse then her original taper journey and trying to find some local doctors that can better support her.

In phase clinic in Misson BC  was Amazing. 604-287-2860  7381 Hurd St Mission BC    will do a SLOW taper for you, and will use a compounding pharmacy so you don't have to do the work, you just pick up the exact doses you need. no shaving, liquid  etc.  just pick up and the pills are already cut for you. I went down 1/8 of a pill every 1-1.5 months  and although it wasn't fun, it was Definitely more doable than the rapid taper i tried by myself.

• 4 months later...

Hi from Winnipeg MB

Suffering major first week wd off of zopiclone. Bad akathesia so feeling isolated.

Jenna

Hi from Winnipeg MB

Suffering major first week wd off of zopiclone. Bad akathesia so feeling isolated.

Jenna

Vancouver:

so sorry that you are suffering and feeling isolated.  hear you feel you.

:)

• Popular Now