Z-Drug Support Group (Lunesta, Imovane, Zimovane, Ambien, Sonata, Zopiclone)

[Wo...]

Hi everyone. I'm cheering you on Jerry. Play that sax! Good to hear you're doing well. What are your plans after taper?

Shay I'm glad you got some much needed sleep. How are you feeling? Any new symptoms?

Kachina, you need to get some rest so your fibromyalgia pain won't get too bad. It's great that you're walking each day. It helps with circulation. When I've been awake in the middle of the night I normally just lay there reading or look at the news. Science news. NASA news. I avoid upsetting news. I'm doing ok but not my best. I noticed as I don't sleep well the night before I'm not feeling well the next day. Today is one of those. Big hugs to you all. Stay positive and stay the course.

Any weekend plans, everyone?

Hi everyone. I'm cheering you on Jerry. Play that sax! Good to hear you're doing well. What are your plans after taper?

Ha Lady Den, when I am finished with my taper, I will start painting portraits again. If you like I can pm you my website. That is too hard for me at the moment. I find no inspiration. It is also good to have something to long for in the (near) future.

Tomorrow I will do the next taper step, and keep that for some weeks... btw I am planning to buy a new coffee machine... a nespresso one... but first I wait till I get money from my insurance...

What are your plans when you feel better?

Ha Lady Den, when I am finished with my taper, I will start painting portraits again. If you like I can pm you my website. That is too hard for me at the moment. I find no inspiration. It is also good to have something to long for in the (near) future.

Tomorrow I will do the next taper step, and keep that for some weeks... btw I am planning to buy a new coffee machine... a nespresso one... but first I wait till I get money from my insurance...

What are your plans when you feel better?

It's a small world, Jerry. I'm also a painter. I use acrylics. What do you use?

I'm planning on going on a short mini vacation when I'm healed. Probably a nearby beach. I also want to go enjoy being in the park again. Take some canvases and a lunch to spend the day there. I miss doing that! I hope you get a nice coffee machine. Are you buying a Kerurig?

How's everyone else? Any improvements or news?

Hi all x feeling a little stronger after a tsunami smashed me yesterday. I think I might have slept maybe 5 hours last night but that’s after a few days of very little but so greatful for it after yesterday x I hope ur all doing okay good luck jerry with next step and kachina ur doing great x lady sounds like u me and kits may having been surfing together the last few days x

Hugs Shay. Yes me you & kits have been in the same boat. Bad waves. I'm feeling a bit better than this morning. But it's evening time so I'm getting more boaty again. Jack Sparrow!!!!!

Glad u are feeling a little better I know nights are hard for u. Jack sparrow Maggie thatcher and Jason mamoa can all just jump off a cliff together. Or sooner or later they’ll get pushed off by us

Ha Ladies, I don’t really understand your jokes about  Jack sparrow Maggie thatcher and Jason mamoa. But that could be because I live in the Netherlands. At the moment the lockdown has become more here. Cafe’s and restaurants are closed now. I am lucky to still be able to swim. I now have to reserve tickets.

Even though I didn’t really felt good today, I had an active day.. Among other things I cleaned my house, went swimming, visited a friend who suffers from manic depression. I brought him a lamp that maybe can help to lift his current depression. I picked up my new pair of glasses and sunglasses. After this I had a meal at my father’s house... I am glad I did so much... tonight the next step of my taper...

Sorry to hear covid ramping up again jerry. Lady and I have named our symptoms Just for a laugh. Lady is dizzy and feels like she’s on a boat, so we call that symptom jack sparrow like the pirate. I call my insomnia Maggie thatcher because she was a grumpy old insomniac herself, and my heart palpitations are Jason mamoa because he makes ladies hearts flutter. Makes us laugh. I’m glad u had a busy day and visited ur friend. Best to keep busy. I had another bad night last night but have a busy morning so just have to deal with it x good luck with next step jerry

I decided to wait another day with the step... I want to feel just a bit better than today. Shayna thanks for your explanation of the jokes... I get it now!

Fair enough jerry try again when u are ready x u will get there. I’m planning a zopiclone flush pretty soon. They’re hitching a ride on the porcelain express

Hugs everyone. Glad to hear your enjoying life, Jerry. That's important to socialize and enjoy things. Your taper is best to go slow & steady. You're doing a good job.

Shay I'm sorry when you can't sleep. Seems you like hanging out with Maggie!  :laugh: and happy flushing! Way to go!

That's a good one jerry! How are you doing today?

My day was quite good... not much in my agenda... so I listened to a lot of music... and in the evening I played on my alto sax (in my recently bought saxmute)

My day yesterday was tough. But I had made plans so I went ahead with them. I took my son to speech therapy and to his play date at an indoor play centre. Made small talk with the other mum for 2 hours then went home and had a bbq with my family. I definitely struggled but I made it. Had a rough night but managed a couple of hours sleep. Wish the heart palpitations would go away so annoying! How long do u think the pool will stay open with Covid jerry. Spose it’s getting too cold for swimming up there now

My day yesterday was tough. But I had made plans so I went ahead with them. I took my son to speech therapy and to his play date at an indoor play centre. Made small talk with the other mum for 2 hours then went home and had a bbq with my family. I definitely struggled but I made it. Had a rough night but managed a couple of hours sleep. Wish the heart palpitations would go away so annoying! How long do u think the pool will stay open with Covid jerry. Spose it’s getting too cold for swimming up there now

We have to reserve the tickets now, 30 persons are allowed per hour. It is an indoor pool so swimming is always possible. I am happy for you that you made it through the day, even when you only got two hours of sleep. I guess it is good to have distractions and a bbq. I filed a bit more of my zopiclone tablet this evening, so a next step for me... I hope you have a better night..👊🏻

That’s great news about pool and ur taper jerry x good luck with it! Yes it’s hard to function but I sometimes don’t have the option of doing nothing, so I have to keep going. We all have to do our best don’t we x