Z-Drug Support Group (Lunesta, Imovane, Zimovane, Ambien, Sonata, Zopiclone)

[Wo...]

Thank you everyone for your replies. I'm soooo new. I am barely beginning!! I"m taking 9.50mg of Ambien as of 11 days ago, from 10.

Shayna, sending hugs, those are difficult bed companions and I wish you sleep and peace or at least distraction like you said. Do you have a pet? This weekend I didn't do my morning walks, thinking I'd go later with my husband since he's off work. That didn't work, so will do am walks first thing on weekends too, give my body what it needs. I so agree with you, it's better than being prisoner.

LadyDen, yes, I do not want to risk anyone's health and it's time for a recommitment as the numbers where I live are increasing more now. Love all that I have to do in my home, love my home, very grateful!! Fear is from the past, I can let it go and learn here.

Lightspacer thanks for the messages and the documentary sounds really interesting. I read the LDV didn't think he was talented, didn't have confidence in his work for a long time. Our lives are so precious, hope you're feeling better.

Now I see a little more how the group works.

All of you are doing great! Remember not to get impatient and speed up your reductions. Slow & steady wins the race. I'm waiting on the day when you post your milestone of finishing your taper. Keep your eyes on that finish line!

Wow. I've heard many on here say that after they jump they have a worse day ever. The dreaded insomnia peak. I had mine on day 10 after jumping. I hope this doesn't last long for you. Hang in there dear

:'( It’s so hard to stay up. I feel so weak today. Thanku for being here for me x it’s very lonely going thru this alone x awful drugs

You're welcome but if you say you're alone one more time....I'm gonna  :boxer: :boxer: :boxer:

But I understand what you mean. It will pass soon .

I’m not alone I have u guys I know x I just mean right now I need to just cry and have someone here by my side. But my family are asleep. I’m so greatful for u guys x

Ha ladies, I went to the fysio today. My fysio therapist also plays saxophone and he advised me to listen to a jazz podcast. So at the moment I listening to a podcast about Sonny Rollins, a famous tenor player. At the same time I watch Roland Garros on tv. The podcast is made by a dutch saxophonist Benjamin Herman. Very cool! Because of my taper I can not do much anyway. I hope tapering goes well for you, Jerry :thumbsup:

Good to hear from you Light. I'm cheering you on to getting better. Jazz is so soothing. Also check out Michael Franks. Have fun with sax lessons. Hope your taper goes smoothly

9 day’s. 13 or so hrs sleep. A lady in another forum had 6 hrs in 9 days so I guess I’m doing better than her. I was really good yesterday. Today I have bad nausea and heart palpitations. Feeling quite down . But once I drop kids at school I’m going to the beach to read and swim and sun bake. Unless agoraphobia chains me to my bed which is also a possibility when I feel like this. I’m ok, just sad x how you feeling today? Have u had any windows lady? How was movie date with hubby x

Sorry you're sad. Maybe a walk on the beach will cheer you up! Sunshine is great for sadness. Yes we enjoyed our dinner & a movie. I'm going to see if I can ride in my car on this weekend. Just a short trip around the block. I'm now 109 days post jump. Heading into week 16 which is 4 months. I'm hoping my boatiness pisses off by then! It's fall and i really want to just go for a walk outside without being dizzy or feeling faint. The weather is so nice! Another hurricane is coming to my Louisiana. Hope it's the last one of the season.

I’ll be ok x I’m going for a walk now so I’m in the sun x my counselor wants to visit but I don’t want to cry so I said no. Sometimes it’s better not to talk so much u know? Week 16 that’s amazing lady x I feel like this week u have had some little wins and that makes me so happy x yes imma come over there and bop captain boaty on the head. Maybe we should name our symptoms. Ur boatiness can be captain jack sparrow (he’s a drunk pirate) and my insomnia can be Maggie thatcher ( apparently she was a champion insomniac too ) so now I’ll say, how’s captain jack today and u can say, he’s a sack of shit, and then u can say how’s Maggie and I’ll say, that bitch is goin down. Imma take her down to rumble town.  :thumbsup: Haha

Girl that's freaking hilarious! I'm crying laughing. Jack sparrow is my favorite character in that movie. Johnny Depp did an awesome job! Yes that's a great idea to name them! Brilliant!

Johnny-Depp-actua-como-Jack-Sparrow-en-la-vida-real.jpg