Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Xanax Club, Let Us Know How You Are Feeling Today

[...]

Hi everyone,

I am always glad to come here and read the positive posts. Rocket, you make me feel like I can do this...even when I am having a difficult time. The past few days have been so physically and emotionally painful. Muscles aches, depression, insomnia, depersonalization....I feel awful. I have been cutting daily and am now at .04 mg a day in four  divided doses. It looks like such a small bit but am feeling the cuts like crazy. Wonder if I should hold a few days. Oh well...I can hear your voice Rocket...this will pass...I will heal. Right?

Happy spring everyone. We are having beautiful weather in Oregon...it's actually sunny with no rain! The flowers are out in full spring bloom. I am grateful for that.

Thanks for being here...I am so thankful to have a place to go where people understand.

Carita

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [to...]

• [Di...]

• [...]

• [se...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Everyone,

I have been Xanax free for four whole days and I feel wonderful! I know I am not out of the woods just yet but I have not felt this great in years. I feel like a whole new person. I hope you all are doing well! Praying for you all.  :smitten:

Hello Carita,

You are very strong, just stay with it, okay. And it will get better for you too. For me, I went threw hell too, but just wanted my life back. So I just did what I need to do, C/T, sometimes I regret doing it, but was never informed about tapering at all. So as I say, oh well life goes on for me, and I lived and learned from this. So, passing on all the knowledge that I can for my BB. And I do know that some of us have a tougher time, but in the end, we all heal. Just be strong and keep the faith.

Godspeed to you Caita, and enjoy the beautiful flowers with spring.      :smitten:    :smitten:

Rocket

Hello Sherri,

Welcome to the Xanax Forum. You will find lots of support here to help you out. Wonderful BB to make you smile and moving forward. If things get tough for you and you need to ask questions, we are here for you! But it sounds like you might do just fine.

Godspeed to you,,,,,,      :smitten:                    :smitten:

Rocket

Hello BBs,

i've had a terrible headache for 2 days now ,avoid taking any asprin.i prefer to struggle with all my pains rather than feeding my body by pills ,even i had been prescribed anti acids for my acid reflux which annoys me since i've been on xanax,but i threw them away  :-\  i can't trust any other pill after what xanax caused me.despite of all pains and difficulties i want to carry on with my life and look forward to my healing.

Rocket,

thank you for your reply.NO MORE SUGAR.JUST MILK,WALNUT,TUNA,TURKEY,...i say this repeatedly to my self,i mostly have to eat foods that are rich in typtophan.it really helps with anxiety

Carita,

hope you're fine.i'm taking a very small piece of this pill once in a day .i doubt it if it really does sth to my body.it's almost invisible  ;D  i don't know actually how long i should hold on it  :-\ i have a fear of jumping off and i'm waiting all my w/ds pass and then it would be my last cut.

love to all,

Saharsandy

Good Day Saharsandy

I am sorry that you have had a headache for the last two days. I wish you well. For me, I haven't had that sxs, I guess I am blessed. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

You are doing well with your tapering, just stay with it. And I am the same way as you are, no more pills. After the crazy Xanax trip, I just want to start my life over, and be able to enjoy the things that I do every day without some crazy pill masking over reality.

I just feel sorry for the wonderful BB and people that are prescribed this Crazy Little Pill, and not even informed about the down falls of sxs that they will have to put up with for a few years when they withdraw from it. There should be a law or the governments should impose a Hugh fine for prescribing these little pills without writing on paper what the downfalls are to their ginny pigs. What a world.

But in all this, I hope that You are doing better today, smile large, this will make everyone around you smile!!!!    ;D

Godspeed to you.    :smitten:        :smitten:        :smitten:

Rocket

Good Day BB

I hope that everyone is doing well today. Remember to keep pushing on. Always move forward, and always think positive. Don't let your withdraws and your symptoms get you down. You will be okay with time. How much time, not sure, everyone is different. So just hold tight, your ride will be over soon.    ;D

Godspeed to all of you,

Please leave some feedback for you BB to read. This will help them with their recoveries.

:thumbsup:            :thumbsup:            :thumbsup:        :thumbsup:

Rocket

Had a short but sweet much needed window yesterday afternoon and evening. Hopefully a taste of what lies down the road.

Hello rhafe,

Good to see that you had the opportunity to enjoy a window. Hopefully you will see many more of them too. Just hang in there, you will be just fine. Keep the positive attitude, this will keep you going to the end, and being 100% healthy.

Godspeed to you,      :thumbsup:        :thumbsup:          :thumbsup:

Rocket

Day 6 off the Xanax. Still doing well. Minimal anxiety but that is the only symptom. Well worth it to be off that horrible drug. I hope everyone else is doing well!

Hello Sherri,

Good to see that you are doing well. Just stay with it. Keep positive and always go forward with a big smile.

Godspeed to you.  :smitten:        :smitten:

Rocket

Hi everyone,

Felt a bit better today. Main symptoms are muscle pain,stiffness and generalized pain. Another buddy described it as feeling like your muscles, tendons and skin are too small for you. Went to an exercise class, Trader Joes and took a long sunset walk with my dog. Even felt a little chipper...made me realize how blue I've been. If I compair this to where I was months ago...not driving, on the couch much of the day, it is surely a sign of healing. Soon will be finished with xanax. I am very grateful.

Sherry, I am so happy for you. What a relief this must be...no more drugs and few symptoms! I'm thinking of you and wish you well. I hope I am able to taper to 0 with symptoms no greater than they have been during the taper...will see and accept whatever comes my way.

Rocket, thank you for your positive encouragement. What a lovely person you are.

Carita

Sherry, I am so happy for you. What a relief this must be...no more drugs and few symptoms! I'm thinking of you and wish you well. I hope I am able to taper to 0 with symptoms no greater than they have been during the taper...will see and accept whatever comes my way.

Thank you so much. I will say a prayer for you in your recovery. I hope it continues to improve daily for you.  :smitten:

.I have learned one of our members did not make it. She must have felt so alone and hopeless. I am so very sad for her and her family that I can hardly stand it.

Blue

Hello Bluebell,

Sorry to hear this, this is just not right for this drug. So Dam crazy.  :'(.      :'(

Godspeed

Rocket

Hello rhafe,

Very sorry that you are having so much problem with your Tinnitus. Just to let you know, I try to listen to music or get into my Music Studio to deal with mine. It is a nasty sxs, and I do with that mine will go away soon. But for now, can deal with it, just don't let it bother me.

Godspeed to you.        :thumbsup:            :thumbsup:

Rocket

.       .       .           Hello BB,

This is just Ducking wrong. My heart goes out to Her Family and Friends. I am just so mad right now, these crazy Doctors just don't care. I have to say this. Her and I talked many times on my page here, she just seemed to be so nice to me, and I would encourage her to stay strong. She had a wonder personality i could tell by the things that she would say.

Just have to take a min here, and collect my thoughts,,   lost For Words, sorry!!!!

Godspeed to Her Family.       

:smitten:      :'(          :smitten:      :'(          :smitten:    :'(            :smitten:

Rocket

Dear friends,

It is a tragedy. She was a lovely woman. I am so sorry this happened. Love to all of you.

Carita

Good Morning BB,

I hope that everyone is doing good today. Please stay focus on your recovery, and never look back. We all need to beat this addiction and gain or life's back. Just remember one thing. Although not all of us will heal as fast as some of our other BB, we all will heal. Just keep a positive attitude and stay in communication with your family, friends and your wonderful BB. This will help you stay on track to get to the healing point that you need to be at!  ;)

Godspeed to you all,,,        :thumbsup:        :smitten:        :smitten:

Rocket

8 days off Xanax today. I am having some anxiety but that is about all. My pharmacist said if I haven't experienced any real problems yet, I probably won't. I am hoping that is true. Either way, moving on and getting my life back. Hope you are all well  :smitten:

Hello Sherri,

Wishing you the best, stay with it. You will do just fine with your journey. Just keep us informed so we can see how you are doing.

Godspeed to you,        :smitten:              :smitten:

Rocket

Hello Rocket,

OMG,how tragic.i'm so sorry to hear that  :(  :( i just have seen some of her words in other forums.God bless her.i really  don't know what to say .every member in  benzobuddies is A real survivor,no body deserve this  just because of a pill .

Today I had an argument with my family.i was so angry .it’s been hard for me not to lose my temper.went to my room, took deep breath and I’m better now.NO overdosing XANAX.i can get through this.i still have this terrible headache ,I have to count it in my new withdrawals .

Best wishes,

saharsandy

Today was a rough one . After last week feeling like i was making progress and then this week getting hit again  was horrible . But thank fully didnt cave in and take a pill .thanks to some people on here