Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Xanax Club, Let Us Know How You Are Feeling Today

[...]

Blue and Benzopain,

So glad you both did not cave in. Look at how far you guys have come, don't let the devil win! Both of you stay strong. We can all conquer this, I really believe that.  :smitten:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [to...]

• [Di...]

• [...]

• [se...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Blue and BP,

Just hang in there, okay. You are doing just fine with the W/D SXS. It gets better, I been there and feeling a lot better then I did a year ago. I still get my crazy waves, but staying sting and keeping the mind occupied at all times. This is how to stop the crazy thoughts that I use to get.

Hope that everyone is feeling a little better. Remember, always think positive and just look for the future when all this is past us all.  ;D

Godspeed to all.    :smitten:        :smitten:      :thumbsup:

Rocket

Hello Saharsandy

Hope you are feeling better!  Try not to let anything get you down. Always think positive. And you are doing just fine. Deep Breaths when someone upsets you. Try to walk away from arguments, but never get mad at family and friends. Sometimes they just don't know what they are doing or saying to us. They do mean well, but just don't understand what we are going threw. So all you do is smile, tell them you love them, and walk away,  :smitten:

Stay with your taper and go strong.  ;D

Godspeed to you.      :smitten:          :smitten:          :smitten:

Rocket

Hello BB and My Friends,

I hope that everyone is doing well today. Haven't heard from anyone today. So I hope all is well. Keep the faith and keep moving forward. Have a wonderful day. Will be back on later.  :P

Godspeed to you all,        :smitten:            :smitten:                :smitten:

Rocket

I am still doing great at 9 days off. the anxiety I was feeling a few days ago seems to have passed for the most part. I have small waves of it off and on but it is nothing that I cannot handle. My main concern through this was seizures. My pharmacist and Doctor both have said the biggest risk for seizure is the first week. They both think I should be okay as far as seizures is concerned. I still have muscle pain. My legs and back especially. I hope everyone else is well  :smitten:

Hi everyone,

Sherry...so glad you are doing well! Muscle and nerve pain are some of my symptoms too, especially in my sacrum, pelvis and legs. Today I am having oodles of nervous energy...just part of the package. Thanks for posting your recovery..it helps to read others experiences.

Been so impatient and bothered by every little pain and twitch...my mind goes immediately to believing it is something worse. Know that is the benzo brain thought process. I have never been so focused on aches and plains before...again, probably the benzos.

Spring rain showers today in Oregon...beautiful backdrop for the gorgeous blooms. Greetings to all and thanks to Rocket for keeping this thread positive and focused forward.

Carita

Hi everyone,

Sherry...so glad you are doing well! Muscle and nerve pain are some of my symptoms too, especially in my sacrum, pelvis and legs. Today I am having oodles of nervous energy...just part of the package. Thanks for posting your recovery..it helps to read others experiences.

Been so impatient and bothered by every little pain and twitch...my mind goes immediately to believing it is something worse. Know that is the benzo brain thought process. I have never been so focused on aches and plains before...again, probably the benzos.

Spring rain showers today in Oregon...beautiful backdrop for the gorgeous blooms. Greetings to all and thanks to Rocket for keeping this thread positive and focused forward.

Carita

I can completely relate. I focus on every little ache and pain right now as well. My hand twitched last night as I was falling asleep and it scared the crap out of me, lol. It took me a long time to fall asleep after that. That is why I asked my Doc and the Pharmacist about seizure risk. the muscle pain is very annoying. Mine is mostly in my legs, back and shoulders. It makes taking care of 3 kids a challenge but I am getting through it.

I hope you are feeling better now as well  :smitten:

Hello Carita and Sherri,

Hang in beautiful ladies, you will get better.

Carita, just take out the big umbrella and go for a great walk. Let the soft rain hit you face as you move the umbrella away. Take in the flowers and the mountains. Just wash away the aches and pains with that spring feeling. Also take your dog with you too. Try not to think about any negative things at all.

Sherri, my hat off to you. C/T from Xanax with three children. And I thought that my C/T was bad. It is just amazing what you have done. All the sxs and dealing with your children, that is enough to drive a man to the brink, or loony bin,lol. With this said, keep moving forward and stay focus.

:smitten:          :smitten:          :smitten:

Godspeed to you both and you families.      :smitten:

Rocket

Hello Carita and Sherri,

Hang in beautiful ladies, you will get better.

Carita, just take out the big umbrella and go for a great walk. Let the soft rain hit you face as you move the umbrella away. Take in the flowers and the mountains. Just wash away the aches and pains with that spring feeling. Also take your dog with you too. Try not to think about any negative things at all.

Sherri, my hat off to you. C/T from Xanax with three children. And I thought that my C/T was bad. It is just amazing what you have done. All the sxs and dealing with your children, that is enough to drive a man to the brink, or loony bin,lol. With this said, keep moving forward and stay focus.

:smitten:          :smitten:          :smitten:

Godspeed to you both and you families.      :smitten:

Rocket

Thank you so much! I appreciate your kind words. It may sound strange, but I am actually dealing with my Husband and children better now than when i was on the Xanax. My Husband is very pleased with the change in me. I know c/t is not for everyone but I think in my case it was for the best.

Sherri,

My goodness...you are courageous! My children are grown and the thought of doing this with little ones is overwhelming. My hat is off to you Sherri! Yes, get what you mean about the startle reflex...the dog barks and I'm shaking. Take good care...you are doing so well.

Rocket, thank you for the sweet message. We will head out soon for a walk....still raining!

Blessings to all,

Carita

Sherri,

My goodness...you are courageous! My children are grown and the thought of doing this with little ones is overwhelming. My hat is off to you Sherri! Yes, get what you mean about the startle reflex...the dog barks and I'm shaking. Take good care...you are doing so well.

Rocket, thank you for the sweet message. We will head out soon for a walk....still raining!

Blessings to all,

Carita

Thank you so much for the kind words. I appreciate it. I have a 10 year old, a 5 year old and a 4 year old. they keep me busy and keep my mind occupied. It helps.

Hello BB,

wish everyone a great day.today i feel better,no  headache  :) my only w/d  is dizziness . it was drizzling in the morning , i couldn't stay in bed,drove my car ,went to the market bought sth for breakfast.no doubt,when i was back my family was suprized that i drove my car without sb'company.before taking  benzo i never had fear of driving even on the roads and now when i drive on my own for a few miles ,people feel happy for me...Rocket,as you said it before:it's just not the right for this crazy pill...

best to all,

saharsandy

Dear Saharsandy,

S glad you feel better. Driving alone is a big one...good for you. Always think of you when I am on my yoga mat....healing from this wretched drug through yoga! Take good care.

Blessings,

Carita

Hello Beautiful BB Ladies,

You are all doing just great. Keep up the good progress, you will all get there in the near future. It is amazing hoe focus you get when times get Touch. Two Thumbs up to you all. Just wonderful!

Saharsandy, I'm speechless, that is just great. Keep up with the progress you will reach your goal soon. Driving is nice for you. Good that you are getting out. I remember the first week when I was driving. You talk about a very large project, I was in bad shape. But like you, just got out there and pushed myself. And it gets easier as time goes by. You will be driving in the Grand Prix soon.  :)

Stay focus and keep moving forward.

In all everyone of my BB. For my today, a little crazy. Hit by a small wave, but just don't let them get me down at all.  :thumbsup:    So I keep on pushing on.

Godspeed to you all.    :smitten:          :smitten:          :smitten:

Rocket

Hello Carita,Rocket

Thank you so much for your encouraging words.having nothing to complain about today  :)

dear Carita,

doing yoga is the first thing kepet me looking forward after starting to taper.it's helped me alot,hang in there  :thumbsup: enjoy your yoga mat.

Best wishes,

Saharsandy

Good Morning Saharsandy

Verry happy that you are doing better, stay with it. Yoga seems to keep you going, and you need that much to keep your mind off of your sxs. You will be fine, don't let anything get you down. You are to smart for that.

Night time here and ready for dream land.  ;)

Godspeed to you.  :smitten:        :smitten:

Rocket

Hello to all My Wonderful BB,

Just wanted to take a few moments to make you smile and let you know that you are not alone with your journey. We need some help now and then, and this is the place to get almost every answer for what is troubling you. Keep the faith, run strong, and never look back at all. Well, only to laugh at how good it is to beat the Monkey on your back!    :thumbsup:

Godspeed to all of you.    :smitten:      :smitten:

Rocket

Just saw this happy little Xanax tapering group and thought I'd say hi!!  Feeling GREAT at one year off...good stuff is ahead for you all! Keep on goin'...

Challis  :highfive:

Challis...so good to see you here! You are right, it is a positive place. Rocket is a great guy and always has positive encouraging messages. Thanks for your reminder the good stuff waits. Been having some icky symptoms...holding a few days...then the last few bits of xanax down the drain!

Thanks for your support,

Carita

Hello Challis99

Very nice to see you join us. Welcome to a wonderful forum of great BB. One year off, I guess we are running together here. I C/T back in March of 2012, and never looked back. And never will even think about taking one of the evil pills again.

Stay with it and always go forward. As I say, never even look back. Because the future will hold a wonderful life for you.  Much success to you.    :thumbsup:

Godspeed to you.      :smitten:          :smitten:

Rocket

Hello Carita,

Hope you are felling better this morning. Very sorry the you had a little stint of badness. But, just get your walking shoes on, grab the Wolfe with four legs, and go enjoy the wonderful sites. The BB and I are with you when you flush,  :thumbsup:      :)

Stay strong and always smile, you will do just fine!

Godspeed to you.        :smitten:          :smitten:

Rocket