Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Xanax Club, Let Us Know How You Are Feeling Today

[...]

Hello rhafe

Hang in there, it will get better for you as times goes by. My tinnitus is always a little pain in the ass, but I just ignore it. Have better things to do then ket it get under my sink, lol.

So just stay strong and move forward.      :thumbsup:

Godspeed to you.      :thumbsup:

Rocket

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [to...]

• [Di...]

• [...]

• [se...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Rocket,

Having so much muscle pain and sensitivity to touch...ick! I am going to take girl doggie for a walk and chant...wellness is coming!

Hello to everyone. Hang in there.

Carita

Hello Carita,

You will be just fine. I too have a little pain myself, but being an ex-football player, I did learn how to deal with these minor sxs for me.

That walk will help you out, enjoy it!    :thumbsup:

Godspeed to you.    :smitten:        :smitten:

Rocket

Tomorrow it will be 2 weeks since I quit Xanax. I am still feeling great except for some really nasty muscle pain in my legs and shoulders. I am starting to enjoy things again also. I am getting out of my house. I actually feel alive. When I was on Xanax I did not feel much at all. I cannot tell you how refreshing it is. I hope all is well with everyone else  :smitten:

Hello Sherri,

You go for it, it's nice to see all the BB getting some relief and enjoying life once more to the fullest. May you have many days of smiles on your face!    :)

Godspeed to you and your family.      :smitten:

Rocket

Sherri...what great news! Thanks for sharing your post Xanax success. I am so glad to hear you are starting to feel alive again! I am waiting for that!

Much support,

Carita

Good Morning BB

I hope that everyone is feeling much better today. Remember one thing, Everyone will heal. Some sooner than other's, but even if it takes a little longer then others, just try to keep a positive attitude. This will help keep going strong and smiling more.  :)

Godspeed to all,    :thumbsup:      :thumbsup:

Rocket

It has been two weeks today since I went c/t from Xanax. I cannot believe I feel as good as I do. I wish everyone could come off this stuff as easy as I have. I don't like that people are suffering  :(

I hope everyone is doing well. I am praying for you all.  :smitten:

Hello Sherri,

Very happy for you. Stay with your plan and keep a positive attitude. You will be fine.  :).  It wouldn't be long until you are at 100%. Like you said, I wish that everyone could be at 100% in a week,  ;D.  Or two, heck, I wish that we could take that magic pill the the crazy companies are hiding from us to make us better in an hour,  :o

Well, just hope that everyone is having a descent day.

Godspeed to you and the BB.    :smitten:        :smitten:

Rocket

Good Night BB,

Sweet Dreams to All.    8)

Godspeed to you all and your families,    :smitten:

Rocket

Hello BBs,

I'm so glad to see everyone is doing well.maybe we have pain.maybe we have a tough day,but we still stay positive and support each other.I'm feeling good,too.count me in there :thumbsup: I feel like healing since I'm tapering...

Dear Rocket,

You don't need any magical fingers to snap,you're already helping others to be healed.I've got so much from Xanax club that nobody had given me in a past year.thanks for being here and your support means alot to me..

Best wishes,

Saharsandy

Good Morning Saharsandy,

Hope you are feeling great today? I give you all the credit for your recovery. The BB and I do give you much support, but remember, without a positive attitude from yourself, you wouldn't have gotten this far. It takes just a little push from some people to get other people motivated. This is how the world should work. Just everyone helping everyone.  :thumbsup:

Godspeed to you.    :smitten:        :smitten:

Rocket

hello Rocket,

today i just had a toothache,of course it wasn't a withdrawal symptom  ;D annnd i've just read some inspirational quotes that i'd like to share them here.they really give me power .hope my dear buddies will like them:

“I have the greatest weapon, I have hope.”  Sophia Mendoza

“Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times, but only to those who remember to turn on the light.”  Albus Dumbledore

“God's promises are like the stars; the darker the night the brighter they shine.”  David Nicholas

“All human wisdom is summed up in two words; wait and hope.”  Alexandre Dumas

“Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow.”  Helen Keller

“The flower that follows the sun does so even in cloudy days.”  Robert Leighton

all the best,

saharsandy

Hello Saharsandy,

Sorry that your tooth is bothering you. Hope that it is better in the morning when you wake up. And about the quotes, they are just great. Very inspirational, and brought a bigger smile to my face. I am sure that our BB will enjoy them much.

Hope that you are doing just fine and enjoying your teaching position. Brighter days are ahead for all of us in the near future.

Godspeed to you and the wonderful BB.      :smitten:        :smitten:

Rocket

Saharsandy,

Beautiful quotes...thank you. Hope your tooth is better.

Have many symptoms today...felt panicky with some heart arrhythmia. It is scary but it will not hurt me...chanted this as I drove home with the windows down. This will pass. I trust and believe in my healing.

Blessings to all,

Carita

Hello Carita,

Hope you are feeling better tonight. Just stay strong and try not to think about you sxs. For me, I just wish that mt tinnitus would go away now. Sometimes it's just a pain in my but. I bought a new set of drums for my Music Studio, but with my ears ringing, I just can't tune them, what a bummer, but there is always tomorrow , right.

But in all, everyone have a good night and try to get some great sleep tonight.  Dream well My BB,

:)

Godspeed to all,      :tickedoff:        :smitten:          :thumbsup:

Rocket

Hi friends,

Thanks for the well wishes Rocket. I'm feeling pretty low. Took a walk and had acupuncture. Sending you healing wishes...you need your ears so you can make beautiful music!

Love to all,

Carita

Hello Carita,

Sorry that you are feeling bad today. Just try to think of happy times and the future when you will get better and be happy all the time. It is kind of crazy how this little pill took some of the happiness away from us, but we fight to get it back. And we will get it back.  :thumbsup:  If you can, just keep going for your walks and getting all the fresh air that you can. This will help you out.

I myself, just fight threw the tinnitus all the time. I will not let this get me down at all. So stay strong and be happy      ;D

Godspeed to you and all the BB.        :smitten:            :smitten:

Rocket

Hello BB,

There is a song that I Produced, Mixed and Mastered. I would like everyone of my Wonderful BB, be able to download it for FREE. It is about our Good Days and Bad Days. It's about what we do to get to our Goal in Life. Never Give Up. Just keep on Striving for what you want in Life and where you want to be.

Here is the page, nothing to  buy at all. Just A Few Song for everyone.

The Name of the Song is "THE CLIMB"  Please enjoy it when you are down or having a bad Day, Just listen to this song, it will Pick You Up where you need to be....      :)

All Is Free, Please enjoy it once again..          :thumbsup:

Godspeed to you all, have a great night.....      :smitten:      :smitten:      :smitten:      :smitten:

Rockeyt

Hello Carita,

Hope you are better today. I have to tell you, nope, not me singing at all these days. I am limited these days because of sxs. But when I am better, will cut many original songs. I do sing, play piano, guitar, drums and compose. But these are some of my artist that record in my studio.

Today going to Kay the drums all day. Need to practice a few songs.    :D

Godspeed to you and our BB.      :smitten:      :smitten:

Rocket

Hello BBs,

Wish everyone is good.today things didn't go well for me  :(I've had acid reflux.feel dizziness and nausea .alot of acid in my throat cause me breathing problems.there is nothing i can do except hoping tomorrow it'll pass.

Best wishes,

Saharsandy

Hello Saharsandy,

Hope that you are doing better today. Very sorry that you aren't at your best yet, but you will be in the future. Just stay strong and keep the faith. Everyone will get there, that is to 100%. And Jojo is just one of many Artist that I watch over and guide.

Very sorry to everyone that I haven't been on yesterday, just got so busy in the Studio, that the time flew by so fast, bingo, it was late at night.  :D.

I wish everyone a great day today.  :thumbsup:

Godspeed to you Saharsandy, and to our BB.    :smitten:      :smitten:

Rocket