The Klonopin Klub

[re...]

Thank you, Lynn, thank you, Intend, and Genoa, good grief, it sounds to me as though you've more than paid your dues with Thanksgiving-Day illness--YIKES.  I devoutly hope your next holiday will be spent more comfortably, in better health.  And as for today, I hope that you at least get to rest a bit, since the children are no longer small!

Peace -

Rek

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Be...]

• [ca...]

• [NY...]

• [In...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Checking in from Tennessee this morning to my BB buds - happy Thanksgiving to all! We are at my husband's aunt's house and she's been cooking up some Southern cuisine, so we just had this awesome chili.

We got here last night at midnight and I was twitching - especially my neck. I had horrific nightmares last night and woke up shaking and crying and my husband held me. Again. I wish I knew how to get rid of the nightmares...today I'm SO much more relaxed but my hands are shaking still. My hair is really starting to go silver.  :sick: It's been such a long time since I've felt "fine".

One discovery I wanted to share with you guys - THE SUN. Here down in Tennessee it's about 65 degrees and I was just laying down in the yard with some yoga stretches and deep breathing. Good God, it was phenomenal, like I can't get enough of the light and heat and fresh air. I'm going to make sure I get out there as much as possible this weekend.

Hang in there, those of you struggling. Remember that sooner rather than later, you'll be looking back at all this crap, and you'll feel so good that you made it through.  :thumbsup:

Enjoy the day, my friends!

You know what, Jax, I wonder whether your having gotten some time in the sun will ease the twitching and nightmares for you?  If it does, you may want to look into ways of introducing more full-spectrum light into wintertime indoor life in the more northerly climes.  A friend of mine says that a light box can be a great thing--I've been meaning to look into this myself, because I feel as though I need a lot more exposure to full-spectrum light than I'm able to get in the wintertime.  Just having the light, of course, isn't the same as actually being able to bask in the sun's rays, but maybe it would help--I don't know, just a thought.  At any rate, I hope you sleep much more soundly tonight! 

Peace,

Rek

Thanks, Rek...I will definitely look into it!  :smitten:

I think going back to journaling would be a good idea too...at this point, my husband has no idea how to help me. He really tries, though...

Hello everyone! Happy Thanksgiving to All! No Thanksgiving for me and my family today. We all decided to do it on Saturday so the whole family could make it.

Yesterday I said I was feeling better....ha ha again Jokes is on me....I traded one symptom for another. Not much sleep for me last night. I traded anxiety, dizzyness and other symptoms for Profuse Sweating and Destended Belly ( BELLY BENZO) Oh how I hate both. It seems I have a long road ahead of me. I am only at .5mg K and still have to tapper from there.

I read that .5mg of K is equivlent to a does of Valium. I wish I could end this nightmare quickly I can't even think about a few months from now having these symptoms. I also read that apparently I am having more physical symptoms now so I could have delayed mental ones later on in Recovery.... :(

Trial and Error, Most ppl are heading out for the Black Friday events which I normally take part in but this year I wish to be far far away from any crowds. It is amazing what I have figured out so far. The past years I wondered why I couldn't connect to life. Why I couldn't smile and be extremely happy why I coundn't feel anything but sadness. Well now I know it was this freaking pill. I was put on depression meds several times which I never had to take prior to this medication. I started it for sleep and it only brought on major conquasenses.

My muscles seem very tight as well, easy to cramp up I yawned today and my whole chest seized in a cramp....very scary and painful.

I forgot I found myself crying over everything yesterday a very emotional day for me. I don't know why I cried I just cried. I also informed my sister what I would be going through for the next couple of months or longer.

I am also on Umemployment and my previous employer decided to appeal my unemployment so December 3rd I have a hearing for this and I pray hard that its not overturned. I have no idea how to work like this.

I have a new respect for alocholics and people on the street struggling with addiction. I never understood before but now I do 100%. I understand now that quitting a drug can be painful and horrible and most people can't handle the pain or don't have the means to handle it or family to help them through. I live alone but I can call family if things were to go South.

I am thankful for My Lord and Savior who loved me enough to send his Son to die so that I don't have to. I am thankful for my Wonderful Family and Friends my Church and I am thankful for Finding this Website. Finding this site has helped me so much in not feeling alone. Like I can ask questions, read about ppl going through the same thing as me. It helps in ways others cant imagine. I pray all of you have a Happy Thanksgiving and I pray for a quick and speedy recovery.

Much Love to all...... :smitten:

Misery, the nightmare will end--it'll take some persistence and endurance, but you'll get there.  I'm glad to know that, even though you live alone, you do have community support of various kinds, in addition to what you'll find here.

The tight muscles (and associated body pain) were the worst of my physical symptoms, and it appears they'll be the last to depart.  By and large the pain is much better--not gone, but better--but I still feel (to repeat a phrase I used in a post some weeks ago) as though cables in various parts of my body--particularly my neck and shoulders--were winched too tight, as if someone needed to take a wrench and loosen a bolt somewhere, you know?  That's the main symptom I'm still dealing with, but it's not as bad as it was, and everything ELSE is so much better that the tight muscles and the pain that sometimes goes along with them are much easier to cope with than before.  I'm telling you this to give you an idea of where you may be headed with the muscle cramping: things will loosen up.

I'm sorry about the bloat!  That's one thing I never got, but an awful lot of people do get it, it seems.  Some kinds of herbal teas, like ginger and maybe peppermint and chamomile, are supposed to help with gastrointestinal issues, so maybe they'd alleviate the bloating a bit, too--I'm not sure.  Perhaps it's worth looking into.

I hope you'll be feeling well enough to enjoy your weekend Thanksgiving with family!

Peace,

Rek

My daughters made dinner!  At 15 and 12, that's a pretty big accomplishment for Thanksgiving.  And son chopped vegetables.  They banished dad from the kitchen and did it all themselves.  Sure beats that year I mentioned when I spent Thanksgiving night searching for sick-stomach food with an infant!  ;D

My symptoms are still doing okay.  Could be that the monster cold virus overshadowed anything else, but I don't seem to struggling much that way.

Had weak moment and took three.5 pills to try and get relief. I think this is harder than I realized. I went from 1mg last month straight to .5 and its so hard. I think I may have to return to the doctor and see if she will up it and tapper me down a different way. This almost seems cold turkey to me.

I may ask her to find me a doctor who specializes in this type of treatment. At this point I will try anything. I may have to get other things in my system before continueing this tapper. Such as a different diet to help withe the destended tommy, or anything to help. Does anyone know of a specific post of a tapper that I can print and take with me to the doctor as a reference so she will help me. I can't do it this way. I feel embarresed to tell my family what I am going through embarressed that I have become addicted to a pill. My emotions are all over the place. I have trouble bending over because of my swollen tummy. My body feels numb.

I need a new tapper plan this isn't working. I think if I go back up to 1mg I can tapper slowly from there and be ok but not sure if she will do this or not. Any suggestions on a tapper plan to take to her including new diet. I AM MISERABLE HENCE THE NAME.... :'(

Good Friday Morning, everyone. I'm up at the crack of dawn  >:( I don't want to be...can't sleep, as per usual.

It's so helpful today to read what everyone else is going through. It really helps me, because I see that other people really understand and get it. I was lying in bed crying (again) and just wanted to take anything, any pill, to calm me down. These are truly the situations, I think, which lead to Klonopin use. I'm not taking it, so instead of being stoned on the K all day long I'm seeing a lot of other things: insomnia, the migraines, the hair loss and the silver coming in fast, that "wound tight" feeling on my neck, list goes on. If I didn't know better I'd be popping pills like mad just to get away from it all. In some ways perhaps ignorance is bliss when you don't know how the K will affect you...but when you do, you just have to gather up every non-drug coping skill available and just implement them.  :-\ Just. Sucks.

Genoa, I always like when you check in. Awesome that your kids made dinner! Really special.  :smitten:

Misery, a lot of people have good taper plans...I didn't taper so I can't speak of that - I was cold turkey. But I'm thinking that a lot of people will probably weigh in today with the plans they use so they can give you suggestions. I absolutely agree with you about the new respect for alcoholics and drug addicts...Klonopin is a controlled substance and falls under a narcotic heading. In the beginning of getting off K, on my 3rd day off, I went to Narcotics Anonymous and it was super-helpful. I went for about 3 months and left because I didn't agree with a lot of their philosophies, but it definitely helped. There were a lot of people on Klonopin and Xanax there (go figure) and they understood what I was going through.

Rek, that's interesting that you and I both have that last muscular symptom to go. I guess that's the end of the symptoms before they go away? I would love to hear from someone who, with a longer "clean" period than us, can tell us when it ends. We'll have to keep checking in...thing is, mine DID go away, and of course it's back under extreme stress. I don't know...wish I knew when that finally goes away.

People are chiming in about their spouses, and I really need to augment what I said yesterday about how my husband doesn't know how to help me anymore. He actually really does.  :smitten: What he's been doing is just stroking my back, letting me vent, holding me when I cry...soothing words. I really can't ask for more...he's my world. I mean, we get absolutely furious at each other sometimes, but that's probably normal.

Anyway, hugs to you all...have a terrific day.  8)

Hey, Jax, Genoa, Misery, Intend, et al. -

I hope everyone is hanging in there on this Friday-after-Thanksgiving.  Avoiding the Black Friday stress--what a scene: I made a last-minute expedition by bicycle yesterday afternoon to pick up something before the grocery store closed, and saw people starting to line up outside Target--it's just nuts.  I confess that, out of curiosity (but also as a way to avoid dealing with a major intersection while riding a bike), I had taken a slight detour to see whether anything was going on there, and sure enough, it was.  I don't get it. 

Jax, it does seem as though bodily tightness and pain, or the potential for a swift relapse into that condition, is a really common long-term feature of post-benzo use.  And just as stress, it seems, can aggravate almost every other condition known to humankind, so too it feeds this one.  I am also trying to monitor substance-intake as a function of aggravated symptoms, and even stuff you'd think was benign, like ginseng, seems to have deleterious effects.  I got hit really hard with body-pain such as I hadn't experienced in a while--but it bore the unmistakable hallmarks of the clonazepam syndrome I experienced last summer--after drinking a cup of ginseng this past Tuesday.  I mentioned this in an earlier post.  And I have decided to avoid alcohol ENTIRELY for as long as it takes (even if that's forever--sigh!), although I'm not quite so strong-willed on the subject of caffeine, addicted as I am to that morning "cuppa," as the British (or is it Irish?  Or both?) sometimes call it.  Anyway, as to your situation, I'm sure that the stress you've been enduring at work has a great deal to do with the uptick in your various symptoms--both physical and psychic pain (and of course those two can feed each other, as well).  I do so hope there will be real resolution to that whole situation sooner rather than later.  In the meantime, going back to the journal sounds like a good thing to try.  I'm glad that your husband can be there for you.  Being receptive and willing to put his arms around me was at one point pretty much all my husband could do--and he felt terribly helpless--but that was a lot.  More than he realized.  And yeah, getting absolutely furious with even the most loving spouse is completely normal!

Genoa, I'm so glad you got a break yesterday!  You definitely deserved it.  I hope you are feeling better, or will be soon!

Misery, I apologize if this question has already been asked of you and answered by you (I can't remember), but have you checked out the Ashton Manual?  You've already looked into Valium for comparison with Klonopin; would you consider the Ashton method whereby you make a transition from Klonopin to Valium and then go from there--Valium being, as I understand it, ultimately easier to taper off of, if you do it right?  It does seem as though you need to find some way of making a transition that does NOT feel like cold-turkey.  You may want to print out some part of the Ashton Manual (whatever section seems most relevant to your situation--start by going to http://lonelylinks.com/ashton.htm) to take with you to the doctor.  I wish you luck--I hope you can get some sound advice about this, because you really are going through hell. 

I hope Friday is as comfortable as possible for everyone!

Peace,

Rek 

Hi folks.

Well, I can offer some knowledge here as I've really learned a lot (and researched) during my benzo adventure, but some of this maybe already known. First, I'll say that we had a good Thanksgiving. All appeared to overeat and become rather miserable, complain (good heartedly), and then my daughter began washing dishes furiously which she is often wont to do as that is her personality. I did not overeat as I have tended to avoid that for several years anyway. Can not stand going to bed full. And I'm not fond of the "turkey, mashed potato, gravy" combo that tends to start the feeling anyway. Just being a vegetarian has helped the eating issues so much over the years.

Anyway, I digress, diverge or whatever. Well the brains GABA receptors take their own good time to up regulate, and it's not linear as you've probably all heard. Meaning they don't "repair" like say, a cut on your hand where you can see how the healing happens: the gradual closing of the tissue, then the skin "scabbing over," then that lessening and a scar forming, and then that somewhat

disappearing. For whatever and however, those GABAs just do their own form of repair, and sx often return that were thought gone. Plus, the GI tract is loaded with GABA receptors and is sometimes called "our second brain" because of it's great sensitivity to use of benzos and w/d from them. And thus this one issue for some can make that part not just troublesome, but even disabling. Not everyone will have this, but many do, losing lots of weight, and gaining lots of weight, or plain just having nausea. And we don't always even know if the thyroid function is affected in all of us, but there definitely can be some interplay here.

Rek, folks that are still experiencing w/d (which you are, even though you're off as you're GABA system is still repairing), very often experience tons of sensitivity to supplements that they try to help feel better, only to "rev up" sx, or feel just plain crappy. I never have taken anything much in my life, so I'm not inclined to now, but I think that's what you're experiencing. There actually is another "list" of helpful supplements that some can take and others can't. But of course, I don't really know what it is. Mostly I read of the sleep aids and don't pay much attention to anything else as I've also heard that even some vitamins end up causing folks trouble. B complex is often known for that. Alcohol is considered verboten during these times, even though you are off the K, but still in repair. I do feel sad about that myself occasionally as I do like a small glass of wine (4-5 oz) a couple of times per week, but I've somewhat given it up. I say somewhat as every now and then, I will have just a small 4 ozs and find that's truly it for me. But I'm  still drinking that "cuppa" as you say. Some can, some can't, even in the general population.

Jax, you are still in GABA repair IMO, so sx will wax and wane, but overall you seem to have done so well for being on so long and doing a CT. Stress like you've been going through will definitely bring up sx again as the good old CNS is sensitive to that. But when I read of your "adventures" and how you just do so much, I can only say I am in awe of your reparative system.

Misery, I don't know how long you've been on K, and .5 is equivalent to 10 mgs Valium. The crossover tables are in the Ashton manual and it's on the Internet. Ashtons methods strictly followed are sometimes too harsh and fast for many, and even those on V often find they must liquid titrate off of it as they get down to the very small doses. Many do well on V, while others find it causes depression. I guess I would try to titrate off your .5 K first before crossing, but these are all individual decisions.

Hope I didn't come across as a know it all here. I don't really "know" any of you well. Just been around this benzo situation a bit, and wanted to help add something things I know. And since I feel, in my situation, I'll be titrating for safety and good GABA repair (I hope), I'll just lean that way. But some who haven't been on long can definitely do pill cutting or use a good scale if they learn that. Overall, time is the answer for us, as frustrating as that is.

Intend

Time seems to be the key and also your body lets you know if you are tapering too fast .... literally!!

I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving .........

Yes, Rek, the friendly term 'cuppa' is used by many of us across Britain ......... something I choose not to go without even though I now drink a

decaf version.  Just putting the kettle on, gives me comfort !

Take care all,

Lizie

Hi all.  I'm trying to decide whether to call the doctor with this virus, or whatever it is.  It's doesn't really fit descriptions for cold or flu very well - sort of a mixture of both.  I don't know if it's just a really severe cold, or something bacterial now.  All I know is that I haven't been this sick, for this long, in years.

But I hate going to the doctor and being told that it's just a virus and I need to be patient (always feels so condescending).  And if it is a bacterial infection, I have to deal with the issue that I refused the Cipro last time.  That df wasn't happy with me, and made it sound like she figured I'd be back in because the Augmentin wouldn't be enough.  Ugh.

Rek & Jax, I do actually have the stiff, painful neck and shoulders too.  I always have carried tension in those areas so I wasn't making a connection to the klonopin.  But it has been worse over the last few months.

Intend, Lizie, Genoa -

First of all, Intend, you did NOT in the least come across as a "know-it-all," and I for one found the information you just shared to be extremely helpful.  Yes, I'd heard some parts of it before in one form or another, but you synthesized it all really well.  You and Deinoncote (whom we've not heard from in a week or so) have both done a great deal of research, and you save some of the rest of us the trouble by sharing what you've gleaned.  Thank you thank you thank you!

Lizie, thanks for the confirmation on my terminology!  And I know precisely what you mean by the comfort of putting the kettle on.  For me there is something so reassuring about that morning ritual.  Actually, I just got back from a tiny shopping expedition I undertook on foot and by train (not wanting to go anywhere by car in the toxic madness that is, here in the U.S., "Black Friday") to a place I stumbled across a few days ago, where I saw an excellent little (14-ounce) teapot with a very fine-mesh infuser, on sale at a 20% discount.  I didn't buy it when I first saw it, telling myself that if I was still thinking about it in two days I'd go back for it--and indeed two days later, I was still thinking about it.  I recently broke one of my favorite small teapots, and thus have been using a cast-iron one brought back for me from Japan by a cousin some twenty years ago, but that one leaves rust stains on the counter, so what, I wonder, am I ingesting with my tea??  Anyway, now I have a nice efficient little ceramic pot whose matching infuser will strain the tea leaves more effectively.  I'm already looking forward to tomorrow's cuppa!

Genoa, do get some medical attention--you sound dreadfully ill.  You don't necessarily have to take the doctor's advice if you don't agree with it, although if you've got a bacterial infection you probably will need to weigh the antibiotic options carefully.  I wonder whether you do have something comparatively ordinary that's simply being compounded by benzo-withdrawal.  Might it also be possible that you ate something yesterday that your system's not used to, and it pushed you over the edge?  I'm just sort of brainstorming here--I still think, though, that the magnitude of your symptoms seems to merit a trip to the doctor.  Take care, and I hope you turn the corner on this TODAY.

Peace,

Rek

Regarding the infection issue: there just has to be some other antibiotics available other than a flouroquinolone (Cipro) and augmentin.

Cephalaxin is fairly powerful.

By the way, Cipro is one of many of the flouroquinolone group to avoid. Another is Levaquin. The list is on the Internet. I belong to another site also. Levaquin proved "not good" there.

We need to be informed on these meds. They can be rather awful for folks using or not using benzos.

Intend

I just looked up cephalaxin and it does look like it's used for sinus and lung issues. I'm having my husband take me, not only because I don't feel well enough to drive, but also to be moral support.  No doctor I've met has appreciated having suggestions made, no matter how innocuously and politely put.

I'm going to go re-read the info on the fluoroquinolones, too, to refresh my memory.  Assuming my memory functions today!

ETA: Oops.  The previous round of antibiotics ended ten days before this hit, not three.  I thought something was off, but man is it hard to think when your head is full of cement and you can't catch your breath!

Unfortunately, the crud has turned yellow and brownish yesterday and today, so I'm afraid it really is bacterial.  Well, if it is, and if the Keflex will work as an alternative to Cipro, at least I should be feeling better soon.  I'm a miserably impatient sick person.

One lol: my head is so full of crud that it's muffling the sound of the tinnitus  ;)

Just googled list of sinus infection antibiotics.

List I got:  amoxicillin, doxycycline, Trimethoprim-sulfaMethoXazole. This on Livestrong.com.

Intend

Excellent, thank you.

For the others here whi are dealing with muscle pain in the neck and shoulders, I've been meaning to mention that I've had good results treating it with a high-quality calcium supplement and magnesium.

I take 750 mg calcium supplement and 400 mg magnesium.  Then an hour later I take another 500-750 mg of the calcium.  An hour after that I take another 500 mg calcium and 400 mg magnesium.  It works very well - much better than even high doses of Advil.  And it hasn't caused any side effects that I've noticed.

I do this on any day that the muscle pain in my neck/shoulder is really bothering me.  If I do it at nit, it really helps all my muscles relax to sleep better.

Great thread tonight, guys - I really enjoyed reading it. Intend, it really helps to know I'm in GABA repair still. It makes sense, you know? And Genoa, that's a good idea about the Cal/Mag. I know it's good to help you sleep, I think.

Genoa, get to the doctor, for God's sake!  :-\

Intend, I appreciate your words about how I have a good reparative system. I guess it's always been in my nature to just give everything my all and fight through the tough times (which makes my surrender to this job situation even more upsetting). I've fought so much FOR so much. So I guess I really feel good about having those "adventures", like I deserve them, you know?

Along that same line, I think I met you, Rek, while you were talking about melatonin to help sleep. Can you review that again?

Reason being, I'm running really low on Ambien and I DO need some kind of sleep aid, and don't want to go back to the doc and pay a huge fee for him to write me a scrip again. I've also heard good things about the Cal/Mag. I know we've brought up the sleep aid topic before, but maybe we can weigh in on it again? I'm already thinking that I need to chill in the bedroom away from the TV for a bit before sleeping.

So here's a little re-repair of life that I need to do when the dust is settled: I lost a lot during this crazy work time in terms of keeping a house and generally keeping myself. When I first got off the Klonopin, all these things started to fall into place for me, and I need to do it again - slowly. Easy on myself. Piece by piece, you know? Also, I'm going to definitely dye the silver out of my hair  ;D

In other news, I have a final interview at a hearing aid company on Monday at noon, another first interview at a tech company in Princeton Monday afternoon, and I'm going to Manhattan next week for a final interview at another tech company. The salaries are good, good benefits too...and I have pretty extensive experience in selling within the tech industry (and healthcare, too).

And here's some good news: the podiatrist gave me the ok to walk around NYC a bit as long as I'm careful.  :laugh: YAY!

Night all, and hugs.

Great news about the interviews you've got lined up, Jax.  I really hope the perfect one works out!  (On a side note, I started going grey in high school!  I, so grey now that I started getting "lowlights," the opposite of highlights.  Works great, and the grow-out isn't a problem)

I did go to the doctor, and it went very well.  My crummy lungs are acting up, but I got azithromycin to take care of the infection.  The doctor was even very interested when I explained how fluoroquinolone antibiotics displace benzos at the GABA receptors, potentially causing severe benzo withdrawal symptoms.  She said she wanted to know more for her other patients who are on benzos!

Sometimes all we go through feels a little redeemed when the light go on for somebody.  Makes it feel less pointless.

Hi, folks -

Interesting thread indeed--and very conversational, which is so nice.  Genoa, I'm so glad you got a sympathetic and inquisitive response from the doctor, instead of some kind of defensive line that would just sidestep your concerns.  How nice that a doctor really wants to think about what someone on benzodiazepines needs in order to avoid worsening the stress.  Now let's just hope things start to improve for you. 

Thanks, too, for the information about magnesium and calcium.  I take calcium every day and magnesium occasionally, but magnesium sometimes gives me the runs, so I don't take it as regularly as perhaps I should.  Maybe, though, I should try your method and risk the runs, to see whether it makes a difference in the level of body-ache.  In principle it's such a good way to go: minerals we need in our bodies ANYWAY, instead of medications we don't.

Jax, I have from time to time used melatonin in combination with Kavinace.  I think it was Deinoncote (who has also used this combination to good effect, if I remember right) who pointed out that Kavinace affects the GABA receptors and is thus not necessarily the best choice for a person recovering from benzos (and maybe the same goes for melatonin, I'm not sure), but she, like you, and like me at certain points, felt that the immediate need for sleep was an imperative that trumped everything else.  Two capsules of Kavinace and 3mg of melatonin seem to work pretty well, at least for some of us.  I've now stopped taking anything at all, though, other than my standard supplements (calcium, zinc, MSM [basically sulfur], glucosamine, acidophilus, and sometimes magnesium) herbal teas (primarily ginger), and sometimes warm milk (usually a mixture of dairy and soy).  I was taking a tincture of rhodiola rosea sometimes for wakefulness in the middle of the night, but I've stopped that, too.  Anyway, if you decide to do the Kavinace-melatonin, I would advise trying not to get into a routine of using that every night--maybe a couple of nights in a row, but then stop for a bit; maybe substitute something else that works . . . well, use your judgment.  I hope it helps!

And yes, absolutely GOOD LUCK on those job interviews!  You know we've all got our fingers tightly crossed for you.  And we're counting on you to keep us posted.

Good night everyone, sleep well, and wake up feeling better!

Peace,

Rek

Well, it was an interesting thread wasnt it?

Im off to work tomorrow for 2 days of crisis intervention.  Probably be my usual worn out zombie like person at the end of tomorrow and Sunday, so Ill just be checking BB.

Jax, best of luck on your job interviews on Monday and next week. Im sure youll let us know how things go there.

Genoa, glad the doc thing worked out for you and hope you really get over this thing.

Until most likely Monday, good night all.

Intend

[b6...]