Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

You will heal too!

[ce...]

hello baby how you going i hope your doing exceptionally well today.

Love to you

Lizzy

Hi Lizzy.  Doing well today.  How r u?  Any better, I hope?    :)

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ce...]

• [...]

• [Sk...]

• [tu...]

Top Posters In This Topic

[3a...]

well lovely i couldnt have got any worse thats for sure hey want to hear a joke do ya.  well its a true joke just went to the docs and he said to me lets assume that your theory about withdrawal is true hahahahahah assume you think what a joke hey.

Lizzy

well lovely i couldnt have got any worse thats for sure hey want to hear a joke do ya.  well its a true joke just went to the docs and he said to me lets assume that your theory about withdrawal is true hahahahahah assume you think what a joke hey.

Lizzy

What a dumb@$$!  Sorry Lizzy.  :sick:

Hope you get another great week soon like you had before, okay?  :)

[3a...]

i know what a joke cost me a bloody fortune to he said this cedar he goes four weeks max acute withdrawal end of second month off back to normal he said some anxiety in the first month for real..  he said im in the definate minority of cases i said hello there are thousands of documented cases of withdrawal around the world who beg to differ but he just looks at me then and i get frightened he will think im crazy.......

so i dont tell him about bb coz he would then be able to read my stuff i say ha however i did tell him once he said dont believe those people trust me id believe them any day over you buddyxx

[3a...]

angelluv my friend thats why i love bb people get me and thanks for acknowledging just how tough it is when you are sitting there and not getting any validation would have been so much better if he said yes lizzy this is how it is and you will get through it.  I was waiting for the bipolar diagnosis coz i told him maybe the psych meds have triggered it and he said no i didnt have that was a relief at least.

thanks love

Lizzyxx

angelluv my friend thats why i love bb people get me and thanks for acknowledging just how tough it is when you are sitting there and not getting any validation would have been so much better if he said yes lizzy this is how it is and you will get through it.  I was waiting for the bipolar diagnosis coz i told him maybe the psych meds have triggered it and he said no i didnt have that was a relief at least.

thanks love

Lizzyxx

Lizzy, you poor girl, worrying about biopolar, with everything you are going through.  Dear God.. these docs have no information, and just frighten us to the end of belief..  Lizzy... listen, I have followed your posts for sometime.. you have it "all together"...  Its all the lousy drug, the affect, the wds... all in a nutshell.  Besides, that, what you are dealing with dimwhit, that you didn't need.  Girl, you are just fine.. you just keep trudging forward like all, from these wds.. the light at the end of the tunnel is just ahead.  Don't let anyone ever tell you any differant!  Love, Patty

hii

cedartree, is that normal happening with withdrawal it made me jump from the bed while iam sleeping

I do think it's pretty normal to have high anxiety at night which can cause us to jump from bed.  It happened to me too.  Hope you sleep better tonight! 

i know what a joke cost me a bloody fortune to he said this cedar he goes four weeks max acute withdrawal end of second month off back to normal he said some anxiety in the first month for real..  he said im in the definate minority of cases i said hello there are thousands of documented cases of withdrawal around the world who beg to differ but he just looks at me then and i get frightened he will think im crazy.......

so i dont tell him about bb coz he would then be able to read my stuff i say ha however i did tell him once he said dont believe those people trust me id believe them any day over you buddyxx

Lizzy, I have read countless posts about how people's doctors did not believe them, or told them they are the minority blah blah blah.  I was told all of this too, including that I'm bipolar, yada yada.  It was all baloney.  The drugs make you all over the place and the new trend diagnosis is bipolar.  I'm sure there are people who actually suffer from this, but they fail to take in to consideration that psych drugs cause psych issues.  Fortunately I've gained my sanity back and my health. But, it didn't happen in a few weeks or a month like "they" said it would. 

Recently I had a wonderful RN friend of mine validate benzo withdrawal for me.  She works in an ER and sees these cases all the time.  She told me they legally can't say for certain what people are suffering is w/d or they (the doctors) would be held accountable and be sued.  It's all legal stuff to protect the docs. 

Anyway, I empathize with you. 

Love ya,

Cedar

Hi Cedar,

Wow! Your thread has been busy! 

I read something you said a few pages back about positivity.  You said that you had been depressed and negative for most of your life, but that withdrawal forced an attitude change.  I feel the same way.  I've been a terrible worrier my whole life, and very pessimistic.  That's what got me so sick in the first place.  This withdrawal has forced me to change how I think.  Positivity is necessary for survival at times.  Sometimes we have to do the positive self talk over and over even when we feel like hell, even when everything we are telling ourselves sounds like BS.  No matter how bad we feel, the positive self talk WILL cause an energy shift and help us to survive this in better shape.  Like Bliss Johns said, you can have the worst anxiety and physical sx, but you can cope better than someone with a milder withdrawal if you can force yourself speak positively to yourself. 

Thank you so much for continuing to stay on here and support those of us still in the trenches!

Hi Cedar,

Wow! Your thread has been busy! 

I read something you said a few pages back about positivity.  You said that you had been depressed and negative for most of your life, but that withdrawal forced an attitude change.  I feel the same way.  I've been a terrible worrier my whole life, and very pessimistic.  That's what got me so sick in the first place.  This withdrawal has forced me to change how I think.  Positivity is necessary for survival at times.  Sometimes we have to do the positive self talk over and over even when we feel like hell, even when everything we are telling ourselves sounds like BS.  No matter how bad we feel, the positive self talk WILL cause an energy shift and help us to survive this in better shape.  Like Bliss Johns said, you can have the worst anxiety and physical sx, but you can cope better than someone with a milder withdrawal if you can force yourself speak positively to yourself. 

Thank you so much for continuing to stay on here and support those of us still in the trenches!

Hey Sage. I love this post and agree completely. There is such power in our words it amazes me and I only wish I had learned this as a very young person.  Forutnately we've learned it now though and can live a better and more positive life.  Thank you so much for sharing this today.

Lots of love,

Cedar

[3a...]

hey lovely

funny you say that yesterday he said would you like to sue someone and im like no because no amount of money can make up for what this has done to me.  He said it would be pointless anyway so now we know why.

stay well and thanks so much from all of us

Lizzyxx

Hi Cedartree,

I love your name.  It makes me think of my mom's cedar chest and how good it smelt. Gives me good memories when I see your name.  Now my daughter has her grandmother's chest.  anyways.....

Thank you for coming around after you have gotten well and continuing to spread the words of encouragement and to show this really happens.  As you know on a daily basis it is hard sometimes to remember those words.

And thanks for writing what your friend the ER nurse said, I so agree.  At first I thought drs really didn't know this was happening, which I'm sure is really a lot of the cases for most people don't come off benzos after being put on them, but then there are the drs who are protecting their backs and alot of drs who are just looking the other way.  It is just very rare for any of us to have a dr that completely backs us on this process, very frustrating.

Did you have problems with gaining weight thru your w/d?  If so have you been able to lose any of it?  I have never had a weight issue in my life and to now to have gain 35 lbs in the last 4 months is really hard.

Thanks for being around,

glad you are healed and have gained your life back,

Sally

hey lovely

funny you say that yesterday he said would you like to sue someone and im like no because no amount of money can make up for what this has done to me.  He said it would be pointless anyway so now we know why.

stay well and thanks so much from all of us

Lizzyxx

LOL, I'd like to sue them!  But I can't, I looked into it.  Also, I have forgiven them, but I haven't forgotten and will continue to warn everyone I love of the dangers of benzo's and other psych drugs.

Love ya doll!  :)

Hi Cedartree,

I love your name.  It makes me think of my mom's cedar chest and how good it smelt. Gives me good memories when I see your name.  Now my daughter has her grandmother's chest.  anyways.....

Thank you for coming around after you have gotten well and continuing to spread the words of encouragement and to show this really happens.  As you know on a daily basis it is hard sometimes to remember those words.

And thanks for writing what your friend the ER nurse said, I so agree.  At first I thought drs really didn't know this was happening, which I'm sure is really a lot of the cases for most people don't come off benzos after being put on them, but then there are the drs who are protecting their backs and alot of drs who are just looking the other way.  It is just very rare for any of us to have a dr that completely backs us on this process, very frustrating.

Did you have problems with gaining weight thru your w/d?  If so have you been able to lose any of it?  I have never had a weight issue in my life and to now to have gain 35 lbs in the last 4 months is really hard.

Thanks for being around,

glad you are healed and have gained your life back,

Sally

Hi Sally!  Thanks for the sweet message.  I have a cedar chest too and love it.  They do smell good.  :)

I actually lost a lot of weight in w/d, but have since gained it back and then some!  Yikes!  I know how hard it is to gain that much weight in a short period of time.  The only thing I can say is try to eat more raw fruits and veggies, drink lots of water and get as much exercise as you can tolerate.  That's the only way I know how to combat weight gain.  It's rough though, so I empathize.  I've had lots of weight loss and weight gain (yo yo-ing) from celiac disease and withdrawal.  Just starting to get back to a normal and stable weight right now.  You can recover from this, it just takes some work and planning.

Lots of love,

Cedar 

ihaave question why the anxiety getting high at night ?

I'm not really sure, but I have a theory that that is when we're trying to wind down and we start to worry a lot. Also, bad dreams can wake you in the night.  Nights were always really rough for me and then mornings and I was always and still am a morning person.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

TOMORROW IWILL BE 6 MONTHS OFF,IWAS GOOD AND NORMAL LAST 3 WEEKS TODAY LITTLE DESZY CANT FOCUS GOOD

Wow, 6 months off. That's great!  Dizziness is miserable, but I hope things are getting better again now.  Take care Hoda!!!    :)