Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

You will heal too!

[ce...]

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ce...]

• [...]

• [Sk...]

• [tu...]

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, 7 months off now , feel so close to my normal

Hoda, that is the best news I've heard all day!  Congrats my friend!  Thanks for staying in touch and letting me know how you're doing.

Hugs,

Cedar

thx ceder , ilove u guyssss so much, yea imade sure to say every thing happening with me every month so let every body know , i feel alot batter now not 100 percent but say 97 percent.

hoda:  I am 6 months off and hearing that you are feeling better makes me hopeful.  I am actually feeling great today!  Keep on feeling good.  Thanks for checking in.  How was 6 months off for you?

thx ceder , ilove u guyssss so much, yea imade sure to say every thing happening with me every month so let every body know , i feel alot batter now not 100 percent but say 97 percent.

97% is great!  So happy for you!!!  :thumbsup:

hoda:  I am 6 months off and hearing that you are feeling better makes me hopeful.  I am actually feeling great today!  Keep on feeling good.  Thanks for checking in.  How was 6 months off for you?

TG, happy you are having a great day! 

Hugs sweetie!

Cedar

hii turtlegirl, iam glad u feel good today and ur 6 months off , ok my 6 months istart  to feel getting batter ihad days not great but istart feel good more than waves , so 6 months was my start to the normal  dont be worry if u have days feel waves its ok thats what did happen with me , ialways try make my self busy and dont think about my waves when ihave them and itell my self its just wave and it not bad like before , so u going to the right way u almost there and soon we will be all normal 100 percent .just keep stronger. and pray .

Cedar:  Thanks for the sweet reply  :smitten:

Hoda:  Thanks for the encouragement.  I am soooo glad you are feeling better!!!

Reading these back and forths made me feel really good. The kindness exchanged makes me proud to be a member of this forum.

Reading these back and forths made me feel really good. The kindness exchanged makes me proud to be a member of this forum.

Love ya Spunky!  You are always so kind to everyone!  We just wish everyone was feeling well don't we?  Nobody should have to suffer wd, but it's good that people can get support through it.  :)

hii ceder, ihave anxiety now is that normal after istart be normal all this time ?

Hi Hoda!

Yeah, it's not uncommon to have anxiety in life.  Don't fear it and don't overthink it.  Practice deep breathing and relax as much as possible. 

Glad to hear you've been doing so well though!

Hugs,

Cedar

Your success story is SO inspiring to me, as I'm on the same amount and same length of time. Thank you soooo much for sharing!

Hi Kman. Glad it's helped you. I love what your avatar says......"I shall be free!"  Yes you will. Let us know how you do.  :)

Cedar - did you ever have the headaches.  Not real headaches that aspirin/tylanol can help, but the kind that feel like your brain is moving.  10 months off and no window from them.  Driving me crazy. 

I still have these headaches, chest pain and muscle fatigue, but the head pain never stops.

Cedar - did you ever have the headaches.  Not real headaches that aspirin/tylanol can help, but the kind that feel like your brain is moving.  10 months off and no window from them.  Driving me crazy. 

I still have these headaches, chest pain and muscle fatigue, but the head pain never stops.

Hi Waterpolo. Yeah, I had wicked headaches that tylenol wouldn't touch. But, they went away.  For me, eliminating gluten, getting off benzo's and drinking lots of water helped solve the problem. Sorry you're still having headaches now.  Hope you get feeling well soon!

getting slam by nasty waves yesterday  was hell in night toke me more than 30 min to come dawn and sleep idont understand after start be really normal thats happening whats going on?

getting slam by nasty waves yesterday  was hell in night toke me more than 30 min to come dawn and sleep idont understand after start be really normal thats happening whats going on?

Don't be afraid Hoda. That's what this is like. Weeks or days of feeling good, then out of the blue time where you have more symptoms.  It's much like a roller coaster ride. Up and down, up and down.  Trust me, eventually the roller coaster comes to a stop and you'll feel well all the time.  There will be more good days and less and less bad days.

I'd say overall you've doing pretty well most of the time. Hold onto that. You will get better again.

Sorry you had such a rough night.

Hugs to you my friend,

Cedar

thx cedar, whats make me mad is last 2 or 3 months iwas so so so normal and  in one time start feel this crap again yesterday and the day before

thx cedar, whats make me mad is last 2 or 3 months iwas so so so normal and  in one time start feel this crap again yesterday and the day before

I hear you. It's really frustrating isn't it?

its, but i start feel something wrong with me couz if its gona come up and down idont think take all this time like 2 months and come back before it was only 3 dayes good 4 bad . or 4 good 3 bad like that and i start feel batter and batter and now after this time came so stronger yestarday icouldnt sleep ifeelt cant breath and start freak tell finally come my self dawn and before that iwas sleep and woke up again like olddde me before try to open the door or the window to breath so its really confuses me is that normal happen tell completely heal or iam getting crazy

You're not crazy Hoda. It really is normal to have this happen, from my experience and from what I've read of so many others who have wd.  All we can do is keep persevering from day to day.  Try to stay positive. You're still healing.