You will heal too!

[ce...]

Hey Hoda. Anxiety and dizziness were some of my last symptoms.  Light sensitivity is bad, so keep those shades on my man!  :thumbsup:

Hi Tommy. Yeah, I eat really whole foods too. I avoid gluten, but in withdrawal avoided salts, sugars and processed foods for the most part.  GI issues are miserable.  Do you keep a food journal to log what you've eaten and list what bothers you and what doesn't?  That helps me a lot.  I'm doing okay now, but GI issues were always my sore spot too.

lol food can still trigger things, I have been eating zuchinni boiled with celary and parsley without salt or anything and bread...that's about it and when I don't eat, things will get worse I think it was the same with you...eating certain foods does keep sxs at bay or you stay with your baseline still wax and wane during the day, but no flare ups... is it really normal that one day you could be good driving traveling and then the next day you can't get out of your house from anxiety and fear...at 2 years are thing stabelized with you...I feel that the evening are better 95% my parents calls me a vampire loool

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ce...]

• [...]

• [Sk...]

• [tu...]

Top Posters In This Topic

is it really normal that one day you could be good driving traveling and then the next day you can't get out of your house from anxiety and fear...at 2 years are thing stabelized with you...I feel that the evening are better 95% my parents calls me a vampire loool

It was normal for me to be doing well for awhile and then out of nowhere have horrible anxiety and other symptoms. It's a roller coaster ride.  I don't struggle with anxiety much at all anymore and all of my symptoms were gone before I was a year off.  Doing really well now and am happy you are at 95%. 

Get feeling better Count Tommy!  ;)

Loved reading this, Cedar.  What an inspiration to others, as you always are around here!

Challis  :smitten:

Thanks Challis!    :smitten:

thanks Cedartree Im feeling so stupidxx

Don't feel stupid Lizzy. I sent you a pm okay?

Hugs and love to you dear one!

Cedar

[51...]

thanks love

you made me feel so much better meant to write that in the pm.  Im ok with it now just spoke to my son who was upset for me this afternoon and I told him what you said and he felt better to so thanks from us both.

Lizzyxx

Hi Cedartree

It sounds like you have had quite a journey.  I was up to 3mg of Klonopin and very sick.  I cut down to 1.35 mg and then did a crossover to Valium tha I completed today.  Stomach pain has been horrific.  Can you tell me what your experience was with that?  Did it fade or stay bad?  When did it go away?  Things seem a bit better with this crossover but I have terrible head and stomach issues.

Thanks for any input.

golden

hii every body ihope u all ok , this days ihave horrible feeling weird stuff happening to me ,man iam waiting this hell to end

Hi Cedartree

It sounds like you have had quite a journey.  I was up to 3mg of Klonopin and very sick.  I cut down to 1.35 mg and then did a crossover to Valium tha I completed today.  Stomach pain has been horrific.  Can you tell me what your experience was with that?  Did it fade or stay bad?  When did it go away?  Things seem a bit better with this crossover but I have terrible head and stomach issues.

Thanks for any input.

golden

Hi Golden.  Congrats on being benzo free!  That's terrific.

Sorry you're having stomach trouble. I understand what that is like because I have Celiac disease and IBS symptoms that I combat with diet and probiotics.  It may take awhile for GI issues to calm down, but if they don't I'd suggest making a food journal to monitor what you eat.  There are many food sensitivities after benzo w/d, so it's worth watching that.  Maybe try to stick to whole unprocessed foods for awhile and see if that helps.  It's done me a world of good. 

Hope you get feeling better soon.  :)

Cedar

hii every body ihope u all ok , this days ihave horrible feeling weird stuff happening to me ,man iam waiting this hell to end

What's happening Hoda.  What kind of weird stuff?

I'm really sorry you're not feeling well.  I'll try to reassure you that this hell will end.  It's a long process isn't it?  :sick:

HII cedartree,idont know yestarday i woke up in the middle of the night jumping from the bed feel like scared like icant breath and try to found place to get air when the room was cool and i even forgot wheres the door or how iopen it tell finally idid open the door so start feel batter idont know what the heck was that man iam still feel crap from that.

Hi Cedartree

I actually just finished the crossover part and am now at 26 mg of Valium and starting to taper.  I had very bad stomach pain when trying to cut the klonopin and I have it pretty bad today.  I am losing weight and have to force myself to eat.  Did you experience stomach pain or nausea?  When did it go away or let up for you?  It is debilitating and I am trying to work.  I don't know what I will do it this persists for the next year while I am tapering.  I am using the Ashton method?  Can you share your experience with this symptom?  I have had burning etc but this is by far the worst yet.

I am sorry to complain but thank you for your post.

Golden

HII cedartree,idont know yestarday i woke up in the middle of the night jumping from the bed feel like scared like icant breath and try to found place to get air when the room was cool and i even forgot wheres the door or how iopen it tell finally idid open the door so start feel batter idont know what the heck was that man iam still feel crap from that.

Sounds like night terrors and anxiety.  I've had lots of rough nights like that in the past.  It's scary to feel disoriented and not be able to catch your breath.  I'm sorry you had that happen.  Hope you feel better tomorrow my friend.  ;)

Hi Cedartree

I actually just finished the crossover part and am now at 26 mg of Valium and starting to taper.  I had very bad stomach pain when trying to cut the klonopin and I have it pretty bad today.  I am losing weight and have to force myself to eat.  Did you experience stomach pain or nausea?  When did it go away or let up for you?  It is debilitating and I am trying to work.  I don't know what I will do it this persists for the next year while I am tapering.  I am using the Ashton method?  Can you share your experience with this symptom?  I have had burning etc but this is by far the worst yet.

I am sorry to complain but thank you for your post.

Golden

Oh, I'm sorry I misunderstood that you were crossing over.  It's good that you have a plan in place.  I suffered from stomach issues all my life relating to gluten intolerance (celiac disease), so it was gluten (wheat, barley and rye) that made me ill.  I'm sure that withdrawal didn't help it at all. 

But, I had horrible nausea and vomitting during my taper.  It was hard to keep food down. My symptoms were burning and stabbing pains in my intestines.  Fortunately with a good diet I've been able to get that under control.  I really hope this doesn't persist for you.  If you struggle too much I can tell you that a whole foods diet (fruits, veggies, nuts, rice, etc) helped my stomach a lot.

Hope this helps some and hope you get feeling better in your taper.

Cedar