Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

my resources

[sh...]

Thanks @[sh...], I needed this today, been working on dry old policy documents. 

Love that gorgeous red leaf, the mountains out my front window are covered in brilliant red, orange and yellow, so I have a treat in real life too. :smitten:

1 hour ago, [[P...] said:

Thanks @[sh...], I needed this today, been working on dry old policy documents. 

Love that gorgeous red leaf, the mountains out my front window are covered in brilliant red, orange and yellow, so I have a treat in real life too. :smitten:

Your welcome! 

Yes nature is so beautiful 🤩 it’s a gift. 

🍀:smitten:

I just stopped by for my daily dose of nature, even though I just got back from the mountains, I never tire of its beauty.  

Am I looking at leaves shaped like flowers inside of leaves shaped like flowers, they’re so unique.  You know, if I were walking along looking at flowers, I wouldn’t see the kind of detail you bring here, its fun to look deeper. 

10 hours ago, [[P...] said:

I just stopped by for my daily dose of nature, even though I just got back from the mountains, I never tire of its beauty.  

Am I looking at leaves shaped like flowers inside of leaves shaped like flowers, they’re so unique.  You know, if I were walking along looking at flowers, I wouldn’t see the kind of detail you bring here, its fun to look deeper. 

I have been riding through the forest for almost my whole life and I just loved to let me carry through the beauty by my horse but yes since I can’t ride at the moment I also do discover the nature from a different perspective. 🍀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [[b...] said:

I wonder which ones are safe to eat. I am sure I would chose the bad ones, lovely pics, I love this thread, it is so relaxing.:thumbsup:

First photo shows mushrooms we should not eat 🤢next two photos show mushrooms we can eat but unfortunately they are already a bit too old. So it’s more safe not to eat them. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, [[s...] said:

These ones are the ones we want to eat 😋

EAF1D03A-F78A-4D51-ACA0-4F3A13D8CC21.thumb.jpeg.a435cae76fe98a18565d885424aad0b0.jpeg

I love hunting for mushrooms, these look like boletus.  

I’m sorry to hear you haven’t been able to ride but trust you to find the positive by being able to enjoy nature from a different perspective. :smitten:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, [[P...] said:

I love hunting for mushrooms, these look like boletus.  

I’m sorry to hear you haven’t been able to ride but trust you to find the positive by being able to enjoy nature from a different perspective. :smitten:

Yes they are boletus 😋

Unfortunately  I can only eat a small amount because of the histamines. Hopefully one day the hypersensitive will go….

56 minutes ago, [[R...] said:

These photos are so refreshing! I now see them much better on a pc now...

Thank you so much:hug:

You’re so welcome! it makes me happy to give a little joy :hug:🍀

• Like 1

Just wonderful! It may be the most difficult time of my life, but the changing colors of autumn never have I appreciated well enough before and now I realize how truly unique it is. Thank you @[sh...]:smitten:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, [[R...] said:

Just wonderful! It may be the most difficult time of my life, but the changing colors of autumn never have I appreciated well enough before and now I realize how truly unique it is. Thank you @[sh...]:smitten:

You’re welcome! Especially because we are going through such a difficult time, the beauty of nature is still here and gives us the strength we need. 😊:smitten:🍀

9F19624E-CF28-4ABF-9208-92C39507F7FB.thumb.jpeg.d2a32f9b02ea5c8df8bc036dfd9ff85a.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

That snail looks like its in paradise, you even got a great shot of its eyeballs!  I love the fall leaves too, ours have been brighter than I’ve ever seen them, its been lovely.