Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

my resources

[sh...]

Beautiful Pictures, thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us @[sh...]

What a lovely photo of your beloved dog, so sorry for your loss.  Broke my heart when I lost my Lab, she helped me through the pain of withdrawal.

• Like 1

Thank you magrita ❣️

Yes I was hoping so badly that I would get well before she had to die… I am so grateful for the beautiful time we did have… 15 years and 3 months 😍

• Like 1

@[sh...]

The Love of my life with flowers... She'll turn 13 next April. I can understand how painful it must have been for you to lose your dog. These are things words cannot express. My Kitty is an Exotic Shorthair cat. This breed's lifespan is 9-15 yrs. So we practically live with a death sentence...

20 minutes ago, [[m...] said:

Beautiful Pictures, thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us @[sh...]

What a lovely photo of your beloved dog, so sorry for your loss.  Broke my heart when I lost my Lab, she helped me through the pain of withdrawal.

@[ma...] sorry for your loss, cannot even imagine... The love our pets give is is unconditional❤️

19 minutes ago, [[P...] said:

hope your nerve pain has dissipated a bit @[sh...], I’m missing your lovely photo’s. :smitten:

Hi Pamster 

thank you for asking! I must be in a pain wave 🥺every symptom is awful but the pain is just unbearable… 🍀:smitten:

B5B2E2B5-E44A-470D-BDFA-37D25356A61D.thumb.jpeg.b13c5b755da0dabd05ab9277a60a3cce.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, [[s...] said:

thank you for asking! I must be in a pain wave 🥺every symptom is awful but the pain is just unbearable…

I’m sorry for your pain, if you don’t want to talk about it here on your beautiful resources thread, you could start a thread, I’d be happy to stop by.  

Thank you for sharing that amazing lake and sky, is it sunrise?  Such an interesting cloud pattern…

11 hours ago, [[P...] said:

Thank you for sharing that amazing lake and sky, is it sunrise?  Such an interesting cloud pattern…

No, it’s sunset 🤩

18 hours ago, [[s...] said:

Transformation 🤩

97F29174-5A4A-410F-A318-E8BC5925F294.thumb.jpeg.a9b853cbf97145d1f9b58aa4c0d4de4d.jpeg878D2A54-0D22-46F5-871E-521D09EE88A2.thumb.jpeg.b4da149fda10f01a71bfefff4b4dbbfc.jpeg6FB64E75-C208-49F5-9B02-0D5272B2C09E.thumb.jpeg.1399df90033006c63f7116c71a43e78e.jpeg

Okay, I see butterflies but what else are we looking at?  Is the first photo all caterpillars on a plant, then a cocoon? All of this with a cell phone camera???

17 minutes ago, [[P...] said:

Okay, I see butterflies but what else are we looking at?  Is the first photo all caterpillars on a plant, then a cocoon? All of this with a cell phone camera???

Yes, I plant fennel in April, the butterflies lay their eggs, the caterpillars hatch, I collect them and keep them in a cage (otherwise the birds would come and get them), feed them with fennel (they eat a lot 🙈), 3 weeks later they pupate, another month later the butterfly  🦋😍is born. Amazing! We can observe the metamorphosis twice a year. The second generation overwinters in the cocco. From september till april…

I have done this for the last 25 years. As I was too ill this year in spring, I started with the second generation but still have ten coccos to overwinter 😊

and yes I only have my cell phone camera..

🍀:smitten:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, [[s...] said:

Yes, I plant fennel in April, the butterflies lay their eggs, the caterpillars hatch, I collect them and keep them in a cage (otherwise the birds would come and get them), feed them with fennel (they eat a lot 🙈), 3 weeks later they pupate, another month later the butterfly  🦋😍is born. Amazing! We can observe the metamorphosis twice a year. The second generation overwinters in the cocco. From september till april…

I have done this for the last 25 years. As I was too ill this year in spring, I started with the second generation but still have ten coccos to overwinter 😊

This is so wonderful!  Thanks for sharing it here!

2 hours ago, [[s...] said:

Priceless what you are doing. Butterfly's are so important to me, during some really hard times, I have been surrounded with beautiful butterflies so blue I thought I was seeing fathoms, even in the dead of winter, they have come to sooth me and give me Hope. In fact the other day I saw two Monachs and it was so calming that I almost cried with joy. Thank you for what you do, it is a gift to help Nature and I applaud you.:thumbsup:

• Love 1

35 minutes ago, [[b...] said:

Priceless what you are doing. Butterfly's are so important to me, during some really hard times, I have been surrounded with beautiful butterflies so blue I thought I was seeing fathoms, even in the dead of winter, they have come to sooth me and give me Hope. In fact the other day I saw two Monachs and it was so calming that I almost cried with joy. Thank you for what you do, it is a gift to help Nature and I applaud you.:thumbsup:

Thank you 🙏I love doing it. Unfortunately they are a threatened species. 

Ow yes the monarchs are beautiful too!

Yes they really do spend hope. Hope one sunny day I can and everybody here on BB can leave there cocco and spread there wings and fly… 🍀

• Like 1

My goodness, I feel like I’m getting a bee’s eye view of Rose of Sharon blossoms!

And I didn’t know lily pads had blossoms on them, what a hospitable place for that sweet little frog, home sweet home. :smitten:

• Love 1