Important Survey - Please Participate ×

my resources

[sh...]

2 minutes ago, [[s...] said:

Yes of course 😊when you open the window to reply, underneath there is a function „Add Files“ and so you can post your pictures which you have on your phone. 🍀

Thank you Shamrock, ♥️

wow 🤩 very gorgeous pictures! thank you for sharing them❣️

I agree nature is a big help on our way. 

I wish you lots of good energy 🍀

• Like 1

Shamrock, I have so enjoyed seeing nature through your photo lens, and plan to share your photos with my doctor, who is also a lover of nature and oftentimes takes lovely photos to share on his Facebook page.  What camera are you using to create such beauty???  I, too, find great comfort in being outside in nature.  I live in a planned community that has 54 miles of beautiful walking and biking paths, and each season brings its own beauty for all to enjoy.

Thank you for sharing.

GG

Edited by [Ga...]
Grammar corrections

5 minutes ago, [[G...] said:

Shamrock, I have so enjoyed seeing nature through your photo lens, and plan to share your photos with my doctor, who is also a lover of nature and oftentimes takes lovely photos to share on his Facebook page.  What camera are you using to create such beauty???  I, too, find great comfort in being outside in nature.  I live in a planned community that has 54 miles of beautiful walking and biking paths, and each season brings its own beauty for all to enjoy.

Thank you for sharing.

GG

Your very much welcome 😊oh what an honor ☺️sharing my photos with your doctor. I took them with my old iphone 😉before this whole mess started I went riding with my horse almost every day for the last 40 years and already when I was a child I realized and appreciated the beauty of nature. Each day a precious gift 😍

I thank you for making my not so good day a bit better!  You have allowed your fellow buddies to have a glimpse into the beautiful nature all around you!

Hugs,

GG

• Love 1

8 hours ago, [[J...] said:

Thank you Kate, I took these pictures from my iPhone camera. These are my trails that I walk daily. 
I love these trails because they are so beautiful. 
♥️

Lucky you to have such beautiful trails to walk your withdrawal)

Could you tell me where they were taken, at least round about? I miss travelling so much...

36 minutes ago, [[s...] said:

In my country, when I was a child they told us that santa claus is baking .. 🎅🏻

How interesting) It must be an enormous tasty pie with miracles)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, [[s...] said:

This mushroom has its personal shelter 😊

286AFC3B-D4B2-4B07-A865-C6DD6F73EFCE.thumb.jpeg.f3bdd26f835147a77e18d685670aca15.jpeg

@[sh...]Nature is indeed incredible, I never experienced such a vivid Autumn. By the way what kind of mushroom is that? The autumn is wonderful there!:thumbsup:

Incredible scenery @[Ja...]!! :)

Edited by [Re...]
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, [[R...] said:

@[sh...]Nature is indeed incredible, I never experienced such a vivid Autumn. By the way what kind of mushroom is that? The autumn is wonderful there!:thumbsup:

Incredible scenery @[Ja...]!! :)

It’s called horsetail fungus 🤔😅or Schopftintling. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1