Important Survey - Please Participate ×

my resources

[sh...]

2 minutes ago, [[P...] said:

That snail looks like its in paradise, you even got a great shot of its eyeballs!  I love the fall leaves too, ours have been brighter than I’ve ever seen them, its been lovely. 

Yes for me the snail is a role model for my future…leaving my security house moving forward to a happy, painfree life🙏:smitten:🍀

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, [[b...] said:

Oh wow, not a lover of crawly things, but seeing the snail up close, it is remarkable what wonderful creatures that abound.

Aren’t you a fan of escargot @[be...], yummy! :2funny:

40 minutes ago, [[R...] said:

I went for my morning walk this morning, noticed there is much beauty around :classic_smile:

20231021_094346.jpg

20231021_094621(0).jpg

20231021_094436.jpg

20231021_094552.jpg

20231021_094633.jpg

20231021_100022.jpg

20231021_094508.jpg

20231021_094409.jpg

Thank you so much for sharing these beauties🤩love these photos 🍀

• Like 1
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, [[R...] said:

@[sh...]These mushrooms are breathtaking:thumbsup:. I also photographed some tiny ones. I think we will be doing a lot more of these photos as the season is just beginning :clap:

20231021_141747-01.jpeg

20231021_133023-01.jpeg

your photos are gorgeous :smitten:thank you! 🍀

• Like 2

On 23/10/2023 at 23:08, [[b...] said:

I wonder how you cook it.

They have to be really fresh. If one is not in withdrawal, with some white wine and onions and if one is 😵‍💫only with onions and some water and salt. 

It’s name is coprinus 🍀

@[sh...] This is a pomegranate, am I right? Your garden could be wonderful, all those wonderful flowers and plants!

It actually brought some memories back when my aunt made breakfast a few years back! It is pretty rare where I live. 

13 minutes ago, [[R...] said:

@[sh...] This is a pomegranate, am I right? Your garden could be wonderful, all those wonderful flowers and plants!

It actually brought some memories back when my aunt made breakfast a few years back! It is pretty rare where I live. 

Yes it is a pomegranate 😋actually it is not in my garden and I was quite surprised that they grow here in our country 🤔

25 minutes ago, [[R...] said:

Wonderful peppers, they are so healthy! How long does it take them to grow so big? 

I love them and the good thing is they are low in histamines 🤩

we got the seedlings from our neighbors.. that must have been around june. I am not quite sure if they will change colors or if they stay green!? 🤔They have been like this for over a months…

I think peppers start as green, than they may or may not change colors to red, yellow, orange. Low on histamines and so tasty, I love them! :heybabe:

• Like 1

I’ve never seen clips like that to hold the plant to the bamboo, I may have to look for those.  :thumbsup: 

Homegrown peppers are so juicy and tender. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, [[s...] said:

They have to be really fresh. If one is not in withdrawal, with some white wine and onions and if one is 😵‍💫only with onions and some water and salt. 

It’s name is coprinus 🍀

I am thinking you really have to cut that up a lot, as it is so big, but I bet it is good.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, [[s...] said:

These ones are from my garden 😊

F2056D69-F0F7-428F-84DE-E5FC27BBD9F0.thumb.jpeg.001ec5770c978a0fe60929310eb3bcda.jpeg

552DDC61-FA01-45CE-BC85-DAC404DF8C23.thumb.jpeg.7bd10599b7729de4ab9dcff8c9198c87.jpeg

Oh I love peppers, especially if they are hot!! When I had a porch, I used to grow Jalapeno's and Serrano's, they were so good and tasted so fresh.

• Love 1