Important Survey - Please Participate ×

my resources

[sh...]

1 minute ago, [[R...] said:

@[sh...]Thank you! I went to the forest last weekend specifically looking for these, but could not find any.

Anyway, I found it here thanks to you:thumbsup:

Yes, they are very tasty 😋 I wasn’t able to cook any this year but they will be growing next year again and until then I will have enough strength  to prepare a nice dinner 🍀

• Like 1

Shamrock what section can I open up a page on pictures of my daily walks? 
I like what you opened here, how can I do it too? 
im in Iove with nature, it’s so healing and now I’m in love with walking too. 
your pictures are stunning. 

Edited by Guest

10 minutes ago, [[P...] said:

Love, love, love this thread, my daily dose of serenity. :smitten:

Hi Pamster, that makes me happy! Hopefully my photos spend some serenity also to others 🙏 something we deeply need in our process 🍀:smitten:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 16/11/2023 at 04:39, [[s...] said:

Keep healing!!! 🍀

A9CA37CC-479E-4F44-AFCB-2D8DD2ECFAE5.thumb.jpeg.8f7cfbc285042ec97b1bc9205daacfc6.jpeg

This is like so relaxing to look at. Imagine lying outside on a blanket looking at this beautiful scene.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

34 minutes ago, [[A...] said:

This is like so relaxing to look at. Imagine lying outside on a blanket looking at this beautiful scene.

I can’t believe how beautiful that picture is, wowza 

im looking for that picture and can’t find it, im having trouble finding people and other infor on this site still. 

7 hours ago, [[J...] said:

They are taken mostly in Saratoga Springs New York, but I have about 4 different trails here in my pictures in upstate New York and I change my trails often to keep it interesting. ♥️

Thank you) It's so great to be able to see beauty of the world through your and other's eyes! I've found Saratoga Springs on the map)🌍

8 hours ago, [[J...] said:

Shamrock, where did you take that picture? Where are you located? It’s so beautiful the colors, the details. Wow

Hi Jacky boo, they are taken in Switzerland. 🍀

25 minutes ago, [[s...] said:

I saved this rose from the winter cold. It’s a pity that I can’t send you the fragrance! 😍🍀

6E968E50-03FB-4F7C-8802-8E5416AC605D.jpeg

@[sh...], you know, i smell its exquisite fragrance by just looking at the Rose!) It's Perfect!

Is it blooming right now?

• Like 1

Ha! I just saw this thread. What gorgeous pictures! Sham, you should be a nature photographer. Awesome and uplifting photos. Thank you for sharing your surroundings. Surely put a big smile on my face. 
Big hugs! 🤗👍🏼👏🥰

48F4FF39-B2D7-461F-923A-F86EA2398212.jpeg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, [[L...] said:

Ha! I just saw this thread. What gorgeous pictures! Sham, you should be a nature photographer. Awesome and uplifting photos. Thank you for sharing your surroundings. Surely put a big smile on my face. 
Big hugs! 🤗👍🏼👏🥰

48F4FF39-B2D7-461F-923A-F86EA2398212.jpeg

It makes me happy that my photos bring some joy and puts a smile on your face 😊 🥰

your photo is also very gorgeous 🤩thank you for sharing this beautiful sunset 🤗🍀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [[s...] said:

Although it was snowing and raining last night, the sun and the beauty are still around 🤩let’s stay hopeful ❣️🍀1C0EF39C-D507-404B-A32D-61F8C2763E76.thumb.jpeg.c797a643a867827f897d555744cb6f9e.jpeg

31A1082B-D8D9-40B3-B5E0-AF7DEB83311A.thumb.jpeg.1e595cd1652fd80d83a7743a53204318.jpeg

89B5B896-776D-49BA-81FD-5F43D0DB7882.thumb.jpeg.9ae386931a29564bb07add264b9efd24.jpeg

I can"t stop surprising at the colours you manage to catch!

The hope will make recovery)

• Love 1

On 25/11/2023 at 12:15, [[s...] said:

It makes me happy that my photos bring some joy and puts a smile on your face 😊 🥰

your photo is also very gorgeous 🤩thank you for sharing this beautiful sunset 🤗🍀

I caught it just peeking over the trees one morning! You’re welcome! 🥰👏

• Like 1