Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

my resources

[sh...]

19 hours ago, [[E...] said:

@[sh...]

You will recover. Nature will heal you. Maybe I have some 6th sense and I’m highly intuitive as a Scorpio, but since my AA times 20 yrs back, I could accurately predict who will make it and who will not. I live in a cement jungle, but I have a piece of Nature in the form of my Kitty. Who makes me get up and smile everyday. But she’s a mortal and I will never accept it. What surrounds you is eternal and you are part of it. You will come back to life.

Thank you for your kind reassuring words! I am so glad that you have your wonderful kitty ❣️Animals are so very precious. Giving love and warmth. I wish you two all the best and good healing 🍀

7 hours ago, [[S...] said:

I'm here to get help. I'm almost fried by life every moment and lost everything from relationship to money. It's like a dead man walking. 

I very much hope that my pictures give you a bit of strength and that you will find your own resources! I wish you good healing 🍀

7 hours ago, [[S...] said:

I'm here to get help. I'm almost fried by life every moment and lost everything from relationship to money. It's like a dead man walking. 

Please take time to view all the beautiful pictures here, they are very calming and beautiful, that is why I left you this link, it is healing to rest your thoughts in the midst of natural beauty.

55 minutes ago, [[s...] said:

Maybe this birdhouse used to be the home of the bird who lost its feather!? 

0D1C3A86-4908-4229-9A25-C0334F7DD4B0.thumb.jpeg.5b00fb2391bb18dea1122fca2fa6c69f.jpeg

C4BC0608-835C-4991-9327-5B624ABE79A2.thumb.jpeg.a9286b66266460f46e2842b8e4cf47e2.jpeg

Yes maybe...or it is a feather from an Angel.:classic_smile:

• Love 1

Thanks for the close-up of the pretty little daisy’s or whatever they are, I love the pink tinge on the outer petal.

Love the bird house and feather, there is a lot of downy on that feather.

Thank you for bringing us so much beauty. 

14 minutes ago, [[R...] said:

Wonderful photos, love them!! Thank you so much! 

I take long walks in nature and it is the most relaxing thing. 

20231006_094740.jpg

20230916_120925.jpg

20230910_122838.jpg

You’re so welcome! thank you for your photos ☺️ow yes nature is a great gift 💝 I wish you good healing! 🍀

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, [[R...] said:

Wow @[sh...], these are absolutely gorgeous!!!:classic_love: May I ask what these flowers are 

It’s called yarrow. It’s a medicinal plant. It’s appetizing and ant-inflammatory..

• Love 1

I would like to know too, they are so pretty, thanks for the beauty of nature that you give to all here at BB. I always say that distraction and giving to others is key to healing.:thumbsup:

Edited by [be...]
  • Like 2

You’re welcome❣️Yes it seems to be a new hobby and I am very glad when my photos bring some joy and a bit of distraction 🍀

Are these blueberries?

It’s nice to see other contributors to the thread, I love these calming photos of nature, thanks to you @[sh...] and @[Re...] nature was my savior when I was recovering. 

It looks like I need to plant some yarrow, I’d love to use that instead of the stupid pharmaceutical anti-inflammatory I’m currently taking.  Thanks for identifying it for us. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

These are gorgeous!!! I love your photos! 

I shot some photos this morning too, but yours are incredible! :thumbsup:

20231013_104143.jpg

Edited by [Re...]
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, [[R...] said:

These are gorgeous!!! I love your photos! 

I shot some photos this morning too, but yours are incredible! :thumbsup:

20231013_104127.jpg

20231013_104058.jpg

20231013_104143.jpg

I love your photos too!!! :thumbsup: 🍀

• Like 1

2 hours ago, [[R...] said:

Are these in your garden? I feel such a relief when I am in nature... 

Thank you @[sh...]:classic_smile:

Most of them are from my short walks.  We live just next to the woods 🍀

You’re welcome! Thank you 🌺🌸🌼

• Like 1

18 hours ago, [[s...] said:

Can you see the sun? I had to wait for some wind to spread the leaves ☺️

AB980168-26BA-4250-89B6-DBF586A25F2A.thumb.jpeg.38948a91108a8518602bf1f24785e1fa.jpeg

Beautiful, it was worth the wait.:thumbsup:

• Like 1